Uninspired Trophies :/

I know this something not important enough to complain, but I really hate when they use the same clipart(image) for all trophies :/

Same goes for the rest of Nihon Falcom games, all have like 1 clipart(image) for all trophies with color differences and MAYBE 1 more slightly different for the platinum. All except of Ys Origin which has a beautiful trophy list and maybe my favorite platinum trophy. It's too bad that Ys Origin is the only exception...

Top of the Tower

1L8991dc.png

Edited by Kiyan-13
  • Like 4

On 23/4/2020 at 2:37 AM, RGCommander said:

It's almost as if you're supposed to enjoy video games for the games content instead of the little dopamine toasts you get for fulfilled random objectives.

Trophies are a part of the content that I'm supposed to enjoy, a mandatory one nowadays, and in this case they are lazily done. The whole point of a trophy is to remind you of your accomplishments and important moments(either good or bad) you had within the game. How unique a moment can be when its "physical substance" is the same as another fifty ones?

And on a personal note, what I like about trophies is that they make me do things that I wouldn't do if they didn't exist, like discovering the game to its full extent and make me play the game the way it was meant to be played. Not all of them of course, but even if only 1 trophy does that I want that trophy to be as unique as it can.

To put it simply for you, since we have trophies anyway why don't we do them as they are meant to be done? If you are gonna do it, then you might as well do it right!

PS: And again, we are talking about the importance of the trophies within their ganeral unimportance.

Edited by Kiyan-13
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...