Capcom Collecting Feedback Regarding RE 3 & RE Resistance

Aranea Highwind

10 minutes ago, LupusLance34 said:

I basically asked them to do a Carlos Story DLC with all the missing locations from the original. It's hard living in a Carlos-less world, you know?

I could see them doing dlc or a "definitive" remake and release the complete game next year... provided Re8 isnt out by then.

They're apparently remaking 4 as well...............

i say remake Code Veronica or Resident evil 1 with over the shoulder controls instead of screen to screen like the RE1/0 package.

EDIT: Remake Dino Crisis 1 and 2 dammit lol

Edited by LegacyJKO09

On 16/4/2020 at 9:46 AM, LegacyJKO09 said:

I could see them doing dlc or a "definitive" remake and release the complete game next year... provided Re8 isnt out by then.

They're apparently remaking 4 as well...............

i say remake Code Veronica or Resident evil 1 with over the shoulder controls instead of screen to screen like the RE1/0 package.

I'm thinking they'll remake Code Veronica once development on RE8 is finished. Currently all their RE teams are busy working on something.

• Like 1

On 16/04/2020 at 8:46 AM, LegacyJKO09 said:

I’d give my left leg for all of those things.

Just imagine what RE1 would look like with the remake engine, and the new Jill character model and actress.

• Like 2

I did this a few days ago. I was majorly disappointed, I'll never play resistance as i didn't want it. I wanted a resi 3 remake in all it's glory, clock tower, worm boss, puzzles, jill in the rpd not carlos. I had also hoped carlos story would be seperate like RE2, USB sticks and MGL's weren't even around in 1998 so why call them that (i know that's nitpicking) hell i even wanted barry in the chopper at the end and I also hated the redesign of nemesis before and after playing. 

Be it capcom, m2 or neobards fault, the gaming industry as a whole really needs to define the difference between a remaster and a remake to ensure everyone's on the same page.

The difference between the 2 is creating confusion, anger and disappointment amongst their core audience (players that know history of a said franchise and not new to franchise players) They run a far greater risk of pissing off the former and not the latter imo.

The RE engine is great i have no issues with that, the graphics are stunning and controls are great.

RE1 2015 doesn't need a remake or remaster ever, for me that is the perfect template. RE4, 2022 release rumoured? If so then that's still too early, it's great as it is. Veronica or dino crisis should be before that

5 hours ago, shakie19 said:

I did this a few days ago. I was majorly disappointed, I'll never play resistance as i didn't want it. I wanted a resi 3 remake in all it's glory, clock tower, worm boss, puzzles, jill in the rpd not carlos. I had also hoped carlos story would be seperate like RE2, USB sticks and MGL's weren't even around in 1998 so why call them that (i know that's nitpicking) hell i even wanted barry in the chopper at the end and I also hated the redesign of nemesis before and after playing. 

Be it capcom, m2 or neobards fault, the gaming industry as a whole really needs to define the difference between a remaster and a remake to ensure everyone's on the same page.

The difference between the 2 is creating confusion, anger and disappointment amongst their core audience (players that know history of a said franchise and not new to franchise players) They run a far greater risk of pissing off the former and not the latter imo.

The RE engine is great i have no issues with that, the graphics are stunning and controls are great.

RE1 2015 doesn't need a remake or remaster ever, for me that is the perfect template. RE4, 2022 release rumoured? If so then that's still too early, it's great as it is. Veronica or dino crisis should be before that

agree RE4 doesn't need a remake or reimagining... they should just do RE8 and remake Code Veronica OR Dino Crisis 1 and 2.

I forget what on rails shooter RE was on the wii but remake that too with normal controls like RE2 Remake cause why not...

also read a few articles... Capcom will have no DLC for campaign and may not even have dlc costumes either.