Active duty trophy

A-Senshi

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

According to the trophy guide, it’s a 14 day event. Go take a look at the guide for more information. 

I know all about the “14 day event” and turns etc... . The thing is I didn’t count how many times I deployed my troops. Was just wondering if there is a website that can count my progress.

Actually it's a 25 day event now, because each battle takes 11 hours. What I did was keep counting my deploys on paper, unfortunately there's no other way to know your progress besides that. I don't know what to tell you besides keep playing at least 2 matches (to make sure it gets registered) every 11 hours.

4 minutes ago, Leo_Diiniz said:

Actually it's a 25 day event now, because each battle takes 11 hours. What I did was keep counting my deploys on paper, unfortunately there's no other way to know your progress besides that. I don't know what to tell you besides keep playing at least 2 matches (to make sure it gets registered) every 11 hours.

Thank you so much. This is the only multiplayer trophy left for me and it’s killing me. I think I still have 22 days left to get this trophy. I guess i’m going to write them down from now on.

20 hours ago, SteelFreaxx said:

I hope this trophy hasn't been affected because we're off season now. I have to wait until June just to get the ''reservist'' and ''for honor'' trophies because of the delay.

I know, mate, damn covid-19 is even messing with us trophy hunters lol I only need "For Honor" to plat and 100% the game. FYI you can get "Reservist" during the off season, don't know why it counted as one campaign, but I got it and a friend of mine did too.

On 4/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, SteelFreaxx said:

I hope this trophy hasn't been affected because we're off season now. I have to wait until June just to get the ''reservist'' and ''for honor'' trophies because of the delay.

I don’t know if it will ruin the trophy. I got the platinum trophy and I know how it hurts to get it. I hope you can get it as soon as possible 

19 hours ago, Leo_Diiniz said:

I know, mate, damn covid-19 is even messing with us trophy hunters lol I only need "For Honor" to plat and 100% the game. FYI you can get "Reservist" during the off season, don't know why it counted as one campaign, but I got it and a friend of mine did too.

Just wait two weeks and you’ll get it no worries. The trophies in this game are hella weird. Who chose these requirements? He should be fired immediately.

• 4 months later...