STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

Oh if anyone does buy the Persona Dancing Trilogy on sale right now. All 3 games are Rhythm games but Persona 5 Dancing allows you to play as the Twins so you get the Family One as well if you like :)

EDIT-I also just thought these are all about getting all the costumes. So buy the Trilogy and you can knock off 3 different events.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I also want to join

#COOKWITHME:  Rune Factory: Ocean (same Game as Tides of Destiny)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X 
#CRAFTWITHME: Kingdom Hearts II
#HANGOUTWITHME:  Beyond Two Souls
#READWITHME: Collar x Malice
#LEARNWITHME: Horizon Zero Dawn
#GETREADYWITHME:  Marvels Spider-Man
#SOLVEWITHME: 
Word Search by POWGI 
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH:  Batman (Telltale)
#BONDWITHME:  A Plague Tale: Innocence
#WORKOUTWITHME: Final Fantasy XV
#FIGHTWITHME:  My Hero Ones Justice 2
#TRAVELWITHME:  Persona 5 Royal
#GAMEWITHME:  Tales of Berseria
  • Like 1

First game down.

#COOKWITHME - VA-11 HALL-A PS4

#DANCEWITHME - Hasbro Family Game Night 4 

#CRAFTWITHME - The Evil Within 2 

#HANGOUTWITHME - Jeopardy PS3 

#READWITHME - Death Mark PS4

#LEARNWITHME - X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged 

#GETREADYWITHME - Final Fantasy 7 Remake

#SOLVEWITHME - Thimbleweed Park 

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH - Erica :platinum:

#BONDWITHME - LEGO Jurassic Park PS4

#WORKOUTWITHME - No Heroes Allowed VR

#FIGHTWITHME - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

#TRAVELWITHME - L.A. Noire PS4

#GAMEWITHME - Wasteland 2

Erica was fun the first couple of times but having to play it six times I saw the holes in the story. Still, it was pretty good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh if anyone does buy the Persona Dancing Trilogy on sale right now. All 3 games are Rhythm games but Persona 5 Dancing allows you to play as the Twins so you get the Family One as well if you like :)

EDIT-I also just thought these are all about getting all the costumes. So buy the Trilogy and you can knock off 3 different events.

Oh damn I could use that one for bondwithme huh? Gonna need to to some changing up as I didn't know that since I bought the trilogy & gonna put 4 as the rhythm game then. I don't want to play 3 right now as I still haven't played Persona 3 & don't wanna spoil anything from it (Probably gonna start it after getting 200 plats).

30 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Oh damn I could use that one for bondwithme huh? Gonna need to to some changing up as I didn't know that since I bought the trilogy & gonna put 4 as the rhythm game then. I don't want to play 3 right now as I still haven't played Persona 3 & don't wanna spoil anything from it (Probably gonna start it after getting 200 plats).

I would say yes :) Once you get to Social Link 8 with the Twins they do their own dance so they are now playable characters and they are family...technically...they actually explain their messed up family in the game (not to spoil anything).

• Like 1

Glad everyone is enjoying their gaming. I'm probably going to have my legs amputated as I am almost 50 years old and don't exercise and I've been sitting at my PS4 for two days playing Trials of Mana. xD Just completed the main story and hit new content. Before you ask, there is no post-game, the game resets you back to before the final boss on a game clear and just adds content, similar to certain Star Ocean games. I won't spoil it but after completing the first part of the new content, I've gottten 50% trophy completion. Tempted to make this my 75th platinum but going through two more runs is going to be rough. I played through as Hawkeye(main), Reisz and Charlotte and while I couldn't deal with the boss gimmicks fast enough to stop them from their uber attacks, I was on Beginner mode so I didn't take too much damage(execpt for one boss whose uber attack drops everyone to 10 HP, ouch :().

Spoiler

Also, the secret area in the Dragon's Hole is gone. The Black Rabite cannot be fought until you beat the main story and unlock the new content, as a statue that warps you to the fight appears in the final dungeon of your story. The game is really scared about the Black Rabite as it says "Are you sure you want to fight this guy? Are you certain????" xD I'm more worried about having to fight Anise as you have to do it on Hard Mode to get a trophy. I may have to do the beginner mode Anise and then use my second New Game+ (where I fight the Dark Lich, I'll be fighting Dragon Lord next with the remaining three characterrs) to get all of the chain abilities so I can set up a boss-killing machine. Also, I haven't seen any of Reisz's summons so I guess they removed them from this game. While it means no spamming of Marduke, it also means Tainted Soul(the second to last boss in Charlotte/Kevin's arc) will be much easier.

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

Glad everyone is enjoying their gaming. I'm probably going to have my legs amputated as I am almost 50 years old and don't exercise and I've been sitting at my PS4 for two days playing Trials of Mana.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, the secret are in the Dragon's Hole is gone. The Black Rabite cannot be fought until you beat the main story and unlock the new content, as a statue that warps you to the fight appears in the final dungeon of your story. The game is really scared about the Black Rabite as it says "Are you sure you want to fight this guy? Are you certain????" xD I'm more worried about having to fight Anise as you have to do it on Hard Mode to get a trophy. I may have to do the beginner mode Anise and then use my second New Game+ (where I fight the Dark Lich, I'll be fighting Dragon Lord next with the remaining three characterrs) to get all of the chain abilities so I can set up a boss-killing machine. Also, I haven't seen any of Reisz's summons so I guess they removed them from this game. While it means no spamming of Marduke, it also means Tainted Soul(the second to last boss in Charlotte/Kevin's arc) will be much easier.

OK just making sure that is just hyperbole?

So my first plat is done :) Persona 5: Dancing in the Starlight for the Ultra Challenge #DANCEWITHME

Persona 4 is probably my favourite Persona game but P5 was my favourite cast of characters. I absolutely love how all the characters were these broken individuals until they found friendship.

One of the last songs of this game has all the Phantom Thieves dancing together and through out it they are encouraging each other on and then it would get kind of serious as someone like Morgana stops to thank all the Thieves for accepting him and then they all started encouraging him again and came to dancing (this is all really well timed out with the song). Anyways I actually choked up a little while hearing this song. I liked it so much I timed it so it would be the last song I needed to replay before I had enough Combos to unlock the last Social Link.

Also I laid out the game so I finished with a :silver::silver::silver::gold::platinum: all at the same time :)

So yeah, the actual game was fine (as I mentioned in the recent plat thread I preferred Hatsune Miku more) but the story and characters are what had me coming back :D

• Like 2

Update: Today I completed Zombi and Fallout Shelter, my picks for #GAMEWITHME (Ultra Challenge) and #CRAFTWITHME (Ultra Challenge) respectively. I was told this is how I’m supposed to update my progress, so let me know if there’s a different way I’m supposed to do it.

• Like 1

OK just making sure that is just hyperbole?

Yeah, it's just hyperbole, Dr_Mayus. Forgot to put the j/k emote after it. I'm fine, it's just I usually go to gym to work my legs out to keep them from swelling because I don't exercise daily, but now that gyms are shut down due to The Virus... :( Sorry if I scared anyone.

And congrats on platting your first game! After hearing about how you loved one certain song in the Persona 5 OST, I was thinking it'd be cool if the Trials of Mana main characters did a rhythm game like that. I can certainly see Kevin breakdancing, Hawkeye breaking it down, and Angela in her sexy... er... you know what, nevermind. Forget I said anything. (Truly, the 3D remake made the characters look really really awesome. ^_^)

Edited by Rune_Crys

3 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

Yeah, it's just hyperbole. Forgot to put the j/k emote after it. I'm fine, it's just I usually go to gym to work my legs out to keep them from swelling because I don't exercise daily, but now that gyms are shut down due to The Virus... :( Sorry if I scared anyone.

It is all good. Just wanted to make sure :)

Also can't you go for walks in your area or are you guys completely shut in? I am lucky living in the City I do (and the part of the city I do) that we are sparse enough that we can comfortable walk around with fear of being near anyone.

1 minute ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It is all good. Just wanted to make sure :)

Also can't you go for walks in your area or are you guys completely shut in? I am lucky living in the City I do (and the part of the city I do) that we are sparse enough that we can comfortable walk around with fear of being near anyone.

Yeah, I could go for walks - I live in a landhouse development but I rarely run into people unless they are taking out their trash or leaving for errands, so I can walk to my mailbox and back... but as I said, I'm pretty lazy. I should know better, but I am not going to die if I don't exercise daily. I usually take naps to keep my legs elevated and do live in a two-story landhouse so I do have to walk up and down stairs often so it's not like I'm completely shut in. Thanks for your concern. ;)

1 minute ago, Rune_Crys said:

Yeah, I could go for walks - I live in a landhouse development but I rarely run into people unless they are taking out their trash or leaving for errands, so I can walk to my mailbox and back... but as I said, I'm pretty lazy. I should know better, but I am not going to die if I don't exercise daily. I usually take naps to keep my legs elevated and do live in a two-story landhouse so I do have to walk up and down stairs often so it's not like I'm completely shut in. Thanks for your concern. ;)

OK :) As long as you are moving around.

Blood clots are scary things :(

Persona 4 is probably my favourite Persona game but P5 was my favourite cast of characters. I absolutely love how all the characters were these broken individuals until they found friendship.

I 100% agree with that statement. Persona 4 just had the superior story but Persona 5 had the superior characters & gameplay. Still chugging my way through Royal hoping the new content & characters are good. Probably going to start the dancing games as well after finishing Root Letter. Also out of curiosity, have you played Persona 3? & If so was it any good? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Also out of curiosity, have you played Persona 3? & If so was it any good? 

Hi, I know you didn't ask for my opinions or anything but I'm currently playing through Persona 3 FES for the first time. Maybe you want to hear my opinion, yes?

I'm not very far into Persona 3 FEZ but I'm enjoying the game. I really like the combat system but dislike how if only "you" die in battle, you get a game over. I've gotten really unlucky a few times so far and lost a decent amount of progress because of that mechanic. I'm not particularly fond of any of the characters so far but I don't dislike anyone either. I really like how the game is kind of like Pokémon where you capture different Personas to use in battle. They don't evolve, I think, but you fuse two or three together to get a new stronger one. I think are about 170 to collect and I want to register all of them in the compendium, Persona's version of the Pokédex, I think.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuroraHistoire said:

Hi, I know you didn't ask for my opinions or anything but I'm currently playing through Persona 3 FES for the first time. Maybe you want to hear my opinion, yes?

I'm not very far into Persona 3 FEZ but I'm enjoying the game. I really like the combat system but dislike how if only "you" die in battle, you get a game over. I've gotten really unlucky a few times so far and lost a decent amount of progress because of that mechanic. I'm not particularly fond of any of the characters so far but I don't dislike anyone either. I really like how the game is kind of like Pokémon where you capture different Personas to use in battle. They don't evolve, I think, but you fuse two or three together to get a new stronger one. I think are about 170 to collect and I want to register all of them in the compendium, Persona's version of the Pokédex, I think.   

Yeah I already knew about that as that's how all the Persona's have played since 3. I already have it picked up & was going to play it either way & just wanted some opinions on it. Thanks either way, definitely going to start it after after finishing the event! 

3 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

I'm not very far into Persona 3 FEZ but I'm enjoying the game. I really like the combat system but dislike how if only "you" die in battle, you get a game over.

That was a feature in Persona 4 Golden too. Never died once but the platinum made it a necessity as losing your main was one of the lines needed for Hardcore Risette fan. (Not like I ever tried for the platinum in that game.)

Good to see a lot of people putting points up already.

Nothing for me yet but Im getting close with Spider-Man. I finished the random crime grind last night and got the 100% in all districts. All thats left is Act 3 and unlocking 2 or 3 more spidey suits. Maybe its just me but Im really liking using the nostalgic comic book suit while swinging around the city. It was a fantastic addition to a well built game IMO. Anyone else have a favorite spidey suit during their playthrough?

• Like 1

Good to see people already getting platinums and points, good job everybody. 

For me, I just finished my first playthrough on Tron Evolution, now comes the level 50 grind, then 2 more playthroughs on Hard and Insane. Atleast the game is short but it's a clear rip-off of Prince of Persia with worse controls. Also already got the online trophies on it so the hardest part is done

#COOKWITHME: Ultra Challenge: TV Superstars 37/51 trophies 

My weekly update :)

#DANCESINGWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Persona 5 Dancing in the Starlight :platinum:+42 trophies 

#CRAFTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Bioshock  -PS4 0/66 trophies 

#HANGOUTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Zombie Tycoon 2 20/37 trophies 

#READWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Steins;Gate - PS3 8/42 trophies

#LEARNWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect 2 48/55 trophies

#GETREADYWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom 10/42 trophies 

#SOLVEWITHME: Ultra Challenge Master Reboot 4/21 trophies

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Ultra Challenge: UFC 2009 Undisputed 8/31 trophies

#BONDWITHME: Ultra Challenge: God of War[2018] 7/37 trophies   +7 trophies

#WORKOUTWITHME: Alternative Ultra Challenge: MiCoach 8/26 trophies

#FIGHTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Shenmue 6/29 trophies

#TRAVELWITHME:Ultra Challenge: Nier Automata 0/48 trophies 

#GAMEWITHME: Ultra Challenge:  Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland %4.66 - Ultra Rare 5/21 trophies

Hello. I would like to participate in this event. Here are the games that I will be playing:

#COOK (ultra)- Kingdom Hearts 3

#DANCE - ???

#CRAFT (ultra)- The Last of Us Remastered

#HANGOUT (ultra)- Super Bomberman R

#READ (ultra)- Steins;Gate 0

#LEARN (ultra)- Final Fantasy 13

#GETREADY (ultra)- Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed 

#SOLVE - ???

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH (ultra)- UFC 2009 Undisputed

#BOND - ???

#WORKOUT - ???

#FIGHT (ultra)- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

#TRAVEL - ???

#GAME (ultra)- Mugen Souls

I will have to figure out what to put for the rest, but this is what I have for the time being.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

Good to see a lot of people putting points up already.

Nothing for me yet but Im getting close with Spider-Man. I finished the random crime grind last night and got the 100% in all districts. All thats left is Act 3 and unlocking 2 or 3 more spidey suits. Maybe its just me but Im really liking using the nostalgic comic book suit while swinging around the city. It was a fantastic addition to a well built game IMO. Anyone else have a favorite spidey suit during their playthrough?

Same as you, i liked the contrast the suit gives with the realistic background 

• Like 1

I was thinking about including another themed-challenge, and would either call it #RUNWITHME or #RIDEWITHME., with the following requirements:

• Platinum a game in which a trophy requires you to walk, run, or travel a certain distance. (Danganronpa 2, Skyworld, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, etc.)
  • Ultra Challenge: platinum a game in which a trophy requires you to complete a trophy under a specific time. (Resident Evil 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Wipeout HD, etc.)

EDIT: i've updated the #GETREADYWITHME challenge, and the game I will be playing for that is Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2