STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

Call for  help from anyone here. I chose Jeopardy for my online trophy game because I had someone lined up to trade wins with but they aren't getting back to me. If anyone owns jeopardy on PS3 and can help me out or wants to trade wins with me, I just need to play and win one game with someone. If you have it too and wanna trade im hella down. HMU in the dm's if you own this game please.

EDIT: taken care of. Thanks to those that reached out!

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

EDIT: i've updated the #GETREADYWITHME challenge, and the game I will be playing for that is Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed.

Added the NA PS4 version as wasn't specified. If playing a different version just let me know. B)

Took advantage of the earlier start date and completed 2 games.

Yakuza 5 took 140 hours, but it's finally done. All my thoughts about it are written down in the ABC thread. The other completed game is Scribblenauts Showdown and it's a pretty meh game. It's basically a mini-game collection that are really limited with a weird Mario Party-ish mode and a tiny classic Sccriblenauts side mode. It's really short and a real grind to complete.

Played some more games of Wheel of Fortune and was able to clear up all of the luck-based trophies (only 5 tries in 3 hours to get the million!) and now only need to grind out the remaining 40ish games.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I was thinking about including another themed-challenge, and would either call it #RUNWITHME or #RIDEWITHME., with the following requirements:

• Platinum a game in which a trophy requires you to walk, run, or travel a certain distance. (Danganronpa 2, Skyworld, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, etc.)
  • Ultra Challenge: platinum a game in which a trophy requires you to complete a trophy under a specific time. (Resident Evil 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Wipeout HD, etc.)

I like the idea of MORE CATEGORIES. ?

Also, instead of working on the games on my list, I started Demon's Souls. I...guess it fits my theme-within-a-theme, so I'll have to find some way to fit it on my list. Maybe if I put it under #FIGHT, put Guacamelee! 2 under #DANCESING, and drop Outer Wilds altogether, since it's the only game on my list I don't currently own. Hm...

I don't know. Stay tuned for my last minute changes. But good job, everybody who has made more progress than me!

Update to my list: Moved Persona 5: Dancing Star Night to #BONDWITHME since I learned that you can play as the twins for the Ultra Challenge & replaced #DANCESINGWITHME with Persona 4: Dancing All Night as well as I platinumed Waking Violet. Everything below qualifies for the Ultra Challenge so this will probably be my final list without any more changes if everything goes well.  @Kristycism @gruffiiti

#COOKWITHME: Dead Hungry (Game about cooking for zombies:platinum: (Also the second faster achiever for it, nice!)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Persona 4: Dancing All Night (Game about dancing)
#CRAFTWITHME: The Surge 2 (Gotta Craft 'em All Trophy)
#HANGOUTWITHME: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Multiple trophies requiring at least 1 other person)
#READWITHME: Root Letter (Finding the Truth! Trophy) They're called routes in the game but are still achieving all endings
#LEARNWITHME: Far Cry 4 (Fully Loaded Trophy)
#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Dressed to the Nines Trophy)
#SOLVEWITHME: Waking Violet (Puzzle Game:platinum:
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Erica (FMV Game)
#BONDWITHME: Persona 5: Dancing Star Night (You can play as the twins which are related)
#WORKOUTWITHME: Arizona Sunshine (VR Game)
#FIGHTWITHME: Yakuza Kiwami (Combat is Fighting)
#TRAVELWITHME: Persona 5 Royal (You explore quite a bit of Tokyo during you free time)
#GAMEWITHME: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Currently 4.08% on PSNProfiles)

Edited by ObsiEez
  • Like 2

Update: Just got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Platinum, thus completing my challenge for #DANCESINGWITHME. For those wondering, I selected MW2 Campaign Remastered because of the amazing Hans Zimmer score. Also, here’s what I’ve completed thus far:

#DANCESINGWITHME - COD MW2 Campaign Remastered (4/28/2020)

#CRAFTWITHME Fallout Shelter [Ultra Challenge(4/26/2020)

#GAMEWITHME Zombi [Ultra Challange] (4/26/2020)

Edited by SamSalsa411
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Hello. I would like to participate in this event. Here are the games that I will be playing

Welcome to the thread, @GarciaFever! I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

14 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I was thinking about including another themed-challenge, and would either call it #RUNWITHME or #RIDEWITHME

I appreciate your input but this should have been suggested before I started the event. Adding new categories during the event will force everyone to change their lists and probably disrupt the event a bit. Maybe next event, but I do appreciate your suggestion. ;)

6 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I like the idea of MORE CATEGORIES. ?

Okay, maybe not everyone would get disrupted... but seriously, I really don't like having to add another game to my list just for one thing. Anyways, I'll ask the others what they think.

@Rune_Crys & @gruffiiti, changed only 01 category: #STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Alien Isolation PS4

Will start working in clearing categories, unfortunately work load has been doubled, with all the layoffs happening, at least will enjoy this event. 

have a big back log and many games (physical & digital) that I own, yet never touched, still can't chose a game for the workwithme, category, maybe a curse or something ?.

• Like 1

Ok, sign me up for this! This looks like a great event, thanks to everyone for hosting. My list is below. It will take me a while but I'm feeling motivated.

#COOKWITHME: Final Fantasy 15

#DANCESINGWITHME: Final Fantasy 8

#CRAFTWITHME: Dragon Quest Builders (Vita)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Moving Out

#READWITHME: Detroit: Become Human

#LEARNWITHME: Secret of Mana (Vita)

#GETREADYWITHME: Dragon Quest 11

#SOLVEWITHME: Return of the Obra Dinn

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: The Walking Dead: The Final Season

#BONDWITHME: God of War (2018) 

#WORKOUTWITHME: Captain America: Super Soldier

#FIGHTWITHME: Final Fantasy Type-0

#TRAVELWITHME: Final Fantasy 7

#GAMEWITHME: God of War III (PS3)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rune_Crys said:

I appreciate your input but this should have been suggested before I started the event. Adding new categories during the event will force everyone to change their lists and probably disrupt the event a bit. Maybe next event, but I do appreciate your suggestion. ;)

Okay, maybe not everyone would get disrupted... but seriously, I really don't like having to add another game to my list just for one thing. Anyways, I'll ask the others what they think.

I don't mind if more categories get added.

I also had some questions about game swapping and the points system in general. First, are points allowed to go into the negatives? Second, if a game is swapped, is one allowed to swap back to their original choice? Third, if a game is swapped then swapped back to the original, that act would lose the participant 4 points (assuming the free swap period is up and all free swaps were used)? Fourth, could you add another way to lose points, preferably with a steep 39 point penalty attached?

Welcome to the ecent, @sundrew! Hope you enjoy it! :D

Running through second playthrough of Trials of Mana now with Duran as my main. At Beginner mode with all of those chain abilities you receive and one which gives you triple experience off the bat(instead of randomly like Li'l Cactus's bonus), my entire party of Duran, Angela and Kevin is now at Level 60 at the end of Chapter 3. They'll probably max their level before the final boss. I just feel so bad having to see those cutscenes with Charolette because I rejected her. :(

14 hours ago, hsn963 said:

still can't chose a game for the workwithme, category, maybe a curse or something 1f643.png.

You mean you can't find a game with action-based elements for WORKOUT? I made the category as broad as possible. If you have some money, you can probably find an appropriate title in the current PSN Store sale.

12 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

@sundrew

- Added to tracking

Tracking sheet should be up to date!

4 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

Welcome to the ecent, @sundrew! Hope you enjoy it! :D

Running through second playthrough of Trials of Mana now with Duran as my main. At Beginner mode with all of those chain abilities you receive and one which gives you triple experience off the bat(instead of randomly like Li'l Cactus's bonus), my entire party of Duran, Angela and Kevin is now at Level 60 at the end of Chapter 3. They'll probably max their level before the final boss. I just feel so bad having to see those cutscenes with Charolette because I rejected her. :(

Thanks all! I am excited about my list. Secret of Mana will be first as I'm playing through that now - I'll get to Trials of Mana far in the future. What do you think of the game so far?

I'm actually going to make a change to my list before May 1 hits (sorry!): I'm replacing my #GETREADYWITHME game from Dragon Quest 11 to Final Fantasy X-2. Need some motivation to go back and finish up the plat for that one. 

#TRAVELWITHME: Skyrim (PS4) :platinum:

I am fus-ro-done with the platinum on Skyrim and the Hearthfire DLC. Trying to decide if I should just power through and finish off the other two DLC now or move on to something else and come back later.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

I made the category as broad as possible

Maybe that is the thing ?, i already have many games that fit the description, will go with SLY COOPER AND THE THIEVIUS RACCOONUS for the time being (if acceptable), may swap it later on.

Already started plating games here is the update

COOKWITHME: Punchline Cocking features & Scenes are present

? DANCESINGWITHME: UR FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - Dancing Queen Trophy

☑️ CRAFTWITHME: UR BIOSHOCK - Avid Inventor Trophy :platinum:

? HANGOUTWITHME: UR FAR CRY 4 Community Surprise Trophy

? READWITHME: UR DEATH MARK trophies for acquiring all ends

? LEARNWITHME: UR KNACK 2 Incredible Power! Trophy

? GETREADYWITHME: UR SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS Speed King trophy

☑️ SOLVEWITHME: Bioshock Master Hacker :platinum:

? STAYHOMEANDWATCH: ALIEN: ISOLATION

? BONDWITHME: UR AZUR LANE: CROSSWAVE  playable sisters  

? WORKOUTWITHME: SLY COOPER AND THE THIEVIUS RACCOONUS

☑️ FIGHTWITHME: WAR THEATRE: BLOOD OF WINTER Mega-Kill Trophy :platinum:

? TRAVELWITHME: UR ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED Map Maker Trophy

? GAMEWITHME: UR RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2 The Never-Ending Nightmare Trophy 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sundrew said:

Thanks all! I am excited about my list. Secret of Mana will be first as I'm playing through that now - I'll get to Trials of Mana far in the future. What do you think of the game so far?

It's really great, just finished my second run and actually got my second-to-last trophy. Spoilers:

Spoiler

Anise on Hard mode. I thought she would force me to rage-quit (I am not very happy with trophies demanding you do a high-difficulty mode fight or run, Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode makes me rage a lot ?) but surprisingly she fell very quickly thanks to my second team. (My first was Hawkeye, Reisz and Charlotte, which I now realize can handle the Hawkeye/Reisz story pretty well but I was at a lower level and my training points were all over the board for everyone so I couldn't do enough damage to stop her desperation attack and got nearly wiped three times.) (My second team was Duran, Angela and Kevin, which I swore would suck because Charlotte, our girl, is the only good healer, but turns out that I only had to use one Poto Oil in the second phase and just dodged the attacks when they telegraphed themselves, have Kevin and Angela unleash their ultimate class strikes and then spam Doppleganger. Angela had Obsidian Power from the Black Rabite so she could cast spells with impunity.) The only trophy left requires me to speedrun the game (since everyone will be over level 80 and therefore enemies are not a threat) with Charlotte as the main to defeat the third final boss, the Dark Lich.

5 hours ago, sundrew said:

I'm replacing my #GETREADYWITHME game from Dragon Quest 11 to Final Fantasy X-2. Need some motivation to go back and finish up the plat for that one. 

FFX-2 was a great game on the PS2 and I actually got the secret spheregrid and fought the ultimate secret boss after nearly crapping my pants every time I ran into a random Baslisk xD but they ruined the game on the remaster by making you do the Mystery Dungeon-like epilogue chapter, which many people hate. I do like some Mystery Dungeons but if they don't have Pokemon in them(need to really get back to Mystery Dungeon Rescue DX...) I'm not interested. Good luck.

4 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

Trying to decide if I should just power through and finish off the other two DLC now or move on to something else and come back later.

If you feel burned out, put it away for a while. Now that you're done with the game, the DLC is stuff you can mess around with. I am probably going to take my time if I decide to platinum Ni No Kuni II with the DLC since it has some perks and some tough challenges. :)

Edited by Rune_Crys

4 hours ago, hsn963 said:

2611.png CRAFTWITHME: UR BIOSHOCK - Avid Inventor Trophy :platinum:

2611.png SOLVEWITHME: Bioshock Master Hacker :platinum:

Did you mean to put up Bioshock 2 for #SOLVEWITHME as Bioshock is already used for #CRAFTWITHME?

Ive marked it that way on the tracking sheet but please confirm. B)

23 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

I gotta check threads more often lol.  I didn't notice the new category or the new start date lol.  For Learnwithme, I'd like to add Final Fantasy XIII, since you have to max out the crystarium.

Okay, sure, you can put that in LEARN. Speaking of that category, I am close to completing it on my account. Yes, I only have one trophy left in Trials of Mana, and all I have to do is speedrun through one more storyline. I am, however, taking the time to watch some cutscenes, as this will be the last time I play Trials of Mana: Once I pop the plat, this wonderful game is going through the exact same process all of my other games with platinums go through: Shut down application, sync trophies, delete application, and delete save data to make room in my desktop for more games. Already I'm having trouble fitting all of the games I have installed on my PS4 desktop, so some games have to go. This was a fun ride, though.

But I want to make Trials of Mana my 80th platinum so I am going to platinum my SOLVE category first. Almost there, just 12 more puzzles... :(:S

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

Did you mean to put up Bioshock 2 for #SOLVEWITHME as Bioshock is already used for #CRAFTWITHME?

Ive marked it that way on the tracking sheet but please confirm. B)

Oops, bioshock 2 for solvewithme, my bad.