STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

Here's my final list for the challenge, it was dearly missing jrpgs in there and some sluts were empty. 

In bold are the 3 games that i add and 1 that i swap to finally complet my list. 

#dancesing : FFVIII remastered ( for the music) 

#learn : Gravity Rush 2 (skill tree trophy, Power Kat) (ultra) 

#StayHomeandWatch: Spyro 3 ( TV show Skylanders, was previously in #Game ) 

#Game : Farming Simulator 19 

#Craft : Deponia 2 (ultra) 
#hangout : Bortherlands 3 (ultra) 
#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate
#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 
#Bond : God of War (ultra) 
#Fight : Days Gone 
#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra) 

Challenge completed: 
#Stayhome : Assassins Creed Freedom Cry ( 5 points) 
#cook : Overcooked 2 (ultra) 
#workout : FarCry New Dawn 

** all games are PS4 and NA 

Have a nice day and stay safe everyone ?

• Like 2

I'm making another change to my list. I tried playing Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL for Get Ready with Me and I just...couldn't do it. Its so terrible. So I will be switching it out. I will go back to my original idea of Akiba's Trip (vita). I'm reluctant to have two vita games on my list since I haven't been wanting to play it lately but maybe this will push me back into it.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, hsn963 said:

Oops, bioshock 2 for solvewithme, my bad.

Don't worry about it, mistakes tend to get made all the time. :D

So do you have a backup for the CRAFT category?

Short up: Almost done with PaPC2, only have ten more 30x25 puzzles to go. Closing in on Chapter 2 of my final ToM run, so I plan on having PaPC2 as #79 and ToM as #80. Not a major milestone but better than some prime number. ;)

Edited by Rune_Crys

Finally got an update and I am through with Pic-A-Pix turds! My great Lugia, those games are SO tedious and for Pic-A-Pix Classic 2, you have to complete ALL of the puzzles, which is a whopping 150! It took me months to get through 10 pages of puzzles but I was determined to get it out of the way NOW. I deserve that 20 points!

This is a brief update, I will update again VERY soon as I am almost done with Trials of Mana. I just have to speed-run to the third final boss, and all of my characters are averaging Level 91(two are Level 88 and one is max level) - I have to just change their classes again and it's annoying because you have to get through two chapters to get to the first Mana Stone in Gusthall, but once you do you can just immediately get to Class 3 and wreck boss face. Then I'll get the final trophy in six hours tops. :D

I might start up Ratchet and Clank to get working on that. But I did promise to start Dragon Quest Builders 2 soon. Also moved my Dragon Quest Builders to Vita for more reliability. I earned four of the trophies on the PS4 save but deleted that and downloaded the game on Vita.

The other games... I'll cross their bridges when I am done with the others. ;)

List Update:

COOK: Kingdom Hearts 3 (U)
 DANCE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (U)
 CRAFT: Dragon Quest Builders (U)
 HANGOUT: Dreams (U)
 READ: A Winter's Daydream (N) (10 pts.)
 GETREADY: Dragon Quest XI (N)
 SOLVE: Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 (U) (20 pts.)
 LEARN: Trials of Mana (U)
 WATCH: Ratchet and Clank (2016) (N)
 BOND: Modern Tales: Age of Invention (N) (10 pts.)
 WORKOUT: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (N)
 FIGHT: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (N)
 TRAVEL: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (U)
 GAME: Dark Cloud 2 (U)

• Like 3

update #1

#Cookwithme: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 38%

#dance/singwithme: Yakuza 4 0%

#craftwithme: The last of us 0%

#hangoutwithme: World War Z 76%

#Readwithme: 428: Shibuya Scramble 0%

#learnwithme: Infamous First light 0%

#Getreadywithme: Final fantasy 7 remake 0%

#solvewithme: Phoenix wright: ace attorney trilogy 0%

#watchwithme: Everybody’s Golf 56%

#bondWithme: Dishonored 2 27%

#workoutwithme: Bloodstained: ritual of the night 0%

#fightwithme: Guilty Gear XRD revelator 24%

#travelwithme: God of war :platinum: Completed April 24th 2020

#gamewithme: Call of duty: black ops 3 74%

Changed my read with me category to a UC challenge. Gonna to be pretty slow this first month as im doing  pick my plat challenge till the end of may so most of my time is going into that. Going to try to get a few more done before that event ends

• Like 4

6 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Tracking sheet should be up to date.

Better update it again, @gruffiiti. Guess who just got the latest platinum. ^_^

1L29a2d4.png

Great game, highly recommend if you don't mind running through the story three times. You can skip cutscenes, shut off voices, and use New Game+ to have really uber characters. I just did a speed-run of the last run for the third final boss... and forgot how painful the Mirage Palace is! :( But it's over and now I can clear the game off my library for more games. For some reason, my Vita is busted and I think it somehow didn't charge overnight so it lost all of its juice. I hope that's just it, because otherwise my Vita is dead and I have to throw $215 away and restrict myself to PS4 games only, which is tough as I can't copy screenshots from my PS4 as I don't have a good enough adapter cord to connect to my PC. ?

List Update:

LEARN: Trials of Mana (U) (20 pts.)

I think Dreams and Ratchet and Clank are the only easy titles now. The rest are going to be very time consuming and grindy. Wish me luck.

• Like 4

I guess I'm doing Demon's Souls for this event. Started it a few nights ago...and it basically has to do with disease and isolation...so might as well.

Here's my final updated list. Version 3.0 or whatever.

? #COOKWITHME - Subnautica

? #DANCESINGWITHME - Guacamelee! 2

? #CRAFTWITHME - Resident Evil 2

? #HANGOUTWITHME - Persona 5

? #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma

? #LEARNWITHME -

? #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man (6/74 - 5%)

? #SOLVEWITHME -

? #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: Season 2

? #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence

? #WORKOUTWITHME - Degrees of Separation

? #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls (21/38 - 34%)

? #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved (23/55 - 32%)

? #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital (19/31 - 55%)

Changes: I noticed the wording on #COOK changed to "put some effort into the cooking," so most survival games should count for the ultra challenge. Demon's Souls really only works for #FIGHT (though it does have an amazing soundtrack), so I moved Guac 2 to #DANCE and dropped Outer Wilds. I also bought FFVIIR, so maybe I'll end up swapping it out again. I don't know. I make this stuff up as I go.

Everything is PS4/NA, except Demon's Souls, which is PS3/NA. Ultra C's are in red.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rune_Crys said:

For some reason, my Vita is busted and I think it somehow didn't charge overnight so it lost all of its juice. I hope that's just it, because otherwise my Vita is dead and I have to throw $215 away and restrict myself to PS4 games only, which is tough as I can't copy screenshots from my PS4 as I don't have a good enough adapter cord to connect to my PC. 1f62d.png

Make sure to check on the connections of the adapter cable.  Both the connection to the outlet and the connection on the brick part.  It's very easy for one of those connections to come loose and not get unplugged entirely but just enough that it stops charging.  Had that happen a few times to me.

Definitely agree that the Vita does a better job with uploading screencaps.  I'm shocked that a fancy newer system like the PS4 can't connect to my PC via wifi like the Vita does when the Vita is way older.  They already have a perfectly good program to handle that, why couldn't the Content Manager Assistant be expanded for the PS4 to allow for easy screencap/video transfers along with backing up save data?

Too late to join I guess, well I just entertain myself with games and anime until the norwegian government thinks it's safe go back to work which they slowing started doing, won't be long before I have to go back to hell.

10 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Too late to join I guess, well I just entertain myself with games and anime until the norwegian government thinks it's safe go back to work which they slowing started doing, won't be long before I have to go back to hell.

Nope you can join up until May 15 still. Post a list and I'll get you added.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gruffiiti said:

Nope you can join up until May 15 still. Post a list and I'll get you added.

OK, Let's see my list is

1. #COOKWITHME: Tales of Xillia 2
  2. #DANCESINGWITHME: VVVtune(if it comes west before the COVID-19 is over)
  3. #CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed Revelations
  4. #HANGOUTWITHME: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  5. #READWITHME: Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen
  6. #LEARNWITHME: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  7. #GETREADYWITHME: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
  8. #SOLVEWITHME: Persona 4 Golden
  9. #STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (before Disney removed it from canon, it used to be set between the events of Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope)
  10. #BONDWITHME: Jump Force (It has at least 2 sets of Father-Sons characters like Vegeta & Trunks and Naruto & Boruto)
  11. #WORKOUTWITHME: New Sakura Wars
  12. #FIGHTWITHME: Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  13. #TRAVELWITHME: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  14. #GAMEWITHME: Valkyria Chronicles

If Utawarerumono does not get delayed or the same problem that happened with Sakura Wars I'm getting from my dad happens again, then those two are the only new releases games I'm getting in this pandemic so far, I might drop the #DANCESINGWITHME theme so I can earn Titanium Badge since I liked the sound of having a Titanium Badge instead of Platinum Badge.

• Like 2

Smol edit! Since you've removed the cap on the games, may I please actually officially participate? :) I was going to do so unoffically because there was a cap on the number of participants, but if possible I would like to officially do so. I will post my list tomorrow morning (tecnically still May 1st) as it is VERY late here right now and I just checked into the forums before bedtime. Thanks guys! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashuri-B said:

Smol edit! Since you've removed the cap on the games, may I please actually officially participate? :) I was going to do so unoffically because there was a cap on the number of participants, but if possible I would like to officially do so. I will post my list tomorrow morning (tecnically still May 1st) as it is VERY late here right now and I just checked into the forums before bedtime. Thanks guys! 

Of course. Tag me in your post with your list and I’ll get it added. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

which is tough as I can't copy screenshots from my PS4 as I don't have a good enough adapter cord to connect to my PC. 1f62d.png

I think Dreams and Ratchet and Clank are the only easy titles now. The rest are going to be very time consuming and grindy. Wish me luck.

You could just buy a cheap USB & just slap the screenshots onto the USB then transfer the USB to the PC. That's what I do to collect my screenshots.

As for the rest of you easy titles. Dragon Quest Builders 1 & 2 are really easy & not all that time consuming. The second one is a little more time consuming due to the breeding trophy but other than that they're pretty quick & painless plats as well

On 4/29/2020 at 0:53 PM, Fnee2000 said:

#TRAVELWITHME: Skyrim (PS4) :platinum:

I am fus-ro-done with the platinum on Skyrim and the Hearthfire DLC. Trying to decide if I should just power through and finish off the other two DLC now or move on to something else and come back later.

So as an addendum to this previous Platinum, I decided to power through the DLC and have now 100% completed Skyrim! Got the bug on the final boss of the Dragonborn DLC but was able to get through it. Otherwise, everything else fell into place. Final clock time was just under 165 hours total. Making me question picking this and Fallout 4 for this event ? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Make sure to check on the connections of the adapter cable.  Both the connection to the outlet and the connection on the brick part.  It's very easy for one of those connections to come loose and not get unplugged entirely but just enough that it stops charging.  Had that happen a few times to me.

Thanks, found out that my Vita had died on sleep mode. I got it recharged fine but may have to look in a smaller, stronger adapter cord once the pandemic settles.

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

You could just buy a cheap USB & just slap the screenshots onto the USB then transfer the USB to the PC. That's what I do to collect my screenshots.

You mean a flash drive? I'll look into that. I've just been opening the PS4 on my computer in Remote Play and cut-pasting. If I can store screenshots on a flash drive it would be very great. Thanks! :)

9 hours ago, Ashuri-B said:

I will post my list tomorrow morning (tecnically still May 1st) as it is VERY late here right now and I just checked into the forums before bedtime. Thanks guys! 

Okay, welcome! I will move you to the participants list, Ashuri-B. Also, if I haven't welcomed @dadoudelidou, I will now. Welcome to the event! I hope you enjoy it! :D

Anyways, it's now May 1 in my time zone so anyone in Central US on this thread, your free time with swaps has ended. You still get three free swaps without penalty, however. Hopefully by now you guys should be comfortable with your lists. ^_^ Since I am almost close to Rank 23, I am going to shift to Ratchet and Clank and work on that since that was a fun game.

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

You mean a flash drive? I'll look into that. I've just been opening the PS4 on my computer in Remote Play and cut-pasting. If I can store screenshots on a flash drive it would be very great. Thanks! :)

yeah a flash drive my bad. We just call 'em USBs here & everyone knows what we're talking about lol. But I've been doing that since 2016 & it's worked greated. You can pick up like a cheap $5 or $10 one at most stores but with the whole virus going on right now you'll probably have to order one online

17 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

Better update it again, @gruffiiti

1L29a2d4.png

List Update:

LEARN: Trials of Mana (U) (20 pts.)

Good job on the Plat, i'm super jealous ! in a few months when bugdet will be easier to manage, Trials of mana will be on top of the buying list. 

Silly question, how do you manage to cross the games name on your posts ?  I'd like to do that in my next updates. 

#COOKWITHME: Kingdom Hearts 3 (Ultra Challenge: Cooking Mini-Game

#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Ultra Challenge: Dancing Minigame)

#CRAFTWITHME: Atelier Rorona DX (Ultra Challenge: A trophy requiring you to craft; Alchemy Lv. 50 – Your Alchemy level in the Atelier games can only go up via crafting, so this trophy counts as a must-craft trophy)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Borderlands 2 (Ultra Challenge: A game with at least one multiplayer trophy; Friendship Rules requires you to be revived by someone on your PSN Friends list)

#READWITHME: Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (Ultra Challenge: Platinum a visual novel which requires you to watch every ending for a trophy)

#LEARNWITHME: Horizon Zero Dawn (Ultra Challenge: Platinum a game that requires you to max out the skill tree; All Skills Learned)

#GETREADYWITHME: Tales of Symphonia (PS3, NA) (Ultra Challenge: Platinum a game which gives you a trophy for unlocking every alternate outfit; There are a set of titles within the game that give you swimsuit outfits – each has their own trophy, I believe since each character has a trophy for getting all titles)

#SOLVEWITHME:  Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: LEGO The Hobbit

#BONDWITHME: A Plague Tale: Innocence (Ultra Challenge: Platinum a game where one or more of the family members are playable characters)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom

#FIGHTWITHME: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (Platinum a game which requires you to kill a ton of enemies for a trophy or two; Beast Blaster)

#TRAVELWITHME: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Ultra Challenge: A Game with an Open World Mechanic)

#GAMEWITHME:  Reus (Platinum a game with an Ultra Rare Platinum; currently 0.54% Platinum)

All Games are NA - PS4 unless otherwise noted. 

Notes: Because I’m crazy, some of these games require me to at least beat previous games beforehand (like Kingdom Hearts 3, I have to beat the others in the series first) so they may come much later in the challenge.

@gruffiiti (Here is the tag; Thank you!) 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

Silly question, how do you manage to cross the games name on your posts ?  I'd like to do that in my next updates. 

Type what you want to say.  "I like Platinums"

Highlight it with your cursor

Click the Strikethrough Button at the top of the box next to the underline U

"I like Platinums"

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

Thanks for the reply :)I  don't see it tho. 

At the top of the box i only see bold, italic and smileys ? as options. 

It might be because i'm viewing the  site via mobile? 

Yes. Mobile only shows Bold and Italic options. (at least on my phone)

@Leon Castle @Ashuri-B

- Added you both to the tracking sheet :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Yes. Mobile only shows Bold and Italic options.

You're posting via mobile? I don't want to seem rude but don't you have a computer? Well yeah, as Together_Comic said, you need a computer to be able to get more options, like underline and strikeout. If my list is bothering people, I could try to make a checklist option like @hsn963 does, but I don't know how to do that on the forums. Sorry. :(

Great list, Ashuri-B. ^_^

4 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

Good job on the Plat, I'm super jealous ! in a few months when budget will be easier to manage, Trials of Mana will be on top of the buying list.

Glad to see you come in, Trials of Mana is probably one of the best RPGs on PS4 these days. I am so glad Square-Enix went this route with a remake considering that it took 23 years and a high-tech Nintendo Switch system to get them to release the original version. If you like the remake, you can go back on Switch(sadly the only place to get Collection of Mana unless there is a PC version) and play the original version. It's a bit more difficult but still cool. ;)

4 hours ago, Ashuri-B said:

(like Kingdom Hearts 3, I have to beat the others in the series first)

Only if you are into the story, because that's the only thing connecting those games. And if you really want to watch the cutscenes, you can skip them in KH3 and watch all of the story in every game via "cutscene movie" videos on Youtube. Still, I am not bashing the other games, they are great games for casual play. (Trophywise they are a nightmare and very time-consuming. Says the guy who promised himself to get the platinum in every Kingdom Hearts game before the end of 2021. xD)