STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

On 10/5/2020 at 3:45 PM, Adras_Nightmare said:

#COOKWITHME: Overcooked 2 (PS4) - such an obvious entry for this category I didn't even consider it lol

:platinum:#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)

#CRAFTWITHME: Control (PS4)

:platinum:#HANGOUTWITHME: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#READWITHME: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

:platinum:#LEARNWITHME: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Late Shift (PS4)

#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4 (PS4) - should be in the correct category this time

#WORKOUTWITHME: Surgeon Simulator - Experience Reality (PSVR)

#FIGHTWITHME: Guacamelee! (PS3)

#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands (PS4)

#GAMEWITHME: Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

Third game off the list with Sly 2's platinum! Now my focus will mainly be on Final Fantasy VII Remake (and in the meantime I'll try to finish the remaining Sly games on the PS3), I managed to play through chapter one yesterday and OH MY it is so cool!

After a great start I'm still stuck at three platinums, glad this event has not a set time for completing all games! Work have been a bit rough and I also started boosting both Uncharted 4 Survival and SW Battlefront (yeah, great timing) so I'm a bit behind on the schedule.. I'll take advantage of this week off work to boost my progress ;) And great job everyone on all the games you completed!

Edited by Adras_Nightmare
  • Like 1

Another one down, much quicker than expected! I wanted to get into Mortal Kombat 11 for a while, just didn't really have an excuse before I got it as a random gift over the summer. It's pretty good! I'm bad at fighting games but MK has been my jam since I was a kid, so I was able to adapt real quickly. It's the easiest out of the series too, so that helps.

Two down! I guess that puts me at a bronze badge.

#COOKWITHME: Patapon Remastered
#DANCESINGWITHME: Sayonara Wild Hearts :platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

#HANGOUTWITHME: For Honor

#READWITHME: Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly

#LEARNWITHME: Greedfall

#GETREADYWITHME: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

#SOLVEWITHME: Slayaway Camp

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Onrush
#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4

#WORKOUTWITHME: Job Simulator

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat 11 :platinum:

#TRAVELWITHME: Watch_Dogs 2

#GAMEWITHME: Extinction

• Like 3

Glad to see everyone doing well. Finally booted up DQB2... and then had to shut it down as my PS4 had VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE 7.51!!!!! and had to reboot. :( At least I got through the intro and got two more trophies. Stupid jerk PS4 updates. ?

Going to try to get Dragon Quest Builders 2 as my #120.

Spoiler

EDIT: Finally got out of stinky Furrowfield. I am actually joking because Furrowfield was spoiled by spores so it actually stank. One character say "everyone here stinks worse than a badboon with BO!" xD Anyways, now I am being shuffled into Khrumbul-Dun, the second island, and I wanted to explore Blossom Bay. Nope, as soon as I talk to the good captain, he won't let me go anywhere else. I know the game opens up after you beat the final boss but, ugh, railroading sucks. And I am trying to get one more mini medal from a tablet task before advancing the story.

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 2

Gravity Rush 2 completed for #learn (ultra) ?

I am beyond happy ! This is Platinum #70 on this profile and my 100th total with my previous account !! (an ex ran off with my psn account a few years back so i lost it with its many games bought digitally and 30 shiny plats..). Im happy i chose a somewhat challenging game for this occasion. 

#dancesing : FFVIII 
#Craft : Deponia 2 (ultra) 
#hangout : Bortherlands 3 (ultra) 
#StayHomeandWatch: Spyro 3
#Fight : Days Gone 
#Game : Farming Simulator 19

Games completed :

#learn : Gravity Rush 2 ( ultra ) 
#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra) 
#Bond : AC Brotherhood (ultra)
#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 
#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate
#Stayhome : AC Freedom Cry ( 5 points) 
#cook : Overcooked 2 (ultra) 
#workout : FarCry New Dawn 

• Like 2

Just a small update.  I'm at the end of Final Fantasy IX's first run.  Need to mop up the grindy stuff and I'll be square for my first playthrough.  May due the speedrun right after but I could use a break so I think I'll jump to Runner and The Witness.

• Like 1

Punching & Screaming

5Lfed3c6.png

Okay okay, alright alright, I completed a second game. At this pace, I may finish before 2040. The game I finshed second was Megadimension Neptunia VII (V for victory + 2), the 4th main series game in the Neptunia series. It is the most fun JRPG I've played recently. 

Megadimension Neptunia VII is very similar to Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory but with gameplay tweaks that speed up gameplay and break it in your favor. Enemies no longer have a 'guard meter' that you can break to deal extra damage; as a result, break attacks are now called standard attacks. Oh, in most of the main series Neptunia games, your basic attacks are button combo's that you set up outside of battle and are categorized into 3 types. Rush attacks are focused on landing as many hits as possible. Power attacks focus on dealing as much damage as possible with as few hits as possible. Standard attacks are the middle ground between rush and power. Another change to the system is that you're only allowed to equip an attack once in you're combo. The trade off is that now attacks how certain conditions (like your last attacking being rush or not using a power attack in your combo) that if fulfilled, will make that attack a critical hit. The weapon you equip dictates the attack slots for your combo's and the first attack of the combo; I often found myself using weaker weapons because I could use combos where every hit was a critical and/or it could pull of longer combos. More changes are that bosses no longer regenerate HP every turn, you break parts off certain monsters, and the EXE Drive takes a lot less hits to refill. That last change breaks the game quite a bit since skills that use the EXE Drive are all very powerful attacks that are a spectacle to watch; some characters can charge 2 segments in a single combo. 

I feel mixed about the dungeons in this game. They use the jump button for minor platforming a lot more often then the dungeons in Victory (the number of times it was required to progress could be counted on a single hand [even if a couple fingers were missing]). The new dungeons tend be quite large for no reason. A lot of the new dungeon themes are quite good but there a couple that are used way too often and are not very good to begin with. There are 5 dungeons that are just floating platforms in space but at least the colour of the platforms change between dungeons and they have moon gravity in New Game Plus. The other theme that is used way too often is the one that's suppose to look like one of those 3D mazes from retro games but it's blue; It's ugly to look at and gave me a headache. Their layouts are all confusing mazes where you'll be looking at map every 5 seconds. I feel obligated to mention the special Neplunker dungeons that shake up the dungeon exploration by having moderately difficult platforming, lives and instant death from touching a small bit of bat guano. I found them very enjoyable despite the amount of extreme anxiety I was under while playing them.

What I really enjoy about the game is the fast paced gameplay. Everything feels quick and snappy, and the load times are pretty much zero. You can skip most things :l2: if you feel the need for a little extra speed; in most cases it saves maybe 1-2 seconds (EXE Drives & Cutscenes being the major time saves).

The story of this game is split into 3 major chapters. The first 2 don't have very much to do with each other but they do play into the third chapter quite a bit. Each chapter have their own anime style opening with their own unique song.

The story begins with Neptune finding a bootleg Dreamcast. Neptune asks Nepgear to fix but they both get transported to a different dimension when Nepgear presses the power button. They both arrive in a terribly run down dimension where almost everyone is dead, most things are broken, the sky is a darkish purple colour with cracks in it, the monsters are not as cute as the ones in their dimension and there is no pudding. This dimension is a much safer then their last dimension jumping adventure since Plutia isn't there. After baby's first dungeon, the two meet Uzume Tennouboshi (Uzume is one of the few characters who isn't mononyomous [that bothers me for reasons unbeknownst to me]), who is the only human in this dimension and is the leader of the resistance movement of cute friendly monsters. Neptune & Nepgear help Uzume with because they're nice people while they figure out how to get back to their own dimension.

The character roster contains all the CPUs and the CPU candidates (except Plutia and Peasy). You also have the addition of Uzume Tennouboshi, who is probably one of my favorite characters, well, in this game at least. Her fighting style consists of a lot of screaming and a lot of punching (I don't think there is a single attack where she kicks). Another new character is Neptune. She has the same name as the other Neptune because she is Neptune from a different dimension. She doesn't look the same too much because she is taller, her hair is longer, her clothes are darker and she doesn't have shoelaces (that last fact is an answer for the questions on Quiz! Millionep). I thought she was going to be edgy and have a gun. Fortunately, I was wrong about half of those things and she only has gun. Neptune (the protagonist of protagonists) had a gun in the first game, so it's not like it's anything too new. There are handful of additional playable characters but I won't spoil them. 

Through out the game your party members get shuffled in and out a lot. It's more frequent in the second & third chapters. The game doesn't remember what equipment your characters had equiped but will at least default to the statistical best. Even on New Game Plus when you're allowed to have all the characters all the time, occasionally all your party get booted out and your left will the little yet surprising durable Neptune. Speaking of that particular quirk, I didn't realize that happend and I entered the final boss (ascension ending) with only Neptune. I was too stubborn to reload a save, so I beat the boss with only Neptune. It wasn't very difficult since the game isn't very difficult but it did take a few more minutes than usual. Also, the final boss of the true ending is one of the most hype and fun final boss fights I have ever played. 

Spoiler

#Cooking - Runefactory: Tides of Destiny
#HeavenlySoundtrack - Persona 5 Royal
#DuctTapingTwoThingsTogetherToMakeANewThing - Megadimension Neptunia VII
#VirtualFriendship - Persona 4 Golden
#ReadingIsFun? - London Detective Mysteria
#GettingLessStupid(Hopefully) - The Princess Guide
#Fashion - School Girl/Zombie Hunter
#Puzzles - Infinifactory
#WatchingTelevisionPrograms - My Witch Academia: Chamber of Time
#FamilyTime - Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
#Don'tSkipLegDay - Valkyria Revolution
#WhyAreWeFighting? - Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel
#SaveCommercialAirlines - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
#PlayAnything - Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

• Like 4

Finished up my first two games last week for the event. Beyond: Two Souls and Energy Balance. Beyond suffered from too many replay's which made it feel tedious instead of good. Playing through once or twice for the story would have made this a much better experience...replaying the last chapter (that's about an hour long) five or six times kind of killed it. Energy Balance was actually pretty fun. I recommend not using the puzzle solver just for the easy plat. None of the puzzles took more than 45 minutes to solve, but they were good brain exercises.

I've broken my normal mode of only one or two active games at once and have started Steins; Gate, Everybody's Golf, Driveclub VR, Final Fantasy VII Remake,  and Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. I have FFVIIR basically done and only need to finish Chapter 2 for the platinum. Saving it for a milestone, so I guess technically that wouldn't be an 'active' game. EG and Driveclub are kind of grindy sports games without a story so, I don't mind playing those a bit at a time. I only have the grindy stuff for Castlevania left too, and my kid seems to like fighting Dracula so I'll chip away at that with him.

SG had me nervous for a bit that I wasn't going to like it...I didn't realize it was all in Japanese and that I'd have to read the whole game, so that took me by surprise...it's also a mixture of very funny and extremely weird and took about four or five hours before really getting into the story and becoming interesting. However, now it's hit its stride and I think I'm going to like it. 

Anyway...after a slow start to the event, I feel like I'm starting to make some good progress!

NS #COOKWITHME: Ultra Challenge: The Long Dark

NS #DANCESINGWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Beat Saber

NS #CRAFTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect Andromeda

:platinum: #HANGOUTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Beyond: Two Souls 

22% #READWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Steins; Gate

NS #LEARNWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect 2

91% #GETREADYWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Final Fantasy VII Remake

:platinum: #SOLVEWITHME:Ultra Challenge: Energy Balance

41% #STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Ultra Challenge: Everybody's Golf

NS #BONDWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Detroit: Become Human

44% #WORKOUTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: DriveClub VR

NS #FIGHTWITHME:Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect 3

NS #TRAVELWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect

NS #GAMEWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Ash of God: Redemption

• Like 4

Just completed the second island in Dragon Quest Builders 2. That is probably the largest area in the game with its multi-level mine networks. The boss was cheesier than last time because I remembered how to block. Now on the second Isle of Awakening interlude, building a pyramid. Man, I missed this game. I even skipped food and sleep and taking care of my cat for this. J/K. xD

Also skipped games I should be working on. xD

Great job, everyone. From what I heard, people are going back to normal lives because it turns out the Corona Virus is going to just infect people no matter what we do and the reason everyone had to wear masks and whatnot is because of the government policies. This is going to look very bad for Trump. :P

Update #2

Didnt get too much done this last month as expected. ended up finishing 2 more while making progress on a few of the longer ones. Hoping to finish at least 4 games this upcoming month

#Cookwithme: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 38%

#dance/singwithme: Yakuza 4 0%

#craftwithme: The last of us 0%

#hangoutwithme: World War Z 76%

#Readwithme: 428: Shibuya Scramble 0%

#learnwithme: Infamous First light 0%

#Getreadywithme: Final fantasy 7 remake 0%

#solvewithme: Phoenix wright: ace attorney trilogy 0%

#watchwithme: Everybody’s Golf 56%

#bondWithme: Dishonored 2 :platinum: Completed June 2nd  2020

#workoutwithme: Bloodstained: ritual of the night :platinum: Completed May 18th 2020

#fightwithme: Guilty Gear XRD revelator 40%

#travelwithme: God of war :platinum: Completed April 24th 2020

#gamewithme: Call of duty: black ops 3 74%

• Like 3

Alright. Time for a second swap. We're going to move P5R to #COOK, since apparently it counts as a UC (based on what others have done), and replace #HANGOUT with The Last of Us, since it also counts as a UC. That will get me the seven UCs I want.

1f532.png #COOKWITHME - Persona 5 Royal (6/53) ⭐

1f532.png #DANCESINGWITHME - Guacamelee! 2

2611.png #CRAFTWITHME - Subnautica :platinum: 

1f532.png #HANGOUTWITHME - The Last of Us (4/24) 

1f532.png #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma ⭐

1f532.png #LEARNWITHME -

2611.png #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum: 

1f532.png #SOLVEWITHME -

1f532.png #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

1f532.png #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence ⭐

1f532.png #WORKOUTWITHME -

2611.png #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls :platinum:

1f532.png #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved (43 --> 46/52)

2611.png #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital :platinum: 

Not sure what to do with other three categories yet. I'll probably end up sticking RE2 back in there.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 9:42 AM, GarciaFever said:

Hello. It's been a while since I last visited this page, but I managed to get the platinum for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, thus completing the #FIGHT requirement:

#FIGHT (ultra)- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

@GarciaFever Not sure why but BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle isnt showing as completed.. :dunno:

@Cassylvania @Ampplaca @Briste @AuroraHistoire @dadoudelidou @SpaceCoresDad

Updated spreadsheet. Everyone should be current. B)

• Like 1

I think I'd like to swap my bond with me from Trials of Cold Steel to Persona 5 PS4 NA.  I've been really enjoying the series since I did persona 4 earlier.  Unfortunately, unless we count Futaba (who I'll definitely admit is a bit of a stretch), you don't play as a family member in the game so it will not be an Ultra Challenge :(.  Either way, Im looking forward to finishing it.

~TC

• Like 1

I will have to slow down a bit, my PS4 is most likely clogged with dust on the heat sinker and is getting louder and louder by the day. I don't know if I should send it to fix, clean it myself, I'm in complete doubt. So close to my 100th yet so far ?

2 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

I think I'd like to swap my bond with me from Trials of Cold Steel to Persona 5 PS4 NA.  I've been really enjoying the series since I did persona 4 earlier.  Unfortunately, unless we count Futaba (who I'll definitely admit is a bit of a stretch), you don't play as a family member in the game so it will not be an Ultra Challenge :(.  Either way, Im looking forward to finishing it.

~TC

The protag is related to Futaba as well since he's related to her father.  Also can't forget that Makoto and Haru's family are involved in the plot.  Ultra for that one doesn't require both the playable character and the family member to be in the party, just that playable characters have family involved in the plot pretty much.

And I do hope you decide to play Trails of Cold Steel in the future!  Still think it would be right up your alley, especially with how much you're enjoying the Persona games.

• Like 1

Using a free switch to change up the list a little.

#COOKWITHME - VA-11 HALL-A PS4 :platinum:

#DANCEWITHME - Hasbro Family Game Night 4 

#CRAFTWITHME - The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners :platinum:

#HANGOUTWITHME - Jeopardy PS3 :platinum:

#READWITHME - Death Mark PS4 :platinum:

#LEARNWITHME - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

#GETREADYWITHME - Final Fantasy 7 Remake :platinum:

#SOLVEWITHME - The Evil Within 2

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH - Erica :platinum:

#BONDWITHME - LEGO Jurassic Park PS4 :platinum:

#WORKOUTWITHME - No Heroes Allowed VR :platinum:

#FIGHTWITHME - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

#TRAVELWITHME - L.A. Noire PS4

#GAMEWITHME - Wasteland 2

Moving Evil Within 2 to solve with me. Still ultra as it's also still a big mystery focused game. Craft with me is now The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners VR. Also still Ultra as there's trophies for finding and crafting everything.

• Like 2

#COOKWITHME: Marenian Tavern Story (Ultra) (0%)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Akiba's Beat :platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Ultra) (11%)
#HANGOUTWITHME: Hero Must Die Again :platinum:
#READWITHME: Death Mark (Ultra) :platinum:
#LEARNWITHME: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ultra) (0%)
#GETREADYWITHME: Tales of Symphonia (Ultra) (10%)
#SOLVEWITHME: Word Search by POWGI (Ultra) :platinum:
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH:  Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter :platinum:
#BONDWITHME: Nier (Ultra) :platinum:
#WORKOUTWITHME: Dark Cloud (0%)
#FIGHTWITHME: Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (Ultra) (0%)
#TRAVELWITHME: TBA
#GAMEWITHME: Dark Cloud 2 (Ultra) (0%)

Made a tiny bit of progress in Tales of Symphonia.  Storywise it's a large amount of progress, but with the game having most trophies earned towards the end of the game and subsequent playthroughs, it's still slow going on trophies.  Still finding the game just mediocre.  I played this game years ago after people told me it's the best Tales of game ever and was summarily disappointed by how bland it was and how boring or unlikable the characters are.  I think after all these years I'm realizing I prefer lesser known or obscure games usually because I tend to go in to playing them with zero expectations because little is said about the game.  I got my expectations overblown with Tales of Symphonia and it's definitely a game that has aged poorly and it feels like people who told me it's so amazing are looking at it through nostalgia.  I think I finally figured out why I tend to dislike the popular entries in the Tales series and love the more obscure entries that no one talks about.  I'll still finish this one, I'd be more annoyed to not finish it, but I imagine I'll have zero liking for the game left by the time I'm done with all those playthroughs since I'm still meh on it by the point everyone tells me it totally gets better by.

• Like 3

One more game cleared. SAO HR was said to had bugged trophies but it unlocked fine for me even though I had all DLC(all three Abyss of Shrine Maiden chapters and free update), the three "former bugged" trophies. Of course I don't know if you need DLC 2 or 3 to get the update that fixed the bugged trophies since the trophy guide never updated then DLC 2 and 3 was released.

Also started Fatal Bullet and I get the feeling the story is short compared to the prequels.

1. #COOKWITHME: Tales of Xillia 2
  2. #DANCESINGWITHME: VVVtune
  3. #CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed Revelations
  4. #HANGOUTWITHME: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization :platinum:
  5. #READWITHME: Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen
  6. #LEARNWITHME: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  7. #GETREADYWITHME: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
  8. #SOLVEWITHME: Persona 4 Golden
  9. #STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  10. #BONDWITHME: Dragon Ball FighterZ :platinum:
  11. #WORKOUTWITHME: New Sakura Wars
  12. #FIGHTWITHME: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi :platinum:
  13. #TRAVELWITHME: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  14. #GAMEWITHME: Valkyria Chronicles
  • Like 3

On 6/3/2020 at 5:28 PM, maiathewinners said:

I will have to slow down a bit, my PS4 is most likely clogged with dust on the heat sinker and is getting louder and louder by the day. I don't know if I should send it to fix, clean it myself, I'm in complete doubt. So close to my 100th yet so far 1f614.png

Sorry to hear your PS4 is screwed up. I wish I could help but I never had any such problem and wouldn't know how to fix it.

As for myself, I'm not 60% complete with Dragon Quest Builders 2, which has GOOD DLC that doesn't give trophies, although I wouldn't mind a DLC trophy or two for getting 65% of the fish from the Aquarium DLC, Angler's Isle happened to be one of my favorite side-islands and had a mini-quest involving fishing, which was better in this game than any other game which has fishing content in it. :P

Halfway through Moonbrooke now, just need to find the puzzles there and do some recon. ^_^

• Like 1

Yet another! Going along at a pretty good clip here. Watch_Dogs 2 was a game I had been meaning to get to for a really long time, and I'm SO glad I finally did. What a great game! I really liked the first one, and the second improved on it in pretty much every category. I heavily recommend it, even if you haven't played the first. It's good, hacking, stealthy, action-y fun.

#COOKWITHME: Patapon Remastered
#DANCESINGWITHME: Sayonara Wild Hearts :platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

#HANGOUTWITHME: For Honor

#READWITHME: Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly

#LEARNWITHME: Greedfall

#GETREADYWITHME: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

#SOLVEWITHME: Slayaway Camp

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Onrush
#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4

#WORKOUTWITHME: Job Simulator

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat 11 :platinum:

#TRAVELWITHME: Watch_Dogs 2 :platinum:

#GAMEWITHME: Extinction

• Like 3

OK 3rd game is done :)

Nier Automata for #Travelwithme - this game started off so good...then pulled the E-brake for a 2nd part that just made you replay the 1st part again (but as a different character...who was with you for 99% of the first part) and by the time that was done I was ready for the third part but then something happened (involved a philosophy book and a village) that locked me out of a bunch of quests I had literally just started 2 seconds earlier and that meant I would have to do restart a bunch of chapters to get the Quest trophy...it also meant I could complete the Pod Powers also meaning I would have to redo some chapters (as the pod power came from a bunch of quests that have to be done at certain times) by this point I was done with the samey enemies, revisiting the same spaces over and over, 1000 missable things that you need a guide to figure out, the horrible hacking game, all the bullshit bullet hell sections and just everything else in the game.

I was not going to use the trophy store but as soon as those quests became locked (with 0 warning from the game that that was going to happen) I said "fuck it" and bought all the remaining trophies once I was allowed to. I was not going to grind out hundreds more stupid robots to get a couple of parts to upgrade my weapons WHICH YOU NEVER FUCKING USED ONCE. I mean the final boss is you shoot the Credits in another bullshit bullet hell mini-game.

Wow, I know a lot of people really like this game and I am not sure why exactly...I heard they found the story deep...sure...but basically I am going to throw in Blade Runner tonight and move on to a new game.

#COOKWITHME: Ultra Challenge: TV Superstars 37/51 trophies 

#DANCESINGWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Persona 5 Dancing in the Starlight :platinum:

#CRAFTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Bioshock  -PS4 0/66 trophies 

#HANGOUTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Zombie Tycoon 2 20/37 trophies 

#READWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Steins;Gate - PS3 8/42 trophies

#LEARNWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect 2 48/55 trophies

#GETREADYWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom 10/42 trophies 

#SOLVEWITHME: Ultra Challenge Master Reboot 4/21 trophies

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Ultra Challenge: UFC 2009 Undisputed 8/31 trophies

#BONDWITHME: Ultra Challenge: God of War[2018] :platinum:

#WORKOUTWITHME: Alternative Ultra Challenge: MiCoach 8/26 trophies

#FIGHTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Shenmue 6/29 trophies

#TRAVELWITHME:Ultra Challenge: Nier Automata :platinum:

#GAMEWITHME: Ultra Challenge:  Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland %4.66 - Ultra Rare 5/21 trophies

• Like 4

Can't I Just Duct Tape It Together?

8Led8c85.png

Third game complete, Infinifactory. I wasn't planning on finishing Infinifactory so soon. I woke this morning and decided to finish this Millennium Puzzle of a game. There were only 3 levels left, but 1 took about 6 hours to complete the half I had left (I gave up half through the last time I played), a level that is very fun, and the final level where I looked up the solution online (and spent 3 hours making a cheap ugly knockoff that functions just good enough).

For those unfamiliar Infinifactory, the game is a complex puzzle game where you build ten of whatever object the game wants you to build to complete each level. The catch is that you can't duct tape all the parts together yourself, you must build a small factory of conveyor belts, welders, and small list of other important components. Like every puzzle game, you'll start of simply moving 1 block from 1 side of the level to other side or welding 2 blocks together. By the end of the game you'll assemble 'living quarters', ballistic missles, plasma engines and warp drives.

I enjoyed Infinifactory despite getting very frustrated a myriad of times and quitting out of frustration several times. I not very good at puzzles in general and I usually win by stumbling into the solution. The game is very good at what it sets out to do and runs very well; unless your solution hundreds of parts, then a PowerPoint has a higher frame rate and the game tends to crash in that situation. Fortunately, I only ran into that issue in 2 levels (probably because I suck) and the auto-save will save your progress to the down to the last part you placed 1 second before the game crashed. I did have fun figuring out most of the puzzles myself; I used the internet for a few but reproducing the solutions I found was still challenging. There were times I quit out of frustration but came back after an hour or two since I thought of a solution that I wanted to try. 

Infinifactory has a surprising amount of story, for a game that would have been perfectly fine without one. You're abducted by aliens to assemble all their things because they're too stupid to do it themselves. It's not completely terrible situation since you get a decent prison cell to spend your free time in and food pellets everytime you successfully solve a few puzzles. You can also find audio logs (usually found on dead bodies) to uncover more story bits; my favorite one was where some girl got crushed under a wall and said this would make a terrible video game. She obviously doesn't have very good taste in games since Infinifactory is pretty good. 

Spoiler

#Cooking - Runefactory: Tides of Destiny
#HeavenlySoundtrack - Persona 5 Royal
#DuctTapingTwoThingsTogetherToMakeANewThing - Megadimension Neptunia VII
#VirtualFriendship - Persona 4 Golden
#ReadingIsFun? - London Detective Mysteria
#GettingLessStupid(Hopefully) - The Princess Guide
#Fashion - School Girl/Zombie Hunter
#FoodPellets - Infinifactory
#WatchingTelevisionPrograms - My Witch Academia: Chamber of Time
#FamilyTime - Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
#Don'tSkipLegDay - Valkyria Revolution
#WhyAreWeFighting? - Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel
#SaveCommercialAirlines - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
#PlayAnything - Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

• Like 3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ55i_OXgAIwbm3?format=jpg&name=large

Okay, if that's how you want to do things... (You'll have to click on the link for the screenshot, it's basically a girl running up a pyramid in a swimsuit.)

Am about to enter endgame on Dragon Quest Builders 2, just managed to get the trophy for killing five metal slimes because I was farming Liquid Metals thinking I needed Silvery Sludge for the Naughty Night Lights. That was the ORIGINAL game. xD Unfortunately, the only place to get rubies is on Iridescent Isle, that blasted lava island, so I need to get my chimaera to join so I can hang on his tail to fly to the rubies, which are embedded in the tops of the mountains. Nice troll, game. ?

Also had to make a monster trap to AFK farm cotton from unicorn rabbits because a lot of recipes require cotton. The only unlocks I have to get are the ones for having residents buy stuff and for some reason my dinky little shop in Scarlet Sands isn't turning profit or buyers. :(

Also managed to breed two second generation cats for Rare Breeder. Breeding pets is tedious and that is why it was the last trophy in my last run.

I will probably work on another game a bit because I'm at 2952 trophies and I know that the platinum for this game won't get me to 3000. Congrats on everyone who got platinums so far. I'm almost done with this game, I'm just biding time building a super special museum based on a Sims 4 Dynasty Challenge. ;)

On 2020-05-31 at 11:26 PM, dadoudelidou said:

9th game completed :)

Chaos on Deponia #Craft ultra. 

Nice little game, i always loved those classic Point and Click games. 

I started a few days ago Bortherlands 3 in coop and so far, no trophies have glitched on us, lets hope it stays this way ! ?

On 2020-05-31 at 11:26 PM, dadoudelidou said:

#dancesing : FFVIII 
#hangout : Bortherlands 3 (ultra) 
#StayHomeandWatch: Spyro 3
#Fight : Days Gone 
#Game : Farming Simulator 19

Games completed :

#Craft : Deponia 2 (ultra) :platinum:

#learn : Gravity Rush 2 (ultra) :platinum:
#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra) :platinum:
#Bond : AC Brotherhood(ultra):platinum:
#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 :platinum:
#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate:platinum:
#Stayhome : AC Freedom Cry ( 5 points) :platinum:
#cook : Overcooked 2 (ultra) :platinum:
#workout : FarCry New Dawn :platinum:

• Like 2

Somebody should check the calendar. It says June, but it must be April because it's raining platinums. A Plague Tale ends up being a surprisingly good tale, and I finally beat every disease on Mega Brutal difficulty in Plague Inc. Now I just need to figure out the scenarios...

1f532.png #COOKWITHME - Persona 5 Royal (6 --> 19/53) 

1f532.png #DANCESINGWITHME - Guacamelee! 2

2611.png #CRAFTWITHME - Subnautica :platinum: 

1f532.png #HANGOUTWITHME - The Last of Us (4/24) 

1f532.png #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma ⭐

1f532.png #LEARNWITHME -

2611.png #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum: 

1f532.png #SOLVEWITHME -

1f532.png #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

2611.png #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence :platinum: 

1f532.png #WORKOUTWITHME -

2611.png #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls :platinum:

1f532.png #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved (46 --> 49/52)

2611.png #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital :platinum: 

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2