#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: South Park The Stick of Truth :platinum:
#BONDWITHME: God of War 2018 (Ultra)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Dark Cloud

#FIGHTWITHME: War Theatre: Blood of Winter

#TRAVELWITHME: South Park The Fractured but Whole

#GAMEWITHME: Zombie Vikings (Ultra) :platinum:

Edited by GarbledFlask54

2 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Somebody should check the calendar. It says June, but it must be April because it's raining platinums.

Ha ha, you're so funny.

Anyways, I finished the main story in Dragon Quest Builders 2 and unlocked the last three Explorer's Shores for the Explorer Extraordinaire trophy, so the only trophies I have left are getting that rare breed of cat and equipping a cursed item. I am going to slow down a bit and do another game to try to get 37 more trophies so that the platinum for this game is also my 3000th trophy. I am doing a project on the Isle of Awakening that is almost finished, and I also plan to upload a very thematic Buildertopia. ;) In the meantime, maybe I should off some trophies in other games...

9 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

I started a few days ago Bortherlands 3 in coop and so far, no trophies have glitched on us, lets hope it stays this way ! ?

Edit : the game actually glitched...

IN MY FAVOR !?!? ??

We were raiding a boss when some unusual loot happened and almost break the game for us. The guns we received we SO powerful compared to the rest. We trashed subsequent bosses under 15 seconds each with those... so can you imagine the damage toward regular goons... We got those guns at level 16 and now we stand at level 28, still holding to the same guns and destroying everything in our paths.. This is incredibly weird glitch and we were CLEARLY not supposed to received those endgame guns that soon. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

Edit : the game actually glitched...

IN MY FAVOR !?!? ??

We were raiding a boss when some unusual loot happened and almost break the game for us. The guns we received we SO powerful compared to the rest. We trashed subsequent bosses under 15 seconds each with those... so can you imagine the damage toward regular goons... We got those guns at level 16 and now we stand at level 28, still holding to the same guns and destroying everything in our paths.. This is incredibly weird glitch and we were CLEARLY not supposed to received those endgame guns that soon. 

Too bad that sort of glitch couldn't happen in my game. The glitch I got erased half of the text. :(

But I got through it! Another game down!

COOK: Kingdom Hearts 3 (U) (20 pts.)
DANCE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (U) [0% unstarted]
CRAFT: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (U)
HANGOUT: Dreams (U) [0% unstarted]
READ: A Winter's Daydream (N) (10 pts.)
GETREADY: Dragon Quest XI (U) [4% - 3 / 59]
SOLVE: Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 (U) (20 pts.)
LEARN: Trials of Mana (U) (20 pts.)
WATCH: LEGO MARVEL's Avengers (PS4) (N) [0% unstarted]
BOND: Modern Tales: Age of Invention (N) (10 pts.)
WORKOUT: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (N) [0% unstarted]
FIGHT: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (N) [4% - 3 / 41]
TRAVEL: Reverie (PS4) (N) (10 pts.)
GAME: Dark Cloud 2 (U) [0% unstarted]

I wanted to get the DQB2 platinum as my 3000th trophy, but when I tried to manipulate trophies by playing an EZPZ game, it popped two trophies at once and got me to 2999. ? Well, the last trophy before the platinum got that 3000th honor. Oh well, that's life. :S

For some reason the game started erasing text in item descriptions and other things. I had to log out and log back in. I think it's due to the online servers overloading.

I want to continue playing this game some more, just to get 100% in the Builderpedia(now that I have the means to harvest items without destroying them, the Ultimallet). I have 5 more mini medals to get but 3 of them require me to sell items to residents and my item shop isn't selling anything. The AI has to be coerced into buying stuff. :( Also, I'm planning on uploading a Buildertopia with a cool theme based on my Builder's name...

Speaking of which, need to really get back to the ORIGINAL Dragon Quest Builders and get those challeges. *sigh*

I'll take a breather and then look at other options. I guess I could probably fire up LEGO Avengers and get that out of the bucket now that I have my 120th platinum.

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rune_Crys said:

I wanted to get the DQB2 platinum as my 3000th trophy, but when I tried to manipulate trophies by playing an EZPZ game, it popped two trophies at once and got me to 2999. 1f621.png Well, the last trophy before the platinum got that 3000th honor. Oh well, that's life. :S

If I remember right, I tried to manipulate it so I'd at least get a nicer looking trophy for my 3,000th.  Instead I ended up with this forever being a milestone: 48S7fe50c.png

Seriously, I don't think there is anyone with a more unintentionally hilarious milestone trophy.  Cassius Bright's crotch will forever be present on my profile and there is nothing I can do about it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

If I remember right, I tried to manipulate it so I'd at least get a nicer looking trophy for my 3,000th.  Instead I ended up with this forever being a milestone: 48S7fe50c.png

Seriously, I don't think there is anyone with a more unintentionally hilarious milestone trophy.  Cassius Bright's crotch will forever be present on my profile and there is nothing I can do about it.

Hmmmm...

16L6820eb.png

Weeeeeeell, after seeing that, I think that this icon on my profile forever is... meh, there could be worse trophies to put. xD

21 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

I guess I'm in the Silver Badge territory now. Or was that last time? There's so many tiers it's hard to keep track, lmao. Only a couple more and I'll be Ultra Adept too.

Congratulations! You're doing great! I think the only reason I put Dark Cloud 2 on the list was because it was ultra rare on both accounts, but I'm hoping nobody plays this game until I platinum it so it doesn't go to very rare.

Speaking of rare platinums, I have actually decided to just take the five point loss and make a fourth swap. Not to say that I don't hate Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, it is just that I am addicted to Shantae 5. I have it on both PS4 and Switch, and doing a casual play on the Switch version. The trophy for getting 100% is fused with the hula contest trophy as, unless the game doesn't count that Heart Squid which you need to earn by getting perfect on the hula shooting gallery, you have to do it anyways. You'll need to have a lot of money and patience to reset over and over if you keep failing as it will eat up your time if you try to keep at it. :(

Then I forgot that Heart Squid was vital to Squid Savior which is the run I was doing. I did beat the game but forgot to get the rest of the Heart Squids. *sigh*

Anyways, should get started on Dark Cloud 2 after a sleep break. A plumber is coming by to fix a leaky ceiling so there is that. (My townhouse was purchased from the realtor and the last resident turned it into a wild party place and ripped up the plumbing for no reason. You wouldn't believe it, he was also a chain smoker because cigarette stained the carpet and we had to tear it all out.)

On 6/8/2020 at 2:32 PM, Rune_Crys said:

DANCE: (swap) Shantae and the Seven Sirens (?) [47% - 26 / 39]
CRAFT: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (U) (20 pts.)

Penalties: -5 (first unfree swap: Kingdom Hearts BBS for Shantae and the Seven Sirens)

I don't know if the hula game counts as a dance minigame as it's mostly a shooting gallery. It definitely qualifies for Normal as the music is the best chiptune retro OST you will ever hear! ^_^

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 2

@Rune_Crys - I have a question, is it doable to swap completed games?  Akiba's Beat just went down to 4.98% rarity and would count for ultra in Game now.  So if this is doable I'd like to change it to the Game category and remove Dark Cloud 2 entirely and then change Dance to Final Fantasy X-2 that would count for ultra due to it having a dancing minigame in chapter 4.  If that works, should only burn one free swap since Akiba's Beat was only regular and the game I'm changing to for Dance would be ultra.

• Like 1

Plague Inc? More like Plague Sink. Unless they drop another DLC, I'm done with that one.

1f532.png #COOKWITHME - Persona 5 Royal (19/53) 

1f532.png #DANCESINGWITHME - Guacamelee! 2

2611.png #CRAFTWITHME - Subnautica :platinum: 

1f532.png #HANGOUTWITHME - The Last of Us (4 --> 5/24) 

1f532.png #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma ⭐

1f532.png #LEARNWITHME -

2611.png #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum: 

1f532.png #SOLVEWITHME -

1f532.png #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

2611.png #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence :platinum: 

1f532.png #WORKOUTWITHME -

2611.png #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls :platinum:

2611.png #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved :platinum:

2611.png #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital :platinum: 

I decided to make P5R my 225th plat (since everybody makes it a milestone), so I guess I need to finish five more of these games first. I'm about halfway through TLOU, but obviously most of the difficulty trophies (and the plat) won't pop until I finish Grounded+, so maybe I'll do some reading instead. And I'm probably going to drop Guac 2. I don't think happy games belong in my mini theme.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

I will use one of my free swaps to switch Batman Arkham Asylum with Under Night In-Birth Exe Late for the #FightWithMe category. 

I came back to this game after it being on my trophy list for 3 years, it's a fighting game that resembles Blazblue. This game has trophies that asks you to do combo challenges with each character and game modes you need to complete some modes that are only doable if you can do some combos (Survivor mode for example where you have to defeat 30 enemies without dying). 

This game is the PS3 version on not to be mixed up with the sequels, where the 2nd game ends with [st] and the 3rd one with [ct-rl]. This one is just "Late" no [ ] in the end

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 1:34 AM, ladynadiad said:

@Rune_Crys - I have a question, is it doable to swap completed games?  Akiba's Beat just went down to 4.98% rarity and would count for ultra in Game now.  So if this is doable I'd like to change it to the Game category and remove Dark Cloud 2 entirely and then change Dance to Final Fantasy X-2 that would count for ultra due to it having a dancing minigame in chapter 4.  If that works, should only burn one free swap since Akiba's Beat was only regular and the game I'm changing to for Dance would be ultra.

*regrets having the Ultra Challenge in #GAME be an Ultra Rare trophy requirements* :(

I'll allow this exception, since Akiba's Beat is supposedly a horror to platinum, although I do like Dark Cloud 2 more. But I respect that not everyone sees things in my opinion and don't want to force you to play a game you might not like just for a challenge that is only for fun anyways. If it helps you get your list done faster, then I'll allow it. In fact, I'll edit the OP for this ruling to make everyone's lives a little bit easier. To be honest, I am... not feeling the gaming mojo right now and messing around with Sims 4 on PC after a complete failure of the 100% speedrun in Shantae and the Seven Sirens(which I decided to put in #DANCE despite the fact that the so called dance minigame is more of a shooting gallery) and dreading having to do the hula dance game perfection again. ? (For the record, my time in that file is over five hours, which means I probably failed the any% speedrun.)

I am taking a break on PC because I don't know where to go - I want to have Seven Sirens as #125 but unsure what EZPZ I have that I could platinum. (I may have a ton of money in my bank but dad told me to save the extra $1400 for my eventual future dental surgeries, and I know I'll probably be in for all my teeth to be fixed because like an idiot, I didn't brush as often as I should. The only reason I am so rich is because the government doesn't realize I am unemployed by choice and not because of the stupid Virus kicking me out of my job.)

Anyways, go ahead and swap. You don't lose any points as it's a free swap... which I don't have so I will probably lose more points as I am thinking about swapping #WATCH as well as I don't feel any motivation to plat another LEGO game for a while, especially not LEGO Marvel's Avengers, that game was hell to complete. :(

45 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

I'll allow this exception, since Akiba's Beat is supposedly a horror to platinum, although I do like Dark Cloud 2 more. But I respect that not everyone sees things in my opinion and don't want to force you to play a game you might not like just for a challenge that is only for fun anyways. If it helps you get your list done faster, then I'll allow it. In fact, I'll edit the OP for this ruling to make everyone's lives a little bit easier.

Actually it's not even that I don't want to play Dark Cloud 2, it's just that it's a long plat and FFX-2 fits better for Dance so it also gains me another ultra.  I still have the Travel category to shove something into and I was actually debating on putting FFX-2 there until I saw Akiba's Beat go to UR.  Pretty much, it just takes one definitely long plat off my list and finding something short for Travel is far more likely.  Plus with Tales of Symphonia being the real horror to plat (so many missables and it takes a minimum of 4 playthroughs if you miss nothing), I'm not so sure if I would have been up for another UR that is lengthy.

Anyway, here's my updated list with the swaps now:

#COOKWITHME: Marenian Tavern Story (Ultra) (0%)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Final Fantasy X-2 (Ultra) (50%)
#CRAFTWITHME: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Ultra) (11%)
#HANGOUTWITHME: Hero Must Die Again :platinum:
#READWITHME: Death Mark (Ultra) :platinum:
#LEARNWITHME: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ultra) (0%)
#GETREADYWITHME: Tales of Symphonia (Ultra) (11%)
#SOLVEWITHME: Word Search by POWGI (Ultra) :platinum:
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH:  Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter :platinum:
#BONDWITHME: Nier (Ultra) :platinum:
#WORKOUTWITHME: Dark Cloud (0%)
#FIGHTWITHME: Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (Ultra) (0%)
#TRAVELWITHME: TBA
#GAMEWITHME: Akiba's Beat (Ultra) :platinum: (currently 4.99% rarity)
  • Like 2

Forgot to post this when I got it. Another one down! Job Simulator was the poster boy of VR for a long time, and I can see why. It's super funny, and very clever in what it does. I do wish my remotes were more responsive though. It seems every time I bend down to pick something up they quit picking up entirely. Maybe I need to move the camera, but given the TV's placement there's not many other places to go. Oh well, game was still fun, even if VR hurts my eyes if I play it too long. Even if all I was doing was grabbing stuff, it still did kind of leave me tired afterwards.

#COOKWITHME: Patapon Remastered
#DANCESINGWITHME: Sayonara Wild Hearts :platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

#HANGOUTWITHME: For Honor

#READWITHME: Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly

#LEARNWITHME: Greedfall

#GETREADYWITHME: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

#SOLVEWITHME: Slayaway Camp

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Onrush
#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4

#WORKOUTWITHME: Job Simulator :platinum:

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat 11 :platinum:

#TRAVELWITHME: Watch_Dogs 2 :platinum:

#GAMEWITHME: Extinction :platinum:

• Like 2

I'm back and I actually have some shit done :DDDDD

My PS3 is working again and I was able to finish off Red Dead Redemption after a month-long pause. I was thinking about going for Minecraft now, but I'm still wondering about how I want to progress it, cuz finding stuff in the tutorial world is confusing and I'm unsure if I'll be able to get help from friends.

#COOKWITHME: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (0/76, still have to buy)

#DANCESINGWITHME: LEGO The Movie (0/49, still have to buy)

#CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed: Revelations  :platinum: (70/70)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Air Conflicts: Vietnam  :platinum:  (17/17)

#READWITHME: XBlaze Code: Embryo (0/39)

#LEARNWITHME: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (0/51, still have to buy)

#GETREADYWITHME: Sleeping Dogs (0/60, still have to buy)

#SOLVEWITHME: L.A. Noire (0/61, still have to buy)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Batman: The Telltale Series (0/31, still have to buy)

#BONDWITHME: Red Dead Redemption  :platinum:  (91/91)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Five Night's At Freddy's: Help Wanted (0/15, still have to buy)

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat (32/51)

#TRAVELWITHME: Minecraft (33/94)

#GAMEWITHME: Crysis 3 (23/61)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

For those who saw the PS5 reveal event... I really need to redo Ratchet and Clank to get the platinum for it ASAP...

femmeratchet.png

Yeah, sorry. Ratchet and Clank gets a sequel called "Rift Apart." (Anyone know how to change pic size?)

I never buy a system at launch but it is nice to know a new R&C game and Sackboy will be waiting for me when I finally get one :D

• Like 1

DANCE: Shantae and the Seven Sirens (20 pts.)
CRAFT: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (U) (20 pts.)

Yeah, I finally got the Seven Sirens platinum! Getting both speedruns in one go failed for me(because I was following a video) but I finally got those last two collectibles in the 100% and rushed to the final boss... then, after an any% run at 3 hours 38 minutes, I used Hula Shantae to get those final monster cards and boom, the platinum was mine! ^_^ Going to call it Ultra here because Shantae's schtick is dancing so I will count the hula shooting gallery since she's doing a hula dance. xD

Still not sure what to burn another swap on for LEGO Marvel's Avengers. Part of me says to just do the damn game but one part requires you to be very speedy or you get booted out of the level and miss the collectibles and I am sick of collectibles right now. (I am going to undergo treatment to have all my teeth yanked and replaced with special teeth made of zirconium that are immune to decay and only need a special cleaning once a year. Yeah, my teeth have reached critical mass destruction at this point thanks to COVID-19 preventing me from seeing a dentist regularly. Also, to add fuel to the fire, I am trying to replatinum Lost Grimoires 1 and keep not getting the trophy pop for the Kestrels so I know I keep missing one. That game... :()

So far I have over 50% of the my list complete. The only games left are Dreams, a game which will hopefully replace what I have in #WATCH, and four very lengthy RPGs. Finally, sorry for pic-spamming something that was in the PS5 reveal event. I put it on my blog and for some reason this forum decided to use Extra Large, so I apologize. I won't pic-spam again, I promise.

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 3

#COOKWITHME: Overcooked 2 (PS4)

:platinum:#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)

#CRAFTWITHME: Control (PS4)

:platinum:#HANGOUTWITHME: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#READWITHME: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

:platinum:#LEARNWITHME: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Late Shift (PS4)

:platinum:#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4 (PS4)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Surgeon Simulator - Experience Reality (PSVR)

#FIGHTWITHME: Guacamelee! (PS3)

#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands (PS4)

#GAMEWITHME: Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

After quite some time I'm back on this event, knocking platinum 4 out of 14 out of the way with The Sims 4 ;) Next on my list is Late Shift, then I'll see which game will follow (currently undecided between Control - expires on August from PsNow catalogue - and FF VII)

Edited by Adras_Nightmare
  • Like 4

In honor of TLOU2 releasing this week, I made the original game cry. Don't know if I'll play the sequel, but I got a spot there under #WORKOUT if the game ends up being better than the shitstorm we were promised.

1f532.png #COOKWITHME - Persona 5 Royal (19 --> 20/53)

1f532.png #DANCESINGWITHME -

2611.png #CRAFTWITHME - Subnautica :platinum:

2611.png #HANGOUTWITHME - The Last of Us Remastered :platinum:

1f532.png #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma ⭐

1f532.png #LEARNWITHME -

2611.png #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum:

1f532.png #SOLVEWITHME -

1f532.png #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

2611.png #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence :platinum:

1f532.png #WORKOUTWITHME -

2611.png #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls :platinum:

2611.png #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved :platinum:

2611.png #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital :platinum:

Also, I used my third and final swap to free up #DANCESING. I just wanted you all to think I'm lame for the three games I have left basically being X button simulators.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Also, I used my third and final swap to free up #DANCESING. I just wanted you all to think I'm lame for the three games I have left basically being X button simulators.

? Don't worry i don't think that ! 

You had some good games in your list before that needed skills.  I would love to have TLOU Platinum but the difficulty trophies are putting me off a bit. I recall some hard fights in there. 

• Like 1

Little Update..

#COOKWITHME:  Rune Factory: Ocean (same Game as Tides of Destiny)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X 
#CRAFTWITHME: Kingdom Hearts II
#HANGOUTWITHME:  Beyond Two Souls
#READWITHME: Collar x Malice
#LEARNWITHME: Horizon Zero Dawn :platinum:
#GETREADYWITHME:  Marvels Spider-Man:platinum:
#SOLVEWITHME: 
Word Search by POWGI 
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH:  Batman (Telltale)
#BONDWITHME:  A Plague Tale: Innocence:platinum:
#WORKOUTWITHME: Final Fantasy XV:platinum:
#FIGHTWITHME:  My Hero Ones Justice 2
#TRAVELWITHME:  Persona 5 Royal
#GAMEWITHME:  Tales of Berseria:platinum:

Note: Spreadsheat says, but it need to be the second ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

You had some good games in your list before that needed skills.  I would love to have TLOU Platinum but the difficulty trophies are putting me off a bit. I recall some hard fights in there. 

Check out some speedrun videos. You'd be amazed at all the fights that can be skipped. The hardest fights for me were the winter sections (really, only the room where you fight waves of enemies, and you just need to lure enemies over to David and then kill them with your switchblade) and the part where Ellie covers you from a scaffolding. Most of the bloaters can be skipped. Some of the sections you probably think are difficult (like the tunnel or lab at the end of the game) can be done almost entirely with stealth or by running.

I watched a ~3 hour speedrun of Grounded while I was playing through it. I'd say it only took me twice that long.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 1