STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

I'm back, and with updates. 

I finished Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes for the #BondWithMe Ultra Challenge

1L60ddf2.png

This game fits the Ultra Challenge nicely, you play as Batman and Robin (Bruce and Dick Grayson), father and adoptive son. If this doesn't count we can also play as James Gordon and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), uncle and niece (in the comics) 

Also if you have thr DLC you can play as Damian, Bruce's biological son. 

About this game, well it was a LEGO game, your typical formula, complete the levels, free roam, clean up the map and get all the misc trophies. 

The game is fun overall but he flying controls killed most joy, Superman controls like those flying games on the PS1 where if you wanted to go back you had to slowly turn the camera to the other side. Also every flying character doesn't know how to brake, so when you tell them to stop they just fly a few more blocks. 

Atleast the platinum icon looks nice

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 3

I have to give bad news: Tomorrow I am going to be going into intense dental surgery to replace my teeth. Yeah, sue me, I should have been spanked for drinking soda. :( Anyways, once my set of false teeth(which are temporaries until my actual false teeth are in) are in, I am restricted from doing a lot of things, including doing anything that requires me to think or get stressed for two weeks due to the huge horse pill of anesthesia they'll have to pump into my blood so I go comatose and don't feel any pain during their ripping out of my natural teeth and shoving four iron rods into my jaw after drilling holes in them. So... I am probably going to have to pack up my PS4 and give it to my parents and stick with the less stressful Pokemon series until I get my permanents in 2021.

Which is probably for the best. I managed to eek out an EZPZ last night but I am basically burned out on trophy hunting right now. I'll probably shift my gaming focus away from trophies for the rest of the year and focus on Pokemon(Crown Tundra DLC will drop in a month minimum, even though no new trailers for Crown Tundra have shown up) and maybe my old MMO standby, Wizard101, since KingsIsle has added some new features which might make going through the story from Level 1 again more interesting as long as I spend money on booster packs carefully.

Since I may retire from trophy hunting in the future, I can not with good conscience continue to monitor this thread, so I want to ask if @Kristycism and @gruffiiti, who have been helping me out with the database of participants, will take over the event and decide if or when they want to end it. I will probably drop out of these forums soon and not come back for a long time, if at all. If so, I might be under another moniker, but considering how people reacted last time I switched accounts, I'm sure that would be unwise. As such, I am also removing myself from the list of participants and the event. They are free to edit the categories if they want, I know a lot of people didn't like the Ultra Challenge for #GAMEWITHME.

It's been nice reading your posts and I wish all of you luck in completing your list. Happy trails.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I'm back, and with updates. 

I finished Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes for the #BondWithMe Ultra Challenge

1L60ddf2.png

This game fits the Ultra Challenge nicely, you play as Batman and Robin (Bruce and Dick Grayson), father and adoptive son. If this doesn't count we can also play as James Gordon and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), uncle and niece (in the comics) 

Also if you have thr DLC you can play as Damian, Bruce's biological son. 

About this game, well it was a LEGO game, your typical formula, complete the levels, free roam, clean up the map and get all the misc trophies. 

The game is fun overall but he flying controls killed most joy, Superman controls like those flying games on the PS1 where if you wanted to go back you had to slowly turn the camera to the other side. Also every flying character doesn't know how to brake, so when you tell them to stop they just fly a few more blocks. 

Atleast the platinum icon looks nice

Robin is actually Tim Drake, Batman/Bruce Wayne's 3rd adoptive son and the 3rd Robin, but Dick Grayson is also there as Nightwing(DLC like Damian) and Damian's granddad is Ra's Al Ghul.

Just now, Leon Castle said:

Robin is actually Tim Drake, Batman/Bruce Wayne's 3rd adoptive son and the 3rd Robin, but Dick Grayson is also there as Nightwing(DLC like Damian) and Damian's granddad is Ra's Al Ghul.

I think in this game Robin is Dick since there isn't any sign of the other Robin's. To backup this you can also play as the main characters unmasked and for the Robin character they named it Dick Grayson. 

But it doesn't matter that much since it still fits in the Bondwithme Ultra Challenge ?

6 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I think in this game Robin is Dick since there isn't any sign of the other Robin's. To backup this you can also play as the main characters unmasked and for the Robin character they named it Dick Grayson. 

But it doesn't matter that much since it still fits in the Bondwithme Ultra Challenge 1f605.png

Funny they say Robin is Dick in the game while the webside says it's Tim. true it don't matter if it's Tim or Dick as they are both Bats's adoptive son.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120609064511

btw. in the PS Vita version the unmasked version of Robin/Red Robin is called Tim Drake.

On 8/5/2020 at 2:02 AM, Rune_Crys said:

Since I may retire from trophy hunting in the future

On 8/5/2020 at 2:02 AM, Rune_Crys said:

I will probably drop out of these forums soon and not come back for a long time, if at all

Soooooo... we can expect you back on your 18th alt account in a couple weeks? Good to know!

• Like 1

A bit of a late update but I managed to finish LEGO Worlds (PS4), knocking it off the list! Now on to Control and Zero Time Dilemma!

#COOKWITHME: Overcooked 2 (PS4)

:platinum:#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)

#CRAFTWITHME: Control (PS4)

:platinum:#HANGOUTWITHME: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#READWITHME: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

:platinum:#LEARNWITHME: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)

:platinum:#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Late Shift (PS4)

:platinum:#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4 (PS4)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Surgeon Simulator - Experience Reality (PSVR)

:platinum:#FIGHTWITHME: Guacamelee! (PS3)

#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands (PS4)

:platinum:#GAMEWITHME: LEGO Worlds (PS4)

• Like 3

So, because I'm lazy in two other events, I think it's time we start wrapping this up. I'm just going to go back to my original plan of using TWD: Season 2 for #WATCH and Degrees of Separation for #SOLVE, since I already did them and I don't care that they don't have plats. 100% games have feelings too.

1f532.png #COOKWITHME - Persona 5 Royal (29 --> 30/53) 

1f532.png #DANCESINGWITHME - Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (0 --> 19/42) ⭐

2611.png #CRAFTWITHME - Subnautica :platinum: 

2611.png #HANGOUTWITHME - The Last of Us Remastered :platinum: 

2611.png #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma :platinum: 

2611.png #LEARNWITHME - Final Fantasy VII :platinum: 

2611.png #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum: 

2611.png #SOLVEWITHME - Degrees of Separation ?

2611.png #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: Season 2 ?

2611.png #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence :platinum: 

2611.png #WORKOUTWITHME - Resident Evil 2 :platinum: 

2611.png #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls :platinum:

2611.png #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved :platinum:

2611.png #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital :platinum:

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 3

With FF VIII remastered, 13th game completed for the challenge, i am almost done with the list. ?

I'd like to add another game, Citizen of Earth  to #workout. It is à game without Platinum so i think it is OK to add it up to the category right ? 

#cook : Overcooked 2 ( ultra) :platinum: 

#dancesing : FFVIII :platinum: 

#Craft : Deponia 2 (ultra) :platinum: 
#hangout : Ghost Recon :Wildlands
#read: Erica :platinum: 
#learn : Gravity Rush 2 (ultra) :platinum: 
#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate:platinum: 
#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 :platinum:
#Stayhome : AC Freedom Cry  ? 
#StayHomeandWatch: Spyro 3:platinum: 
#Bond : AC Brotherhood(ultra):platinum: 
#workout : FarCry New Dawn :platinum: 

#workout : Citizen of Earth (5 pts) 
#Fight : Days Gone 
#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra):platinum: 
#Game : Concrete Genie  :platinum: 

On 2020-08-09 at 1:22 PM, Cassylvania said:

and I don't care that they don't have plats. 100% games have feelings too.

Yes ! 

Im doing the same right now. ?

Since the beginning of the year, i started to change my focus to improve my completion rate ( it went up almost 10% since january.. It sits at 70% as of today). And to do so, i revisited à bunch of old games that i havent touched since à few years.. Getting long overdue plats and 100%. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I said I'd finish by the end of summer. I wasn't lying.

2611.png #COOKWITHME - Persona 5 Royal :platinum: 

2611.png #DANCESINGWITHME - Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight :platinum: 

2611.png #CRAFTWITHME - Subnautica :platinum: 

2611.png #HANGOUTWITHME - The Last of Us Remastered :platinum: 

2611.png #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma :platinum: 

2611.png #LEARNWITHME - Final Fantasy VII :platinum: 

2611.png #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum: 

2611.png #SOLVEWITHME - Degrees of Separation ?

2611.png #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: Season 2 ?

2611.png #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence :platinum: 

2611.png #WORKOUTWITHME - Resident Evil 2 :platinum: 

2611.png #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls :platinum:

2611.png #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved :platinum:

2611.png #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital :platinum: ⭐

There you go, guys. Fourteen games that have to do with disease, masks, or isolation. I don't know how many points that is, but at least they were all good games.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 4

Forgot to post this one, whoops. More events are starting up and this one technically has no ending so... I guess we'll see where this goes? Anyway The Sims 4 sucks. I was never really a fan of The Sims to begin with, but this one runs like shit. Even using the exploits available to get all the trophies easily, I experienced LOTS of stuttering and having to wait for things to even get running. It was a massive mess, can't recommend it. I hope some people had fun with it at least.

#COOKWITHME: Patapon Remastered
#DANCESINGWITHME: Sayonara Wild Hearts :platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 :platinum:

#HANGOUTWITHME: For Honor :platinum:

#READWITHME: Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly :platinum:

#LEARNWITHME: Greedfall

#GETREADYWITHME: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

#SOLVEWITHME: Slayaway Camp :platinum:

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Onrush
#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4 :platinum:

#WORKOUTWITHME: Job Simulator :platinum:

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat 11 :platinum:

#TRAVELWITHME: Watch_Dogs 2 :platinum:

#GAMEWITHME: Extinction :platinum:

I'd like to get the rest of these done, but is this event still active? @gruffiiti and @Kristycism it would be nice to know if this is still going and if there'll be any reward at the end, since the original owner's vanished and I never saw anything about that.

• Like 2

Ive been giving some thought on what to do with this event as I signed up to help if needed. Now OP of this event isn't around and @Kristycism has some real life stuff going on and left the site. I have decided I will go through and update a few more times but Im going to call the end of the event at Sept 30th. There will not be any badges or prizes as I have neither the skillz or the time to deal with them unfortunately.

Id encourange anyone not already signed up for another event to join the Monster Hunt event or the Fall/Winter Backlog challenge as these both are run by very active members.

Feel free to @ me on completions until the end of the month.

G

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

@gruffiiti To rectify the whole Last of Us Situation, I just got the UR platinum for Civilization 6. You can switch that out and mark me down for all ultra challenges completed.

No problem DDP. Updated for you. B)

59 minutes ago, BigHatPaul said:

I would like to participate in this, but am also doing a backlog challenge for fall-winter. Am I able to use the same titles from there? Not for everything, just a couple to make things a little easier on me.

Im only wrapping this event up as the Event Host has abandoned it. I have suggested a couple other events in the post above yours though. :)

• 2 months later...