Order games by "First Trophy"/"First Played"

Is there a possibility or maybe planned to order the games on a players profile page in the future additionally by "First Trophy" or "First Played", equivalent to "Last Trophy"/"Last Played".

I don't know if there is a demand from other users, but I would love it to order the games in this way, so you got a chronological sorting of your games when you are started playing these. In my opinion it is also only useful, when the first Trophy game is at the bottom of the list, so to speak in reverse order.

• Like 1

I agree to having an option to sort by "first trophy" every game on your list would be cool. I often look at games on my and other people's list which have several years completion time like up to 11 years i saw already for Far Cry 2. Would be great to the opposite as well when someone started his/her games instead of only seeing the last moment of playing related to trophies

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Different than your trophy log?

This would be for sorting your overall games ordering, not individual trophies.

Example: The first game I ever played was Resident Evil 6, but it took years for me to finish it. OPs suggestion is to have a sorting option where it’s on the very bottom of my games list, instead of about ~45 places up.

I like the suggestion. 

Edit: I’m pretty sure this has been suggested before too.

Edited by B1rvine

40 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

This would be for sorting your overall games ordering, not individual trophies.

Example: The first game I ever played was Resident Evil 6, but it took years for me to finish it. OPs suggestion is to have a sorting option where it’s on the very bottom of my games list, instead of about ~45 places up.

I like the suggestion. 

Edit: I’m pretty sure this has been suggested before too.

So only counting the first trophy earned in any games on your profile and displaying the order of games as you encountered them, but not as you finished?

Like a chronological order trophy log with duplicate game entries removed?

Interesting idea.