99 lap race

bartne

Looking at the lobby screen now, 17 players online devided over 5 lobbies. Game will be dead within a year. Shame, shame,... If you ever want to grind for the "arround the world trophy". cusom race, oval, 99 laps and a fast car. 

Edited by DaivRules
No boosting threads, make a session.

Just tried free play, oval 99 laps. Retired after 30 laps?, but got the kilometers?. Now level 81 at 3000 km. Only 37500 to go???

On 4/17/2020 at 4:40 AM, bartne said:

Just tried free play, oval 99 laps. Retired after 30 laps1f616.png, but got the kilometers1f60e.png. Now level 81 at 3000 km. Only 37500 to 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

just want to let you know there is a method to do this without any own effort. With Season three, try to get the Bugatti Veyron. Fix the R2 bumper, automatic Transmission, Indianapolis Oval Circuit and let him drive, because of the weight no wheelspin and he is always driving in line. So he does the 99 laps in around 140-150 Minutes instead of driving the Porsche for yourself with 99 laps in 1 Hour. I just had one DNF till now with this method. I let this drive over night or when i am watching movies. Had About 2000 miles added since Friday.

Hope this helps you guys.

On 4/19/2020 at 3:19 PM, Schwarz88 said:

Hey guys,

just want to let you know there is a method to do this without any own effort. With Season three, try to get the Bugatti Veyron. Fix the R2 bumper, automatic Transmission, Indianapolis Oval Circuit and let him drive, because of the weight no wheelspin and he is always driving in line. So he does the 99 laps in around 140-150 Minutes instead of driving the Porsche for yourself with 99 laps in 1 Hour. I just had one DNF till now with this method. I let this drive over night or when i am watching movies. Had About 2000 miles added since Friday.

Hope this helps you guys.

I can confirm this works. Thank you ?