Perfect explorer trophy.

53 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

Unless you have the Genesis Season pass, you won't be able to get the trophy. The command should work with a 1.00 version of the game, but it may not.

Already solved on another thread

This is incorrect.

There is a workaround to getting all the explorer notes including the Genesis ones and you don't need to have the season pass (or do the downgrade method).  Whilst the giveallexplorernotes commend seems to crash the game, there is a command to give yourself all the individual explorer notes.  The only down side is that you need to do them one-by-one.

The command is Cheat GiveExplorerNote 1

Just change the number from 1 up to 690.  If you have crashed whilst using the GiveAllExplorerNotes command then you'll need to delete you save/game data and start from scratch.  If you have already collected all of the original explorer notes using the setplayerpos method and are only missing the Genesis ones you can just use numbers 688, 689 and 690 for those.  It's been confirmed that the individual note method works on this thread:

Edited to add:  If you use the downgrade method to version 1.00 then the Perfect Explorer trophy doesn't even exist at that point in the games life cycle so I doubt that it would unlock.  It seems if you use the downgrade method you need version 1.74

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

This is incorrect.

There is a workaround to getting all the explorer notes including the Genesis ones and you don't need to have the season pass (or do the downgrade method).  Whilst the giveallexplorernotes commend seems to crash the game, there is a command to give yourself all the individual explorer notes.  The only down side is that you need to do them one-by-one.

Just change the number from 1 up to 690.  If you have crashed whilst using the GiveAllExplorerNotes command then you'll need to delete you save/game data and start from scratch.  If you have already collected all of the original explorer notes using the setplayerpos method and are only missing the Genesis ones you can just use numbers 688, 689 and 690 for those.  It's been confirmed that the individual note method works on this thread:

Edited to add:  If you use the downgrade method to version 1.00 then the Perfect Explorer trophy doesn't even exist at that point in the games life cycle so I doubt that it would unlock.  It seems if you use the downgrade method you need version 1.74

Cool, didn't know about that option, really. Forgot to read all the thread.

On 4/16/2020 at 6:09 PM, Mesopithecus said:

This is incorrect.

I had music on and i sat for about 3 hours going from 1 to 690 lol, and at the end of it i was missing 1 Dossier! i couldn't believe it! i must not have entered one by mistake or one is missing from the list im not sure, so since i decided to take a gamble and enter the GiveAllExplorerNotes command, and BOOOOMM!! ''Perfect Explorer & Veteran Paleontologist'' popped for me just before i got a Blue screen lol. Hope this helps :)

• 1 month later...

Hi the fastest way I have found after lots of attempts use the giveexplorernote 1-355 then 690 to 600 and it will pop all trophies I did it 690 to 600 then it popped on giveexplorernote 355 so if you do upto 355 first and go backwards from 690 it might not be as far as 600 but this is the quickest way the other ways are more time consuming than this 

• 1 year later...

Hi! 

A question.  I tried using the giveallexplorernotes command.  He gave me some trophies and then the game crashed.  I miss all trophies from "Studious Explorer" up to 100%.  In addition to the "Veteran Paleontologist" trophy 

Is there a quick way to get these trophies?

EDIT: For information, I got all the trophies. I deleted all the files related to the save and the profiles and started all over again with all the notes following the guide in the other excellent discussion in this forum. Unfortunately I had to do this but at least now I can cancel this bad game.

Edited by Irriducibile81