Biggest time gap between same platinum

palmersib

I know there're many topics/posts here about platinum trophies but haven't seen one around for this one & I know I'm far from the only person who has multiple of the same platinum trophy so as the title suggest what is the biggest time gap between the same platinum you have?

For me it's Beyond: Two Souls, I originally got the platinum for the ps3 version back on 26th January 2014 & it was also my very first platinum as well, I then got the platinum again but for the ps4 version on 23rd April 2019. So this is my biggest gap between the same platinum trophies, 5 years & 3 months apart

• Like 1

I do not like to go for platinum on the same game or have same versions of it, but one just can't simply say no to Batman!?

I had a gap of 7 years and 2 months for Batman Arkham Ayslum(PS3-2012, PS4-2020). It's such a an amazing game on it's own, not just a great superhero game. Also there might be Arkham City on the line as well (PS3-2012) but I have put it on hold for backlogs.

Being a 'Bathead' These two Arkham games are the only exception that I am going to make, to attempt multiple Platinums. I hope the next Arkham comes out soon.

P.S: WB Montreal should just release the trailer now!

• Like 1

I have yet to stack games intentionally, I only did Dead Nation because I though they were cross save and I could pick up my progress on my Vita. Eventually, I'll get around to finishing them, but I'm going to try to progress through them at the same time so hopefully a minimal time between platinums. Maybe I'll try to plat both in the same second if I can set it up that way.

Assassins Creed II

First platinum I obtained in August 2015. Over a year and a half later, I got the PS4 version done in February 2017.

If I decide to do Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and LA Noire again, I will have a four year gap between platinums.

• Like 1

Well, if you count ports that include other games I've played the longest would be Danganronpa 1 and Danganronpa 1+2 Reload.  Got the DR1 plat back in February 2014 and the DR1+2 one in January of this year.  If it's purely a stack of the same game on a different platform, then Ys Origin with me platting the Vita version in July 2017 and the PS4 version in January 2019.

I heard an amazing story about a year ago of someone getting their first plat and loved the game. Then exactly 10 years later they got the plat for the remastered version. Amazing stuff

It gave me inspiration to do the same with sleeping dogs. Gotta wait till 2022 tho ?

I got peasant knight plat for ps4 and then got it for vita a day later ?

In all seriousness my longest up to now is far cry 3 with just under 5 years between ps3 and ps4 plats

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

The only game I have done this with is Game of Thrones (Tellltale).  But I plan to do with Walking Dead as well as that will be a much larger gap.  I will probably do Heavy Rain on PS4 which was one of my first platinums some 10 years ago on PS3.  Loved that game.

Just going though my list.....

L.A. Noire (PS3) 9th Jan 2016 - L.A. Noire (PS4) 19th Nov 2017

Back to the Future: The Game (PS3) 15th Jan 2016 - Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) 22nd Dec 2017

Life is Strange (PS4) 2nd Mar 2016 - Life is Strange (PS3) 31st Jan 2018

Tales from the Borderlands (disk) 29th Jul 2016 - Tales from the Borderlands (dig) 13th May 2017

Assassin's Creed II (PS4) 24th Dec 2016 - Assassin's Creed II (PS3) 13th Jun 2018

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (PS3) 8th Feb 2017 - Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered (PS4) 10th Apr 2019

Far Cry 3 (PS3) 19th Jan 2017 - Far Cry 3: Classic Edition (PS4) 7th Jun 2018

Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3) 15th Mar 2017 - Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered (PS4) 1st May 2018

Hitman: Absolution (PS3) 9th Apr 2017 - Hitman: Absolution (PS4) 24th Feb 2020

Assassin's Creed III (PS3) 3rd Feb 2017 - Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4) 6th Apr 2019

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) 6th Jul 2017 - Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3) 12th May 2019

LEGO Dimensions (PS3) 10th Jul 2018 - LEGO Dimensions (PS4) 17th Mar 2019

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (PS4) 26th Apr 2019 - Sleeping Dogs (PS3) 7th Nov 2019

South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4) 11th Jul 2019 - South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3) 18th Jul 2019