(SPOILERS) Missed opportunities for more trophies!

Mathieumatic

For a game with this many outcomes I don't understand why there aren't more trophies than just 18 and the platinum! There are so many fun ways in which you can implement more trophies for things that could happen in the story, here are a few I personally would have added:

• A Romantic Setting - Mike got Jessica to strip down.
  • Best Outfit - Sam escaped the psycho and ended up in his headquarters.
  • Oh Deer... - Matt killed the deer and was pushed off the cliff by its herd.
  • Meat Your Destiny - Emily died gruesomely by falling into the grinder.
  • You Can Tell Me What To Do - Josh recognized Hannah and turned into a wendigo himself.

I know that the first one is a little pervy, but the guide for this has over two million views and come on, it's kind of funny to have one silly trophy between all the serious ones. I love this game, about to finish the 'Everyone Dies' run for the platinum. Do you guys remember any other memorable moments that also deserved a trophy? Put them in the comments!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Mathieumatic said:

For a game with this many outcomes I don't understand why there aren't more trophies than just 18 and the platinum! There are so many fun ways in which you can implement more trophies for things that could happen in the story, here are a few I personally would have added:

• A Romantic Setting - Mike got Jessica to strip down.
  • Best Outfit - Sam escaped the psycho and ended up in his headquarters.
  • Oh Deer... - Matt killed the deer and was pushed off the cliff by its herd.
  • Meat Your Destiny - Emily died gruesomely by falling into the grinder.
  • You Can Tell Me What To Do - Josh recognized Hannah and turned into a wendigo himself.

I know that the first one is a little pervy, but the guide for this has over two million views and come on, it's kind of funny to have one silly trophy between all the serious ones. I love this game, about to finish the 'Everyone Dies' run for the platinum. Do you guys remember any other memorable moments that also deserved a trophy? Put them in the comments!

Yea those would have made this list far better. Not many people/developers think about trophies. They have some nice easter eggs in the game and sadly they don't add them with trophies. Even the Jessica strip scene wouldn't be that bad - I mean it's far away from hentai and is a good story implementation. On beaches alone, you will find more skin.

I like how CoD handle easter eggs and trophies. I think that Until Dawn just wanted to get rid of the trophy requirement as fast as possible.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BossZombieMan said:

The only regret i would have is that there's no Until Dawn 2. There's the one on VR but it's another style of game.

Well, would you really want a sequel? I don't know if that would even be possible with all the different outcomes.

Man of Medan and the other upcoming Dark Pictures games are interactive horror stories, also created by Supermassive, so those are probably the closest to an Until Dawn 2 that you're going to get.

22 minutes ago, Mathieumatic said:Well, would you really want a sequel? I don't know if that would even be possible with all the different outcomes.

Man of Medan and the other upcoming Dark Pictures games are interactive horror stories, also created by Supermassive, so those are probably the closest to an Until Dawn 2 that you're going to get.

I would love a sequel.  It could be a new set of characters maybe with some relation to this batch.  And references in the story to the first Until Dawn