I need help

I was palying the game but I discovered that I screwed up the trophy Frequent Flier where I have to threw Max for about everywhere in this episode and I forgot to do that in the Penal Zone and now I'm making the story a 2nd time but when I get to the part to save Flint Paper with a mole's helmet, he's not in the Stinky's Dinner

Someone can tell me how to fix this glitch

this never happen to me at all when i was trying to achieve 100% on the game, did you visit all the locations and talked to everyone before heading to stinky's dinner where flint paper should appear?

you know some characters my not appear on some area until you talk to other characters or solve a puzzle, if the problem is still going then the best way to kill it is that you have to delete your saving files and start all over again which you can track down the frequent flier too on the way.  

The only thing I can think of, as said above, is that you forgot to do something elsewhere.

Are you following a guide for this? If not, it may be worth looking one up to see if you forgot something, even though you did it before.

I'm following the same guide that I followed to have all the trophies except the one I missed because it was really my fault because there was saying to do that but in the game they said it will explode so I entered in panic and lost that opportunity and that is almost in the end and now he isn't there and I did what I did before it. Now I deleted the game save and game data so ow I need to do everything also deleted the game and later I gonna play that game to try it