NekoRave

NekoRave's Helpful Trophy Trading Thread.

139 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thx to neko for the patience 😁 

Edited by t0uch3rstyl3

12 minutes ago, t0uch3rstyl3 said:

Thx to neko for the patience 1f601.png 

i am able to Help now too. 

Just msg me on psnprofiles 

You are welcome buddy.

The more people who are able to help the better :)

Hopefully we can all just help each other out.

Cheers my guy

Highly recommended for anyone who dislikes the game and/or wants to save a lot of his free time thats otherwise spend grinding, backtracking, walking and searching for shit. I hated this game and thought most of it was designed to waste as much of my time as possible, not necessarily challenge my skills, and I am really grateful that @NekoRave spared me 2 more playthroughs of this mess that would have done nothing but bring down my mood further.

2 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Highly recommended for anyone who dislikes the game and/or wants to save a lot of his free time thats otherwise spend grinding, backtracking, walking and searching for shit. I hated this game and thought most of it was designed to waste as much of my time as possible, not necessarily challenge my skills, and I am really grateful that @NekoRave spared me 2 more playthroughs of this mess that would have done nothing but bring down my mood further.

Anytime my guy, no need to suffer through the game 3 times.

One is plenty haha 😄

And yes anyone who needs help just drop me a message so far 3 have been helped

Thank you so much @NekoRave. Basucally everything one needs to get an easy drive throu game in 1 single run. Saves so much time and frustration. Thanks again xD

3 minutes ago, otaku_nyaa said:

Thank you so much @NekoRave. Basucally everything one needs to get an easy drive throu game in 1 single run. Saves so much time and frustration. Thanks again xD

No problem man glad to get it done and help you it only takes me 3 minutes to help people so I'm glad I was able to help you out today. Cheers

wow what a huge help 😮

it's wonderful to see that there are players like you who are happy to help the others 😇

On 22/04/2020 at 7:40 AM, NekoRave said:

Anytime my guy, no need to suffer through the game 3 times.

One is plenty haha 1f604.png

And yes anyone who needs help just drop me a message so far 3 have been helped

Once I pick the game up, I am absolutely gunna try my luck and ask you for this help. GJ on helping the community out! 

Man this is awesome. I started playing the game again this week, gotta grind to Level 60 now. I would definitely love to get help on these! I'll report back when I'm at the required level. Thanks OP and all the guys in here for offering your help to the community!

Hey all. I want to make my life easier and collect the trophies faster without having to do the covenant stuff and i was wondering if anyone was willing to help me trade some rings and weapons for their time and some souls :)

I know i can farm most of the cov items but id prefer to speed things up, i have PTSD from DS3
my psn: babcia2132

18 hours ago, TekkenKing10 said:

Man this is awesome. I started playing the game again this week, gotta grind to Level 60 now. I would definitely love to get help on these! I'll report back when I'm at the required level. Thanks OP and all the guys in here for offering your help to the community!

you don't need to be lvl 60 I think just put password and you'll be able to summon.

7 hours ago, otaku_nyaa said:

you don't need to be lvl 60 I think just put password and you'll be able to summon.

The reason I put 60 is so others can play the game first before getting my cheese.

That way they don't insta get to 150 etc

9 hours ago, babcia2132 said:

Hey all. I want to make my life easier and collect the trophies faster without having to do the covenant stuff and i was wondering if anyone was willing to help me trade some rings and weapons for their time and some souls :)

I know i can farm most of the cov items but id prefer to speed things up, i have PTSD from DS3
my psn: babcia2132

So I wanted to add a few things here.

When it comes to needing trading you need to pm me when you are available.

Now as for the rings no rings really help so not sure if you were requesting rings or weapons or offering so ill state this.

If you are offering I need absolutely nothing from you.

If you are requesting a specific ring I guess i can drop some but i didnt specify ring drops in the OP.

Again im here to help but I just need to clarify to please pm me for the drops I already have set aside.

So I'll say this again I'm dropping cov items, rare and boss weapons, humanity, and 8m souls.

Outside of that im going out of my way so please message me and let me know what it is you need.

would love to get some help with the Knights honor trophy from someone if possible:)

Just now, ipp1997 said:

would love to get some help with the Knights honor trophy from someone if possible:)

if you are on rn pm me

Got help right away!. Got it done in 5 min! Amazing! Thank you soo much for the help friend!😄

1 minute ago, ipp1997 said:

Got help right away!. Got it done in 5 min! Amazing! Thank you soo much for the help friend!1f604.png

No worries man :)

Im here to help 

I would also need some help with the knights honor and the prayer of a maiden (need a lot of souls to get faith to 25) trophies. 😃

6 minutes ago, GaarasNightmare said:

I would also need some help with the knights honor and the prayer of a maiden (need a lot of souls to get faith to 25) trophies. 1f603.png

Yeah np I'm on rn

25 minutes ago, GaarasNightmare said:

Really nice dude, got help right away.

Thank you very much! 😉

No worries man anytime :)

15 minutes ago, SILVERWOLF_SV said:

I'm Lv.91 can anyone help me ? :(

Im available ill invite you shortly

Posted (edited)

I reqlly can't thank you much for ur help man 🙏 anyone's want a help add me and I'll help u if I'm available 👍

Edited by SILVERWOLF_SV