Trample 25 with ATST!

dakingdcs

There are boosting sessions.  If that's your request, then sign up.  If you're looking for tips on how to do it, I'd say walker assault, and don't forget that you can sprint while in the walker.  I got this like 3 years ago or something, but I remember taking it as a win if i got 3-4 tramples with each AT-ST life i had.  Screw victory! Aim for the peons to be squished beneath my feet!  Just learn where the AT-ST spawn tokens are, and see if you can book it there first.  I got 90% of these on Hoth walker assault, with only a token few on Endor.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
On 4/18/2020 at 2:50 AM, Gottesurteil said:

There are boosting sessions.  If that's your request, then sign up.  If you're looking for tips on how to do it, I'd say walker assault, and don't forget that you can sprint while in the walker.  I got this like 3 years ago or something, but I remember taking it as a win if i got 3-4 tramples with each AT-ST life i had.  Screw victory! Aim for the peons to be squished beneath my feet!  Just learn where the AT-ST spawn tokens are, and see if you can book it there first.  I got 90% of these on Hoth walker assault, with only a token few on Endor.

that's exactly what i do lol. I just rush into battle and squish as many as I can before I'm blown up

On 4/18/2020 at 4:50 PM, Gottesurteil said:

I never knew I could do that, how do you sprint in the walker? 

• 1 month later...

I earned it last night. Look up the pickup points for each map (they shift 2 times during the match. Camp at the pickup points and run into battle. Watch out for lockon missiles and ion. Also watch out for rocky terrain, you will easily get stuck, and then your dead. Dont expect to earn this in 2-3 matches. I had matches where the AT-ST was unavaible because someone did not die the whole game who had it. In some games I earned 5-6 kills, other games none.