PS4 Controllers Also Come In Red and Blue

juanpufff

You can now pre-order Playstation 4 controllers in blue and red, maybe the console will also be in different colours.

ku-medium.jpgdualshock4-red.jpg

PS4-Blue-and-Red-Controllers.jpg?a61684

They look really nice and have been thinking about pre-ordering them, personally liked the red one.

They're the same price btw.

• Like 2

I think they should have made the coloured part of the controller a removable faceplate, then they could have of sold a wide range of colours and designs to customise the controller with. Wasted potential.

But then again it makes the controller more special, i can see where you're coming from, but in my opinion it would cheap-ify the controller.

But then again it makes the controller more special, i can see where you're coming from, but in my opinion it would cheap-ify the controller.

They should just have 1 model of the controller and sell the colour shells as an accessory item for a low price, say £3.99. It would offer more customisation options than the blue or red currently available, you could have the controller any colour you like, or maybe even have game themed designs. Basically if I want to change the colour of my controller I shouldn't have to spend £50 buy a new one. Yes, it makes it less special, but it's more practical for the consumer by saving them a considerable amount of money.

In short, Sony should be trying to keep things as cheap as possible rather than making them more expensive. This was a missed opportunity for something quite unique.

• Like 1

They should just have 1 model of the controller and sell the colour shells as an accessory item for a low price, say £3.99. It would offer more customisation options than the blue or red currently available, you could have the controller any colour you like, or maybe even have game themed designs. Basically if I want to change the colour of my controller I shouldn't have to spend £50 buy a new one. Yes, it makes it less special, but it's more practical for the consumer by saving them a considerable amount of money.

In short, Sony should be trying to keep things as cheap as possible rather than making them more expensive. This was a missed opportunity for something quite unique.

I think that's pretty much their point. Why make 1$ when you can make 40 ? people will still buy it ...