Sequence 1 Mission 7 - pickpocket not working?

17 minutes ago, DammitTara said:

I'm completely stuck at this mission. the prompt says to hold circle to pickpocket but no matter what angle or distance i try it just does not work. I have 0 notoriety as the slave. Is there a way to either fix this or possibly remap the controls? 

I got the platinum about a month ago and don't remember this happening to me. I wish I still had it downloaded so I could try the mission. As far as remaping the controls, you can do that in the PS4 settings menu under Accessibility - Button Assignments. 

1 hour ago, skateak said:

I got the platinum about a month ago and don't remember this happening to me. I wish I still had it downloaded so I could try the mission. As far as remaping the controls, you can do that in the PS4 settings menu under Accessibility - Button Assignments. 

ok well i just loaded the game up after taking a break for a few hours and it worked fine so i don't have a goddamn clue what happened. i tried restarting the mission before and it did nothing but now it's just decided to work. whatever at least it's done. thanks for the reply :)

• Like 1