To many charicters.. But I havent made any! D:

haha.>>; See u in-game, But there is a on-going errro 10102 atm. I cant log in. BS!!!

How do I feel!!!?

This!! lol.

Sn1URhh.gif

Edited by Br3akingDawn

Was I born yesterday? no. This is normal.... It has been going on since the earliest of MMORPGS. But SE should had expected this crap!!! and not plan a Beta Phase 4/Open Beta for only a.... 2-3days??? AND give us early access for only 3days. Most of us probably pre-ordered FOR the early access, now we are not getting what we pre-order for!!! and more important some people might have taken days off work FOR this early access. Now that is stupid route to go, knowing the game will probably crash and "fail" these 6 days of testing. Come on now SE, dont be so arrogant and think you guys are boss.

Nothing to feel bad about. We are going thru pre-release/release, things like this is normal. Is this his first mmo? He is a mmo-virgin? :P Things will get better after the 27th, if not in a day or 2. (Hopefully) 

SE getting clumsy but will be OK

C0jqiRV.gif

Edit:

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros
Edited by Br3akingDawn

ahhh I see. but WoW had a lot of issues back in those ancient days of release. I remember there was crazy server and dungeon queues, random errors like error 37, 3006, and my favourite error "There was an error", haha and then there was the latency issues and the super fun emergency maintenance. But the game is super smooth now so thats all OK! o^_^o

1 more hour wait and I can play again!!! please please no more emergency maintenance! haha.

How I feel when server opens again.

74RT4jT.gif

btw. servers are up and running smoothly for now.

Edit: been playing the last 90mins. hehe.

Edited by Br3akingDawn

Yeah its just there servers are so congested atm lol, At least for us NA/EU people. JP servers are fine. >< They must be using alien technology and not willing to share...

If Square Enix send you a Nerve Gear don't wear it, we all know what happened in Sword Art Online lol.

Actually.. sorry for my ignorance but what happened in Sword Art Online? haha