Collosseum Notes -- Spoilers Likely

Hey, I'm banging out Chapter 14 and I noticed some things about the Collosseum. A lot of people may know these things, but I haven't seen much talk about them. And they weren't super obvious to me.

1) People not in the fight get about 80% of the EXP and 0% of the AP. If you run Barret vs Wild Animals, he gets like 25 AP and like 560 EXP. Tifa and Cloud get 0 AP, but about 452 EXP.
2) It's actually a really decent way to make money. There appears to be about a 50% chance that the "grab bag" item is 5 times what you paid to enter the fight. Math could be wrong on the percentage, but a 100gil fight nets 500gil a lot of the time as a prize.

3) The Three-Person Team vs Shinra Warriors is an amazing way to power level the team before end game. The fight takes about 5 minutes when level 25-30. Equip Ice and Elemental on someone's weapon.

If people have other observations, please share. Leveling in this game can be sparse. It was nice to find a way to push a little.

There is really no need to level grind in this game. Once you finish your first playthrough, the amount of experience you gain will be increased. I ended the game at like level 35 or something like that and when doing my second playthrough on Hard difficulty, I reached level 50 in Chapter 6 which is also the level cap.