What's your least favorite platinum?

GilgaMax305

Pretty much simple here...Just post your least favorite platinum and why   :)

My least favorite is The Walking Dead, mainly because it takes no skill what so ever, but I just wanted to boost up my platinum count :)

Personally I think they were really lazy with the plat image, I mean...it's WAY too simple xD

1Sa2891b.png

The Walking Dead

Edited by DEVILKIDGAME15
  • Like 2

I would have to say Sly 3 since I was becoming bored playing all the Sly Cooper games in a row.  The image is the same as the previous 2 and there was nothing too challenging about the game (I was actually hoping the "challenges" were slightly harder).  Still love the series as a whole though  :awesome:

Sly 2, didn't find this one as enjoyable as the first and it ended up just feeling like a chore to do in the end.

I preferred the gameplay of Sly 1 as well. Didn't like the whole idea of an overworld that you do missions in. Jak went the same direction, unfortunately.

Sly 4 though, that game is amazing and it was a blast exploring the overworld for treasures and/or bottles. Only bad part about Sly 4 in my opinion were the load times, but I beat Sonic 06. I can handle any load time now lol.

terminator salvation. rented it and platted over a weekend. was boring as hell.

disappointing game, only because there was potential to be something better.

2nd runner up would maybe be medal of honor warfighter. 4 more trophies from plat and hating the 20 kills w every gun trophy. a shame really, the sp is a real fun shooter. i love the gun controls.

I hate F.E.A.R. 3.....mostly just because I do not like the game in general, but also because it is so difficult for me.

I thought F3AR was a great game, and it's not hard at all, no harder than CoD on veteran

My least  favourite platinum would be, the walking dead. Very Boring

Edited by Widow_Warrior

( RE6 and dead space 3 )

why? / i hate these two games, plus DS3 platinum image looks so cheap trying to looks like the low res PENG! trophy.

so why did you played them? / my brother is the one who bought them and i found them too easy to plat so i got two easy platinum without paying for them.

( castlevania lords of shadow )

why? / i never enjoy platinum this game like i did with the other, the whole time you'll find your self whether pulling your hair off or tossing the controller around your room or picking up the box of the game and looking at it with a red eye and start throwing F bombs to mercurysteam for this god of war + SOTC clone  :lol:

so why did you played it? / i loved the 3D castlevania games on the ps2 and i thought this will also gonna have the open world like gameplay of those and the action RPG elements seen there, not to mention it have the name castlevania on it.

( batman arkham city )

why? / ............................. this! > 49S1ae7a2.png

so why did you played it? / one of the best multiplatform game this generation and i wanna be batman!

• Like 1

I thought F3AR was a great game, and it's not hard at all, no harder than CoD on veteran

I did not mean difficult in the sense that the gameplay is hard. I have got the extremist trophy and such, but difficult in the sense that I have some sort of mental block when I play this game. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to go back and play it.

• 3 weeks later...