About the game itself...

iNiko33

i also waited for it to go on sale, i loved the 2015 NFS and was in the middle of playing payback when i bought Heat. I didnt like the way the cars handles compared to the last two games but love everything else bout the game so far.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

i absolutley disagree

i got the game in sale and must say at first i liked it but the deeper i got into it the worse it got. the seperation of rep and money earning is kinda weird but ok its a new idea i am open for that. but addapting the souls mechanic with losing your rep when police gets you is way less motivating when there is no way to get your lost rep back. something like a policechase event that brings you directly to heat 5 and if you get away or destroy a certain police car give you your rep back would have been nice. anything except for events that give you less rep than the previous time to earn it back

also the class system is a mess. why do offroad cars kinda automatically have less points than race cars? why can my race cars barely go faster than 100kmh as soon as there is no street under them? why is there a difference between night and dayracecar? espacially when the higher end gear is often hybrid anyway. so why force a 4th class in there if you dont have the content for it.

also the drifting feels horrible. the explanaition is a joke (in german it doesnt really makes sense what she says) usually i am pretty good at drifting in race games. also in older need for speed games but in this game it just feels like shit. i still dont really have a problem to win the events or the open world activities but its just 0 fun.

also why do car levels work in online play? it basically forces you to use a fully upgraded car in online races. my race car is on 370 and on straight parts of races its impossible to keep up with some player that have 400+ cars. i still one against some because in turnes they had no control but that only shows that the actually have abig advantage and dont just get better out of turns than i do.

anyway in short i technically also kinda like it. but the class system is a mess and i hate the drifting

• Like 1

I like the game well enough and need to get back to it.  The downsides for me are the soundtrack, the ability to drive through big trees and telephone poles and they simply bounce off you lol, and the losing rep/police chases get old quickly.

It is still a solid NFS entry. I liked Payback equally well.  Both are upgrades from Rivals and NFS 2015.  NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered was a big why, could not get interested in the same cops/racers gadget stuff over and over.