Lost Socks

thefourfoldroot

A bit of a long shot, but this is driving me mad.

I only need the accessory “Achilles's Socks”. All guides say it’s in Lost Labyrinth, but there are 50 floors! Does anyone know if they are found only in particular floors because I’m having no luck?

Not that I’m gonna get plat as, despite getting 100% on every floor of every dungeon and never slowing encounter rates, I’ve apparently missed an enemy type.

Plus, despite noting down all cards and ticking them off, the game claims I haven’t got all the skill cards.

So, yeah, everyone avoid this game if you care about trophies, but if anyone has got the “all accessories” trophy and can help me find these damn socks!!! Please.

I have 3 of them and I'm in the last story dungeon, so they can be got earlier than LL. I haven't been paying much attention to what I've been doing though so haven't noticed which enemy. I'll try watching this last bit and see if I get another one.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve kept in installed for will go here when I can work up the motivation.

I realized this today while looking through guides for Skill Card stuff, Abyss Closes Dungeon, Floor 8, X:20 Y:05 chest is supposed to have a the Achilles Socks in it. Maybe double check you for sure grabbed that chest. 

3 hours ago, Gage said:

I realized this today while looking through guides for Skill Card stuff, Abyss Closes Dungeon, Floor 8, X:20 Y:05 chest is supposed to have a the Achilles Socks in it. Maybe double check you for sure grabbed that chest. 

Bugger, just realised I actually did uninstall it as I got several new games to play during lockdown while the wife is using the connected TV. Also, I didn’t cloud save as I let my PS Plus expire (seemed very little point with having PS Now and more games that I can possibly play).

So, this thought will now drive me crazy, lol, but I’m pretty sure I checked every floor of every dungeon was at 100% and there was no unopened chest markers). 

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1