Is Teletraan 1 Regular a secret online trophy?

1 hour ago, jayboo1991 said:

It seems now a team revived the multiplayer from all Transformers PS3/PC versions.

Since I have no idea about programming - do you think, it's possible to revive this trophy as well or get that trophy on those servers, or are those different?

It depends on how the game works and how the custom server is implemented.

Post a link here so I can check it out.

I’d like to have an update on this too. 3 people have earned the trophy (along with other mp trophies) in the last couple of weeks and they haven’t been banned. Is the revived server being reviewed? Has it been approved? As my only unobtainable trophy, I want to get it done ASAP!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well about this trophy - there are now custom servers from PSX .. those aren't allowed for Multiplayer stuff from what I know.

But seriously .. since "Teletraan 1" just needs a server connection and there is no way, to manipulate it.

Shouldn't this trophy at least be allowed with the use of the new custom server?

@MMDE

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Perhaps we can get some insight into this @grimydawg___, @B1rvine, @MMDE
While I understand the reluctance to allow people to unlock all multiplayer trophies at the moment using these new server things, the Teletraan 1 trophy is different.
All it needs is access to a server and all in game weapons and blueprints unlocked. There's no way to "cheat" or auto-unlock this trophy.
Myself, nearly everyone I played the game with online, and many others here completed the multiplayer components of the game before the servers closed only to blind-sided by this trophy which none of the guides at the time mentioned as being online.
As I stated, given that there is no way to cheat this trophy, perhaps an exception can be made given the circumstances? 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2022 at 4:16 AM, HusKy said:

Impossible to tell from the thread -- no technical info or link to source. They tell people to join Discord and I'm not gonna do that.

I help around in the (actual) server Discord for the games, the one listed there and shown in those videos actually has no ties to the actual project, they're simply a community hub. There is a Discord server and website for the games' servers, but it's not limited to just the Transformers games. Website is located right here. In regards to showing any actual code, the owner has stated it'll remain closed source and has no interest in disclosing any publicly. However if it'd help, I can demonstrate the earning of the trophies is as was originally intended or try and gather more information if need be. If you've got any questions ask away!

• Like 1

On 14/11/2022 at 10:38 PM, kraven_15 said:

Perhaps we can get some insight into this @grimydawg___, @B1rvine, @MMDE
While I understand the reluctance to allow people to unlock all multiplayer trophies at the moment using these new server things, the Teletraan 1 trophy is different.
All it needs is access to a server and all in game weapons and blueprints unlocked. There's no way to "cheat" or auto-unlock this trophy.
Myself, nearly everyone I played the game with online, and many others here completed the multiplayer components of the game before the servers closed only to blind-sided by this trophy which none of the guides at the time mentioned as being online.
As I stated, given that there is no way to cheat this trophy, perhaps an exception can be made given the circumstances? 

I completely agree with @kraven_15 on this one. It maybe could be an exception to the rule as like they stated there is no way to cheat or auto-unlock this trophy. I tried my best to contact @MMDE but it seems private messaging them has been disabled so I reached out to @Squirlruler (the fourth member of the CRT not yet tagged in this thread) who I'm sure won't mind me sharing that they said it isn't going to be allowed.

17 hours ago, Trypticon8 said:

I help around in the (actual) server Discord for the games, the one listed there and shown in those videos actually has no ties to the actual project, they're simply a community hub. There is a Discord server and website for the games' servers, but it's not limited to just the Transformers games. Website is located right here. In regards to showing any actual code, the owner has stated it'll remain closed source and has no interest in disclosing any publicly. However if it'd help, I can demonstrate the earning of the trophies is as was originally intended or try and gather more information if need be. If you've got any questions ask away!

I actually joined the Discord server mentioned to find out if the source code could be made open source which is the first hurdle to getting this on the approved list however someone there told me there was no plans to make it open source "in the near future". @Trypticon8 I would much appreciate if you could demonstrate how this particular trophy is earned in a bid to maybe make the CRT reconsider whitelisting this trophy as it is one which really is only an online trophy due to requiring a connection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jonny2608 said:

I completely agree with @kraven_15 on this one. It maybe could be an exception to the rule as like they stated there is no way to cheat or auto-unlock this trophy. I tried my best to contact @MMDE but it seems private messaging them has been disabled so I reached out to @Squirlruler (the fourth member of the CRT not yet tagged in this thread) who I'm sure won't mind me sharing that they said it isn't going to be allowed.

I actually joined the Discord server mentioned to find out if the source code could be made open source which is the first hurdle to getting this on the approved list however someone there told me there was no plans to make it open source "in the near future". @Trypticon8 I would much appreciate if you could demonstrate how this particular trophy is earned in a bid to maybe make the CRT reconsider whitelisting this trophy as it is one which really is only an online trophy due to requiring a connection.

If any of the staff decides to consider this, I'd be more than willing to

• Like 2

The clearest answer I got from @Squirlruler was "Open source is a requirement. It has to be something that anyone can create to use ".

And I do get where the CRT are coming from; there has to be a set of rules and first and foremost that is the first one but I also get everyone else's view (which is also my own) that this particular trophy is impossible to cheat (it wasn't even considered an online trophy until the servers closed) so should be whitelisted. The other (and I'll use the term loosely) "actual" online MP trophies should remain unobtainable as the guides state until an open source version is released and has gone through the approval process.

Let us pray to the PSN Profiles God @Sly Ripper so that the peoples' calls are listened to. ?

• Like 2

On 11/17/2022 at 1:13 AM, jonny2608 said:

And I do get where the CRT are coming from; there has to be a set of rules and first and foremost that is the first one but I also get everyone else's view (which is also my own) that this particular trophy is impossible to cheat (it wasn't even considered an online trophy until the servers closed) so should be whitelisted. The other (and I'll use the term loosely) "actual" online MP trophies should remain unobtainable as the guides state until an open source version is released and has gone through the approval process.

This basically sums everything up perfectly.

There's seems to me no valid reason why this shouldn't be the case... I'd be willing to listen to any valid disagreement, but I truly can't see what those would be or why this shouldn't happen.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2023 at 1:48 AM, Gibbo_0113 said:

I have everything set up for this trophy. Probably only need 5 minutes. Just waiting for the all clear from this site.

Surely at least this one trophy can be allowed. Hell if i had to i would take a video to prove it was legitimately earned.

Just do it 🙂 leaderboards are all about who can play and autopop the most crap these days so no loss at all not being on them. Everything else on the site works too

• Like 1

It still baffles me why this trophy isn't allowed. As it's been pointed out, it's not possible to cheat this trophy as all it requires is an online connection. And this trophy in particular was never tagged as an online trophy in any trophy guide at the time, including the guide on this website. It seems unfair to punish trophy hunters for relying on the information advertised here.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bonafide327 said:

It still baffles me why this trophy isn't allowed. As it's been pointed out, it's not possible to cheat this trophy as all it requires is an online connection. And this trophy in particular was never tagged as an online trophy in any trophy guide at the time, including the guide on this website. It seems unfair to punish trophy hunters for relying on the information advertised here.

It won't ever be allowed. Earning 2 plats by playing a game once? Allowed. Using cheats? Allowed. Using debug mode? Allowed. But this? No. The rules are a joke tbh. I'm glad I'm out of the leaderboards

• Like 2