(Story spoilers) How much game will be in Remake part 2?

You

Man I am stuck on the "The Arsenal" boss, using using the Gotterdammerung item equipped on Barret, doesn't seem to be possible to kill the guy in time before he does his 1 kill insta shot 9999 damage near the end. I have the highest attack weapons, I store Barret's Limit Break, and use both ATB 2 for both characters, I even died, Aerith stood behind a pillar revived Barret and he used his Limit Break again AND STILL the boss had quite a lot of health left, and of course next time I died. Even casting Manawall and the boss still does 9999 health, man this boss is WAY harder than Bahamut..

Any tips?

11 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Man I am stuck on the "The Arsenal" boss, using using the Gotterdammerung item equipped on Barret, doesn't seem to be possible to kill the guy in time before he does his 1 kill insta shot 9999 damage near the end. I have the highest attack weapons, I store Barret's Limit Break, and use both ATB 2 for both characters, I even died, Aerith stood behind a pillar revived Barret and he used his Limit Break again AND STILL the boss had quite a lot of health left, and of course next time I died. Even casting Manawall and the boss still does 9999 health, man this boss is WAY harder than Bahamut..

Any tips?

I only got past this guy because of the weapon ability reprieve. This bossis easily the hardest one i  the game imo.

I think it's going to go as far as the temple of the ancients in the second game, then the third will probably wrap things up with the weapons and the north crater...

Only other option realistically would be to release something like episodic dlc? It would shorten development time between new parts and if they did another 15 to 20 hours for 20 quid a pop then they can also keep making money off it too...

Just a thought ?