New trophy rewards!

dtb345

Do you actually have to finish the platinum to get them?

Read in another thread they were sent out after completing certain trophies, but I haven't recieved anything yet and only have the final palace remaining, might explain if they changed it to only go out after platinum tho.

Feels weird either way since I've had the game since launch.

15 minutes ago, dtb345 said:

No it's not im NA and i got the code

yeah im quite annoyed at sony right now. i checked my email i use for psn to look for rewards... like my Horizon, Bloodborne, Spiderman, GoW platinum themes an i never had them sent to me. Through digging through 14000 emails (ya its a lot), i found one code for Annual year end reward which was just 3 shitty playstation themes. 

So i changed my email to my phone email, and now I'm gonna have to contact sony support for my themes. So that way when i play P5R ill get the shit fuckin sent to me the first time.

4 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

Read in another thread they were sent out after completing certain trophies, but I haven't recieved anything yet and only have the final palace remaining, might explain if they changed it to only go out after platinum tho.

Yeah after you finish the platinum the email shows a picture of a platinum trophy and says rehabilitation complete

4 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

8 minutes ago, dtb345 said:

Yeah after you finish the platinum the email shows a picture of a platinum trophy and says rehabilitation complete

No, at least us in EU are getting the themes/avatars as 4 different sets, each sent after a specific point (Castle trophy, Pyramid trophy, final Palace of 3rd semester, and Platinum trophy). 

Each set as the stuff released to the 3 characters that were introduced between palaces (Joker is a 4th character on the first set, and I believe that Platinum has only 2 "characters"). 

They usually take up to 2 weeks to deliver (I got my first set 12 days after getting the Castle trophy, and didn't got the second email yet, but I only completed the Pyramid 2 days ago).

Maybe on the US people are only getting it for the platinum, but I don't know for sure. 

• Like 1

It has something stupid to do with having special offers clicked on your account. I would turn those on, and then try contacting a Sony Interactive support member from the playstation website. I intend to do so on monday since they're only there for live support mon-friday 8 AM - 8 PM. They'll try to give you the "wait 14 days spiel." Tell them you should have gotten one for a specific trophy over 14 days ago. Could take a few tries since the support team are not budging a bit, but some are.

• Like 1

I live in the US and have received the reward for getting the platinum for the game. The pack comes with the following: Maruki, Justine and Caroline, Lavenza Themes and Avatars. Unforchantaly, I have not received the reward for any other achievements like the UK has. I think someone at Sony US screwed up somewhere with the promotion. It was just emailed to me today, despite me getting the trophy on the 10th of April. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dash383535 said:

I live in the US and have received the reward for getting the platinum for the game. The pack comes with the following: Maruki, Justine and Caroline, Lavenza Themes and Avatars. Unforchantaly, I have not received the reward for any other achievements like the UK has. I think someone at Sony US screwed up somewhere with the promotion. It was just emailed to me today, despite me getting the trophy on the 10th of April. 

Ugh exactly what I want, Lavenza avatars, hoping I do get it by the time I plat it...

Edited by MichMasteR

I just got the set for completing the final palace but I never got the first two sets. Assuming the final palace means the new final palace and not the cruise ship palace, I haven't even completed that palace yet so that would be weird if that is the case.

I got the platinum ages ago and yet I didnt get anything for it. Its been the same for all other platinum awards. I have a feeling its because I changed my emial address. But that was a few years ago now. I get other emails from Playstation but no rewards anybody know why. Im from the EU.

I found the codes deep down in my promotion box in my email

Edited by HarvZGames
Update

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dtb345 said:

If 14 days sense you got what ever trophy required for the pack has passed the only way is support

Figures ☹️. Oh well guess I should just hope the emails come in late like all my other platinum rewards. Support chat seems hopeless.

• 2 months later...