Current daily challenge - Description

seblegamer

4 hours ago, FinalFrank15 said:

I went off track on the last turn and got a +24 sec penalty, if not for it i would certainly be in top tier. I should've practised more :(

You can practice forever, a stupid mistake is sadly always possible =/

Good luck for next time ;)

I haven't done the race, since I don't own the car yet, but I just collected my reward from another daily event.

The game servers update at 11am GMT.

2 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Umm so the Daily Challenges refreshed and I should've just got the trophy, but nothing. I didn't even get any money. It's like it's not registered that I even participated in the event.

Any suggestions?

Maybe try to restart the game or enter another daily event

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Umm so the Daily Challenges refreshed and I should've just got the trophy, but nothing. I didn't even get any money. It's like it's not registered that I even participated in the event.

Any suggestions?

I think the update happens in 50min !

Try again in 1 hour bro, hope you will get it ! (and same for me X) )

1 minute ago, seblegamer said:

I think the update happens in 50min !

Try again in 1 hour bro, hope you will get it ! (and same for me X) )

The daily challenges from yesterday refreshed by now. Didn't have any problems with the rewards and/or the trophy.

11 minutes ago, Martynas007 said:

Maybe try to restart the game or enter another daily event

It gave me the rewards after I completed another daily event. Thank god for that, was about to be so mad.

5:50.8 ended up being the cut-off time so I was 12~ seconds under. Phew. ?

Edited by EIdain

4 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Got it as well, gg everyone :)

GG, thanks a lot to you.

On my first practice attempt my time was like 6:20~ so I was at least 30 seconds off. I definitely needed the practice so the information you posted was super helpful. ?

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 1

There are another  TWO group B daily events. Good luck everyone

Argentina, Camino de acantilados y rocas, 5.30km.

13:56 starting time, 10% rain icon

My set time is 4:27:521, at the time of finishing the best time is 3:44.197

New Zealand, Ocean Beach Sprint Reverse, 6.61km.

13.51 starting time, 0 rain/sunny.

My time 6:36.484 cause of a puncture and penalties.

Edited by Martynas007
Updating info in post
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Martynas007 said:

There are another  TWO group B daily events. Good luck everyone

Argentina, Camino de acantilados y rocas, 5.30km.

13:56 starting time, 10% rain icon

My set time is 4:27:521, at the time of finishing the best time is 3:44.197

New Zealand, Ocean Beach Sprint Reverse, 6.61km.

13.51 starting time, 0 rain/sunny.

My time 6:36.484 cause of a puncture and penalties.

Best to not try and practice and go through once as fast but as safely as possible, I've seen this trend with a few new players trying to go full tilt then wipeout. 

Edited by x7eight
  • Like 1

FYI, for the Argentinia event you currently need a time of around 4:19 to get in the top 10%.

And for New Zealand currently 4:35.

I found Argentinia much easier, I am 0.5 seconds short of tier 1 in that event and in New Zealand I am only in lower tier 2.

Edited by Alex_R-13

2 hours ago, Abd-Life_Lover said:

I have a question. Do i have to upgrade the engine to compete the top tier? If yes, which upgrade should i go with? 

Thanks in advance 

I got the trophy with just the first engine upgrade you get, the second engine on the engine tab.

• Like 1

I just finished the new zealand event in 4:28 with a penalty of 6 seconds, I could easily hit the 4:20 if i didnt crash and run out of the truck (i crashed in flat left into 6R lol, the easiest place in the event). However i quit to the main menu and reenter to the events and i got the trophy immediately!! How that possible?? Is it me? Or that how the trophy work? 

If I know that from the start I just could do the event when it immediately start and hit the top10% easily since not much players did it. Ceheck my profile to see the trophy

16 minutes ago, Abd-Life_Lover said:

I just finished the new zealand event in 4:28 with a penalty of 6 seconds, I could easily hit the 4:20 if i didnt crash and run out of the truck (i crashed in flat left into 6R lol, the easiest place in the event). However i quit to the main menu and reenter to the events and i got the trophy immediately!! How that possible?? Is it me? Or that how the trophy work? 

If I know that from the start I just could do the event when it immediately start and hit the top10% easily since not much players did it. Ceheck my profile to see the trophy

Seems to be a network and server issue these days, sometimes it brings you to rewards screen even though the it's not time yet (gives you the small reward for completing the event that didn't appear because game server is janky these days) usually after having connection troubles during the event. Seen it happen a few times over the past week.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Abd-Life_Lover said:

Could you tell us what you did, step by step?

6 hours ago, Abd-Life_Lover said:

I have a question. Do i have to upgrade the engine to compete the top tier? If yes, which upgrade should i go with? 

Thanks in advance 

You don't need to uprade anything in the Audi, but it helps.

1 hour ago, Martynas007 said:

Could you tell us what you did, step by step?

You don't need to uprade anything in the Audi, but it helps.

I started practice  the track for 2 hours, then i headed to the events and scroll to the new zealand event, i tried to enter but it didn't let me and it showed me an error (i don't know the code, but if it is in the recording i will let you know), tried about 5 times but the same massage appears(i didnt get that massage only once when the game firstly launched on ps+) , I headed outside and smocked 2 cigarettes, when i back and click on the event it starts normally.I was astonished when i realized there in no tuning in the daily events so i started a shakdown to get the feeling of the car without the tuning.I played the event, when i finished i recorded the video via the share button,then i checked the leader board, then i whatched the replay and record it too, 
Finally when i tried to exit to the main menu a connection failure error appeared  with 3 options, retry, return to main menu and cancel (returns to the main menu will lost you all the progress. the game said that),i retried 3 times and finally connected to the servers and let me out to the main menu. I enter the events and immediately gave me the reward and the trophy. 

1 hour ago, x7eight said:

Seems to be a network and server issue these days, sometimes it brings you to rewards screen even though the it's not time yet (gives you the small reward for completing the event that didn't appear because game server is janky these days) usually after having connection troubles during the event. Seen it happen a few times over the past week.

You might be right, i faced a connection troubles

Edited by Abd-Life_Lover
Forgot a detail
  • Like 1