Expanding leaderboards past Country and Worldwide.

First of all, big fan of the site. I come from Xbox and a similar site to this one is TrueAchievements.com, TrueTrophies is just terrible and you can tell it's the neglected adopted child that lives in TA and this site's shadows. One of the features I'm a big fan of on their sites is expansion beyond just country and worldwide ranks and into smaller regions. I for example live in the United States and would like to see where I rank in my home state. Is this a feature that's possible to create anytime in the near future as I'm sure other site users would be in favor of more leaderboard options?

• Like 2

Yes as a former TA pro member it's way better with the hardcore stats i would love to see where i am placed in scotland rather britian plus leaderboards for game genres for overall trophies like first person shooters to see who's first and break it up into states and counties

45 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Those leaderboards afaik are all manual joins.

Nope, you can set your own region, it's not dictated by your Xbox Live/PSN account region. You can change your country/state by going into your TT/TA settings and automatically join the respective leaderboard.

-

But yeah OP, don't get your hopes up. Nothing significant is happening on this site last time I checked. We did get an option to have abbreviated numbers on the site statistics though, which was a highly requested feature by the entire PSNP community... :hmm:

I actually laughed at your truetrophies comment. You're so right with that. That site is a ghost town and doesn't even scan your profile accurately. I like the idea of breaking the leaderboard smaller into cities and states (Provinces in my case) but I don't think it can be implemented because it goes by country of your PSN account. 

16 hours ago, Eagle-RP said:

I actually laughed at your truetrophies comment. You're so right with that. That site is a ghost town and doesn't even scan your profile accurately. I like the idea of breaking the leaderboard smaller into cities and states (Provinces in my case) but I don't think it can be implemented because it goes by country of your PSN account. 

TrueTrophies definitely has potential. It unfortunately got up and running way after this one already established itself as the go to site.