FUT online season

Erik_Australien

22 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

The servers were closed for FUT seasons, making it impossible to get the Class of 16 trophy and to play the game mode as a result. The real question is why only close the servers the seasons and not the whole of online?

I can’t find anywhere to say they have shut it down, and it’s strange that only ultimate team is affected. Maybe they haven’t had chance to fix due to the current pandemic. Fingers

crossed anyway as I still need the draft.

On 20/04/2020 at 0:39 AM, Erik_Australien said:

Hey guys 

Does anybody else have a problem to connect to the online season feature? Since 3 days I receive the message saying "sorry, an error has occurred and we are unable to retrieve your season data. Please try again. 

I tried it a few weeks ago and it was like that, hopefully will get fixed soon. 

2 hours ago, blkburn123 said:

I can’t find anywhere to say they have shut it down, and it’s strange that only ultimate team is affected. Maybe they haven’t had chance to fix due to the current pandemic. Fingers

crossed anyway as I still need the draft.

I tried it a few weeks ago and it was like that, hopefully will get fixed soon

Maybe but I dont see EA fixing the game. No one has the trophy since January and the game is no longer supported by EA. There was a forum about it on the ps4 version on this website.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2020 at 11:35 AM, blkburn123 said:

@TheHarryGamer99 thanks I didn’t realise it wasn’t supported anymore, I think the same as you that they probably won’t fix it. Just like they never fixed the vita Fifa game that no one got a platinum in.

Oh yeah the vita version. You could always get the trophies though cheating. It makes your list look amazing.