What to go back to and finish off

Lonemankane

What to finish off for the plat next  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What should I plat next (pick only 3)

• Castlevania Lords of Shadow
    • Far Cry Classic
    • Serious Sam 3 BFE
    • The Darkness 2
    • Wolfenstein 2009
    • Alien vs Predator
    • DMC Devil May Cry
    • Mass Effect 1
    • Mass Effect 2
    • Hitman Silent Assassin remaster
    • Uncharted 2
    • Metro Last Light
    • Dead Rising Off The Record
    • Far cry 3
    • God Of War Ghost Of Sparta
    • Resident Evil 6
    • Other (Post what you think from the list of games I played I should go back and finish off for the plat)
    • Not Sure

Been playing Enemy Front to finish off and plat and well kind of in the half way point as am close to the end of the game on the hardest mode and well I am not sure what to finish off next and plat as I will get to everything over time sure but just want to know what you all think and I should go for next as am not sure what to start on first and second and so on.

Let me know if you have any other game I could finish off I never noted down on the poll or maybe just give me what you think in general I should go and finish off.

Edited by KANERKB

I said The Darkness II and Far Cry 3, but both have online trophies, and I think the online is down for The Darkness II. I would also recommend finishing up the Ratchet & Clank games. :) And what about Crash Bandicoot?

Edited by MMDE

9 hours ago, MMDE said:

I said The Darkness II and Far Cry 3, but both have online trophies, and I think the online is down for The Darkness II. I would also recommend finishing up the Ratchet & Clank games. :) And what about Crash Bandicoot?

Ah ok, I know about the darkness 2 but it can be done by yourself don't need anyone. Far cry 3 am not sure about as for crash bandicoot. I think 3 and maybe 2 might be good but 1 is going to be a headache due to the bridges levels but I think it is a good choice. The ratchet and clank games are a good one to go for I should think about it as I need to finish off 2 and 3 more 3 then 2 due to 2 having a lot more grind to it but yeah.

Edited by KANERKB

2 hours ago, KANERKB said:

Ah ok, I know about the darkness 2 but it can be done by yourself don't need anyone. Far cry 3 am not sure about as for crash bandicoot. I think 3 and maybe 2 might be good but 1 is going to be a headache due to the bridges levels but I think it is a good choice. The ratchet and clank games are a good one to go for I should think about it as I need to finish off 2 and 3 more 3 then 2 due to 2 having a lot more grind to it but yeah.

(Crash Bandicoot 1) The bridge levels isn't that bad, either you do them legitimately, or learn to walk on the ropes on the side, but with the DLC you don't need to do both. And for 2 and 3, I did all gold medal runs in 3 without running shoes... should be easy with one.

You can do Far Cry 3 online stuff solo, but it's waaaay easier with a partner. It's like 3 co-op levels that must be finished, that's it.

Edited by MMDE