Tony Hawk obtainable without Internet connection?

Hi guys.

I have done the rating trophies and such, the ones all the way down the 4 trophies. (They aren't listed as online on the Guide here, but are listed on pstrophiesorg as online). My question is, is there any other trophies that require a Internet connection? Can you play this game offline once you have the 4 trophies rating/published trophies? I am currently scanning some of the other Activision games If there is some trophies hidden that are maybe easily get overlooked that you May think they are offline, but in reality they are online connected....

Recently a couple friends said that Nascar Inside Line had a 250 public online trophy, but a guide here states you can do it in any mode. My friends said it triggers once you reach 250 atleast offline or either 250 online... and you do 1 online it pops after that so this one is ONLINE CONNECTED. So it's important we scanning them Just in case.

Now that Transformers Fall Of Cybertron had 1 hidden online trophy witch was not stated on the guides, many people missed out on the platinum that worked on this title when Activision was starting to announce their games on their website. So that's why i'm asking some information on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Yeah be good if someone could check to fully see what are online and what aren’t, we need more accurate guides otherwise as you said it’ll be another transformers fall of cybertron issue and eventually nascar the game inside line