Connected contract

Ich1994-1994

49 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Somebody interested in doing some with me? I think i stand at around 0/15 at now in quarantine and want to finish some old games^^

It's not that kind of multiplayer lol you just look at the online contracts see what's almost done that u can contribute to contribute and hope it's done by the time they reset. Might take more contracts than it says or less it's Abit of a finicky trophy but it will unlock :)

There are even contracts you can complete on your own.

But indeed, try to join a contract in progress, make sure you contribute a bit and wait until it finishes and make sure to this for each 3 available contract each day. You'll get quite far by the time you finish the rest of the game.

I often joined a nearly completed contract and did the last things by myself to finish it.

Sometimes I had to search the internet for good locations to farm certein enemy types, but a lot is doable on your own.

There's also a contract with a requirement related to finishing the final mission of this mini-game where you send your idle agents on missions. Can't remember the name of the mini-game.

It's best to complete the mini-game up to the point of the final mission, but leave the final mission open until a contract to complete this final mission comes along. Quite often that contract would not complete because no one was able to finish this final mission. It takes quite a while to get up to this final mission and you can't change much about that.

I did pair up with a buddy so we could work on the same contract to speed things up a bit, but this didn't always work. Sometimes my buddy would find different contracts and sometimes he couldn't even find the contract I started when there were no contracts in a category for both of us.

For me the trophy popped when I expected it to pop, but I always made sure to contribute to the contract and to be online when the contract finishes. It shouldn't be required to be online when it finishes and I heard from others it worked fine without being online when the contract finishes.

ok yea i pretty much hoped to find exactly that. a buddy who tries to work on the same contracts^^ ok so i can also do it by just check every day if i see a contract that i can do all by myself sounds doable

sadly i am pretty much done with everything else. i online stopped playing it because i got annoyed by the contracts xD