Trophy AUTOPOP

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The same thing happens when you import a finished save from the PS3 version, even if you don't play in co-op.

That's something that happens with them all though. I'm fairly sure that is intended, with the issue I've had it makes the profile look suspicious as I've not previously played the game on ps3 and they've all randomly unlocked. Weird how its only the zombie DLC that has that happen though.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

How’s that a bad thing? My brother and I played in split-screen, and I’d already gotten all the Zombie DLC trophies normally. Out of nowhere they all popped for him, now he saves ten hours of having to get them himself.

You mean ten hours of tediousness and frustration, not to mention BRAAAAAAAAAINS

6 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

You mean ten hours of tediousness and frustration, not to mention BRAAAAAAAAAINS

Actually the zombies DLC is without a doubt the easiest of the four, and the brains trophy wasn't troublesome at all. Even if it was, it PALES in comparison to the claptrap collectibles. 

On 20/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, Tenjin-JPN said:

That's something that happens with them all though. I'm fairly sure that is intended, with the issue I've had it makes the profile look suspicious as I've not previously played the game on ps3 and they've all randomly unlocked. Weird how its only the zombie DLC that has that happen though.

Dont worry if you have 100% of borderlands 1 of ps3 that auto trophy pop is totally legit like borderlands 2 and pre sequel 

On 6/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Actually the zombies DLC is without a doubt the easiest of the four, and the brains trophy wasn't troublesome at all. Even if it was, it PALES in comparison to the claptrap collectibles. 

Easiest, yes. But frustratingly boring. Only reason I didn't mind it as much was because I played the Armory DLC first and the endless driving was skullbashingly tedious.