Survivalist trophy

what r the 4 disasters? also is there only 4? avalanche, fire, plague, lighting strike? i did the avalanche mission and kept playin after it was done and got the other 3 but no trophy. can u even get an avalanche to appear on an endless zone map? if so which 1? thx

• 7 months later...
On 4/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, Durrun said:

what r the 4 disasters? also is there only 4? avalanche, fire, plague, lighting strike? i did the avalanche mission and kept playin after it was done and got the other 3 but no trophy. can u even get an avalanche to appear on an endless zone map? if so which 1? thx

@Durrun, did you get an avalanche on an endless zone map?

To answer my own question, the very last map for endless mode, I forget the name, but it's a permanent winter map, is capable of fire, plague, avalanche, and blizzard.   I'm not sure if it can do thunderstorm as well, but these 4 are enough to pop the trophy

Edit

I believe the map name is frozen hold.  I advise patience to anyone that goes for this - it took my game 2 1/2 hours to trigger the 4 different disasters.

There's a chance drought (summer only) and massive bandit raid count towards this trophy - they're included in the in-game manual disasters list

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...