PREDATOR: HUNTING GROUNDS TROPHIES

>Reach player level 100
>Claim 1000 fireteam member trophies

Fuck me it's Friday the 13th all over again, but even worse than before. The beta was awful, and the only saving grace it might've had was a straightforward platinum. This is a hard pass for me. Shame, since I love the idea of being the Predator too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kor_H67 said:

I also thought of evolve

looks like just farming/ boosting 

I agree, most of the trophies seem like you get them just playing naturally for a while (or a long time, I guess it depends on luck as well).

While playing the demo I worked on many of these trophies automatically without even noticing.

Good list. I have the game already and it seems like that all can be boostet in private lobby. Public servers are off for now. you need only one friend to start a match, doesn't need full lobby. You can trophy kill 4 people max in one match. a minimum of 250 matches as predator with full lobby boosting to get 1000 kills. All boosting = 1250 matches in total and that's only for predator. It's exact like Friday 13th xD 40 hours only for 1000 kills trophy. 

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, r3viladdict said:

Seems likely it's not bad and a bit better than F13's trophy list.

I'll get it later, but I don't think I'd be able to afford it on release. I'll probably play it just for fun and work on getting trophies later. 

It's exact like f13 but yes maby a little bit faster when you have a full boosting lobby. 1000 kills takes some time. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Ugh, what an uninspired, grindy, boring list. 

I mean, I had no interest in this game anyway, but this stops me from ever even contemplating it.

But it looks like a type of game that would be enjoyable to play just for fun after getting the platinum out the way. 

47 minutes ago, r3viladdict said:

Seems likely it's not bad and a bit better than F13's trophy list.

I'll get it later, but I don't think I'd be able to afford it on release. I'll probably play it just for fun and work on getting trophies later. 

If I ever get the get, I will play it just for fun at first time too because I may get a trophies by accident anyway just by working on reaching level 100 for the trophy. 

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 1

Wish they would make a Predator game similar to Alien Isolation, that be awesome.

A big draw of Predator, Alien, Terminator etc is evading, dealing with a overpowered pursuer. Being able to control that adversary sure sounds cool on paper, but takes away what makes these great.

Maybe 1 day ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Wish they would make a Predator game similar to Alien Isolation, that be awesome.

A big draw of Predator, Alien, Terminator etc is evading, dealing with a overpowered pursuer. Being able to control that adversary sure sounds cool on paper, but takes away what makes these great.

Maybe 1 day ;)

Omg a survival horror game with the Predator as main enemy already gives me anxiety. Alien Isolation was a great experience but it made me lose a few years of life because of all the jumpscares and tension. It was worth it ;)

• Like 1