PREDATOR: HUNTING GROUNDS TROPHIES

3 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

This looks like a very annoying list tbh. reminds me of F13 the game trophy list, thus I am close to throwing up.

It actually seems more doable than f13 at least lol

12 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Not too bad of a list honestly. Hopefully the grind to max lvl won't be tedious.

It’s made by the creators of f13, I’m sure the grind will suck unless you’re just playing this for hours every day

33 minutes ago, replete_disguise said:

Omg a survival horror game with the Predator as main enemy already gives me anxiety. Alien Isolation was a great experience but it made me lose a few years of life because of all the jumpscares and tension. It was worth it ;)

I know right! Me to,they could do it like RE3 or AI, either would be awesome. RE3 wise, story would be you completing some Special Forces missions, basic mobs could soldiers then, and every so often Predator pops his head for chase sequence, boss fights etc. Or game go for infiltration first, then come mysterious incident followed by being stalked by some unknown enemy, next comes evade, escape and final encounter!!

They should have added single player to this, I would have bought this then. These awesome franchises keep getting broken as people want to put there on mark on them and often avoid what made them great to begin with ;(

I didn't play the Demo but I liked Fridaythe13th very much, so I'll buy it. I hope the server are better this time (1 Match in 2 hours in F13 for one week) at Release and I do not loose all progress if the Host leave the Match, like in F13 at Release.

Only the trophy for 1000 kills as predator take 40 to 50 hours with boosting. Rest is another 50 hours = 90 to 100 hours for platinum like Kay Armour say. This will be ultra rare because of grind. Difficulty is 1 of 10 you can earn all trophies in private lobby. 

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life
  • Like 1

I like the list, but hoping for the ability to boost some if they prove too difficult.

After playing the beta a lot. There is definitely a few here that could be borderline impossible without a lot of variables all coming together perfectly.

I will gladly try to get everything without boosting, because I really enjoyed the beta, so I’m excited for this game. But hopefully there’s an option to boost some of those really awkward ones, if it’s desperately needed.

As for the grindy trophies. They all seem great. Glad there’s no crazy numbers here like in F13. (1,000 matches as predator) 50 is a lot more manageable.

Getting to level 100 shouldn’t take too long either. Unless they adjust the levelling from the beta. I managed to get to level 25 in one sitting during the beta.

Hoping this game doesn’t die off really fast, like so many similar games have down in the past.

On 4/21/2020 at 1:52 PM, GizMo_The_Great said:

I like the list, but hoping for the ability to boost some if they prove too difficult.

After playing the beta a lot. There is definitely a few here that could be borderline impossible without a lot of variables all coming together perfectly.

I will gladly try to get everything without boosting, because I really enjoyed the beta, so I’m excited for this game. But hopefully there’s an option to boost some of those really awkward ones, if it’s desperately needed.

As for the grindy trophies. They all seem great. Glad there’s no crazy numbers here like in F13. (1,000 matches as predator) 50 is a lot more manageable.

Getting to level 100 shouldn’t take too long either. Unless they adjust the levelling from the beta. I managed to get to level 25 in one sitting during the beta.

Hoping this game doesn’t die off really fast, like so many similar games have down in the past.

But remember if you pre-order the game you get xp 48 hours 

I actually don't know what to think of this game. I love assymetrical horror games. I have the platinum trophy for Friday the 13th (twice), Dead by Daylight (100% both lists) and Resident Evil Resistance. However, this game doesn't grab my attention. I played the beta and I didn't really think much of it. The trophies look like a real pain in the arse to do. Worse than Friday the 13th, I had to 100% all of those games on my own without any help, since I didn't have any friends who had the game and I hate adding people for boosting sessions because they always want to be friends after the session is done and I'm like 'No.' and they get all upset. I don't think I want to go through all of the trouble to get this platinum and I know I'm going to get my arse kicked when I play as the Predator like I did in the beta.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I actually don't know what to think of this game. I love assymetrical horror games. I have the platinum trophy for Friday the 13th (twice), Dead by Daylight (100% both lists) and Resident Evil Resistance. However, this game doesn't grab my attention. I played the beta and I didn't really think much of it. The trophies look like a real pain in the arse to do. Worse than Friday the 13th, I had to 100% all of those games on my own without any help, since I didn't have any friends who had the game and I hate adding people for boosting sessions because they always want to be friends after the session is done and I'm like 'No.' and they get all upset. I don't think I want to go through all of the trouble to get this platinum and I know I'm going to get my arse kicked when I play as the Predator like I did in the beta.

You clearly meet the wrong people online if they all want to be friends after boosting and get upset if you don‘t want that, lol. This almost never happened to me and I added a lot of pople for boosting Friday the 13th and a few other games.

As for the Predator: When I tried the Demo, I think he was totally overpowered and that‘s why I lost interest in this game really fast. I won all of my games as the Predator, but lost all games while playing as the soldier. Maybe it was bad luck, but it still felt unbalanced.

4 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

You clearly meet the wrong people online if they all want to be friends after boosting and get upset if you don‘t want that, lol. This almost never happened to me and I added a lot of pople for boosting Friday the 13th and a few other games.

As for the Predator: When I tried the Demo, I think he was totally overpowered and that‘s why I lost interest in this game really fast. I won all of my games as the Predator, but lost all games while playing as the soldier. Maybe it was bad luck, but it still felt unbalanced.

balancing is one of the purposes of a beta

7 hours ago, Sikutai said:

People play and collect Trophies already with closed Servers. So you can farm Trophies offline?

No you can only play the tutorial, offline mode is in the game yes but it will be unlocked in the near future and you will not get trophies from it. You can play private lobby to farm and boosting. Servers go live today with day one patch. 

Edit: patch and servers are now live. 

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life
  • Like 2

Man playing public matches is killing my motivation to play this game anymore. Almost every match we are losing to a Predator player using Berserker class and the combistick. They just come down and kill the whole team in seconds. Out of 12 matches last night we lost 9 of them that way.

I was hoping to make progress towards extracting 100 times or secure 25 Predator bodies while going for the 100 quick play matches but at this rate I'll barely put a dent in those other two trophies.

Edited by Mercenary09