Easy Master Collector trophy 2020?

Giorgos201

• 7 months later...

I took the trophy a few months ago.

Every champion has 3 talents. The first one is unlocked as soon as you play with a champion for the first time (but this one does not count towards the trophy). The second one is unlocked at Mastery Level 2 of the significant Champion. The third one is unlocked at Mastery Level 8 of the significant Champion. 

My advise on how to unlock talents fast is to

1) Buy all the cheap Champions from the store (price 15.000-30.000 coins).

2) Play with every week's free rotation Champion until you get him at Mastery Level 2. 

3) When you finish with the free rotation Champions (get them level 2 like said before), play with the Champions you own and try to level them up until Mastery Level 8, then switch to another Champion you own (do this until the next free rotation).

4) Play Team Deathmatch vs.Bots, because every match is a win and it takes about 4-5 minutes to finish.

I think that's all the tips I could give you

• 2 years later...
On 3/12/2020 at 4:54 PM, Giorgos201 said:

I took the trophy a few months ago.

Every champion has 3 talents. The first one is unlocked as soon as you play with a champion for the first time (but this one does not count towards the trophy). The second one is unlocked at Mastery Level 2 of the significant Champion. The third one is unlocked at Mastery Level 8 of the significant Champion. 

My advise on how to unlock talents fast is to

1) Buy all the cheap Champions from the store (price 15.000-30.000 coins).

2) Play with every week's free rotation Champion until you get him at Mastery Level 2. 

3) When you finish with the free rotation Champions (get them level 2 like said before), play with the Champions you own and try to level them up until Mastery Level 8, then switch to another Champion you own (do this until the next free rotation).

4) Play Team Deathmatch vs.Bots, because every match is a win and it takes about 4-5 minutes to finish.

I think that's all the tips I could give you

I have a question. Why do you recommend grinding the free rotation champion to only level 2 and not level 8 mastery? Thanks in advance.

On 23/4/2023 at 0:37 AM, Jhante_Brown said:

I have a question. Why do you recommend grinding the free rotation champion to only level 2 and not level 8 mastery? Thanks in advance.

Because if you don't play for many hours you may not have the time to get them at mastery level 8 before the free rotation change, that's the only reason, if you play casually and think that you can get them in time then go for it. 

• 8 months later...