Wwz glitched trophy?

rintheskyking

So i had wwz on release and solid it, i recently just bought it again. I had all episodes besides tokyo finished. I started up the game and saw that i didn't even have tokyo as an option, i assumed its because my games not fully installed. Well, i replayed the last level of moscow and died in the beginning of it and i got the trophy for finishing all episodes. Is this a glitch or did they update the game or something? It just randomly popped after i died so im a little confused lmao. 

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds like a temporary glitch caused by the latest update of the game. When the latest DLC was released and the game was updated with a few new weapons etc, the game has had multiple issues with bugs relating to both trophies and performance. Personally I achieved this trophy well before the latest update and had to complete every free episode that was available at the time. I believe that this trophy will hopefully be fixed in the next update that Saber Interactive release. 

• 1 year later...

Would anyone give me some info on the imposing arsenal trophy? I have all the weapons listed in the guide upgraded to level 5, yes, all the level 2, 3, 4 etc. ALL THE BASE WEAPONS. Plus, I just went back and did classic battle and bullpup to level 5s also! Still no trophy. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling. STILL NOTHING. This game is a grind and only have 3 classes maxed out on multiplayer. I don't want to keep spending yellow coins on weapon upgrades when this trophy will not pop!