Holy Crepe not unlocking

• 2 months later...

Nope, nothing new.

I've contacted the devs about it, and the answer I've got was that it's working fine for others so he can't help me.

Disappointing answer if I'm honest, but if they don't care what can I do?

I even tried it with 100% completing the game, but no trophy.

First of all: I'd like to apologize for being quite rude in my earlier post. Wasn't my intention! And I know it's not your fault :)

So again, sorry for that!

I still love (all but 1 :D) of your games!

But the three lines of answer I've got back in the day... they did not felt like that much help.

You'll be the first to know whenever I've found a solution, maybe it someday magically fixes itself like inFamous did, who knows.

Here's a list of things I've already did:

Re-installed the game

Formatted the memory card

Formatted the PS Vita

Tried in flight mode

Tried while logged out of my profile

100% completed the game to maybe unlock it with any other word

Installed, unlocked the word, waited a minute, deleted the game .-> did this circle for about an hour trying to force it to unlock.

And I'd like too know what you've done @Dayyyoo13 since you've unlocked the trophy by now.

• Like 1

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but you're sure you're finding CREPE and not CREPES? The former is in "The Most Important Meal" and it's the one that unlocks the trophy. I remember finding the latter in "Leave Room for Dessert" first when I played and being confused when the trophy didn't unlock.

• Like 2

I’ve got it! 

@luckydonut it’s unlocked when I found the word Crepes first in „Leave Room for Dessert“, and Crepe in „The Most Important Meal of the Day“ afterwards.

The other way around didn’t work. 
And I’ve only unlocked these two words, nothing else in the whole game. 

Got the idea from @Xylobe
But that could be a happy coincidence. 

Or maybe the Vita felt sorry that I’ve tried til 5:30 in the morning. 

I‘ve also reinstalled the game about 12 times tonight. 

Great news - although 12 times? That's dedication! Thanks for letting me know. I think this is coincidence but I will look at this particular situation just to make sure.

Good time to mention that the sequel is out on Tuesday? Probably not... :)

• Like 3

Tbh, I've installed the game at least 50 times, probably closer to 100, over the three months I've tried getting it.

Since there's no save file deleting on vita and you always have to reinstall the whole game again :D 

1 hour ago, luckydonut said:

Good time to mention that the sequel is out on Tuesday? Probably not...

You're supposed to give second chances, aren't you? ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So from what I've found having just done this game on the Vita is that no trophies unlocked for me until AFTER I put in a word first. So I found a random word, then tried Crepe and it worked first time. The other trophies for checking overview and things like that then also started unlocking. Not sure why this is the case but letting people know what happened in my experience. I suggest that people find a non trophy related word first before anything else.