(1.16) Nether Update Trophy Speculation

OmegaRejectz

46 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

I'm sure they'll be added, but nice to know this is the final ever update.

Where did you hear that this is the final ever update?

38 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

The Netherite trophy is going to take some time, finding the Ancient Debris is hard, they are more rare than diamonds. 

Use the Creative mode exploit and you'll have it in under a minute :).

34 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

If I don't start Minecraft again after this new update, it can't add the trophies to my system...

Trophy lists doesn't work that way on the PS4 - the list will be added regardless so expect to see your % drop like a stone when you next look at it.

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Where did you hear that this is the final ever update?

Trophy lists doesn't work that way on the PS4 - the list will be added regardless so expect to see your % drop like a stone when you next look at it.

Thought the creative mode exploit was fixed?

18 minutes ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Nope it dosent work. 

When syncro your trophie you Automatik got the New trophies. 

Well theoretically, if someone were to 100% Minecraft before the next major update, and never wanted to play the game again, they wouldn't have to worry about new trophies being added to their profile because they'll need to open the game for the new trophy list to be added (because a list can only hold 128 and for the next update they'll likely push any new trophies to a new list)

1 minute ago, Darth_Krid said:

Can't you keep deleting the new list?

And @HuntingFever I assumed it's the last since 128 trophies is the max and we'll now be on 127.

That number doesn't mean shit any more, because the devs can just ask Sony for an Expansion list and stick another 128 trophies in it e.g. like what ESO, Train Sim World, Hitman 2 and Dead by Daylight got so the misery continues :(.

4 minutes ago, AshtonCakeTTV said:

Well theoretically, if someone were to 100% Minecraft before the next major update, and never wanted to play the game again, they wouldn't have to worry about new trophies being added to their profile because they'll need to open the game for the new trophy list to be added (because a list can only hold 128 and for the next update they'll likely push any new trophies to a new list)

If Minecraft does get an Expansion List, it will almost certainly be automatically added to your profile the next time you sync it so there is no getting away from it.

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The creative exploit was fixed with Bedrock. You can still use it on editions but for the trophy you need the new item which is only available on this update, so exclusive to Bedrock

7 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

The creative exploit was fixed with Bedrock. You can still use it on editions but for the trophy you need the new item which is only available on this update, so exclusive to Bedrock

It does still work, because I used it to get the Expansion Pack 11 and 12 trophies - it's just very picky about working in the Bedrock Edition so you have to try it multiple times before it kicks in :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, Malachen said:

4 new trophies.

Bullseye

Hit a bullseye of a target block.

Cover me in debris

Wear a full set of Netherite Armour

Oooh, shiny!

Distract a Piglin using gold

Hot tourist destination

Visit all Nether biomes

Lol I already Got all of them

Just now, Mastersturm said:

Not sure why people get upset when they CHOOSE to play games that get continuous updates like Minecraft or ESO as if they wouldn't add trophies for the new content. There's plenty of games that don't do this so just don't play the ones that do if it bothers you that much.

Those damn developers continuously supporting these games, it grinds my gears, Minecraft would be much better if it would just die, fuck Mojang, why is Minecraft such a big deal anyway, lmao

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 1:38 PM, Mastersturm said:

Not sure why people get upset when they CHOOSE to play games that get continuous updates like Minecraft or ESO as if they wouldn't add trophies for the new content. There's plenty of games that don't do this so just don't play the ones that do if it bothers you that much.

I would assume that they didn't know beforehand that the game would receive as many updates with new trophies being added like myself.

Edited by notandrebraun

The updates only just come out, so its unlikely that anyone's gonna have much info on the update quite yet.

On another unrelated note, anyone getting major amounts of crashing? Brought a new world from the PS4 edition to bedrock after doing the creative mode exploit and the game keeps crashing basically every time I load in new chunks, even in the new Nether.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:24 AM, KingGuy420 said:

I'm just excited that they're finally adding new gear. It's about damn time. The blue flames look really cool too.

I haven't been following the snapshots super closely but isn't the mountain rework supposed to come with the Nether update? I haven't heard a thing...

Trophy-wise, I hope they give us tons. Gives me something extra to chase. Plus the tears around here when Minecraft gets new trophies are delicious lol.

The high hills biome was suppossed to be updated with a new mountain goat mob, it won the minecon 2019 vote

instead we get a nether update

the most boring place in all of minecraft to visit

Edited by Property_Damage

40 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

The updates only just come out, so its unlikely that anyone's gonna have much info on the update quite yet.

On another unrelated note, anyone getting major amounts of crashing? Brought a new world from the PS4 edition to bedrock after doing the creative mode exploit and the game keeps crashing basically every time I load in new chunks, even in the new Nether.

Yes it is crashing a lot

22 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Well, the purpose of this update was to change that

Yeah literally the whole point of the update was to give you more of a reason to visit the Nether lmao.

Sucks about the crashing though, looks like some of us may have to wait for a patch.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

For this list at least. Won’t be the last update for the actual game. It’s a shame, I wish Sony would fix it so there’s no cap.

Yeah I totally agree. This arbitrary trophy cap is just silly. Having one game spread across two lists makes no sense and looks sloppy. 

On 4/21/2020 at 5:10 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Minecraft currently has 123 trophies. The maximum is 128 or so.

Is 128 confirmed to be the maximum amount of trophies for one game? Can't find any good answers by using google. Because, if so, then Minecraft PS4 would have only a single remaining trophy slot now.