Post your Progress Report

On 21/04/2020 at 8:08 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi everyone,

I've been posting in various topics such as Completion Percentage and Unearned trophy threads but I like to post more detailed (and weekly) progress reports and I'd much like to see what everyones progress looks like also.

So, what I'm starting here is a thread were I'd like to see the progress report from everyone who wants to share in a format that looks like this.

Hi!

Unearned count went up a little since last post as I've taken a brake from the PS3 backlog clean up and played a few PS4 games. In the last week I managed to complete What Remains of Edith Finch; The Sims 4; Journey (PS3); Journey (PS4) and I'm about half-way through Monster Energy Supercross.

Here's the Progress report for after this week's sessions:
Platinums: 38 (+1)
100% Completion: 43 (+4)
Completion %: 85.24% (+0.09%)
Unearned trophies: 378 (+16)

On the Streaming side, I'm still waiting for some gear (mainly my new streaming PC) to get the channel up. I want to build as a good a quality stream as possible so I'd rather wait to have all my gear before going live... but if all goes well, I should have the pc by the end of this week and start configuring everything for a first live stream by end of April.

I'll be posting my reports weekly on Sunday nights or Monday mornings and hope to see your on here too.

Happy Hunting!

Hi guys!

I've been relatively innactive in the last week or so as I was in hospital since last Wednesday as my wife gave birth to our first baby and with the COVID situation and some minor complications at birth, we had to stay confined in hospital until Sunday night. I did manage to squeeze in a bit of game time early last week on Monster Energy Supercross.

Platinums: 38 (+0)
100% Completion: 43 (+0)
Completion %: 85.64% (+0.20%)
Unearned trophies: 367 (-11)

On the Streaming side, I received everything except for my Logitech Brio webcam. I do have a Logitech C920-C that I can use in the meatime to start working on the setup so I should still be on target for my first live stream in about a week.

How's everybody else's progress?

Edited by PatTheTrophyHunter
  • Like 1

Your account isn't bad. I think going for the first few games on your list is basically a lost cause at this point. Virtually nobody today knows what Tony Hawk: Shred was, really a shame what happened to that franchise. Was a big fan of those old Tony Hawk games, even going as far as to watch Tony Hawk himself perform at the X Games.

Anything about 90 percent for an account is pretty solid. I'm at 96 percent myself and I've only recently started picking up on games I left behind for a number of years such as Assassins Creed 3 and Batman: Arkham City, which I see you were playing not too long ago. Batman won't be easy to 100 percent, quite a few challenges to do and anyone who's played through that game knows how tough they can be.

You got some hard games yourself. Trackmania Turbo is certainly difficult, I thought about picking it up but decided against it since I'm not all that good at racers. Grand Theft Auto V is a daunting task. Huge respect to anyone with that 100 percent, because I'll probably never finish it.

I'll see if I can keep a tab on my progress. I'm generally pretty lazy about it, hell I can't even update my own thread in this subforum half the time.

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Your account isn't bad. I think going for the first few games on your list is basically a lost cause at this point. Virtually nobody today knows what Tony Hawk: Shred was, really a shame what happened to that franchise. Was a big fan of those old Tony Hawk games, even going as far as to watch Tony Hawk himself perform at the X Games.

Anything about 90 percent for an account is pretty solid. I'm at 96 percent myself and I've only recently started picking up on games I left behind for a number of years such as Assassins Creed 3 and Batman: Arkham City, which I see you were playing not too long ago. Batman won't be easy to 100 percent, quite a few challenges to do and anyone who's played through that game knows how tough they can be.

You got some hard games yourself. Trackmania Turbo is certainly difficult, I thought about picking it up but decided against it since I'm not all that good at racers. Grand Theft Auto V is a daunting task. Huge respect to anyone with that 100 percent, because I'll probably never finish it.

I'll see if I can keep a tab on my progress. I'm generally pretty lazy about it, hell I can't even update my own thread in this subforum half the time.

Most of what is left of that list is now impossible to Plat due to servers shutdown (Tony Hawk and Midnight Club) or server glitches (Fight Night Champion). I do have all the Online trophies for Gran Tourismo 5 so that one I'll definately go for the Plat.

I've completed the challenges on Arkham Asylum recently and just took on the ones for Arkham City... but after grinding out 2 Arkham games, I needed a small break. I'll get back to it when I complete Monster Energy Suprecross.

Trackmania Turbo is a pain in the rear-end and requires hours of replay or insane skills to get the Plat... but not impossible... I will get it one day... even if it takes me 1000 hours!

For GTA V, the main issue is the Doomsday Heist trophies to 100% it but the Plat isn't that hard... I managed to Plat and 100% GTA IV so I'm pretty confident I'll eventually manage GTA V.

Looking forwards to see your progress reports... I'm a little bit intense with my weekly updates but once every 2-3 weeks could do if you want :)

Happy hunting!

5 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Most of what is left of that list is now impossible to Plat due to servers shutdown (Tony Hawk and Midnight Club) or server glitches (Fight Night Champion). I do have all the Online trophies for Gran Tourismo 5 so that one I'll definately go for the Plat.

Virtually nobody has those games apart from Gran Turismo 5. I always find it interesting to see how different older trophy profiles are from newer ones. Generally I see the same generic 30 - 50 games on peoples lists over and over, so seeing these games on your list is a bit of fresh air, I must admit.

I've completed the challenges on Arkham Asylum recently and just took on the ones for Arkham City... but after grinding out 2 Arkham games, I needed a small break. I'll get back to it when I complete Monster Energy Suprecross.

City will take a while. If you plan for that 100 percent you have to do all challenges at least EIGHT times, with four characters (Batman, Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing). Challenge maps like Top of the World on Extreme are pretty difficult, it's going to be worse with the DLC characters because of their limited gadgets.

I didn't bother with Monster Energy on Plus. Is it an alright game? I could use another racing game, Driveclub left me an itch that is hard to get rid of.

Trackmania Turbo is a pain in the rear-end and requires hours of replay or insane skills to get the Plat... but not impossible... I will get it one day... even if it takes me 1000 hours!

It's definitely a tough one. That sub 1 percent platinum would be worth it in the end.

For GTA V, the main issue is the Doomsday Heist trophies to 100% it but the Plat isn't that hard... I managed to Plat and 100% GTA IV so I'm pretty confident I'll eventually manage GTA V.

Looking forwards to see your progress reports... I'm a little bit intense with my weekly updates but once every 2-3 weeks could do if you want :)

Happy hunting!

I definitely won't bother with the PS3 version, since one trophy is already unobtainable through legit means. May not be that hard, it's just extremely time consuming.

Two to three weeks is probably the most I will do. I don't treat this to a science.

On 28/04/2020 at 4:41 PM, microsamm said:

I like the idea of this thread. 1f44d.png

My current games:
Ride 2 (34/36 trophies)
The Best: 257 Token left

RIDE 3 (13/93 trophies)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 24
100% Completion: 24
Completion %: 90.13%
Unearned trophies: 82

Hi

thanks for posting you progress report. I really like seeing those high Completion % numbers. I'm myself targeting the 90% mark for 2020. I was at like 65% about 2 years ago when I decided to replay all my incomplete PS3 games to get them as complete as possible.

Hope you keep updating us on a regular basis.

Happy hunting!

• Like 1

On 28/04/2020 at 9:57 PM, Spaz said:

City will take a while. If you plan for that 100 percent you have to do all challenges at least EIGHT times, with four characters (Batman, Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing). Challenge maps like Top of the World on Extreme are pretty difficult, it's going to be worse with the DLC characters because of their limited gadgets.

Yeah, I'm definately going for that 100%. I've started with Catwoman before taking a break to change my mind with a few PS4 games.

I didn't bother with Monster Energy on Plus. Is it an alright game? I could use another racing game, Driveclub left me an itch that is hard to get rid of.

It's OK... but not extraordinary, I would of been a bit disapointed with the game if I had paid for it but having gotten it free on Plus makes it worth playing.

Once you've figured out the mechanics of dirt bike racing and earned about 200K$ to fully upgrade your bike, the races become really easy (on easy). What I do like about it is the fact that you are racing dirt bikes instead of cars hence it's a nice change from the traditionnal racing games.

I definitely won't bother with the PS3 version, since one trophy is already unobtainable through legit means. May not be that hard, it's just extremely time consuming.

Won't be going for the PS3 version either. PS4 version is mostly done. I did experience a little setback as I got a corrupted save on my single player data and lost all my post story progress. I had gold medals on about 60 missions working towards the 70 required for Solid Gold, Baby!. I have a save file which has about 20 gold medals and I need to check my PS+ back up and see if it's not corrupted.

I'm myself targeting the 90% mark for 2020. I was at like 65% about 2 years ago when I decided to replay all my incomplete PS3 games to get them as complete as possible.

That's 98 trophies out of 13 games you have left to reach 90% completion.

In Guitar Hero: Warrior's of Rock you can get to 40 or more trophies total really easy and it has a lot of good music. ?

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

On 4/30/2020 at 6:26 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Yeah, I'm definately going for that 100%. I've started with Catwoman before taking a break to change my mind with a few PS4 games.

Arkham City is most definitely a good game. Those DLC challenges is just asking for too much, so I'll just postpone them for later. Wish Rocksteady did more story DLC like they did with Arkham Knight.

It's OK... but not extraordinary, I would of been a bit disapointed with the game if I had paid for it but having gotten it free on Plus makes it worth playing.

Once you've figured out the mechanics of dirt bike racing and earned about 200K$ to fully upgrade your bike, the races become really easy (on easy). What I do like about it is the fact that you are racing dirt bikes instead of cars hence it's a nice change from the traditionnal racing games.

There's three Monster Energy games. I read there was an exploit in the game that makes it a whole lot easier.

I did Driveclub Bikes, so this wouldn't be too far out of the ordinary.

Won't be going for the PS3 version either. PS4 version is mostly done. I did experience a little setback as I got a corrupted save on my single player data and lost all my post story progress. I had gold medals on about 60 missions working towards the 70 required for Solid Gold, Baby!. I have a save file which has about 20 gold medals and I need to check my PS+ back up and see if it's not corrupted.

Solid Gold, Baby! is pretty time consuming. The loading screens really turned me off Grand Theft Auto V.

Made a good throphy progress this week in RIDE 3.
THL is over, so I can focus myself more on the long grind in Ride 2.

My current games:
Ride 2 (34/36 trophies) :platinum:
The Best: 212 Token left (-45)

RIDE 3 (39/51 trophies) (+26) :platinum:
RIDE 3 (39/93 trophies) (+26) ?%

My current statistics:
Completion %: 91.75% (+1,62)
Unearned trophies: 56 (-26)

Edited by microsamm

On 28/04/2020 at 10:18 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi guys!

I've been relatively innactive in the last week or so as I was in hospital since last Wednesday as my wife gave birth to our first baby and with the COVID situation and some minor complications at birth, we had to stay confined in hospital until Sunday night. I did manage to squeeze in a bit of game time early last week on Monster Energy Supercross.

Completion %: 85.64% (+0.20%)
Unearned trophies: 367 (-11)

On the Streaming side, I received everything except for my Logitech Brio webcam. I do have a Logitech C920-C that I can use in the meatime to start working on the setup so I should still be on target for my first live stream in about a week.

How's everybody else's progress?

Hi everyone,

This week was definatively very slow on the Hunting side of things. The first week at home with the new baby and getting used to our new lives plus I've been spending most of my free time on setting up my Twitch channel, figuring out Photoshop to adjust some of my scenes, set up a Youtube channel and working out the brand. If you want to see a preview of what the stream will look like, here's a link to a short screen test I did yesterday. The setup isn't completed, I still need to adjust the alerts, the overlay was behing my video capture so it's not appearing properly, haven't plugged in my mike, need to configure my streamdeck and I'm using my laptop webcam as I haven't received my Logitech Brio yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5WmMd1NjWw

So, with all this said, here's my very limited progress report for this week.

Completion %: 85.78% (+0.14%)
Unearned trophies: 366 (-1)

Happy hunting!

• Like 1

Had a tough week at work, because we sell stuff for the pandemic
and the demand here in Germany is very high right now.

Got no trophy,
but made good progress on "The Best" trophy in Ride 2.

My current games:
The Best: 149 Token left (-63)

RIDE 3 (39/51 trophies) :platinum:
RIDE 3 (39/93 trophies) ?%

My current statistics:
Completion %: 91.75%
Unearned trophies: 56

Edited by microsamm

On 10/05/2020 at 0:45 AM, microsamm said:

Had a tough week at work, because we sell stuff for the pandemic
and the demand here in Germany is very high right now.

Got no trophy,
but made good progress on "The Best" trophy in Ride 2.

My current games:
The Best: 149 Token left (-63)

RIDE 3 (39/93 trophies) 1f4af.png%

My current statistics:

There's weeks like that where all the time we spend don't reflect on the trophy count... but in the end, this time will get you those hard to get trophies. Keep up the good work!

On 04/05/2020 at 10:53 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi everyone,

This week was definatively very slow on the Hunting side of things. The first week at home with the new baby and getting used to our new lives plus I've been spending most of my free time on setting up my Twitch channel, figuring out Photoshop to adjust some of my scenes, set up a Youtube channel and working out the brand. If you want to see a preview of what the stream will look like, here's a link to a short screen test I did yesterday. The setup isn't completed, I still need to adjust the alerts, the overlay was behing my video capture so it's not appearing properly, haven't plugged in my mike, need to configure my streamdeck and I'm using my laptop webcam as I haven't received my Logitech Brio yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5WmMd1NjWw

So, with all this said, here's my very limited progress report for this week.

Completion %: 85.78% (+0.14%)
Unearned trophies: 366 (-1)

Happy hunting!

Hi guys,

Another slow week for me too. Having a newborn baby definately slows down the trophy hunting :)

I did manage to get a few trophies done on Monster Energy Supercross while live on my twitch channel. On that side of things, I received my microphone stand and pop filter today so that should help a little with the little background noise I wasn't able to filter out. I also got notification that my Brio is on it's way... can't wait to try it out.

Here's my progress report after this weeks sessions:

Completion %: 86.03% (+0.25%)
Unearned trophies: 359 (-7)

Happy hunting!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi guys,

Another slow week for me too. Having a newborn baby definately slows down the trophy hunting :)

I did manage to get a few trophies done on Monster Energy Supercross while live on my twitch channel. On that side of things, I received my microphone stand and pop filter today so that should help a little with the little background noise I wasn't able to filter out. I also got notification that my Brio is on it's way... can't wait to try it out.

Happy hunting!

3 trophies in Monster Energy Supercross to platinum & 91 trophies for 90%. Way to go!

Still got no trophy in the 2nd consecutive week,
but made an awesome progress on "The Best" trophy in Ride 2 to reach almost the finish line,
because I can get up to 56 Token for selling all my bikes in the game. ?

That's great, because tomorrow will start Season 26 of the Trophy Hunters League,
to mess with the best in the Platinum League, after my promotion in Season 25.

My current games:
The Best: 66 Token left (-83)

My current statistics:

• Like 1

On 17/05/2020 at 4:02 AM, microsamm said:

Still got no trophy in the 2nd consecutive week,
but made an awesome progress on "The Best" trophy in Ride 2 to reach almost the finish line,
because I can get up to 56 Token for selling all my bikes in the game. 1f62c.png

That's great, because tomorrow will start Season 26 of the Trophy Hunters League,
to mess with the best in the Platinum League, after my promotion in Season 25.

My current games:
The Best: 66 Token left (-83)

My current statistics:

Good job!!

Is it me or does Ride3 seem to have almost as many dlc trophies as there is in the main game?

On 12/05/2020 at 7:11 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

There's weeks like that where all the time we spend don't reflect on the trophy count... but in the end, this time will get you those hard to get trophies. Keep up the good work!

Hi guys,

Happy hunting!

Hey guys!

I'm a few days late in posting this update... the new father thing takes up much more time than I had expected... but it's all good, nothing compares to the feeling of holding you little baby in your arms :)

Since my last post, I completed Monster Energy Supercross, made some progess in the DLC Combat challenges on Batman: Arkham City (no trophies to show for that one unfortunately). Also, I came to the conclusion that concentrating on cleaning up my PS3 games wasn't moving my trophy count up fast enough so I'm returning to my old strategy of alternating between PS3 cleanup and PS4 backlog. This strategy will impact my Completion % and Unearned trophy count negatively but I think will help me progress faster.

The next game in line on the backlog is Onrush (see below for explanation on how I order my backlog) which I also started this week. I've played a 2h session and managed to get 12 of the 31 trophies for this game so far.

Backlog management strategy:

In case you are wondering, here's how I order my backlog to know which game I should play next.

1) Backlog is split in 3 categories: PS3; PS4; Wishlist

2) Each category is then split in 2 Sub-categories: Online Trophies/No Online Trophies.

3) Each sub-category is then sorted based on estimated time to complete (from lowest to highest).

So in summary, I'll prioritise games which have Online trophies and which have the lowest completion time. I will do make exceptions once in a while and play a no online trophy game if it's a quick game I can knock out of the backlog in a few hours. What Remains of Edith Finch and Claire are good examples of this.

With all this being said, here's my progress report after this weeks sessions:

Platinums: 39 (+1)
100% Completion: 44 (+1)
Completion %: 84.96% (-1.07%)
Unearned trophies: 377 (+18)

• Like 1

On 21.5.2020 at 4:43 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Good job!!

Is it me or does Ride3 seem to have almost as many dlc trophies as there is in the main game?

Thank you!
RIDE 3 has 42 DLC trophies (14 DLC Packs with 3 trophies each).
With 46€ ($70 CAD) it's very expensive.

Edited by microsamm

On 21.5.2020 at 5:06 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Since my last post, I completed Monster Energy Supercross, made some progess in the DLC Combat challenges on Batman: Arkham City (no trophies to show for that one unfortunately).

Nice!

Also, I came to the conclusion that concentrating on cleaning up my PS3 games wasn't moving my trophy count up fast enough so I'm returning to my old strategy of alternating between PS3 cleanup and PS4 backlog. This strategy will impact my Completion % and Unearned trophy count negatively but I think will help me progress faster.

That's a good strategy to mix it and the ratio of 1:1 is ok, because you don't have many PS3 cleanups to do.

If it later comes to clearing a backlog only, a ratio of 2:1 (finish 2 backlog games, to earn playing 1 new game) comes in handy.

In case you are wondering, here's how I order my backlog to know which game I should play next.

2) Each category is then split in 2 Sub-categories: Online Trophies/No Online Trophies.

3) Each sub-category is then sorted based on estimated time to complete (from lowest to highest).

So in summary, I'll prioritise games which have Online trophies and which have the lowest completion time. I will do make exceptions once in a while and play a no online trophy game if it's a quick game I can knock out of the backlog in a few hours. What Remains of Edith Finch and Claire are good examples of this.

I splitted my backlog into 5 categories:

1) Games with no platinum
Bringing a low amount of trophy points and no platinum

2) Online trophy games with a platinum rarity of Rare, Uncommon or Common
Priority games to get the Online Trophies before the server shutdown

3) Singleplayer games with platinum trophy above 6 hours
These games are for the Trophy Hunters League (THL) Tournament

4) Games with a very rare or ultra rare platinum (mostly with Online Trophies)
These games are for the Platinum Trophy Milestone (#10,#20,#30,#40,#50,#75,#100 and so on)
to show my best platinums I got there

5) Singleplayer games with platinum trophy under 6 hours
These games are for a quick platinum trophy after a Platinum Trophy Milestone (#11,#21,#31,#41,#51,#76,#101 and so on)
or for the time between a Season ended and a new Season begins in THL, because these games don't count for the tournament

This week I finished Ride 2 to platinum. ?
I unlocked some RIDE 3 trophies and started a 3 games to score more for THL to reach Trophy Level 14.
One of the started games was World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars, in which I unlocked all Online Trophies.

Finished:
:platinum: #25 Ride 2 (36/36 trophies) (+2)

My current games:
RIDE 3 (47/51 trophies) (+8) :platinum:
RIDE 3 (47/93 trophies) (+8) 1f4af.png%

World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (13/48 trophies) (+13) :platinum:

Superstars V8 Racing (28/36 trophies) (+28) :platinum:

WRC 5 (PS4) (15/38 trophies) (+15) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 25 (+1)
100% Completion: 25 (+1)
Completion %: 87,81% (-3,94%)
Unearned trophies: 112 (+56)

Edited by microsamm

On 5/21/2020 at 11:06 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hey guys!

I'm a few days late in posting this update... the new father thing takes up much more time than I had expected... but it's all good, nothing compares to the feeling of holding you little baby in your arms :)

Since my last post, I completed Monster Energy Supercross, made some progess in the DLC Combat challenges on Batman: Arkham City (no trophies to show for that one unfortunately). Also, I came to the conclusion that concentrating on cleaning up my PS3 games wasn't moving my trophy count up fast enough so I'm returning to my old strategy of alternating between PS3 cleanup and PS4 backlog. This strategy will impact my Completion % and Unearned trophy count negatively but I think will help me progress faster.

The next game in line on the backlog is Onrush (see below for explanation on how I order my backlog) which I also started this week. I've played a 2h session and managed to get 12 of the 31 trophies for this game so far.

With all this being said, here's my progress report after this weeks sessions:

Platinums: 39 (+1)
100% Completion: 44 (+1)
Completion %: 84.96% (-1.07%)
Unearned trophies: 377 (+18)

Hi!

It hasn't been a full week since my last update as I posted the previous one a bit late but I still did manage to progress a little in that shorter timeframe.

So last week I continued the previously mentionned strategy of alternating between Onrush on PS4 and Batman: Arkham City on PS3. I'm making good progress in both games progressing through the Career mode in Onrush and getting 3 medals on every combat maps in Arkham City.

Of course, all my sessions are streamed on Twitch (see link in my signature) so you can Follow me and get notified when I go live or watch the recording (available for 14 days after stream).

With this said, this short week has brought the following progress:

Platinums: 39 (+0)
100% Completion: 44 (+0)
Completion %: 85.12% (+0.16%)
Unearned trophies: 372 (-5)

Happy hunting!

• Like 1

This week I got enough trophies to reach the 1.000 trophy milestone by starting all 14 RIDE 3 DLC's.

It took some time to get my backlog sorted into a new structure
and sorted them in a document by 100% completion time.

Pile 1: PS3 Singleplayer Games (18 games)
Pile 2: PS4 Singleplayer Games (50 games)
Pile 3: Games with Online Multiplayer Trophies (18 games)

My current games:
RIDE 3 (47/51 trophies) :platinum:
RIDE 3 (61/93 trophies) (+14) 1f4af.png%

World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (13/48 trophies) :platinum:

Superstars V8 Racing (31/36 trophies) (+3) :platinum:

WRC 5 (PS4) (18/38 trophies) (+3) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 25
100% Completion: 25
Completion %: 89,04% (+1,23%)
Unearned trophies: 92 (-20)

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 8:10 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi!

It hasn't been a full week since my last update as I posted the previous one a bit late but I still did manage to progress a little in that shorter timeframe.

So last week I continued the previously mentionned strategy of alternating between Onrush on PS4 and Batman: Arkham City on PS3. I'm making good progress in both games progressing through the Career mode in Onrush and getting 3 medals on every combat maps in Arkham City.

Of course, all my sessions are streamed on Twitch (see link in my signature) so you can Follow me and get notified when I go live or watch the recording (available for 14 days after stream).

With this said, this short week has brought the following progress:

Completion %: 85.12% (+0.16%)
Unearned trophies: 372 (-5)

Happy hunting!

What's up guys!

Hope you all had a great week and managed to get a whole bunch of trophies!

For my part, I've been making some progress in both Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and Onrush (PS4). Things are slowing down has most of the easy to get trophies are now out of the way and I'm at the longer, grindier trophies.

For Batman, I did a first pass at all the combat maps with all 4 characters getting as many medals as I could for the first attempt. I also managed to get 3 medals on all the Nightwing Combat maps so in my next session, I'll tackle the maps that I don't have 3 medals with Robin.

On Onrush, I'm continuing my progress in Superstar mode getting all the stars in the Challenges in each event and popping trophies as I progress through the game.

I'm also getting more and more comfortable with this streaming thing and enjoying it more and more (see link in my signature so you can Follow me and get notified when I go live).

With this said, this sweek has brought the following progress:

Completion %: 85.44% (+0.32%)
Unearned trophies: 366 (-6)

Happy hunting!

• Like 2

On 5/21/2020 at 10:06 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hey guys!

Congratulations on becoming a father! Being a Dad is the best job you'll ever have. It will also take the most work you've ever done as well. Also remember, most men can become a father; but it takes real effort, patience, toil, love and passion to become a Dad. 

My Trophy Goal is to hit 90% completion. I'm pretty close now (89.32%).  My problem is the push/pull of starting new games or working on backlog. My OCD 100% completion tendencies have lessened over the years (which IMO, is a good thing), helped with joining the Kill Your Completion events here every few months. Those events have helped me into playing more games and trying new game titles I would likely have never heard about. Of course, it lives up to its title by...killing your completion percentage. :facepalm:

Platinums: 98

- I'm planning to save Civilization VI, an ultra rare plat, for my 100th

100% Completion: 110

Completion %: 89.32%

Unearned trophies: 622

- My goal is to get this under 500. The ridiculously stupid Uncharted MP trophies will always leave almost 100 unearned on my list. 

Glad I found your thread, good luck with your trophy hunting and newborn endeavors! 

• Like 1