Post your Progress Report

Hello hello fellow Trophy Hunters and welcome to this new instalment of my not so weekly weekly update :)

I haven't posted for a while and the reason for this was that baby Émile had to be readmitted to hospital about a week and a half after coming back home.

This being said, I did manage to make some really good progress on both the Offstream and OnStream fronts of the hunt. Lets see how this went:

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3) 46/56 (+3) 85%

After about 78h I have finally completed all the trophies I could do on this game. The remaining trophies are 9 online trophies that are unachievable due to server closure and the Plat.
Midnight Club was a really nice game to play, it feels like you are playing a driving only version of GTA IV and is undeniably a Rockstar product. The only part of the hunt I found really long was completing and gold staring all the Goal Attacks... and getting 5,000 miles... as even after completing everything in the game, I was still short about 400 miles... so I used the rubber band approach in a wide open area and drove in circles for about 4h to get those missing 400 miles.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate 6/57 (+6) 7%

It has been a little over 2 years since I have played an Assassin's Creed game and wasn't planning on playing it anytime soon... but then someone in my Twitch chat told me about the glitches that Syndicate has on PS5 make it almost unplayable... so I decided that I would clear it off of the backlog in order to be able to put the newer AC games on there when I open up the poll for the next franchise (when I'm done with God of War).
I'm doing some good progress but like every previous AC games, there is so much stuff to do in this game that the early game trophy progression is really slow. I'm currently on Sequence 4 and enjoying the story but don't like switching characters too much... I would rather play as one protagonist than switching back and forth between the Twins...

Astro's Playroom (Streaming on Twitch) 46/46 (+22) 100%

Astro's Playroom was a really fun, although short, game. I really enjoyed the way it allowed us to experience the different new features of the PS5 controller and exploits the power of the PS5. I'm more of an old school gamer and don't really enjoy having to do stuff like tilting the controller; blowing in the mic etc but I can appreciate how the technology has evolved.

God of War 2 (PS3) (Streaming on Twitch) 33/35 (+33) 91%
Continuing on with the God of War franchise, the next in line was God of War 2. I managed to complete the main story and all the different trophies in about 12h and I'm now working on the Challenge of the Titans.
After beating the Challenge of the Gods in GoW, I was expecting a much easier experience... and it was... kinda... There's only 7 challenges instead of 10 and you don't have to do them all in one sitting... so from this point of view, it is much better... but some of the challenges are really tuff. I managed to get through 1,2 and 3 relatively easily... but then got stuck on 4 for about 1h30... 5 wasn't too bad but then 6 completely kicked my arse and I've been on it for about 2h30 minutes over 2 sessions.

I've been watching a lot of YT videos to figure out what strategy is the best and it seems so easy in these videos... but I just can't seem to replicate the strategy these guys are doing. I'll be getting back at it in the next stream and hopefully I can get it done and move on to the last challenge and the Platinum.

Streaming news

Stream wise, I've had some issues with the Poll. The extension I was using on Twitch has disappeared and I haven't been able to find a decent replacement for it. I did setup a poll with Streamlabs but it wasn't has good and all the votes previously cast in the Twitch Picks extension had been lost.

This being said, the winner of the new poll is Call of Cthulhu which I will be starting as soon as I manage to complete GoW2.
You can check out all the trophy hunting action on my Twitch channel by using the link provided below.
https://twitch.tv/patthetrophyhunter

I've also gotten back to doing some short video guides so check out my YouTube channel, 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g 

be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that's it for the update, here's the summary of the progress :

Platinums: 57 (+1)
100% Completion: 67 (+1)
Completion %: 89.05% (-0.24%)
Unearned trophies: 380 (+28)

• Like 2

This week I eliminated 5 unearned trophies and got 3x :platinum:
which helped me to push my completion percentage again,
but I'm still 0,43% away from 98%.

Finished:
:platinum: #235 Zippy The Circle: Levels 8, 9 & 10 (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #236 Concept Destruction (EU) (PS5) (17/17 trophies) (+17)
:platinum: #237 Concept Destruction (EU) (PS4) (17/17 trophies) (+17)

Games with progress:
V-Rally 4 (PS4) (42/50 trophies) (+1) :platinum:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5) (34/47 trophies) (+4) :platinum:

Games with no progress:
Riddled Corpses EX (PS4) (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (16/37 trophies) :platinum:

Xenon Racer (PS4) (14/31 trophies) :platinum:
                                (14/33 trophies) ?

Batu Ta Batu (PS4) (11/14 trophies) :platinum:

Beatles: Rock Band (PS3) (31/51 trophies) :platinum:

Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (30/51 trophies) [9 trophies discontinued]

Zero Strain (EU) (PS4) (13/16 trophies) :platinum:

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (37/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued]

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) (40/51 trophies) [3 trophies discontinued]

Radio Squid (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) :platinum:

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) :platinum:

Goat Simulator (PS4) (68/83 trophies) ?

Lost Wings (EU) (PS4) (10/12 trophies) :platinum:

Cities: Skylines (PS4) (24/37 trophies) :platinum:
                                   (82/104 trophies) 1f4af.png

DiRT 5 (PS5) (40/41 trophies) ?
Stamps: 57/75 stamps

My current statistics:
Platinums: 237 (+3)
100% Completion: 269 (+3)
Maxed Out: 272 (+3)
Completion %: 97,57% (+0,06)
Unearned trophies: 225 (-5)

Ultra Rare trophies: 39
Very Rare trophies: 121
Rare trophies: 312

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

I finished PSNPTHL S#33 Platinum League in 5th position to relegate next Season into Gold League.

In the last week I finished 6 games to :platinum: which pushed up my completion perentage by 0,05%.

Lady in a Leotard with a Gun is really awful and my candidate for "Worst Game in 2021".
Level 10 is ridiculously hard without getting hit and got it after ~1 hour by a trick I found on YouTube.
And Level 11 is a troll level. After eliminated all enemies,
you have to walk through an empty canyon for ~8 minutes to find the easter egg.

Finished:
:platinum: #238 More Dark (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #239 Zippy The Circle: Levels 11, 12 & 13 (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #240 Vera Blanc: Ghost in the Castle (EU) (PS4) (14/14 trophies) (+14)
:platinum: #241 Jisei: The 1st Case HD (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #242 Red Bow (EU) (PS4) (38/38 trophies) (+38)
:platinum: #243 Lady in a Leotard with a Gun (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)

Games with progress:
-

Games with no progress:
Riddled Corpses EX (PS4) (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (16/37 trophies) :platinum:

Xenon Racer (PS4) (14/31 trophies) :platinum:
                                (14/33 trophies) ?

Batu Ta Batu (PS4) (11/14 trophies) :platinum:

Beatles: Rock Band (PS3) (31/51 trophies) :platinum:

Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (30/51 trophies) [9 trophies discontinued]

Zero Strain (EU) (PS4) (13/16 trophies) :platinum:

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (37/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued]

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) (40/51 trophies) [3 trophies discontinued]

Radio Squid (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) :platinum:

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) :platinum:

Goat Simulator (PS4) (68/83 trophies) ?

Lost Wings (EU) (PS4) (10/12 trophies) :platinum:

Cities: Skylines (PS4) (24/37 trophies) :platinum:
                                   (82/104 trophies) 1f4af.png

DiRT 5 (PS5) (40/41 trophies) ?
Stamps: 57/75 stamps

V-Rally 4 (PS4) (42/50 trophies) :platinum:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5) (34/47 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 243 (+6)
100% Completion: 275 (+6)
Maxed Out: 278 (+6)
Completion %: 97,62% (+0,05)
Unearned trophies: 225

Ultra Rare trophies: 39
Very Rare trophies: 121
Rare trophies: 315 (+3)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all! Long time no chat :) I hope you're all doing well.

This is gonna be quite a big update, with 2-ish months of stuff because I've been busy / slacking.

Platinum :platinum: 132 (+5)
Hitman 3, Life is Strange: True Colors, Friday the 13th: The Game, Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror, First Class Trouble
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 143 (+5)
Hitman 3, Life is Strange: True Colors, Friday the 13th: The Game, Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror, First Class Trouble
Games Started: 322 (+8)

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Haven, KeyWe, Tales of Arise, Life is Strange: True Colors, Jackbox Party Pack, Murdered Soul Suspect, First Class Trouble

Completion %: 55.94 (+0.59%)

Total trophies: 7150 (+267)
Unearned trophies: 5359 (+43)

I haven't gotten too far in the new games started so this is kind of expected. (1 trophy on 13 Sentinels + Haven, only a couple on Key We + Tales of Arise)

There are lots of games I earned only a couple trophies in and will leave detail out of if there's nothing too interesting to share. :) Also one community I'm in had a challenge for September which was 'earn a trophy every day' with a bonus of 'earn a trophy every day from different games' so many will be +1 trophy from that.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped! 4 / 27 (+3) 7%

This is a game I'd like to at least story-finish this year. I did one session on it, but got stuck on one of the driving levels. Haven't gone back, but I'm confident I'll be able to finish it with some practice.

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim 1 / 56 (+1) 1%

This is a game I've been recommended, so started it off for the first trophy to give it a go. I'm not fully sold yet, but can definitely see potential and I'm excited to see where the story goes.

Haven 1 / 31 (+1) 1%

Not too far in this one either but it's cute. The traversal is pretty cool! It's kinda like floating just above the ground and has a fun 2-character sort of thing going on who seem to have a fun dynamic.

Catherine 11 / 56 (+9) 15%

I haven't fully gotten to grips with the puzzles, but they're pretty fun. I feel like I'll spend a lot of time with this one, just because I'm not the best at the pattern matching. But hey, it'll just take a lot of practice. I don't think I'll platinum this, and I'm okay with that—as I think I'll have fun enjoying the story without the frustration of hard puzzles with time pressure. :)
Detroit: Become Human 8 / 49 (+2) 11%
Played a bit more, and am excited to see how the story turns out. I can see it's gonna take a darker turn soon, and get quite emotional, which is great!
Key We 6 / 17 (+6) 20%
Fun game, but I don't think it's tuned quite right. I tried for many hours to try get a few of the 3 ⭐ times on puzzles and couldn't. I feel like the times are set exclusively for co-op mode, and with one trophy being a 0.00%, I don't think I'll ever want to put in the time to grind this one out.
Hitman 3 84 / 84 (+23) 100%
This was a fun game. I enjoyed it a bunch. In the end I looked up a couple things to finish out the levels. I didn't complete every in-game challenge, which I might go back for at some point for no other reason than it's a fun time.
Tales of Arise 3 / 18 (+3) 4%
Although I haven't made too much progress in this yet, I want to. I'm intrigued by the story so far, and enjoy the two main characters and their interactions. Plus I haven't played a Tales game since the PS3 era, so it's a nice return to the franchise. I'm hoping that with Arise, I'll be inspired to go back for Zestiria, Berseria, and the Vesperia remaster.
Life is Strange: True Colors 41 / 41 (+41) 100%
This was a fun game. I enjoyed the setting and superpower. It was an emotional ride which is what I expected! One thing I do want to call out as I've not seen it in any other game is an accessibility option which gives warnings before loud or potentially triggering scenes so players are ready and can adjust volumes appropriately.

Friday the 13th: The Video Game 51 / 51 (+12) 100%
This might be the biggest grind I've done for a trophy. All in all, the game took me around 150 hours, but the last 6 trophies took me around 100 hours of that which involved playing 1000 games as campers (Councillors) and 1000 games as Jason. It was pretty dry, but it was a nice Netflix and Chill experience and I got through a few shows on the side. :D
Genshin Impact 43 / 50 (+14) 73%
Huge progress on this in the past couple months. Although I'm playing on the PS4 version (and will until I finish the trophy list here), I'm very close (2 trophies off) to the platinum which the PS5 version has. What's left is finishing some dungeons, finishing some quests, grinding city reputation (time-gated as I can only do so much each week, so am a few months off), and exploring for collectibles.
Overwatch 76 / 82 (+1) 87%
I'm mostly just a grind away from the platinum. I need: level 50, 100 wins, 21 post-game cards, winning on 12 different maps, and win without losing any objectives. I want to try get this one done this year, so an chipping away by playing a game or 2 whenever I'm in the mood.
Eventide 2 30 / 30 (+30) 100%

It's good to have this game finished. It was the E in the Platinum alphabet I'm trying to complete. The gameplay was what you'd expect from a hidden object game, not really too much more to say.
The Wolf Among Us 14 / 36 (+13) 40%
This game is a lot of fun! It's about fairy tail characters in the modern world, and the hardships they face. The Wolf (from little red riding hood) teams up with Snow White as a detective duo to figure out a murder mystery. I'm only 2 chapters in, but am genuinely excited to see where it goes. I'm expecting lots of twists and am going to try not see through the illusion of choice too much!

Murdered: Soul Suspect 30 / 49 (+30) 55%
This is a game I picked up in October to go with spooky horror vibes and it's fun. The game is essentially playing as a ghost detective, trying to solve your own murder by using new ghostly powers. Again, not finished the story and am excited to see where it goes. There are so many collectibles which i'm probably missing more than a few of!

First Class Trouble 18 / 18 (+18) 100%

This is a pretty interesting game if you're okay with talking to other players over voice. It's a game of deception where 2 of 6 players are murder robots blending in and trying to kill the other 4 without getting caught before they complete their objective of shutting down the robot mainframe. A couple trophies are incredibly hard to get through legitimate play but luckily I found a friendly boosting group. I've also decided that this is my F for the Platinum Alphabet, so next up is G which will be Gravity Rush 2.

Happy hunting all! ?

• Like 3

Well hello everyone and welcome to this new instalment of my monthly weekly update :)

I haven't posted any new progress report in about a month and it's not because I stopped playing... in fact, I've been trophy hunting a little more. It's just that I was on Paternity leave and when I'm not at work in my office, I tend not to come and sit in front of the computer hence why I haven't given any updates since mid-octobre... but guess what, I'm back to work this morning and the first thing I do is give y'all some news... so let's have a look at what the last month has looked like.

This being said, I did manage to make some really good progress on both the Offstream and OnStream fronts of the hunt. Lets see how this went:

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate 37/57 (+31) 57%

As I usually do in the AC games, I spent a lot a time in the beginning getting all the viewpoints and then liberating all the different areas gathering all the collectibles while doing so. Which ended up taking about 30h. By the time I was done, I was Level 9/10 and hadn't even completed half of the main story missions. Needless to say that the game is now super easy and the only thing I really need to focus on is completing the additional objectives to get 100% synch.

The game plan going forwards is to complete the main story as quickly as I can trying to get the additional objectives. Then I'm going to tackle the Jack The Ripper DLC and come back to main game afterwards for the clean up so that the Plat is the last trophy I pop.

God of War 2 (PS3) (Streaming on Twitch) 35/35 (+2) 100%
What a ruff ride these challenges were... wow!!!! I still feel the pain in my hands and I get angry just thinking of those last few challenges... but I'm super happy that I've finally completed them... hopefully the challenges in the next instalments of the franchise aren't as difficult..

Call of Cthulhu (Streaming on Twitch) 50/50 (+50) 100%
While I was playing God of War 2, I had a poll running for the Spooktober game and the viewers choice was Call of Cthulhu. Overall, this was an interesting game but I must admit I followed a guide to get it done as there's 4 different endings you need to see and I didn't feel like spending 40h on it to figure it out all by myself. With a guide, it took me about 10h to get the plat and it was enough for me.
After the current poll closes, I think I'm going to stop putting these types of games on the poll. I don't think they make for good content and I'm going to stick with the more action oriented games.

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PS3) (Streaming on Twitch) 23/36 (+23) 48%
After completing Call of Cthulhu, the next game in line was God of War: Chains of Olympus. This is the first of the God of War games that I have to play on Hard to get the Platinum and I must say, there's a big difference on how you have to approach the game when playing on Hard. First, I actually have to block and can't just smash attack which wasn't really the case in the previous instalments. Also, you can take much less damage and I often find myself getting into a big fight with very little health making it that more difficult.
This being said, I've played for about 7h so far and I'm on the final level of the game. I think I might need another session to get the story completed with the 2 missable trophies that I have left to do. Then a few minutes of clean up to watch the movie 3 times and start a new game with a costume... and finally on to the Challenge of the Gods... I'm assuming another 5h will be enough to get this Platinum in the books.

Streaming news

On the streaming side, I've had to miss a few streams here and there over the past month. Juggling streaming and family obligations has proven to be harder than I expected but I still manage to get to stream 2 days a week.

I've been experimenting with different Poll extensions and options and I've found another extension I like better than the Streamlabs one. It's not as good as the Twitch Picks one I was using but it will do for now.
The poll that is currently running offers the following choices:
- God of War III Remastered
- The Walking Dead: The Final Seasons
- Bugsnax

- Maquette

- WWE 2K Battlegrounds

The poll will run until the final stream of God of War: Chains of Olympus so you still have a few days to vote. Head out to my Twitch channel by using the link provided below to lock in your votes.

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. 

Be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

Platinums: 59 (+2)
100% Completion: 697 (+2)
Completion %: 89.52% (+0.47%)
Unearned trophies: 360 (-20)

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 8:43 AM, Jelly Soup said:

Oh damn, I forgot about this thread. Haven't posted since last June.

Platinums: 146

100% Completion: 222

Unearned: 5538

Completion %: 62.67%

My general goal of cleaning up lists and streaming more have inched forward, more or less. I'd like to put a bit more time into this, but as always I keep getting sucked down the MMO hole. Would love to stream some PS3 stuffs, but it's proving difficult since I need to use tricks to capture from the system.

Six months later update on this:

Platinums: 149

100% Completion: 228

Unearned: 5689

Completion %: 62.69%

Didn't play much over the summer. Recently got a PS5, so that's hampering progress as well. Everything is up, including unearned, but three out of four category progress isn't...terrible. My intention is to make Sonic Forces my 150th and then I have a few PS5 auto-unlocks to cash in. After that.....I guess finish off a Control replay and then move on to either Spiderman: Miles Morales or Bugsnax.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 7:01 AM, Jelly Soup said:

Six months later update on this:

Platinums: 149

100% Completion: 228

Unearned: 5689

Completion %: 62.69%

Didn't play much over the summer. Recently got a PS5, so that's hampering progress as well. Everything is up, including unearned, but three out of four category progress isn't...terrible. My intention is to make Sonic Forces my 150th and then I have a few PS5 auto-unlocks to cash in. After that.....I guess finish off a Control replay and then move on to either Spiderman: Miles Morales or Bugsnax.

Awesome! Some progress is better than no progress ;)

I've yet to play Sonic Forces. I played Sonic Mania over the summer and it was a blast from the past... made me really want to play Sonic Mania.

Happy Monday (or whatever day it is when you read this) and welcome to yet another of my weekly hunt updates.

Got some really good progress done over the last week so let jump right into it!

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate 43/57 (+6) 71%

This week I finished the main story. I'll have to go back to 4 or 5 missions to complete the optional objectives to get 100% synchronization but that shouldn't take too long. Then I'll be left with only a few random trophies such as stealing 20 cop vehicles; getting 10 perks etc etc.
Before I get to this though, I've been working on the Jack the Ripper DLC. It's a relatively long DLC which is estimated to take about 10h to complete. The bulk of the time required to complete it is collectibles and liberation missions. I've already completed 5 of the 10 story missions and gotten 3 of the 4 "action related" trophies... what is mostly left now is just finishing the story and getting all those collectibles. 

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PS3) (Streaming on Twitch) 36/36 (+13) 100%
Another God of War game in the books. This was the first GoW I had to play on Hard and although it is my harder on Hard than Easy, there's really nothing that hard about it. You do have to change your play style and add in more blocks and parries but overall it's a very manageable game to platinum if you are familiar with the playstyle.

One thing I was dreading was the Challenges as I really suffered in the challenges for 1 and 2... but I was afraid for nothing as these are probably the easiest challenges I've encountered so far. To begin with, there's only 5 of them and as in 2 you don't have to complete them all in a single run.

Streaming news

The completion of Chains of Olympus also brought the current poll to a close. The winner and next game we will be plating is:
God of War III Remastered with 13 votes

Followed by:

- Maquette with 11 votes
- Bugsnax with 6 votes

- The Walking Dead: The Final Seasons with 3 votes

- WWE 2K Battlegrounds with 2 votes

Of course, now that we know which game we will be playing next, it's time to vote again and the new poll is now up. The choices are the following:
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta

- The Walking Dead: The Final Season

- WWE 2K Battlegrounds

- Maquette

- Bugsnax

The poll will run until the final stream of God of War III Remastered so you have a few weeks to vote. Head out to my Twitch channel by using the link provided below to lock in your votes.

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. 

Platinums: 60 (+1)
100% Completion: 70 (+1)
Completion %: 90.32% (+0.80%)
Unearned trophies: 341 (-19)

Hey all! Here's my update for the week. It was a good week in terms of trophies, plenty of great progress!

Platinum :platinum: 135 (+3)
√Letter: Last Answer, Murdered: Soul Suspect, A Summer with the Shiba Inu
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 147 (+4)
√Letter: Last Answer, Murdered: Soul Suspect, A Summer with the Shiba Inu, Conan Exiles
Games Started: 323 (+1)

Gravity Rush 2

Completion %: 56.46 (+0.52%)

Total trophies: 7221 (+71)
Unearned trophies: 5336 (-23)

Tales of Arise 4 / 48 (+1) 5%

Not huge progress here, but I did beat the first boss. It was very cool and cinematic! Also Iron Mask has a face. Who knew?

The Wolf Among Us 15 / 36 (+1) 41%

More small progress, but I've now started Chapter 3. :)

Overwatch 77 / 82 (+1) 89%

I got the trophy for winning 12 games on different maps. The rest shouldn't be too hard. Just long. I've been enjoying playing the healer role though. Not having to shoot too much is nice.

√Letter: Last Answer 31 / 31 (+14) 100%

Zoomed through this one, and had a good time. I had done the story before, but it was fun seeing the same scenes but with real photos instead of drawn characters.

Murdered Soul Suspect 49 / 49 (+19) 100%

Game finished, and it was fun! I had to get some help from Maka's Guides to get a couple collectibles I had missed, but it wasn't too bad re-exploring the areas. The game was fun and had some twists which although not surprising, were nice.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 24 / 39 (+2) 44%

Did a couple more of the 'do thing 1000 times' trophies; this time mining and leatherworking! I've also made baby story progress and did a couple group dungeons, which I need 100 of. The PS4 version only has content up until the end of the base game, but the PS5 version if I choose to keep going has a very different trophy list with much bigger requirements.

Genshin Impact 45 / 50 (+2) 82%

Some more progress here! I'm quite close on 2 other trophies as well. I got around to getting 3 stars on the abyss levels I was missing it on in floor 6-8, which got me a trophy. I had problems with getting through floor 10 though, as the monsters there combo'd me to death. I'll give it another go when I actually have 8 characters leveled up with decent artifacts; right now I barely have 1 good team, let alone 2.

Aside from that, there are 3 other trophies I'm slowly grinding away at, but am locked behind a time gate.

• Toki Alley pages are uncommon drops from fishing, and fish don't respawn for a few days
  • Receiving a gift from Hanayama Kaoru requires getting a rare item from a chest, which I can only open once per day. I've been trying for 2 weeks now. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow, or maybe in a month's time. Who knows?
  • Reaching maximum reputation in Inazuma requires doing weekly quests. I'm at reputation rank 6 out of 10 at the moment I believe. I think it will be about 9-10 weeks more to max it out.

A Summer with the Shiba Inu 31 / 31 (+17) 100%

A very cute VN about dogs. It's one you could zoom through in 20 minutes, but I spent a bit more time and don't regret it. The story is pretty fun. It was kind of like hunger games, but with dogs! According to exophase, it took be a bit under 18 hours.

Gravity Rush 2 3 / 48 (+3) 3%

I adored the first game, and adore this one so far! The movement is very slick, characters are fun, and heck yeah at being able to control gravity. This is my 'G' game on the Platinum alphabet, and I'm hoping to have it done before the end of the year so I can start of 2022 with Horizon Zero Dawn!

Conan Exiles 37 / 37 (+11) 100%

This was a game on Plus forever ago which I did then using the in-game admin panel. Anyway, there was a DLC that had a bunch of trophies and it was quite expensive so I didn't pick it up, but a friend mentioned it was in the current PS Store sale so I gave it a shot. All I can say is I probably wouldn't do this game at all if there wasn't that admin console. The map is huge and deadly. It was an interesting place to explore, but I don't enjoy having to maintain a hungry or cold meter, etc.

All up, the DLC took me about 4 hours, and the longest trophy was for visiting every location on the map which took the majority of the time. I did stop and explore a bit outside of just getting the trophies though, and had one trophy that didn't work for me in the way that the guide suggested, which was spawning a monster via the admin panel and killing it, but I got that trophy eventually by encountering a valid monster while playing. I think it could be done in half that time if very efficient.

In other news, I picked up the Pokemon Diamond + Pearl remakes, which are Switch games, so I may be earning fewer trophies for a little bit. I may add a note from week to week about my progress in that game though, even though it's trophyless.

Take care!

• Like 1

Hello hello and welcome to yet another of my weekly hunt updates..

Last week was an ok week gaming wise but even though I did put in quite a bit of time on games, I have little progress to show. Lets have a look at what's gone down in the last week.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate 46/57 (+3) 75%

In the last week I've completed almost all of the DLC content. I've collected all the collectibles, finished all the Liberation missions with their additional objectives and only have 3 main DLC story missions that I need to complete the additional objectives on to reach 100% synch. I should be able to get those done on Tuesday night and then I'll be going back to the base game to complete the 9 trophies that I have left.
What I have left to do in the base game is mostly action related (getting 20 kills from a zipline; hijacking 20 police vehicles; etc) so although it will be a bit boring and grindy, it shouldn't be too complicated. Will probably have the Plat for this one done by our next weekly update. 

God of War III Remastered (Streaming on Twitch) 9/35 (+9) 15%
Last week I started God of War III Remastered and I must say that the quality of this game is really amazing!!! I do find that there's a lot of bosses in this one compared to the 3 previous games that I played which makes the tempo feel a little bit slower. I'm on the fence on if I like this boss rush approach or not. I guess I'll have to see how I feel about it once I've completed the game but for now, I'm enjoying it and having a great time playing it.

Streaming news

Big announcement earlier this week. The Pat The Trophy Hunter Holiday special returns on December 21st and once again this year we will be having a 12h stream. Last year, the holiday special was a race to plat with TwistedCleaner on The Order 1887 where we saw him winning a Pat The Trophy Hunter hoodie and mug by beating me by 4 minutes on the plat run.
For this year's holiday special, I was thinking of playing a multiplayer game with the viewers. Lots of options out there: Star Wars: Squadrons; Knock-Out City; Star Wars: Battlefront II; Rocket Arena; GTA V... jump into the chat when I'm live if you want to suggest a game.

The poll for the next game is running and votes have been coming in for the last week or so. Here's how the vote looks like at the time of typing this post:
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta - 7 votes

- The Walking Dead: The Final Season - 3 votes

- WWE 2K Battlegrounds - 0 votes

- Maquette - 8 votes

- Bugsnax - 1 vote

The poll will run until the final stream of God of War III Remastered so you have a few weeks to vote. Head out to my Twitch channel by using the link provided below to lock in your votes.

Platinums: 60 (+0)
100% Completion: 70 (+0)
Completion %: 89.50% (-0.82%)
Unearned trophies: 364 (+23)

Hey all! Another update to share. :D This past week was another productive one. You may have noticed a new badge in the signature; an event I joined ended and raised a bunch of money for charity which is awesome!

Platinum :platinum: 137 (+2)
Haven, Clockwork Tales Of Glass and Ink
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 149 (+2)
Haven, Clockwork Tales Of Glass and Ink
Games Started: 323 (+0)

No new games to report!

Completion %: 57.14 (+0.68%)

Total trophies: 7282 (+61)
Unearned trophies: 5275 (-61)

Strawberry Vinegar 5 / 29 (+3) 14%
This game isn't pulling me in anywhere near as much as I'd have hoped. I'll give it another chance, then may just commit to zooming through it for trophies. So far I've hit one bad ending for sassing a demon child.

Gravity Rush 2 6 / 48 (+3) 8% 
I knew I'd like this game as I thoroughly adored the first, and it's met expectations so far! I'm enjoying the combat and world building, and the story and style too!

Genshin Impact 47 / 50 (+2) 84%

I finished my fishing grind and the flower planting quest. I haven't tried to beat the hard end-game dungeon again yet, and the maximum reputation thing I'm guessing will take another 5 weeks, so should earn it mid-late Jan, unless a new way to level it up comes out.

Clockwork Tales of Glass and Ink 19 / 19 (+18) 100%

It's another Artifex Mundi hidden object game. Not really too much to say. I had a collectibles guide handy on the side, to save me from needing a second playthrough.

The Jackbox Party Pack 12 / 20 (+5) 60%
Played another of the minigames - this time was Word Spud. I played solo for the trophies, but it was still kinda funny honestly! One of the trophies was for playing with 8 players, so I opened up a  tab on each of Chrome / Incognito Chrome / Firefox / Firefox Private / Edge / Edge Private / Mobile Chrome / Mobile Chrome Incognito to get it going. One of the other games has a 10 player trophy, so will need to be a bit more creative!

Haven 31 / 31 (+30) 100%
This was a really delightful game. Without going into spoiler territory, it was about a couple of people who escaped to a foreign planet so they could be together and is all about exploring and building your relationship.

I've also been playing a few other games which I didn't earn any trophies in:
- Pokemon Shining Pearl (no trophies) - have been playing this as a nuzlocke so far, which has been fun. Have been recording as I played and might try use that as a means to try my hand at video editing
- Final Fantasy XIV (no trophies earned, but progress!) - there was a big new expansion and although I'm not far enough to enjoy that, I want to get there so plodding away. There is a PS5 version with a different, much more involved trophy list, but for now I'm sticking with the PS4 version until I complete it there
- Final Fantasy X-2 (no trophies earned, replaying stuff so far) - I played this forever ago on PS4 but never finished it. I want to though, and have restarted as I had forgotten what I was up to. Until I catch up again, I'll not be poppin' any trophies. And that's okay.
- RuneScape (no trophies) - there's a big anniversary event coming up, and I've been having fun with that.

I'm v happy with this progress this time, and hope to keep it up until and into the new year. After Gravity Rush is finished, I plan to boot up the PS5 and get into Astro's Playroom. After that, I will likely boot up a few games I've played on PS4, autopop the trophies, and just play the games again for fun! Hitman 3 and Spiderman are the 2 I'm eyeing up for that, and I'm due for another run through God of War, despite that not having a new list.

Take care!

• Like 1

Hey what's up everyone!? A bit late to post my update this week. I've been really busy with a bunch of different things but I'm finally getting to it :)

So lets not waste any time and jump right into it!

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate 57/57 (+11) 100%

Last week I Plated and 100% completed Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. It had been a real long time since I had played an Assassin's Creed game and it was nice to return to the franchise after so long. Syndicate follows in the footsteps of Unity and shares the same free run mechanic which I disliked from Unity.
Another thing I didn't enjoy from the game was the fact that you gain experience for both character even if your completing tasks with only one of them... but you spend skill points individually... I find it a little weird that you would gain XP for a character which you aren't playing with... 

This being said, it was an overall good experience and the trophies aren't too complicated to get. Getting the collectibles is a grind though and that is where most of your time will be spent if you are going for the platinum.

God of War III (PS3) 10/36 (+10) 15%
After completing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, I decided to go ahead and start God of War III on PS3. Since I'm currently playing the remastered version on Stream, I'm progressing super fast on the PS3 version and not wasting as much time figuring out all the bosses and puzzles. I'm expecting I'll be completing the PS3 version almost at the same time as I'll be completing the Remastered... which should be sometime next week.

God of War III Remastered (Streaming on Twitch) 25/35 (+16) 54%
Made some amazing progress on the game over the past week and I believe I am getting very close to the end already. On the last session I made it all the way to the Scorpion boss but got stuck on it for about 20 minutes and then had to end the stream. After the stream I checked out a bit of YouTube videos and I'm very confident I can get this boss done in the first 30 minutes of my next stream... and then we will be off to Labyrinth which is the last missable trophy I have left for this game (apart from upgrading all weapons).

If everything goes to plan, I'll have completed the game by the end of next week.

Streaming news

Continuing planning on my December 21st Holiday special 12h stream. I have still to figure out what game I will be playing officially but at the moment I'm thinking of splitting the stream in two. Maybe doing some GTA V in the first half and then switching to another multiplayer game for the second half.
If you have any suggestions or would like to participate in the 12h stream, come and chat it up in one of my upcoming live streams and you can help me figure it out!

Of course, the poll for the next game is still running and votes keep coming in. Here's how the vote looks like at the time of typing this post:
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta - 12 votes

- WWE 2K Battlegrounds - 1 votes

- Maquette - 10 votes

- Bugsnax - 1 vote

Platinums: 61 (+1)
100% Completion: 71 (+1)
Completion %: 89.43% (-0.07%)
Unearned trophies: 363 (-1)

Hi there everyone and welcome to this week's status report.

Now just a heads up, this might be my last status report of the year as I'll be on vacation as of Friday for the next 2 weeks and I usually don't come to sit in front of the computer while I'm on vacation... but I'll see how that goes... I might just pop on here once or twice so I don't have too much catching up when I'm back in January.

Alright, so lets go and have a look at how we did last week.

God of War III (PS3) 36/36 (+26) 100%
Well this went crazy fast! As you can see I blasted through God of War III on PS3. I actually plated the game in 9h40min which is super fast considering I'm sitting at 15h+ on the Remastered and still have the Challenges to do. 2 factors I think can explain that... 1st is that I was playing this off stream so I could concentrate on playing the game. 2nd is that I new exactly what to do and how to defeat the bosses... I didn't waste too much time on any bosses so it saved me a few hours.

The one part I did have to figure out was the Challenges of Olympus since I hadn't done them yet on the Remastered but compared to the previous games, these challenges were a piece of cake. I'll probably have no problem at all completing them on Remastered when I get to them on my next stream.

Next up for the Offstream game will be a little clean up with some Tony Hawk Shred (I'm dreading this game soooooo badly...)

God of War III Remastered (Streaming on Twitch) 33/35 (+8) 91%
In the last week I made all the way to the end and beat the game on Titan. It was a really fun game and a super interesting story too. Now all that is left is the Challenges of Olympus but as you might have read above, I have jut completed them on the PS3 version so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Streaming news

Still haven't figured out what I'll be playing on the December 21st Holiday special 12h stream. I guess I'll have to check in with the viewers who think about attending and then choose a game base on what they want to play... all the options are still considered.
If you have any suggestions or would like to participate in the 12h stream, come and chat it up in one of my upcoming live streams and you can help me figure it out!

The poll for the next game is still running and votes keep coming in but expect it to close in the next stream. If I complete the challenges mid-stream, I'll close the Poll when I pop the Platinum and will start the new game right away if there's time left. Otherwise, I'll just close the poll and start the new game on my next stream. Here's how the vote looks like at the time of typing this post:
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta - 16 votes

- Maquette - 12 votes

- Bugsnax - 1 vote

Head out to my Twitch channel by using the link provided below to lock in your votes.

Platinums: 62 (+1)
100% Completion: 72 (+1)
Completion %: 89.43% (1.42%)
Unearned trophies: 329 (-34)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! Happy Christmas Eve!

Platinum :platinum: 139 (+2)
Cat Quest II, Strawberry Vinegar
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 151 (+2)
Cat Quest II, Strawberry Vinegar
Games Started: 324 (+1)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Completion %: 58.28 (+1.14%)

Total trophies: 7424 (+142)
Unearned trophies: 5197 (-78)

Seasons After Fall 7 / 22 (+1) 27%

Did one more area and got a trophy.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag 8 / 51 (+8) 12%

A couple friends were doing multiplayer and I decided to join them for funsies.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot 2 / 42 (+1) 2%

Small amount of trophy here. I picked up a trophy to progress on the 12 Days of Christmas event on TrueTrophies

Sea of Solitude 3 / 23 (+2) 4%
A very stylish game! Again, popped on for a trophy for the 12 Days of Christmas event.

Gravity Rush 2 10 / 48 (+4) 14%

More small progress. I got through to the second main area of the game and have mostly just been exploring honestly.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped 20 / 27 (+16) 72%

This is a game I nominated many months ago for a discord community challenge and put off, but I've finally gotten around to it. The challenge was just to story-finish it, which I've done, but I'd like to keep going and get all the relics and gems, and finish off the trilogy with a third platinum. If the DLC level is anything like Stormy Ascent in Crash 1, though, I may not be able to bring this one up to 100%. We'll see.

Cat Quest II 20 / 20 (+16) 100%
This was such a delightful little game! I adored the first, and this one matched the charm. Also a third game was strongly hinted and I'm very excited for whenever that rolls around. It's a fantastic, cute, short RPG which I'd recommend to anyone who wants something pretty chill.

Strawberry Vinegar 29 / 29 (+24) 100%
Cute game. I nyoomed through this a bit faster and didn't read all the text, but stopped for each new scene to kind of get the gist of what was going on. Not the best VN I've read.

Portal 2 3 / 51 (+2) 4%

Another one for 12 Days of Christmas. It was a lot of fun! Also kind of nostalgic, since I played the first game forever ago on PC.

The Last Campfire 3 / 23 (+2) 4%
Another for the 12 Days of Christmas. I'll be playing it some more as it has 5-ish trophies that start with 'The' which I need 10 of for the current day 10 challenge.

Concrete Genie 5 / 56 (+2) 6%

More for the 12 Days of Christmas event. The only trophies I did this session were for painting, no story progress.

Burnout Paradise Remastered 13 / 95 (+11) 12%

Another for the 12 Days of Christmas. I wasn't sure if I'd like this, as I'm terrible at racing games, but nyooming around the city trying to find the collectibles has been a lot of fun! I think there are 200 billboards and 400 gates to try find, so it's a lot and pretty dense. Finding the last ones is gonna suck a lot. I've not really done much in terms of progressing the game with winning races, etc.

Doki Doki Literature Club 4 / 19 (+1) 15%

One more trophy for the 12 Days of Christmas event. This one finished off challenge 8, which was spelling YULETIDE with the first letter of trophies.

Lollipop Chainsaw 6 / 51 (+3) 8%

Decided to check this out after getting the PS3 set up for Portal. It was fun. I got to and bet the first major boss, Zed. It was fun

Red Bow 33 / 38 (+29) 80%

This one was for 12 Days of Christmas too, to start working towards 10 trophies that start with the word 'The'. I got 2 from this game. It's pretty fun. The main premise is going through different weird dreams and finding a way out. I finished the game, so trophies I don't have are ones I've missed. The game's pretty short tho' so I don't mind going through again.

My Big Sister 21 / 29 (+20) 65%
Another one for the 12 Days of Christmas event to get more 'The' trophies.I got the 4 in this game so will come back later and finish it up. It was a good time. I played to the end, so the trophies I don't have are ones I've missed.

Genshin Impact No new trophies

No new trophies, but I did get to Reputation 9 / 10 in Inazuma. I'll get this done in 2 weeks if I do a bunch of quests, or 3 weeks without. I'll see how questy I'm feeling when I boot it up. I've not been doing my dailies too thoroughly, so my characters haven't gotten any stronger, but may take another stab at the Spiral Abyss again :shrug: The last trophy is still unobtainable. I'm hoping that changes real soon. Someone on PSNProfiles has it, so I'm hopeful that they're in a beta program or something, and it will become available soon.

FFXIV No new trophies
I haven't played a whole lot, but I did do another 100 LeveQuests which brings me up just past half way (I think I'm at around 530 / 1000 or something) which is pretty exciting! This is the longest trophy on the PS4 version. Once the OCE data center is up, I think I'll play a bunch more as most of my friends are on different servers to me right now so we can't really play together.

Tonight I'm going to hopefully finish tidying up and making space for the PS5, so I can have a magical Christmas time unboxing it, and have some fun with Astro. <3 

Happy Holidays all! My next update will be in the new year, and probably contain some goal setting so look forward to that!

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to this first status report of 2022

As I had mentioned in my previous post, I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks so I didn't post any updates during that time but boy oh boy did we make some good progress over those last 2 or 3 weeks.

Lets not waste any time and jump right into it!

First Class Trouble (PS4) 18/18 (+18) 100%
I started playing this game during what was supposed to be my 12h Holiday Special. The goal was to plat the game during the stream but unfortunately I had to end the stream a little early (after about 9h) because the kids where being little monsters and my GF wasn't feeling too good. Managed to get a good chunk of the trophies out of the way on stream and completed the Platinum off stream with some awesome boosting partners from the Trophy Hunting community.

First Class Trouble (PS5) 10/18 (+10) 53%

After Plating the PS4 version, I went ahead and started the PS5 version. Note that you share the same User ID and stats on both games some even though there's no auto pop, trophies such as the ones requiring you to play 10 matches on Gardens or Pearsonoid Quarters will pop once you play a single match on these maps if you have already earned the trophy on the other version of the game.

Bad thing about this game from a trophy hunter's perspective is that some of the trophies are almost impossible to achieve without boosting... you would need an insane amount of luck to get 4 people to stand under the chandelier and be able to kill them all... so beware, if you are thinking about getting this Plat, find some reliable boosting partners.

Tony Hawk Shred (PS3) 45/50 (+39) 94%

This game had been sitting on my profile with only 6 trophies achieved for almost 10 years now. Unfortunately, the online servers got shut down in 2014 so the Platinum is unachievable since I hadn't played any of the online stuff. This being said, it just makes me happy to have finally cleared up this game as it was one of the worst gaming experiences I have ever had. The fact that you absolutely need to play with the skateboard controller was the deal breaker for me... so why did I play it you might ask?? Well initially I'm not the one who had played it... I had bought the game for my ex-girlfriend's sons who liked skateboarding a lot and they had played the game on my profile (I didn't care about Trophies back then)... so why did I go back to it and clean it up? Because I can't stand the sight of having incomplete games on my profile (or games which have trophies that are still achievable).... So I sucked it up and got it done... and now I'm glad I did :)

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 58/71 (+1) 80%

Yes, you are reading this right, I've gone back to Batman Arkham City after over a year of parking it. The game is the next candidate in line for my PS3 backlog clean up endeavor and I won't put it away until I plat and 100% it.

It did take me a while to remember the different controls but after about an hour of playing Predator and Combat maps, I think I'm back at pretty much the same level I was when I had last played the game in 2020.
In my last session I managed to get my last Predator challenge done with Nightwing which earned me the Nightwing Revenge trophy. After that I started working on Nightwing's campaign missions. It was my first time playing those so I wasn't too sure how to tackle them and finally just decided to go and tackle them in the order they appear. So in my first session I managed to get 3 done. Which leaves me with 9 more to go... I'm really not looking forwards to tackling the Extreme ones as even with the modifiers, they are a pain in the ....

God of War III Remastered (Streaming on Twitch) 35/35 (+2) 100%
Shortly after completing the PS3 version of the game, I went and completed the challenges in the Remastered on Stream and it was a breeze. Out of the 7 challenges you face, only 3 are actually a bit challenging and they aren't even that challenging when you've figured them out. Overall an amazing experience, I really enjoyed playing GoW III.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta (Streaming on Twitch) 29/36 (+29) 65%
Next in line in the God of War franchise and winner of the last Poll, Ghost of Sparta is my latest Platinum quest. I have just completed the story on Titan in my last session after about 10h of playing the game. I have to say that I found this one very easy compared to the other games, there's only one or two sections that are really difficult (and frustrating) but the rest of the game is really easy even on Titan (Hard).

Also, there's a new concept in this game which is the Arena where you can easily farm orbs or kills to get the required trophies, so even if you are missing orbs at the end of the game, you can still head out to the Arena, give yourself infinite magic and health and just destroy enemies at will... and that is what I will be doing in my next stream.
There's also the Challenge of the Gods in this game but this time it's 13 challenges that you need to face. I haven't started those yet but I'll be tackling them as soon as I finish cleaning up the other trophies in the Arena.

Streaming news

As mentioned above, I had my Holiday Special on December 21st. Unfortunately I had to cut it a few hours short but I had a blast playing with some of the viewers and members of the trophy hunting community. I've never been a fan of online or multiplayer games but I must admit that its growing on me... and I might want to do more of it in the coming months... we'll see...

Of course, the poll for the next game to play after GoW III Remastered ended and you already know that Ghost of Sparta won. Here are the results of that vote:
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta - 18 votes

- Maquette - 13 votes

- Bugsnax - 1 vote

The new poll has been running since I started God of War: Ghost of Sparta and here's how it looks like at the time of writing these lines:

- God of War: Ascension - 11 votes

- Bugsnax - 2 votes

- Maquette - 0 votes

- WWE 2K Battlegrounds - 0 votes

The poll will be closing at the end of my next stream so make sure you head out to my Twitch channel by using the link provided below to lock in your votes.

Note that there will be no vote during my run on God of War: Ascension as I will be playing Wreckfest next. I received a Logitech G29 racing wheel for Christmas and I want to try it out for the first time on Stream with you guys... so we'll be playing some Wreckfest for a while and then go back to the polls to determine which game will be next.

Platinums: 64 (+2)
100% Completion: 74 (+2)
Completion %: 91.36% (+1.93%)
Unearned trophies: 302 (-27)

• Like 1

Another great week in the books even though we are starting 2022 a little bit slower than we finished 2021. Didn't get as much playtime in as in previous weeks as I was tired and fell asleep on the couch most of the evenings this weekend :)

So lets see what this past 7 days has brought us in terms of trophy hunting.

First Class Trouble (PS5) 16/18 (+6) 90%

On Sunday afternoon I managed to get a little session going with some trophy hunting buddies and in the 2h or so that we played, I managed to get all but one of my unearned trophies on the game. Unfortunately, the one I'm missing is for killing 4 other players with the chandelier which is probably the most annoying trophy in the game. Worst thing about it is that I had it all setup in a previous session but I was too quick to hit the switch and killed only 3 or the 4 boosting partners... so now I need to find 4 other player and hope that the RNG is good to me and gives me Personoid and Casino level in the first few matches of my session.

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 58/71 (+0) 80%

Continued playing the Campaign missions as Nightwing. I manage to get only 1 or 2 missions done per session which is some really slow progress... but I guess slow progress is better than no progress. I currently have 6 of the 13 missions completed so I hope I'll be able to get the others done before next week and start all over again with Robin :)

God of War: Ghost of Sparta (Streaming on Twitch) 36/36 (+7) 100%
Platinum number 65 and the first plat of 2022 is God of War: Ghost of Sparta. I really enjoyed this entry of the GoW franchise and found it to be the easiest of all the games... even easier than the original GoW on Easy. The challenges were super easy and even if there was 13 of them, I managed to get them all done in a little over 45 minutes. Super good game, I enjoyed that there weren't as many boss fights as in GoW III but there also wasn't many puzzles.

God of War: Ascension (Streaming on Twitch) 7/36 (+7) 11%
Next in line in my quest to complete the God of War franchise is God of War: Ascension. First impressions is that this game is harder than the others of the Greek era... for some reason the developers decided to change some of the key features of the game which worked really well in the previous instalments such as parrying which you now need to block and hit X for the perfect parry where you previously just needed to time your block with the opponents attack in previous games. Also the camera movement and positioning makes it so that it is sometimes really hard to see what you are doing or where Kratos is... I've encountered a few areas already where I repeatedly died because I just couldn't see where my character was because of the bad camera position or because it moved at a critical moment in the fight and I was out of the shot for a fraction of a second.
I really hope I get used to it because my first 2h session was a little frustrating. Up side is that this should take me around 10h to complete so I won't be suffering through it for too long ;)

Streaming news

As mentioned in last weeks progress report, there will be no polls running during my God of War: Ascension playthrough as I will be playing Wreckfest next with the new Logitech G29 racing wheel I got for Christmas. There actually wont be a poll running while I play Wreckfest either as I'll be playing GoW (2018) immediately after Wreckfest so you can expect the poll to make it's return during the GoW (2018) playthrough. What games will be on the poll next?? Well I'm still thinking about that, I might go for New Franchise poll OR Long Game poll OR Backlog Clean Up poll... I still have to decide...

On another note, I've also added a new channel point reward where viewers will be able to redeem points for me to show them one random book out of my Comic Book collection.

Want to see me conquer GoW, wreck vehicles in Wreckfest or see what cool books I have in those comic book boxes, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 65 (+1)
100% Completion: 75 (+1)
Completion %: 92.25% (+0.89%)
Unearned trophies: 283 (-19)

• Like 1

Hey all! I meant to post this last week, but was really close to 60% completion and wanted to hold off for that. Unfortunately, that was delayed because I started Tomb Raider and later Trackmania.

Platinum :platinum: 148 (+9)
Astro's Playroom, Seasons After Fall, Red Bow, My Big Sister, The Wolf Among Us, The Suicide of Rachel Foster, Hitman 3 (PS5), Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 160 (+9)
Astro's Playroom, Seasons After Fall, Red Bow, My Big Sister, The Wolf Among Us, The Suicide of Rachel Foster, Hitman 3 (PS5), Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Games Started: 329 (+5)

Astro's Playroom, Hitman 3 (PS5), Genshin Impact (PS5), Rise of the Tomb Raider, Trackmania Turbo

Completion %: 60.04 (+1.76%)
Gonna mix things up a bit and take a snapshot of ranks as they are now, to check up on each update. My mail goal this year is to reduce D and E ranks.
S - 160
A - 40
B - 7
C - 5
D - 19
E - 98

Total trophies: 7759 (+335) 
Unearned trophies: 5217 (+20)

With adding Tomb Raider (125 total trophies) and Trackmania (25 unearned), this climbed slightly but not by too much fortunately.

Astro's Playroom 46 / 46 (+46) 100% 
Finally got around to setting up the PS5, and checked out Astro. It was a really wonderful Christmas platinum.

Seasons After Fall 22 / 22 (+15) S 100%

Finished up the game. It was alright, but got a bit grindy at the end, and ended up looking up a map for the last couple flowers 'cause I was running in loops and getting lost.

Red Bow 38 / 38 (+5) S 100%

My Big Sister 29 / 29 (+8) S 100%
My expectations were low, with them being Ratalaika games, but I was pleasantly surprised. These two were shorter indie adventure games and I enjoyed them both. They were darker, with horror-y kind of themes, but weren't too bad. The world was more interesting and intriguing than scary. Anyway, they were a good time. I had to look up the last couple trophies, but that's not so bad. Red Bow was a shorter 20 minute experience once you knew what you were doing, so getting through the game to get to the point I needed to be at for trophies wasn't a problem, and all up took me about 2.5 hours. My Big Sister was longer, but had a chapter select option and took about 4 hours.

The Wolf Among Us 36 / 36 (+25) S 100%
Another really good game that exceeded expectations. I'm now more excited to check out their other games. The story was a lot of fun, and was the right amount of tense.

The Suicide of Rachel Foster 12 / 12 (+11) S 100%
This was another experience I enjoyed. It was very unnerving at parts, and the twist wasn't really that surprising at all, but it was nice to see the mysteries unravel.

Word Search by POWGI E 7 / 34 (+5) 23%
This is a pretty chill word search game. It's gonna take a while to get through, I think there are 300-something puzzles to get through.

Hitman 3 84 / 84 (+84) S 100%
This one was a PS5 autopop. Not much more to say. I did check out the Christmas content though and that was a lot of fun.

The Last Campfire 15 / 23 (+12) D 48%
Played a good amount more of this, and it's fun. The puzzles are interesting, and I suspect I'll need a second run soon to get collectibles as I have zero doubts I've missed a bunch with how well hidden the ones I have found are hidden.

Rise of the Tomb Raider 7 / 125 (+7) E 5%
Started this off with a small boost of the multiplayer stuff, and got a couple base-game trophies in the process. I won't be jumping into the story until I finish up Tomb Raider 2013's story, 'cause it would be weird to play them out of order, but if I can knock out multiplayer on a game, I'm definitely keen to!

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus 19 / 19 (+15) 100%

I was expecting a solely spooky experience, but the extra stuff added as part of the Plus version was really nice, even if quite emotional at points!

Genshin Impact 49 / 50 (+2) A 93%
Genshin Impact 49 / 51 (+49) A 93%

I finished up the weekly reputation quests, and with the latest update, the unobtainable trophy has become obtainable so I've nabbed both of those. All that's left is the hard dungeon challenge. It changes every 2 weeks, so I'm hoping the next iteration is an easier one. Otherwise I'm just gonna keep strengthening my characters, and eventually beat it.
As for the PS5 version, that was another auto-pop for extra trophies, and that list has an extra trophy because Platinum.

inFamous: Festival of Blood 4 / 14 (+2) E 19%
This is one of those games that kinda slipped under my radar, but so far I'm enjoying it. It's an inFamous experience, with it's own bloody vampire twist. There's plenty of collectibles to do, which is fun, and good in-game tracking for trophies which I love.

BioShock 2 15 / 69 (+10) 15%
Another game I've jumped into online for. I have all of the online trophies for the base game, except for getting to max level (I'm at lv. 23 and need to get 40) and don't think I'll get the DLC as it's not listed in the store separately here. The only option is to buy the 'Complete Edlition' for $60 or something which is too much for now at least.

Trackmania Turbo 24 / 49 (+24) 41%
A few people in a Discord have been talking about this and have recommended it. I have no intention of getting the Platinum with how difficult it is (I'm struggling to get Silver times on the 'easy' tracks), but it's fun to check out. I don't think I'll get many more trophies in it, but I'm happy I could get it up to an A rank.

A Plague Tale: Innocence 6 / 36 (+5) E 9%
Made some more good progress on this one. The rats are terrifying. I'm enjoying it though. It's a very interesting world and I'm looking forward to seeing their journey through. Once I' done, I think I'll be able to happily jump on the hype train for the sequel.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 15 / 15 (+14) 100%
This game was a ride. I had heard it was very good at conveying psychosis and it really lived up to that. It was a really good game, and playing it with headphones was the right choice.

I hope everyone else has had a nice relaxing start to the year and has had a chance to enjoy some good gaming!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is up everyone? Welcome to yet another weekly update (although this one will cover the last 2 weeks as I forgot to post an update last week :) )

I feel like I have not been making a lot of progress in the last 2 weeks so lets jump right to it and see what this past 14 days has brought us in terms of trophy hunting.

First Class Trouble (PS5) 16/18 (+0) 90%

I haven't been able to get the last trophy I'm missing for the plat in this game. Finding 4 boosting partners that were available at the same times as me has proven to be a challenge... still trying but not making any progress.

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 59/71 (+1) 81%

Continued playing the Campaign missions as Nightwing and now have only 2 left to do and I'll be done with it. I also took a little break from Campaign missions to get the Freeflow 2.0 trophy done. That means that all that stands between me and the 100% now is completing the Predator challenges and the Campaign missions. I'm continuing on my quest and will hopefully have it done in the next few weeks.

God of War: Ascension (Streaming on Twitch) 21/36 (+14) 44%
Over the last 2 weeks I've managed to get 4 more session in on this game and apart for one session where I got stuck for 2h on the Manticore boss fight, it's been going relatively well. I'm not up to Chapter 21 of 30 so I'm expecting to plat the game by the end of this week. I did miss a few trophy opportunities while doing this first playthrough but since this game has chapter select, I'm not too worried about it and will be doing some clean-up once I've completed the Hard playthrough.

Streaming news

A quick reminder that there will be no polls running during my God of War: Ascension playthrough as I will be playing Wreckfest next with the new Logitech G29 racing wheel I got for Christmas. There actually wont be a poll running while I play Wreckfest either as I'll be playing GoW (2018) immediately after Wreckfest so you can expect the poll to make it's return during the GoW (2018) playthrough. Still haven't decided on which game to put on the poll... I might go with some more racing games to use my wheel on... or maybe tackle some of the old games I have on my backlog... still haven't decided.

The new channel point reward where viewers will be able to redeem points for me to show them one random book out of my Comic Book collection has now been live for 2 weeks. I've been showing some books 2 or 3 times per stream for "free" to show the viewers what kinda of books I have in the collection and I've set the Rewards at 500 points which makes it really affordable for everyone.

Want to see me conquer GoW, wreck vehicles in Wreckfest or see what cool books I have in those comic book boxes, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 65 (+0)
100% Completion: 75 (+0)
Completion %: 92.64% (+0.39%)
Unearned trophies: 268 (-15)

• 2 weeks later...

What is up everyone? Another 2 week summary this time around as I had forgotten to do the weekly update last week.

The last 2 weeks have been interesting with me taking a short break from God of War after completing Ascension. I've started a whole new genre with Wreckfest and the little break is refreshing, so let jump right into it and see what I've been up too for the last 2 weeks.

First Class Trouble (PS5) 18/18 (+2) 100%

Finally managed to get the last trophy for this game done and got the Plat. It hasn't been deleted yet because we still need to get 2 more trophies for one of our boosting partners... but it shall get deleted soon enough!

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 60/71 (+1) 82%

I have finally managed to complete all of the Nightwing campaign missions and gotten the last trophy for this DLC. Next I'll be starting the Robin Predator maps but I've not played with Robin yet... the Nightwing ordeal took a toll on me and I decided to take a short break from the game (like a week or so). Should get back to it this week.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection 79/101 (+79) 77%

I wasn't planning on getting this game but then I learned that I could get it for as little as 15$CAD because I had purchased The Lost Legacy... and I could also autopop most of the trophies... so guess what I did when it was released? I bought it and autopopped a bunch of trophies :)
Now, I still have to do some work as not all the trophies popped but what I have left is mostly clean up stuff that should take me only a few hours to do. I'll be doing that in my free time while the kids are napping and stuff.

God of War: Ascension (Streaming on Twitch) 36/36 (+15) 100%
This was the last of the Greek era God of War games that I needed to complete. It was a good game, harder than the other and probably my least favorite of the GoW games I have played... but it was still a good game. I'll be starting GoW (2018) after I'm done with Wreckfest.

Wreckfest (PS4) (Streaming on Twitch) 5/21 (+5) 19%
So as I mentioned above, I have started playing Wreckfest. Since I owned both the PS4 and PS5 versions, I've started by playing the PS4 version so I could compare it with the PS5 version when I play it next.
My first session I tried playing it with my Logitech racing wheel and to be honest, I didn't have any fun... So for my 2nd session I went and played with the controller and I must admit that I had much more fun. The game is clearly not made to be played with a wheel and it is much better with the controller.

Streaming news

A quick reminder that there will be no polls running during my Wreckfest playthrough as I will be playing God of War (2018).
There might not be a poll running while I play GoW (2018) either as I've got an itch to play Steep next. Still haven't decided if I'll be going with Steep or having a poll... we shall see over the next few weeks.

Want to see me wreck vehicles in Wreckfest, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 67 (+2)
100% Completion: 77 (+2)
Completion %: 92.27% (-0.37%)
Unearned trophies: 288 (+20)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow trophy hunters! Hope you have been doing well! Another late entry to my weekly update. I've been really busy earlier this week and didn't have time to write my weekly update earlier.

We've had some nice, although slow, progress in the last week... but as we say, slow progress is better than no progress so lets go and have a look at what has been going on!

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 60/71 (+0) 82%

Although I'm not showing any progress trophy wise, I did manage to complete 8 of the 13 Predator challenges with Robin last week. The Predator maps are the easy part though, the Campaign challenges are what will probably slow my progress even more... but who knows, maybe I'll blast through them and get it done super fast... I must admit that the Robin challenge requirements do feel easier than the Nightwing ones and Robin feels stronger and better armed than Nightwing did.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection 95/101 (+16) 90%

After autopoping a crap load of the trophies, all I had left to do is the clean-up stuff. Most of those clean up trophies are the kill related trophies like Run the Table or Rushing Roulette. Considering that 2 of the trophies left are Plats (or the equivalent of a Plat because the Plat for Lost Legacy has actually been converted to a Gold trophy in the base game that you get for completing all the Lost Legacy trophies) I actually only have 4 trophies left to get to 100% this game.

Wreckfest (PS4) (Streaming on Twitch) 12/21 (+7) 59%

Continued playing Wreckfest and enjoying the game a lot. The regular races are fairly repetitive but the various Challenges are what makes the game fun. I've complete 4 of the 5 Championships and now only have the World Masters Championship left. If the other Championships are a reference, it should take me another 1 to 2 sessions to complete this championship and maybe another session to complete the cleanup activities for the Platinum.

Streaming news

Feels like I keep changing my mind about the poll but I think I've finally decided. I will be running a poll during the God of War (2018) playthrough and the poll will most likely contain the following choices:
- Sonic Forces
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- EA Sports UFC 4
- Steep
- Wreckfest (PS5)

The list might change based on what games get added (or removed) from the backlog until I completed Wreckfest but this is pretty much what if should look like. You'll notice that I have brought back some of the old choices, the reason for that is that I've returned to my previous method of selecting games which is by backlog priority (Online Yes/No; Time to complete etc.)

If you want more details on my backlog prioritisation, see me wreck vehicles in Wreckfest or vote for the next game after God of War (2018), head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel has been booming lately with over 1,300 monthly views and near the 100 subscribers. I'm neglecting the guides a bit lately but definitely getting some good feedback from my older Uncharted vids.

Platinums: 67 (+0)
100% Completion: 77 (+0)
Completion %: 92.97% (+0.70%)
Unearned trophies: 265 (-23)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow trophy hunters and welcome to yet another one of my not-so-weekly weekly updates.

It has been another slow week of trophy hunting with both of my kids having been sick in the last week and having a lot of sleep problems. It's starting to get better but I still have to consider that they wake up quite often and can't commit to long gaming sessions while they sleep as I usually do... plus I'm exhausted from getting up so often during the night. This being said, I still managed to get a few trophies done since last time so lets have a look.

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 60/71 (+0) 82%

No progress to report on this game. Haven't played in about 2 weeks.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection 98/101 (+3) 94%

Got all of the UC4 trophies out of the way and although I still have to earn 3 trophies to complete the game I actually only really need one trophy in Lost Legacy. Once I get that one, it will pop the last trophy of UC4 and then the plat. The remaining trophy I need to get is Just the Wind - Stealth take-down 15 enemies in a row which should take me about 10-15 minutes to complete.

Wreckfest (PS4) (Streaming on Twitch) 21/21 (+9) 100%

Completed the PS4 version of Wreckfest on my last stream. The game was entertaining and not very difficult, the hardest part of the hunt is probably getting wrecked 100 times which isn't hard but just long.
Overall a good game and I'm looking forwards to playing the PS5 version and seeing how the additional power and features of the PS5 changes how the game is played.

Streaming news

Alright so now that Wreckfest is done, we'll be starting God of War (2018) on our next stream. And of course that also means the return of the poll to determine which game we will be playing next. The games that made the poll are the following:
- Sonic Forces
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- PGA Tour 2K21
- Steep
- Wreckfest (PS5)

As usual, the poll will run until the end of God of War. 

If you want to vote for the next game and see my God of War (2018) hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel has been booming lately with over 1,300 monthly views and I have finaly reached 100 subscribers. I'm neglecting the guides a bit lately but definitely getting some good feedback from my older Uncharted vids.

https://www.youtube.com/c/patthetrophyhunter

Platinums: 68 (+1)
100% Completion: 78 (+1)
Completion %: 93.47% (+0.50%)
Unearned trophies: 253 (-12)

• 3 weeks later...

Well Hello fellow trophy hunters! Can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since I last posted an update... I got so busy with work stuff that I completely forgot to update everyone on my progress... so lets not waste any time and get to it!

So it's been a relatively slow hunt for the last few weeks. Although I did make some interesting progress in some games, it's not completely reflected on the trophy stats as some long grinds only gave me a few bronze trophies... but I'm really proud of those though :)

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 63/71 (+3) 85%

This is probably the 3 trophies I'm the most happy of getting! I've put in a lot of time on the DLC for this game and I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Over the course of the last 3 weeks I have completed all the Robin Predator maps and achieved Robin Revenge; I then went on to complete all the Robin Campaign challenges for Campaign Wonder and also completed the Catwoman Predator maps for Feline Revenge. I've started the Catwoman Campaigns but only got 1/12 done so far.

Ark: Survival Evolved 33/33 (+33) 100%

This game was free on PS+ this month and I wasn't planning on playing it as it's not really my type of game... but then I saw a post on here where someone mentioned it could be done in 60 minutes with command console... so I just had to do it. So there it is, Platinum 69 / 100% completion 79.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection 101/101 (+3) 100%

I just needed to do Stealth take-down 15 enemies in a row to get Just the Wind. Took me about 10 minutes and that popped all the remaining trophies for this game awarding me Platinum 70 / 100% completion 80

God of War (2018) (Streaming on Twitch) 7/37 (+7) 10%

Started God of War in my continuing quest to complete the God of War franchise... and I must say... OMG this is such an amazing game!!! I enjoyed the original GoW games a lot but this is next level gaming right there! I'm not very far in the story just yet but every time I play, time just seems to evaporate and next thing I know, I've been playing for 2h... that, for me, is sign of an amazingly good game! I'm looking forwards to continuing on the quest for the platinum and definitely super hyped for Ragnarok coming out later this year.

Streaming news

As mentioned previously, the poll has made a big return and voting has started. Here are the games that you currently can vote on and the number of votes they have at the time of writting these lines:
- Sonic Forces - 0 votes
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - 3 votes
- PGA Tour 2K21 - 2 votes
- Steep - 1 vote
- Wreckfest (PS5) - 0 votes

As usual, the poll will run until the end of God of War. 

If you want to vote for the next game and see my God of War (2018) hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel has been booming lately with over 1,300 monthly views and I have finally reached 100 subscribers. I'm neglecting the guides a bit lately but definitely getting some good feedback from my older Uncharted vids.

https://www.youtube.com/c/patthetrophyhunter

Platinums: 70 (+2)
100% Completion: 80 (+2)
Completion %: 92.84% (-0.63%)
Unearned trophies: 277 (+24)

• Like 1

3 weeks is nothing Pat, I've not stopped by with an update in over 2 months. ? I hope you're doing well and I'm super excited to hear more of your thoughts on God of War 2018! Hopefully I can make a stream some time soon!

I guess the good thing with these big-gap updates is there's lots to share, so get ready for a long one.

Platinum :platinum: 153 (+5)
Sc3efa1.png  S857192.png  Sb78f90.png  S41dce2.png  S440045.png
Maneater (PS5), Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart (PS5), Genshin Impact (PS5), A Plague Tale: innocence (PS4), and Code: Realize - Future Blessing (Vita)
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 167 (+7)
Sbc4b3b.png  S545021.png
Those above plus Genshin Impact (PS4), and Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star (PS4)
Games Started: 332 (+3)

Maneater (PS5), Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5), Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Completion %: 61.06 (+1.02%)
S - 160 > 167 (+7)
A - 40 > 39 (-1)
B - 7 > 7 (+0)
C - 5 > 9 (+4)
D - 19 > 15 (-4)
E - 98 > 95 (-3)

Total trophies: 7985 (+226) 
Unearned trophies: 5217 5162 (-55)

This may seem small, but 2 of the games added were completed, and the other is for the platinum alphabet which I wholeheartedly intend to platinum, and hopefully do the DLC on too!

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 38 / 54 (+29) A 58%

This is a game I originally gave up on due to Crushing kicking my butt, but I went back and bet it on a much more casual and comfy 'Easy' and had a good time. I did use a guide with a series of screenshots for the collectibles though, as some were sneaky and the sparkle they made was easy to miss. There are a few other trophies I may be able to knock out such as chapter-specific speed runs, but I have no desire to go back in on Crushing.

Portal 2 15 / 51 (+12) C 28%
I ran through the story in an afternoon (4pm -> 1am by the looks of it!) and had a good time! There are lots of misc. trophies I can get like beating some chambers in a certain way, etc, but I went in guide-free without consulting the trophy list and this is how it turned out. I'll go through again at some point and see what I can do (maybe bring this up to an A or B), but some trophies are sadly unobtainiable nowadays, and many are co-op so I'll have to figure out 2 controllers.

Maneater 45 / 45 (+45) S 100%

The shark RPG. It was so very different to anything I've played and i had a good time. At points things were a bit jank, especially around the jumping which felt inconsistent, but the story was alright. The DLC was a ride too. Overall, a solid game. Thanks PS+!

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir 25 / 48 (+6) C 35%
Finished a character's story, and replayed some stuff to get collectibles I missed. I think I have another couple characters stories left which I should get onto before I forget what's going on.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 47 / 47 (+47) S 100%
What a delightful game! This is definitely worthy of all the praise it's getting. It's beautiful and fun, the characters are fun and cool, and the weapons are wild and weird, just like you'd expect from R&C.

Genshin Impact 50 / 50 (+1) S 100%
Genshin Impact 51 / 51 (+2) S 100%
After much grinding, I finally managed to beat the final dungeon and get the 100% / platinum. I've been playing each day since too, not for trophies obviously but because it's a fun chill game to play. There's another big content drop soon which I'm hoping comes with a few new trophies too.

Catherine: Full Body 16 / 56 (+5) C 24%
A few friends on Discord were chatting about the game, which put me in the mood to play it. It's a puzzle game, with lots of moving blocks to make paths up a tower. Having not played in a long time, I forgot all the tips, patterns, and algorithms for doing things 'right', but stumbled my way through a few levels and popped a couple trophies on the way. It requires multiple playthroughs anyway, so next time I play I might just start over. I didn't get too far anyway.

BioShock 2 17 / 69 (+2) C 22%
Since last update, I've finished up the online trophies from the base game. There are more in the DLC, but it's too expensive for me to consider and on the PS3 so there's not gonna be a sale. I'm okay with that. I've still yet to finish the single-player mode, but even if the servers close tomorrow, the platinum will be obtainable so I'm happy with the progress.

A Plague Tale: Innocence 36 / 36 (+30) S 100%
Another game that lived up to the praise! It nailed the atmosphere it was trying to achieve, and had not-too-hard but still engaging puzzles throughout.

Gravity Rush 2 13 / 48 (+3) D 19%
Not big progress, but still plodding along on this one and having a good time. It's fun but I opted not to stream it more since it's a game known to give people motion sickness, and it was for the Platinum Alphabet which I've pivoted to use Genshin Impact for G, and have moved on to Horizon Zero Dawn for H. More info below :D 

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 25 / 39 (+1) A 47%
Played some more 14, and popped 1 trophy which was a rather long grind for fishing. I'm progressing slowly towards some of the other big 100 / 1000-action trophies, and have made a little progress in the main story. Once I pop the platinum here, I'll boot it up on the PS5 which is where the real challenge starts as that is a much more involved trophy list.

Horizon Zero Dawn 11 / 79 (+11) E 11%
Just starting out, but am slowly getting the hang of it. Without giving away any spoilers, but if you know, you'll know where I'm at is: my last adventure left off with climbing my first Tall Neck. This is the current 'H' on the trophy alphabet list. I choose the rules, so decided Genshin's fine to use for G and have moved on. Part of this is with how much hype Forbidden west is getting, I want to play and finish up Zero Dawn and potentially get into it's sequel right away, or at least better understand the world first-hand so that I can enjoy watching the streams and such.

Code: Realize - Bouquet of Rainbows 9 / 31 (+2) E 16%
I've been playing Future Blessing some more, and this collection includes that. There are a few more trophies I can pop guilt-free as I've read it in the standalone game, so may see some quick progress in this soon. I'll start playing Guardian of Rebirth (the other game in this collection) soon.

Code: Realize - Future Blessing 32 / 32 (+18) S 100%
Finished the game, and enjoyed the story. I started this on a Vita which stopped working, and had to pick up another to finish it as the saved data kept corrupting. Fortunately the new (second-hand) Vita I got has had no issues. The setting for this game was steampunk-era London which was super cool, and had a fun twist on some historically well-known characters like Gentleman thief Arene, Lupin, Doctor Frankenstein, Sherlock Holmes, Van Helsing, and a few others who are references to things I don't really know.

Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star 13 / 13 (+12) S 100%

This game is pretty famous (infamous?) for being that weird bird game. And it was weird for sure. But I had a good time. It didn't overstay it's welcome which is great, and another game done always feels good.

Take care! :D

Oooh nice. If it's just hard, I may have more luck with that!

Will give Hard a shot whenever I play it next. Maybe playing in the Sully skin will improve my odds further. B)

Or I could do normal for slow motion if that's still too difficult. ?