Post your Progress Report

Well Hello fellow trophy hunters! In my last post I started with saying I couldn't believe it had been 3 weeks since the last time I posted... well here it goes again but this time, we are at the 4 weeks mark... but there's a really good reason for this... COVID has creeped it's way in to my household and the whole family had been sick for the last month or so. We've always been extra careful and followed the sanitary recommendations we have up here. Both my GF and myself are triple vaccinated but it didn't prevent us from getting it... And, as you might know, I have 2 young kids (9 and 24 months) and of course, they both got it too... so with both adults sick and the kids also being sick, it hasn't been a very pleasant month!

With this being said, I still managed to get some game time in while the kids were sleeping or while I was taking a sick day off work to relax :) Here's what went down!

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (RR) 35/35 (+35) 100%
Not much to say about this one as it was an autopop due to the new launcher... but a free platinum nonetheless... so, yeah, took it and ran ?

Batman Arkham City (PS3) 71/71 (+8) 100%

7 years and 6 months after starting this game, I have finally completed everything it had to offer and got the Platinum and 100% completion on it. The story side of this game is amazing but I wanted to break the disc when I starting working on the Campaigns... I find that all those Riddlers Revenge maps are just filler and should have been left out of the game... but hey, it's done!! So now I'm taking a short break from Batman and will be playing a few easy games to clear up the backlog and will then tackle Batman: Arkham Origins.

Operation: Tango 6/26 (+6) 20%
Started playing this one with one of my faithful viewers and we are having a blast! This game is a really fun Co-Op experience... and let me tell you, I am not a big fan of Multiplayer or Coop games... but this one... really like it. We only managed to squeeze in about 2h of game play but we will be returning to it shortly.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season 5/49 (+5) 7%
The Walking Dead is the first of my 4-5 easy games that I will be playing before tackling Arkham Origins. I had played all the previous instalments of the franchise but had this one left on the backlog. It should take me about 10h to completed and I am following a guide to make sure I don't miss out on any collectibles. I used to like games like this one but for some reason, I'm feeling like it's too restrictive and guided now... maybe I have matured as a gamer and moved on... anyways, I was looking for something that didn't require me to think too much... I have it with this game ?

God of War (2018) (Streaming on Twitch) 13/37 (+6) 18%

Progress has been really slow on this one as I haven't been streaming that much lately. The more I progress in the game, the more I am amazed at how good it is. Every time I sit down and start a session, I feel like time just evaporates and I already at the end of my 2h... Game plan is to blast through the story first and I will then do all side missions and exploration for the clean up. I don't know if it's the most efficient way of going about but that's the way I want to play this one. I might make use of a guide when I get to collectibles but not sure yet.

Streaming news

As mentioned previously, the poll has made a big return and voting has started. Here are the games that you currently can vote on and the number of votes they have at the time of writing these lines:
- Sonic Forces - 0 votes
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - 4 votes
- PGA Tour 2K21 - 2 votes
- Steep - 1 vote
- Wreckfest (PS5) - 0 votes

As usual, the poll will run until the end of God of War. 

If you want to vote for the next game and see my God of War (2018) hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!
https://twitch.tv/patthetrophyhunter

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel has been booming lately with over 1,000 monthly views and I have finally reached 100 subscribers. I'm neglecting the guides a bit lately but definitely getting some good feedback from my older Uncharted vids.

https://www.youtube.com/c/patthetrophyhunter

Be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that's it for the update, here's the summary of the progress :

Platinums: 72 (+2)
100% Completion: 82 (+2)
Completion %: 91.69% (-1.15%)
Unearned trophies: 327 (+50)

Hello hello fellow trophy hunters! Looks like I'm back to a somewhat normal schedule and posting this weekly update after 1 week ?

Things are getting back to normal at home with everyone getting better and Covid seems to be out of the house. Kids are sleeping better and so are Mom and Dad which means I also get more time to play and trophy hunt. So lets look at what went down since last week.

Didn't manage to get a session going for this one so no progress.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season 49/49 (+44) 100%
Completed the game in about 13h... for some reason, I didn't enjoy The Final Season as much as I had previous seasons or other TT games... I guess I'm just at another stage of my gaming career and these types of games don't fit in anymore... oh well.

God of War (2018) (Streaming on Twitch) 18/37 (+5) 32%

Completed the story in my last session and boy oh boy is it a good one! WOW!! I've said it many times and will say it many more times, this is probably the best game I have ever played! And I ain't done with it just yet cause even if the story is completed, there is ssssssooooo much more left to do to get the plat. So starting next stream, I'll be running around completing all the favors, exploring all the areas, finding all the collectibles and liberating some dragons... but I'll be keeping the Valkyries for last. Should be an interesting few hours ?

Streaming news

The poll is still running and we did get a few votes in since last time. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing these lines:
- Sonic Forces - 0 votes
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - 5 votes
- Steep - 1 vote

As usual, the poll will run until the we finish God of War. 

If you want to vote for the next game and see my God of War (2018) hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel has been booming lately with over 1,000 monthly views and I have finally reached 100 subscribers. I'm neglecting the guides a bit lately but definitely getting some good feedback from my older Uncharted vids.

Platinums: 73 (+1)
100% Completion: 83 (+1)
Completion %: 92.71% (+1.02%)
Unearned trophies: 278 (-49)

• Like 1

Hey all! Happy May! April was a month of fewer trophies, but with more chonky games completed which I'm completely okay with!

Platinum :platinum: 156 (+3)
S5d4f78.png S74682f.png Sfacd1b.png
Elden Ring (PS5), Code Realize: Guardians of Rebirth (Vita), Final Fantasy X-2 (PS4)

100% Completion 1f4af.png: 167 (+4)
S929f9b.png
Those above plus Sly Minigames. I should have Sly 3 here, more about that tragic tale below.

Games Started: 335 (+3)

Elden Ring (PS5), Code Realize: Guardians of Rebirth (Vita), Among Us (PS4)

Completion %: 61.81 (+0.75%)
S - 167 > 171 (+4)
A - 39 > 38 (-1)
B - 7 > 7 (+0)
C - 9 > 10 (+1)
D - 15 > 17 (+2)
E - 95 > 92 (-3)

Total trophies: 8144 (+159) 
Unearned trophies: 5102 (-60)

Games played

Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ 12 / 31 (+3) D 23%
Not really much to say here either. I've only done the Future Blessing content, as I had played that on Vita. Next up is the Guardian of Rebirth content.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 18 / 50 (+4) D 30%
Had an urge to play it, and played a bit. Made some more story progress, but not lots. 

Horizon Zero Dawn 18 / 79 (+7) D 18%
Going through this one slowly. Visited Meridian for the first time, to give a reference point of where I'm at. It's fun. I'm in discovery mode, trying to track down all the flowers and such, and discovered that training dummies are a collectible, of which I know I've missed many so going back through camps to try find them. Gonna try hold off looking things up on a map for as long as possible.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 26 / 39 (+1) A 50%
Not much more progress here. But I'm making progress on the bigger grinds slowly. Also did a good amount more story, which is cool!
Elden Ring 42 / 42 (+42) S 100%
A friend sold me on this by telling me "It's not like Dark Souls. It's easier! You can cheese all the bosses!" and that was enough for me to give it a try. I found a build that worked which was: Level up to way above everything's level, and run around while things died to damage over time effects. :D
Sly Minigames 8 / 8 (+2) S 100%
Not too much to say here. It's small minigames which I had done 3 out of 4 of, but didn't have the last one unlocked until I made more progress in Sly 3.
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves 33 / 36 (+31) B 82%
Okay, so story time! I finished the game and that was all okay! Synced up the trophies and all was well. Anyway, when I came back for another play session later, my controller wouldn't connect to the PS3. Dead battery I thought, so I plugged it in and kept on playing. Got the 100% in the game and the platinum popped! And then when I sent to sync it up, I realised I was offline, which was weird. The PS3 couldn't find a network, even with ethernet. So I'm pretty sure that the networking card is borked. I've since picked up a PS3 and my hope was I could USB the save data to the new one and hope that the trophies would autopop. Turns out some saved data is locked and can't be backed up for some reason.
I'm shelving the game for now. It's not super long, but it'll be more fun as a fresh-because-I've-forgotten-most-things experience; right now I think it will feel like a chore doing stuff over.
Among Us 14 / 25 (+14) C 45%
A few friends and I decided to give it a shot, and these are the trophs that came naturally. Not sure when the next play session will be, but the trophs will come home eventually. :D
Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth 32 / 32 (+32) S 100%
Kinda nyoomed through this one to help participate in a Discord event. The other one mentioned above is a collection of games, so I'll play it slow on that and get the full story!
Final Fantasy X-2 HD 35 / 35 (+23) S 100%
A game started in 2015, now finished, and I'm glad to have gone back and finished it up. Bits were a bit of a pain, but overall I enjoyed the experience. Another Final Fantasy plat in the bag.

In other news, I've decided to join a few small events here the forums. Nothing competitive. Feel free to have a look here and here.
Take care! :D

Edited by Mr-ttaM

Hey Hey what is up my friends!! I am back with another not so big progress report update... I do have some progress to show but it's been a slow slow slow past few weeks and the trend is still the same...

Kids and parents are still not feeling top. I don't know if it's covid stretching out (we stopped testing, at this point it's useless as we can test positive for weeks and not actually have anything)... but we are all tired and have some symptoms like congestion, cough, mild fever, fatigue... anyways, makes it much harder to get some good gaming sessions in when you don't sleep well and need to stop every 15-20 minutes to go take care of one of the kids that wakes up screaming.

This being said, we still managed to get some trophies done so let have a look at what happened in the last week.

Didn't manage to get a session going for this one so no progress.

WWE 2k Battlegrounds 10/13 (+10) 52%
Started this game as the off stream game... and... yeah... it's not great... The game doesn't have a plat (which I don't really mind) but it's not really fun either. The trophy list is fairly straightforward and can mostly be done naturally by completing the campaign (except for 3 trophies which you must do in custom matches). Most of the level in the campaign are easy enough and you can get through them without any major issues... but then you get to Wrestlemania and difficulty just jumps up so drastically... which is kind of stupid since you're stuck with the same characters you've been playing with from the start, which you can't really upgrade... so you have to find way to fudge the fights in order to win them... for example, the first fight with Undertaker is almost impossible to win legit as you barely damage him at all and he blocks almost all your punches and kicks and he counter about half of your power moves. They way I found to beat him was to draw him outside the ring and stun him at the 8 second mark and then climb back up in the ring and get him counted out... not the most glorious way of winning but it's the only way I found.

God of War (2018) (Streaming on Twitch) 21/37 (+3) 40%

Since completing the story, I have managed to get only 2 more sessions in (about 4h) and I've been running around and exploring, getting collectibles and completing favors all around Midgar. I've managed to fully upgrade both my Rage and my Health as well as fully explore Veithurgard. Next on the list I assume will be Beneath the Surface for fully exploring the Lake of Nine and then probably the 2 trophies for completing the favors (Like Oil and Water and Unfinished Business). I don't have a particular game plan apart from running around and getting as much done as I can and not fighting the Valkyries... I'm keeping those for last.

Streaming news

The poll is still running and it looks like at the time of writing these lines:
- Sonic Forces - 0 votes
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - 5 votes
- Steep - 1 vote

Platinums: 73 (+0)
100% Completion: 83 (+0)
Completion %: 92.66% (-0.05%)
Unearned trophies: 278 (+0)

Hi everyone and welcome back to yet another weekly progress report. This week we have a little more progress to report on... it's not that big of a progress report but I think I had a relatively good week considering the little time I played so lets not waste any time and jump right into it!

Operation: Tango 8/26 (+2) 250%
It's always hard for me to coordinate multiplayer sessions. With the kids and the various life obligation, committing to a game where I'm dependent on others is a difficult task... but I did manage to find some free time this weekend to get a 2h session and we managed to complete missions 3 and 4. We were about to start mission 5 when the kids woke up from their nap so I had to log off...
The more I play this game, the more I enjoy it. It's a really fun coop game and I'm looking forwards to completing the challenge DLC as well as replaying all the missions as the hacker. It's going to be fun to see what the other player was seeing on our first run.

WWE 2k Battlegrounds 13/13 (+3) 100%
Complete this game in about 13h. As I mentioned in a previous post, I did not enjoy it at all... it's not that fun, it's repetitive and once completed it has been quickly deleted never to be played again... nothing more to say...

Life is Strange: Before the Storm 11/35 (+11) 30%
Next game on the backlog was Life is Strange: Before the Storm. I had played the original game in 2017 and had really liked it... but like The Walking Dead, I'm not enjoying this game as much as I remember enjoying the first one. Don't get me wrong, the story is good and the game mechanics are interesting... but I seem to have moved on and don't appreciate those slow story games as much as I did before. I don't want to say the game is bad, it isn't, but I'm just not as much into it as I thought I would be... lets see how that evolves as I progress through it.

God of War (2018) (Streaming on Twitch) 23/37 (+2) 42%

In my last session's I've focused my efforts on exploration and getting the side quests completed. I've completed all the exploration of the lake of Nine to unlock the Beneath the Surface trophy and I also managed to defeat an ancient to get the materials to craft the last part of the ancient armor set needed for Primordial.
In the next session, I should be able to complete the last of the Brok and Sindri favors, complete the wayward spirits favors and liberate the 3 and final dragon. After I've gotten all that done, I think I'll be heading out to Muspelheim to complete the trials... although I still need to collect a few collectibles and shrines... I'll have to see what makes more sense when I get to that point.

Streaming news
Got some good new for the end of May. I will be celebrating my 2 years on Twitch with a Stream week! I'm on vacation from May 20th to 29th so I plan on streaming on the following schedule:
Sunday May 22nd - 9:30pm to ...

Monday May 23rd - 9:30pm to ...

Tuesday May 24th - 9am to 4pm

Wednesday May 25th - 9:30pm to ...
Thursday May 26th - 9am to 4pm
Friday May 27th - 9am to 4pm

This is a tentative schedule and will depend on how things are going with the kids (for the night streams) as well as my gf's recovery after her operation she's getting on the 25th.

Of course, the poll is still running and it looks like at the time of writing these lines:
- Sonic Forces - 1 vote
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - 6 votes
- Steep - 1 vote

Platinums: 73 (+0)
100% Completion: 84 (+1)
Completion %: 92.25% (-0.41%)
Unearned trophies: 295 (+17)

• 2 weeks later...

Good day everyone and welcome to this week's weekly progress report. Summer is just around the corner and as some of you might know, I'm a big motorcycle enthusiast. The last 2 years where very quiet riding wise with Covid and with my 2 children being born... but this year I intend to get back the miles I didn't ride... which means trophy hunting might slow down a little and that is just what happened last week.
I was away on a little motorcycle trip for the weekend and rode nearly 1,800km from Friday to Sunday... but I still managed to get some trophies before the trip... so let's look at what I managed to get done.

No progress.

Life is Strange: Before the Storm 35/35 (+24) 100%
And we are done with this one. My comments on the game from the previous post still stand... These games aren't for me anymore... Although they are well made and the story in kinda of interesting, I feel like the game is too slow and I tend to fall asleep while playing it. I'll still be playing Life is Strange 2 as I have it in my backlog but I don't think I'll be pursuing True Colors after that... unless I get it free on PS+ or something

God of War (2018) (Streaming on Twitch) 27/37 (+4) 60%

Managed to get in 2 or 3 sessions of 2h since last time. In those sessions I managed to complete all the Brok and Sindri favors; All the Wayward spirits favors; freed the 3rd and final dragon and got my 1,000th kill.
Since then, I've been walking around trying to find all the remaining Artifacts; Ravens; Treasure maps and Jotnar shrines. So fare I have completely cleared Helheim and Alfheim and will be running around and finding the remaining collectibles... I refuse to use a guide. Once I've gotten all I can, I'll then tackle Musphelheim and Nilfheim. 

Streaming news
Got some good new for the end of May. I will be celebrating my 2 years on Twitch with a Stream week! I'm on vacation from May 20th to 29th so I plan on streaming on the following schedule:
Sunday May 22nd - 9:30pm to ...

Monday May 23rd - 9:30pm to ...

Tuesday May 24th - Noon to 4pm

Wednesday May 25th - 9:30pm to ...
Thursday May 26th - 9am to 4pm
Friday May 27th - 9am to 4pm

This is a tentative schedule and will depend on how things are going with the kids (for the night streams) as well as my gf's recovery after her operation she's getting on the 25th.

Of course, the poll is still running and it looks like at the time of writing these lines:
- Sonic Forces - 1 vote
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - 7 votes
- Steep - 1 vote

Platinums: 74 (+1)
100% Completion: 85 (+1)
Completion %: 93.13% (+0.88%)
Unearned trophies: 267 (-28)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hello fellow trophy hunters and welcome to yet another weekly hunt update (2 weeks in this case as I was on vacation last week and didn't take the time to update y'all on my progress).
Also, during my vacation I held my 2 year streaming on Twitch Stream Week Celebration so I got to play a lot more than I usually do. Lets see how this translated into trophies!

No progress.

My Name is Mayo 3 51/51 (+51) 100%
What is there to say about this one... I have Plats for 1 and 2... just had to go for 3.

Life is Strange 2 18/47 (+18) 36%
After completing Life is Strange: Before the Storm, I decided I would clear another Life is Strange game from my backlog so I started Life is Strange 2. I'm enjoying it slightly more than Before the Storm. I'm not sure why but I feel the characters are more interesting as well as the story. I'm still not very far in the game but it a nice relax game to transition into a more intense hunt which will be Batman: Arkham Origins next.

God of War (2018) (Streaming on Twitch) 37/37 (+10) 100%

What an amazing game!!! I've said it multiple times but this instalment of God of War must be the best game I've ever played!!! I had a blast playing this game and even the end game and collectibles part of it was fun. I'm looking forwards to Ragnarok later this year and will definitely a day one purchase for me. 

Plants vs. Zombies: Garde Warfare (Streaming on Twitch) 14/56 (+14) 16%

Winner of the Next Game Poll, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is the game I've started hunting on. Very different from what I'm used to playing and didn't have high expectations for it but after about 10h of playing it, it's definitely growing on me :) I've only played Gardens and Graveyards so far as I haven't been able to find a Gnome Bomb lobby in the few attempts I did... but the game plan is to get the DLC trophies done first (hence why I want to find Gnome Bomb lobbies) and then continue the grind to leveling all the characters to 10 in Gardens and Graveyards and Team Vanquish picking up all the different character related trophies along the way.
Once that is done, I'll tackle Garden Ops and that should be it for that game.

Streaming news
With a new game comes a new poll... and as I had announced before starting Plants vs. Zombies, the next game will be a big one. So this poll is the Big Game Hunter poll and the choices are:
- Monster Hunter World
- Days Gone
- Fallout 4
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

As usual, the poll will run until the we finish the current game. 

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 76 (+2)
100% Completion: 87 (+2)
Completion %: 92.17% (-0.96%)
Unearned trophies: 328 (+61)

Nice one on God of War! I'm super glad you enjoyed it, it's so good! I'm really looking forward to Ragnarok too.

Here's my updates for May. Played 10 games to varying degrees.

Hey all! Happy May! April was a month of fewer trophies, but with more chonky games completed which I'm completely okay with!

Platinum :platinum: 160 (+4)
Sfc9691.png S6bb3db.png Sa88bbe.png Saacf5e.png
My Name is Mayo 3, Detroit: Become Human, Control, Crash Bandicoot: Warped

100% Completion 1f4af.png: 174 (+3)

My Name is Mayo 3, Detroit: Become Human, Control
You'll notice Crash isn't in this list. That's because it has a ridiculously difficult DLC level I haven't managed to beat!

Games Started: 336 (+1)

My Name is Mayo 3

Completion %: 62.78 (+0.97%)
S - 171 > 174 (+3)
A - 38 > 38 (+0)
B - 7 > 7 (+0)
C - 10 > 11 (+1)
D - 17 > 17 (+0)
E - 92 > 89 (-3)

Total trophies: 8325 (+181) 
Unearned trophies: 4991 (-111)
Getting under 5k is pretty awesome! I'm hoping to sustain this. Although I also do plan on starting a few (3) games this month so we'll see if I can balance that.

Games played

Gravity Rush 2 14 / 48 (+1) D 20%
Very small progress here, trophy wise. I've been mostly knocking out side missions, and unlocked a new type of collectible, which is what I got the trophy for getting. Basically it was looking for art etched onto walls around the city. I found I think 3 myself, then looked up a list for the other 7. They were incredibly well hidden.

Horizon Zero Dawn 23 / 79 (+5) D 24%

Small progress here too. I've progressed the main story a bit, done a bit more on collectibles, and have hunted most machine types; I think I'm still missing a couple though. I've also been focusing on overriding tallnecks, and have all in the main-game area. The DLC areas can wait until later when I'm a bit stronger.

The Witness 4 / 14 (+3) C 28%

Fun puzzle game! I could launch a guide and blitz through it, but I'm really enjoying not doing that, even if it's much slower and I'm missing a bunch.

Human Fall Flat 81 / 82 (+6) A 99%

There was a new DLC level, Lumber, and I hadn't done the previous one, Laboratory. They were fun little puzzle platforming, as you'd expect from the game. Pretty fun, very chill, and the 3 trophies weren't too bad at all.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 32 / 35 (+1) A 88%

I popped the 'Qualify from 500 rounds' trophy before the launcher swapover thing. I believe there are still ways to get the last ones, but I'm not too bothered. The 2 trophies (+ plat) missing are: 20 race wins and 20 show wins.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 27 / 39 (+1) A 52%

One trophy for training carpentry! I only have a few more 'do 1000 X' trophies left, then it'll be main story, dungeons, raids, and random world events (Fates) / random mini quests (Levequests) to go.

My Name is Mayo 3 51 / 51 (+51) S 100%
I used my timezone to my advantage her and got this platinum second in the world. Only 46 seconds behind first place. I checked the leaderboard and did about 1500 clicks too many too, which is what stung me here. It was pretty fun though. And a bit emotional. If you do play it, I'd suggest reading the credits. There's lots of humor and cheese mixed in.

Detroit: Become Human 49 / 49 (+41) S 100%

Finished this one up as part of this event. Overall, it was a fun game, but it was also pretty deep and harrowing at parts. As someone who doesn't like conflict at all, some of the decisions and paths required for trophies were kind of hard to take. ?

Control 68 / 68 (+67) S 100%

Another from the Bean Dive. I enjoyed it a lot! The world is so weird and creative. I didn't know what to expect at all, all throughout and I liked that sense of mystery. I did dial down the difficulty a bit, and I loved that that was an option.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped 25 / 27 (+5) A 94%

A game I had mostly done, with a few things unfinished. Someone shared their platinum completion in Discord, and that encouraged me to give it another go. And so I did! What's left is a DLC level, which I have heard is even more difficult than Stormy Ascent (the infamous level from Crash 1). I'll give it a go at some point. But for now, I'm okay with just having the platinum here.

The Summer 2022 Backlog Challenge has started, and I've nailed down my list to these 8 games (6 started, 2 owned but unstarted), if you wanted a peek as to what to expect next time.

1. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (35%)
  2. Sea of Solitude (4%)
  3. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (1%)
  4. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (1%)
  5. Steins;Gate 0 (1%)
  6. Batman: The Telltale Series (1%)
  7. Spiderman: Miles Morales (0%)
  8. Dream Daddy (0%)

Also with the announcement of server closures for Super Bomberman R, I'm gonna focus on getting the online components of these games done.

1. Jump Force (goes down Aug 2022)
  2. Super Bomberman R (goes down December 2022)

I'll look into growing this list with games that have online requirements over time, so I'm prepared and don't need to panic when they do eventually go down.

Anyways, that's all from me.

Until next time,

Take care! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well Hello again fellow trophy hunters and welcome to yet another not-so-weekly weekly hunt update. I have no excuse this time other than I procrastinated last week and didn't do the weekly update :)
Now, I must admit that I have been fairly tired lately and missed a bunch of streams hence haven't played as much as I usually do. The reason for this is that my GF got a surgery 3 weeks ago (she's doing fine, don't worry, it's just esthetic surgery) and she can't pick up the kids... so I've been doing all the getting up in the morning, getting them prepared, giving the baths, getting up at night if one of them cries or needs a diaper change... so yeah... after 3 weeks it kinda takes a toll and I fall asleep on the couch as soon as I have 5 minutes to relax... But I still manage to squeeze in some game time so let's see what I've managed to accomplish since our last update.

No progress.

Life is Strange 2 47/47 (+29) 100%
Alright, so I'm done with story games... for a few weeks at least. Now, although I haven't enjoyed Life is Strange 2 as much as I enjoyed playing story games a few years ago, I definitely think it's the story game that entertained me the most out of the last ones I have played. Story was good, characters interesting and the game wasn't too long. Now it's done and I'm moving on to other stuff :)

Batman: Arkham Origins 45/63 (+12) 100%
As planned, I went back to the PS3 for the next off stream game. I initially played this game back in 2014 and had completed it on Normal not really worrying about any trophies back then. I then got back into it in 2018 to complete the Online stuff when I found out the servers were scheduled for shut down in the following months (which never actually happened I believe). As those of you who read this regularly know, I like to keep the plat as the very last trophy I pop for a game so before doing anything main list related, I went ahead and completed both the Initiation and Cold Cold Heart DLC.
I must confess that I used the glitch to unlock the Initiation DLC trophies as I didn't want to get myself into another Arkham City situation where I would have to play hours of combat and predator maps for a few bronze trophies. If you are wondering what I'm talking about, check out this post in the forums.

Now that I am done with the DLC stuff, I'm planning on getting any of the random stuff that I hadn't completed before such as the Alfred conversations; finishing the different Dark Knight tracks; scanning all the anarchy tags etc... After that, it's going to be grinding the Combat; Predator and Custom challenges and only once all that is done will I go for the NG+ and I am the Night playthroughs... should entertain me for a few days :)

Plants vs. Zombies: Garde Warfare (Streaming on Twitch) 15/56 (+1) 18%

As mentioned in the intro, I've missed a bunch of streams in the last 2 weeks so I haven't been playing this game too much. I did manage to find a few Gnome Bomb matches in my last stream and I've been working on getting the wins in both that mode and Gardens and Graveyards. It's a slow process as I'm not really good at the game but I'll get there... eventually :)

Streaming news
The Big Game Hunter poll is still going and we already have a few votes locked in:
- Monster Hunter World - 1 vote
- Days Gone - 0 votes
- Fallout 4 - 1 vote
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 2 votes
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - 0 votes

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 77 (+1)
100% Completion: 88 (+1)
Completion %: 92.99% (+0.82%)
Unearned trophies: 286 (-42)

Hello once again fellow trophy hunters and welcome to this week's weekly hunt update. We've got some nice little updates this week... no plat or anything of the sort but I have been chipping away at the unearned trophies and making some respectable progress in all my current games. So lets not waste any time and dive right into it!

Operation: Tango 9/26 (+1) 28%
For the very first time in a really really long time, Jamie Jones and I managed to find a little bit of time to play. Now, we didn't have that much time (only about 1h) so we only managed to finish mission 5 and get the trophy that goes with it. A little progress is better than no progress right?

Batman: Arkham Origins 49/63 (+4) 72%
Also following the plan, I've been cleaning up some random stuff before I get into the NG+ run. Since last time I got the 20 Anarchy tags, all of Alfred's conversations; got all Gold in the Training missions and used all 5 gadgets in one combo.

I've decided to get all the Challenge maps cleared next before continuing with the Story trophies. I'm currently working my way through the combat ones and I've completed 4 of the 12 but the extreme maps are still locked. From what I understand, I need to complete the Campaign maps in order to unlock those... so I'll be doing Combat, Predator and then Campaigns and then return to combat.. which will definitely slow down my trophy progression with this game... but it's been on the backlog for 8 years now... so a few more weeks won't matter much ;)

Plants vs. Zombies: Garde Warfare (Streaming on Twitch) 24/56 (+9) 31%

Made some really good progress on this game since last time. I've managed to get most of the trophies for the Zomboss Down DLC completed except for the Win 15 Gnome Bomb matches and killing 500 Pirate Zombies. For the wins, I'm probably only a few matches away and for the Pirate Zombies, I'll be playing a lot of Garden Ops later on in this hunt and hopefully wont take me too long to get those Pirate kills.

On another note, I believe I've found a way to get those grindier trophies that I have left by self boosting with my PS4 and my Alt Account. I'll be trying this out off stream so that we can concentrate on the more interesting trophies and move on to the next games.

Streaming news
Speaking of next games, the Big Game Hunter poll is still going and more votes have come in. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Days Gone - 0 votes
- Fallout 4 - 1 vote
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 5 votes

Looks like Skyrim is pulling away from the pack... but still a lot of time to vote left.

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel is still doing good with over 1,000 monthly views even though I barely post any new guides... but you can always head on out and check out my VODs. I have all my streams from 92 forwards uploaded on there.

Platinums: 77 (+0)
100% Completion: 88 (+0)
Completion %: 93.23% (+0.24%)
Unearned trophies: 272 (-14)

• 3 weeks later...

What is up everyone?!! It is time again for another weekly hunt update. As it's been my habit in the last few months, I've been skipping weeks and making only some small progress. One of the reasons for that is that I'm a big motorcycle enthusiast and for the first time in 2 years, there's places to go and events to attend... so as soon as I have a bit of free time and/or on the weekends, I jump on one of my bikes and I go ridding. I still manage to get some trophies do so lets not waste any time and dive right into it!

Operation: Tango 9/26 (+0) 28%
No progress to report on this one.

Batman: Arkham Origins 49/63 (+0) 72%
No trophies earned on this game but I did make a lot of progress in all of the Challenges categories. Last time I checked I had completed the following:
10/12 Combat Maps completed
6/12 Predator Maps completed
2/12 Campaign Maps completed
10/12 Custom Combat Maps completed
6/12 Custom Predator Maps completed
12/12 Combat Training Maps completed

As you can see, I'm getting nearer to getting all those challenge maps done. Once that is over, I'll focus on getting the remaining trophies in free roam before moving on to NG+ and IATN playthroughs.

Plants vs. Zombies: Garde Warfare (Streaming on Twitch) 39/56 (+15) 61%

Made a lot of progress on this one since last time. As I had mentioned in my previous post, I found a way to boost a lot of the grindier trophies by self boosting with a 2nd console and an alt account. So I managed to get most of the boasts, kills and some of the other trophies with creating a Gnome Bomb match. The game mode is relatively quiet so doing this you usually can get a good 5-10 minutes before someone else joins the match... unfortunately I have not found a way to create a full private lobby... but maybe using a method I found for GTA V would work... I'd have to validate this but then again, I'm almost done with all the trophies that could help with so I don't think it's worth it.

Streaming news
Of course, the poll is still running and the next one is the Big Game Hunter poll. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Days Gone - 0 votes
- Fallout 4 - 1 vote
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 7 votes

Skyrim increasing it's lead over the other choices... we still have a good 3-4 streams before I get PvZ done so make sure you cast your votes if you haven't done so already.

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel is still doing good with over 1,000 monthly views even though I barely post any new guides... but you can always head on out and check out my VODs. I have all my streams from 92 forwards uploaded on there.

Platinums: 77 (+0)
100% Completion: 88 (+0)
Completion %: 93.59% (+0.36%)
Unearned trophies: 257 (-15)

• 3 weeks later...

What is up fellow hunters!!! Welcome back to yet another not so weekly Pat The Trophy Hunter progress report. We've been busy lately and I have some amazing progress to show for it. Lets jump right into it with our first game... which has no progress to show ;)

Batman: Arkham Origins 51/63 (+2) 75%
I have only 2 trophies for this one but it doesn't really reflect the amount of progress that I did. As you might know, getting the challenges cleared is time consuming but you don't get a trophy for it until you've completed all of the maps in a category... well if turns out that since I hadn't progressed enough in the Worst Nightmare track, I don't have the Sonic Batarang upgrage which I need to finish the last predator room and 2 of the Campaign missions... so I had to set those asside and I started my NG+ run in order to go and unlock that upgrade. Here's the challenge progress so far:
12/12 Combat Maps completed
11/12 Predator Maps completed
10/12 Campaign Maps completed
12/12 Custom Combat Maps completed
11/12 Custom Predator Maps completed
12/12 Combat Training Maps completed

As you can see, I'm only a few maps away from getting 3 more trophies (Perfectionist; Medalist and Olympian) which I'll be able to achieve once I get that last upgrade (which will also pop I've Got This at when I get it).

Plants vs. Zombies: Garde Warfare (Streaming on Twitch) 56/56 (+17) 100%

I've finally completed this game and shall never play it again :)
Ok, it's not that bad, it just really isn't my type of game and I found it really repetitive... and I was really bad at it... so nope, didn't have much fun playing it... but at least I got it done and it's now a nice little 100% game on my profile.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 5/76 (+5) 5%

Winner of the last poll, Skyrim is our newest challenge. I've played about 6h so far and I have barely scratched the surface of what this game has to offer... it is massive!!!! If the guides I've been reading are accurate, I'm in for at least 130 hours which would probably make it the longest Plat/100% that I will have on my list... when it's done.

First impressions so far is a lot of confusion. The skill tree is huge, the map is huge, you can pick up everything and anything, there's not too much guidance on what to do and everyone you talk too has a quest for you... really sounds like real life ;) But I'm enjoying it so far! Looking forwards to the next session and discover more of what Skyrim has to offer.

Streaming news
With the end of the last poll, I have introduced a new voting system for the new poll. It is now possible for viewers to vote using their channel points! Each vote cost 100 channel points and viewers are allowed to vote as many times as they wish (there's a 30 minute cooldown period between votes... just so I don't get vote spammed).

So the new poll is a Franchise poll and you have 3 franchise options to vote from. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 2 votes
- Darksiders - 0 votes
- Borderlands - 4 vote

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I completed Skyrim (which is going to be in a while...).

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Skyrim trophy hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 78 (+1)
100% Completion: 89 (+1)
Completion %: 92.82% (-0.77%)
Unearned trophies: 309 (+52)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again fellow trophy hunters and welcome to this weeks Hunt Update.
There's not much to say this week as I've been sick and really exhausted the last 2 weeks... I've barely played any games... my GF even told me she knew I was really sick because at one point I didn't play for 4 days in a row... which is really exceptional.

My symptoms resemble those I had when I got Covid earlier this year but both tests that I past came out negative so I'm assuming this is just a standard cold... weird to get it in August but I've read in the news that there's a lot of people getting sick these days... weird stuff.

Anyways, lets see what has been going on lately.

Batman: Arkham Origins 58/63 (+7) 86%
This is the game I've made the most progress on in the last 2 weeks. I've managed to unlock the Sonic Batarang upgrade so I was able to complete the remaining Predator and Custom Predator maps I was missing to unlock Perfectionist and Medalist. I'm now only 2 Campaigns away from getting Olympian which shouldn't be too much of a challenge as I've done all those maps multiple times already.

I have also completed my NG+ playthrough and achieved Give Them Something to Believe

I'm still missing Ranks 14 and 15 of the Worst Nightmare Dark Knight track but I found 2 places early in the game where I can achieve those so I'm going to go for it in my I am the Night playthrough... not ideal, but since I hadn't done much of those challenges in my initial playthrough I had to complete most of them in NG+ leaving those 2 to be cleaned up in IATN.

If everything goes well, I should be able to get the Plat and 100% for this game by the next update! Wish me luck!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 10/76 (+5) 10%

As I mentioned in the intro, I've been sick a lot lately which has slowed down my progress on this game considerably... In fact, I the last trophy I earned was on August 1st (9 days ago at the time of writing this). I hope to start feeling better by the end of the week so I can get back to streaming on Sunday.

Streaming news
With the end of the last poll, I have introduced a new voting system for the new poll. It is now possible for viewers to vote using their channel points! Each vote cost 100 channel points and viewers are allowed to vote as many times as they wish (there's a 30 minute cooldown period between votes... just so I don't get vote spammed).

So the new poll is a Franchise poll and you have 3 franchise options to vote from. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 4 votes
- Darksiders - 1 votes
- Borderlands - 4 votes

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I completed Skyrim (which is going to be in a while...).

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Skyrim trophy hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 78 (+0)
100% Completion: 89 (+0)
Completion %: 93.03% (+0.21%)
Unearned trophies: 297 (-12)

As for the previous update, I don't have much to mention as I was still sick this past week. Before last night, I had not streamed for 14 days (which is really exceptional) and had only played Arkham Origins and even that one I have not played that much.
But I'm feeling much better now, still a bit of a cough going and some tightness in my airways but at least the headaches and fatigue are over.

So with this being said, here's what the last week of Trophy Hunting has been like.

Batman: Arkham Origins 60/63 (+2) 90%
Managed to get the Ranks 14 and 15 of the Worst Nightmare Dark Knight track unlocking both the Worst Nightmare and Legend of the Dark Knight trophies. I had also gotten pretty far in my IATN playthrough but screwed up and did a save copy with only 1 bar of health going into the rooftop portion of the Bane fight... and it was almost unthinkable for me to complete this fight without getting hit... so I chose to restart the IATN playthrough and I'm not back to the Murder Scene investigation part... so did some fairly good progress towards getting back to where I was.

If everything goes well, I should be able to get the IATN playthrough completed by next week... fingers crossed.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 13/76 (+3) 13%

I had not played this game (or streamed as a matter of fact) for 14 days... In fact, I the last trophy I earned was on August 1st. After about 2 weeks of not playing, I finally got back to it last night and managed to get 3 trophies. I was dying a lot so I decided to turn the difficulty all the way down just to accelerate the process. This is a long enough game, I didn't see any reason why I would make it longer by playing it on anything else than easy :)

Streaming news
As mentioned previously, I have introduced a new voting system for the new poll. It is now possible for viewers to vote using their channel points! Each vote cost 100 channel points and viewers are allowed to vote as many times as they wish. I had initially set a 30 minute cool down to the votes thinking that the cooldown would apply to the voter but it was actually getting applied to everyone preventing votes from being cast.... So I decided to completely remove the cool down so now viewers can vote as frequently as they want as long as they have channel points to spend.

For this poll, we have a Franchise poll and you have 3 franchise options to vote from. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 6 votes
- Darksiders - 1 votes
- Borderlands - 4 votes

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I completed Skyrim.

Platinums: 78 (+0)
100% Completion: 89 (+0)
Completion %: 93.12% (+0.09%)
Unearned trophies: 292 (-5)

• 2 weeks later...

I was on vacation last week and as those of you who read my posts regularly will know, I don't sit at my computer when I'm on vacation hence why there was no update last week. I had a very nice vacation week, managed to do good 4-5h sessions on Skyrim and also completed Arkham Origins.

I'm back at work this week but will be on vacation again week of September 5th. I have a funeral to attend of the 5th but plan on having some long (5-6h) streams Tuesday through Friday... Check out my socials to get notifications of when I'm live!

So with this being said, here's what the last weeks of Trophy Hunting has been like.

Batman: Arkham Origins 63/63 (+3) 100%
And we are done with this one!! That was it for the PS3 versions of the Batman games I had played but not Plated/100%. Glad this is done, I'll now be taking a break from Batman games for a little while but definitely want to tackle Arkham Knight in the near future.... just don't know when I'll get to it though.

The Last of Us 27/50 (+6) 41%
Next game on the list of my PS3 clean up games is The Last of Us. I had initially played this game back in 2013 completing the story in Normal. I then revisited it in 2018 in order to get all the online trophies done before server closures. That left me with only the offline stuff to do and a still achievable Plat/100%! So since it had been so long I hadn't played it, I decided I would start off with the easier part of what I had left to clean up and that is the Left Behind DLC content and that is essentially what I've been concentrating on. I've just completed my first Playthrough on Easy and collected all but 1 of the miscellaneous trophies (the water gun fight one) which I screwed up on my first attempt. I'll be replaying Chapter 4 to get it done before I do my 2nd playthrough on Survivor.

Once I'm done with the Left Behind DLC, my play is to start a new game on Hard and follow a collectibles guide to get everything on that run. Once that's done, I'll be tackling NG+ and Grounded. Now I've read on the PSNP guide that you can actually get Grounded and Grounded+ with only 1 playthrough but need to have completed a NG+ playthrough first... So I'm thinking I'll be doing a NG+ on Easy and then do the Grounded+ trick to get all the NG+ difficulties and Grounded difficulties trophies... I have yet to decide how I'll be tackling that one...

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 19/76 (+6) 19%

As mentioned in the intro, I've managed to squeeze in a few good sessions last week and made some good progress in the game. I'm now well past the halfway point in the main quest but have barely touched any of the side quests. Last stream I decided I would start playing through the Thieves Guild storyline in order to get the skeleton key... I'm so annoyed with the lockpicking mechanics that I decided I'd put the main quest on hold for a while to get this key.

Once I get it though, I don't think I'll be going back to the main quest right away. I think I'll go and do some of the miscellaneous quests that have been stacking up in my quest log. I don't think I'll necessarily tackle any of the side quests, just the miscellaneous stuff... and maybe clear out some dungeons and stuff... we shall see.

Anyways, I'm having a great time with this game and what seems like the infinity of possibilities and options that it offers. Truly and amazing game!

Streaming news
The new voting system for the poll has proven to be a huge success! New viewers who have just started following can now cast votes after only a few minutes of watch time (as soon as they have 100 channel points available) and the usuals now get to spend their points to have a bigger say on what they want to see next. Removing the cooldown has proven to be a lot of work for me though there's been some voting wars going on almost every stream since I removed it.

For this poll, we have a Franchise poll and you have 3 franchise options to vote from. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 90 votes
- Darksiders - 2 votes
- Borderlands - 81 votes

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I completed Skyrim.

Platinums: 79 (+1)
100% Completion: 90 (+1)
Completion %: 93.39% (+0.27%)
Unearned trophies: 277 (-15)

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning fellow hunter and welcome back once again to this not so weekly weekly update!
I was on vacation again last week and the week did not go as expected. My plans were to run all my errands on Monday so I could stream 6-7h Tuesday to Friday and get a good 25-30h progress on Skyrim... well guess what, that didn't happen.

What happened is that I forgot that Monday was Labor day and that most stores where closed... so I had to do most of my errands on Tuesday... cutting my streaming time to about 2h30... not too bad, still managed to get a little time in and I figured I still could stream 3 days for 7h a day... but Juliette got sick and I had to keep her at home with me Wednesday and Thursday, so no streaming there... but I did managed to get a 7h session in on Friday... So what was supposed to be a 30h week of Skyrim turned out to be a 9h week of Skyrim...

I still managed to get a little bit of progress done though so lets have a look at what that looks like.

Still no progress on Tango this past 2 weeks.

The Last of Us 31/50 (+4) 45%
I completed the Water Gun fight trophy as well as the Grounded Playthrough for the Left Behind DLC earning all the trophies for it.

I also started a Grounded+ Playthrough even though the initial plan was a bit different. If you remember, I had mentioned I had completed the game on Normal a while back... so reading through the PSNP forums or Guides I found a way that you can limit yourself to 2 playthroughs so that's the course of action I have chosen. I am following a guide so I grab all the collectibles along the way but I might need to chapter select to clean up. Amo and supplies are so scarce on Grounded that I might end up having to skip certain fights in order to progress hence leaving behind some collectibles... we shall see in time.

I might also have to do a 3rd NG+ playthrough as I'm not sure I'll be able to find enough supplements and parts to fully upgrade Joel and the Weapons. In about 3h of gameplay I have found 25 supplements and maybe 50 parts... I assume there's going to be more as I progress but still... it's really not much...

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 24/76 (+5) 26%

Doing some good progress on this one, I'm far from finished but it's moving along quite well. In the last sessions I have managed to get the Thiefs guild questline to the point where I get the skeleton key. I've held off completing that final quest so I can hold on to the skeleton key and not worry about breaking lockpicks.
I have also completed the Civil War questline earning all the trophies associated with it and I have almost completed the main story questline which I believe I'll be completing in my next session.

Now, I'm still not sure which path I will go next... I might go for completing misc objectives (missing only 9 for the trophy) or go for Clearing 50 dungeons. One thing that I have decided though is that I will not tackle any of the DLC content until I get all but 1 of the base games trophies (probably keeping that one for escaping from Jail for last).

Either way, I still have about 100h worth of Skyrim to play so there's enough time to think about it :)

Streaming news
Franchise poll is going strong and I often have to pause the game while there's a voting war that breaks out in chat. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 150 votes
- Darksiders - 4 votes
- Borderlands - 139 votes

Quick reminder that you can now join in on the voting by redeeming votes in exchange for 100 channel points (which are free and you earn simply by watching the stream), you can vote an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough point to buy votes.

Platinums: 79 (+0)
100% Completion: 90 (+0)
Completion %: 93.56% (+0.17%)
Unearned trophies: 268 (-9)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hello fellow hunter, this is another weekly hunt update.
Posting an update every 2 weeks seems to have become the norm for me... that is because I haven't been making much progress... so without anything to report, I tend to not post as much :)

So as you'll see below, I've been spending most of my time playing The Last of Us off stream while trying to make some progress on Skyrim.

On some random news, I decided to get a PSVR. I was waiting for the PSVR2 to come out so I could clear some of the VR games off of my backlog, but with the announcement that it would not be backwards compatible, I figured I'd get a used PSVR... which I did. Now I won't be streaming any VR games but I'll definitely be playing some in my spare time.

So although I did almost no progress 2 weeks ago, last week got the ball rolling for TLOU! Lets see how it went.

The Last of Us 42/50 (+11) 82%
Wow!!! What a ride the Grounded+  playthrough was!!! I managed to get it done and honestly, it wasn't that bad... oh it wasn't easy, but it wasn't has painful as I had expected... but I must thank YouTube for allowing people to post such good strategy videos.

One weird thing that happened to me is that I popped Scavenger for finding all collectibles even though I have not found all collectibles... So that's what I'm left with now... cleaning up all the collectibles. I did manage to get all the comic books as well as all the Artifacts... in fact, I realized I could of gotten that one much earlier but I hadn't "flipped" the artifacts in Ellie's bag... so went back to that chapter, flipped those artifacts that could be flipped and I got the trophy.

So what's left to do now?? Well for one, I'm missing 1 Firefly Pendant which I'll be grabbing by Chapter Select. I'm also missing 1 manual which is hidden behind on of the 2 shiv doors I'm missing. Should also be able to get via Chapter Select... now on my checklist I have 3 shiv doors that I "missed" but only 2 are actually missing in the stats... so I guess I'll have to got for that too.

I also seem to have missed some of Ellie's jokes, so I'm going to replay Chapters 5 and 6 via Chapter Select and hopefully get those.

Now the part that sucks... I haven't fully upgraded Joel nor fully upgraded the Weapons... and I'm missing 2 of the conversations... I don't know which ones... so I'm juggling with the idea of doing a full brand new playthrough so I can track the conversations properly... or maybe just replay each chapter separately and hope to pop those conversations... I'm still trying to figure out which approach to take.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 27/76 (+3) 34%

I haven't been streaming a lot lately so the progress on Skyrim has been much slower than I would like. I did manage to finish the Main questline, reached level 25 and completed 50 misc objectives.

After doing that, I have started doing some of the Deadric quests and have completed 8 or 9 of the 15 I need for the trophy. I'm not sure I'll continue with those in my next session though as some of the missions won't unlock until I'm higher level. What I think I'll be doing will be going for Companion, Mage and Assassin questlines. I'm still going to hold back on completing the Thief questline because I want keep the Skeleton Key.

Streaming news
Franchise poll is going strong and I often have to pause the game while there's a voting war that breaks out in chat. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 181 votes
- Darksiders - 4 votes
- Borderlands - 215 votes

Quick reminder that you can now join in on the voting by redeeming votes in exchange for 100 channel points (which are free and you earn simply by watching the stream), you can vote an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough point to buy votes.

Platinums: 79 (+0)
100% Completion: 90 (+0)
Completion %: 94.25% (+0.69%)
Unearned trophies: 254 (-14)

Edited by PatTheTrophyHunter

What is up my fellow trophy hunting friends! Welcome to this weeks Trophy Hunting progress report!

It has been a really good week trophy hunting wise, the best week I've had in a really long time and I'm glad you are all here to share it with me.

So lets not waste any time and jump right into it.

The Last of Us 50/50 (+8) 100%
And this one is finally done!! Took me 9 years and 2 months to get every trophy but it is now done. Can't say it was easy though as those darn conversations almost drove me insane. Lets recap:

So, back in 2013, way before I was a trophy hunter, I had played the game on normal and didn't really focus on getting all the collectibles or conversations. I ended up getting some but didn't really track which.

Then in 2016, I started trophy hunting and decided to clear up all the Online stuff for games I had already started so I didn't get locked out of the plats in case of server shutdowns, so I got the Online stuff done in 2018... and the game went back to the backlog.

Fast forward to 2022 and I got to this game on my PS3 backlog cleanup endeavor. So I went on to do my Grounded+ playthrough and printed out a guide so I could track all the collectibles, conversations, jokes etc!... thing is, I didn't really pay attention if the conversations registered or not so by the time I completed my Grounded+ playthrough I had 35/37 conversations... but I had checked them all off on my checklist... what a bummer.

Good thing though is I still had to do at least a partial playthrough to fully upgrade Joel and some of the weapons as I had not managed to do so in my first 2. So I started an New Game++ on Easy and concentrated on hitting all of those optional conversations and checking the stats every time to see if that conversation had registered.

One morning last week I did a short 45 minutes session before work and found a conversation I had missed in Bills Town! I was super hyped!!! I was now sitting at 36/37!!! I clearly remember triggering that conversation in my Grounded+ playthrough though but... you know... it is what it is. So I continue playing until I hit a checkpoint, check to confirm that I'm still at 36/37 and shut down the console and go down to my office to start my work day. 

The same day on my lunch break I load the game back up motivated to keep pushing through and get that last conversation... I boot the game and check my stats... 35/37 conversations!!!! Well f*ck me!!! It didn't save... at least I knew which one it was I'm missing and it's not too far into the chapter... figured I'd come back to it at a later time.

So anyways, I continue playing during lunch and hit a conversation in the next chapter that has the count go up to 36!!! I'm super hyped now, I do a hard save on a new save file, chapter select to the other conversation I found earlier and BOOM!!! Got the trophy!

Lesson learned for when I do the Remastered and eventual the Remake... track the conversations from the beginning :) 

After getting the conversations, all I needed to do is to get to chapter 7 to fully upgrade the El Diablo and the replay chapters 5 and 6 for Ellies jokes and the Platinum and 100% was mine!

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter 14/14 (+14) 100%
After completing TLOU, I decided to go on a quest to clear my backlog of shorter games (sub 10h estimate time to complete) and the first one on my list was this game. I had wanted to play it for a while now as I had really enjoyed What Remains of Edith Finch. I started the game without a guide but after 1h of running around, not really knowing or understanding what I had to do, I decided to follow a guide... and I'm glad I did because some of the things you have to do or locations you need to visit I probably would never have found in a reasonable amount of time.
The game in itself is really well made and the story is awesome... but I need more guidance in a game... overall a good experience though.

Uno 6/13 (+6) 28%
After completing The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Uno was the next game on my list of short games to complete. If you have ever player Uno, you won't really have an issue getting the trophies for this game... trophy list is just essentially playing games and getting wins. It's pretty simple and fun and can be completed in about 10h if you don't loose too many games.

Beware though, Uno has the unfortunate reputation of being a dong fest... and I mean that literally as there's a feature in the game where you can show your face cam as your Avatar and some brilliant idiots think it's funny to point the camera at their weewee... So I do recommend you turn off that option unless you are in the mood to have a random dingaling pop up on your screen every once in a while.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 30/76 (+3) 38%

Slowly progressing through this game... it seems like I can barely complete 1 or 2 quests per session... a 2h session flies by so fast and I always feel like I've done so little. This being said, I completed one of the trophies I dreaded the most and that's having 100,000 gold. I can now focus on doing quests and not spend as much time picking up stuff to sell for cash. I'm still collecting loot as I'll need a decent amount of gold to build up my 3 households I need for DLC trophies but I'm not spending as much time as I previously did on it.

I a nutshell, I've decided to go and do the Companions questline and I'm about 3/4 of the way through it. I think that by the end of the next session I should be able to have it done. After that, I'm either going to tackle some of the Hearthfire DLC (now that I don't need to save up on gold as much) or do the Mage questiline... I'll see how I feel when I get there.

Streaming news
Viewers have been going bananas over the new voting system... so much that I have add to add a x5 votes for 500 points and a x10 votes for 1,000 because chat was getting flooded by redeems. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 236 votes
- Darksiders - 6 votes
- Borderlands - 246 votes

Platinums: 80 (+1)
100% Completion: 92 (+2)
Completion %: 94.41% (+0.16%)
Unearned trophies: 250 (-4)

Hello again fellow trophy hunting friends! Welcome to this weeks Trophy Hunting progress report!

And what a week it has been. The October Short Game Clean up month is clearing this backlog like crazy... well, actually no because I keep adding games to it... last week alone I added 20 something more games to it... I just browse the PS+ library and find a bunch of games I want to play every time so I add them to the library and hence the backlog... so instead of it going down it actually goes up... I really need to find more time to play games...

Anyways, enough with the complaining and on to the hunting!

Still no progress on Tango this week. I think this is the last week I include Tango in the progress report... I haven't made any progress on this game since June... I guess I'll just remove it from the report and put it back on whenever I get back to playing it.

Uno 13/13 (+7) 100%
Very easy game to 100%, only 1 trophy actually gave me bit of a headache and that was Flying Higher for which you need to win a match with more than 700 points. For those who have never played, you probably have no clue what that means so let me give you a little bit of context... in a really good game, I'll usually score around 180-200 points... so scoring 700 is really something.
I ended up having to boost this one with a fellow hunter.

The technique we took was to play a 2v2 match vs AI with 0-7; Stacking and Draw to play house rules on... and we just kept drawing cards until one of the AI's had only 1 card in hand and hopefully by that time you have a 0 or 7 (which you probably have a ton of...) and switch hands with the AI, call Uno and play. Explained like that, it looks really easy but it did require us about a dozen matches before we got the perfect setup and we ended up winning with something like 1300 points.

Monopoly Madness 29/29 (+29) 100%
The following game on the October Short Game Clean up list was Monopoly Madness... and it wasn't at all what I expected... I had absolutely no fun playing this game. 

The game feel to me like a cross between Monopoly and Ovecooked. All you do is run around, gather money, water or electricity to buy and upgrade properties. The player with the most properties at the end of the match wins…

Now, from the trophy hunting perspective, its a quick but annoying hunt. The reason being that about half of the trophies are awarded for getting one of the numerous “bonuses” at the end of a match.

The upside is that all the trophies can be earned in local free play with either 1 AI or 2 controllers.

The downside is that the bonuses are completely random and the game will award between 1 and 3 bonuses per match… so even if you complete the requirements to obtain the bonus you are going for, you are not guaranteed to get it… so you’ll have to just replay matches until you get it.

Needless to say this game was deleted as soon as the trophy popped.

Stray (PS4) 16/25 (+16) 60%
After the awful experience with Monopoly Madness, Stray was next on the line. I had heard and read some really good things about this game so I was looking forwards to playing it. The trophy list seemed easy enough (although I am always weary of Speedrun trophies) and the game looked beautiful. Before starting the game, I did a bit of research as I always do before I start a new game. The info I gathered was that this game has no missables as everything can be completed after finishing the game via chapter select... so I decided to not read or follow any guides for this short game... and am I glad that I did this. Stray is an amazingly beautiful little game on the PS4, so I can't wait to have it done and play it again on the PS5.

It is not very hard but does have a few tricky puzzles as well as 3 or 4 challenging chasse sections but nothing that can't be done with a little bit of concentration and strategizing.

I have completed my 1st playthrough in about 4h30min with doing a lot of exploring and trying to figure out where I was going... I'm figure that the 2h speedrun time shouldn't be too difficult to hit.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 36/76 (+6) 45%

6 trophies in one week on Skyrim seems to me like an insane amount! As you might have read in my previous posts, trophy hunting on Skyrim is an extremely slow process but as I said in the intro, I had an amazing week. 
Since last time, I managed to complete the Companions Questline.
Also, as I had planned, I completed the Hearthfire DLC. This DLC wasn't very difficult, just time consuming... building those 3 mansions on the land that you buy takes a long time but on the good side, it does give you a ton of experience from all the smiting you need to do.

After completing the Hearfire DLC, I decided I would go and complete the Mage Guild questline, so that's what I'm currently working on. Once that is done, I believe we will go and complete the Deadric Artifacts collection (I'm missing only 5 for the trophy I believe) and then the Dark Brotherhood questline.

I have a hard time figuring out how much time I'll need to complete the remainder of the trophies... When I look at what is left on the trophy list, I don't see another 80-90h which is what I would still need to put into the game to hit the 150h estimation I had made at the beginning... I figure I'm more in the 30-40h to complete range at this point which would clock me in at just around 100h. The thing is that with this game, you can never tell... a very simple quest can take you 4-5h to complete and others will be 2 minutes... I guess I'll just figure it out as I go and hopefully I don't miss to many streams in the next weeks.

Streaming news
Last week was just as crazy as the previous one with the voting and we clearly have a voting war between fans of Tomb Raider and Boderlands. Both sides are spending massive amounts of Channel points to vote for the Franchise that they want to see next... unfortunately there can only be one winner, the positive side of this though is that the loosing franchises will most probably make it to the next "Next Franchise" poll. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 351 votes
- Darksiders - 6 votes
- Borderlands - 340 votes

Platinums: 82 (+1)
100% Completion: 94 (+2)
Completion %: 94.44% (+0.03%)
Unearned trophies: 246 (-4)

On 10/14/2022 at 8:02 PM, AJ_Radio said:

I gave up on this thread two years ago. Haven’t posted anything on this since. Good to know you’re still around making trophy progress.

I try and make it a weekly thing... but it isn't always easy with life things... but yeah, I'm still doing this on a regular basis :)

On 10/15/2022 at 8:10 AM, Taruta13 said:

Platinums: 54

100% Complete: 54

Completion %: 97.63%

Unearned Trophies: 66

Just finished platting LEGO Batman 3 for the PS Vita, now have to hop onto the PS4 and plat that. Oy vey. 1f612.png

Nice completion %! 

You didn't enjoy Lego Batman 3?

Good morning and good day fellow trophy hunters! It is the time again for yet another weekly Trophy Hunting progress report!

This pas week has been another one of those good progress but not so good progress week. The reason being that baby Émile has been sick again (no worries, just a little fever... probably just a cold) but he's been keeping us at home and not sleeping much. So, when comes 9:30pm (my usual time to play) I'm either taking care of him or falling asleep on the couch. Needless to say that having a sick 15 month old baby at home screws up the daily routine a good amount.

Now, with that being said, I still managed to squeeze in some game time so lets have a quick look at what has been going on.

Stray (PS4) 25/25 (+9) 100%.

What an amazing little game this was! The game is short but so beautiful, it has a great story with a very emotional ending (I won't go any further so I don't spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it yet).

Overall, the trophy list seemed very straight forward but I'm always kinda nervous when I see there's a speedrun trophy in a list... but you know what... no need to be nervous about this one. There's only 2 or 3 chapters where you can really loose a lot of time if you don't know what to do. I managed to get the speedrun done in 1h46 minutes (target time is 2h) so 2h is a really generous target.

I'm really looking forwards to playing this game again on PS5 and see how it leverages the features of the PS5 vs PS4.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition 13/19 (+13) 70%.

With Stay completed, the next October short game on the list is Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition. I hadn't played a Far Cry game in a very long time... almost 4 years to be exact. I'm also not that good at FPS games (which I'll need to get good at if Borderlands wins the Next Franchise Poll)... but anyways, I started playing this game and it is quite entertaining. Once you've completed the 7 main story missions and get the KillStar weapon... nothing is really challenging anymore... even the Dragons get anihilated in only a few seconds if you hit them in the purple glowing area on their chests.

I've invested about 7h in the game so far and have completed all the main missions; liberated all the Garissons and collected all collectibles. Next on the list is to kill about 5 more dragons (to get to 25 killed), complete the Predator and Rescue missions, reach Level 30 and fully upgrade all weapons. Once that is done, I'll be moving on to the next Short Game on the list which will most probably be Bee Simulator.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 36/76 (+0) 45%

Although I have not earned any trophies on the game this past week (I did miss the last 2 streams due to Emile being sick and me having some very early medical appointments on Monday and Tuesday morning), I did progress significantly in the Mage Guild questline. In fact, I'm almost done with the "Revealing the Unseen" quest which will give me the 2nd trophy of this questline. I'll then only have 3 missions remaining to fully complete it.

Once done, I'm thinking about going back to complete the Deadric Artifacts as I'm now only missing 5 to get the trophy for collecting all 15 of them. I had put that quest on hold as one of them only unlocked when you reached level 30 which I have now reached.

Then, once all the Deadric artifacts have been collected, we'll 

Streaming news
The past week also showed some good voting action even though I missed a few streams. The voting war between Tomb Raider and Borderlands rages on and both sides are spending massive amounts of Channel points to vote for the Franchise that they want to see next... unfortunately there can only be one winner, the positive side of this though is that the loosing franchises will most probably make it to the next "Next Franchise" poll. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 370 votes
- Darksiders - 6 votes
- Borderlands - 371 votes

Platinums: 82 (+1)
100% Completion: 95 (+1)
Completion %: 94.74% (+0.30%)
Unearned trophies: 243 (-3)

3 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

You didn't enjoy Lego Batman 3?

Don't get me wrong, I do like the DC Universe aspect and the story was great, but LEGO games are really grindy. You have to go through a ton of levels with pre-determined parties and then have to do it again in Free Play to get items you need specific abilities for. Also, there are six DLC levels I had to spend $14.99 to get the Season Pass for. (Almost made the mistake of buying the packs separately.)

Don't even get me started on LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Gonna have to plat THAT BEAST some day. :( (9 movies + 6 levels per movie = 54 levels, more than even the 48 levels both LEGO Harry Potters boasted.)

Already at 43% in LEGO Batman 3 for the PS4 now, just have to get through the Free Play for every level. Thankfully you can save and quit without having to complete the levels once you get everything. You couldn't do that in the Vita version as it won't save if you exit.

• Like 1