Post your Progress Report

Oh, a progress thread, ok.

My stats are gloriously unimpressive, but I've been wanting to sit down and try to clean up my trophy list a bit. Have been planning to stream too, more out of self interest in the software than anything else.

Platinums: 118

100% Completion: 186

Unearned: 5597

Completion %: 59.44%

Events have prevented me from really taking the time to work through absolutely everything, starting back on the PS3, but I'm hoping to change that. My general goal is to get as close to 80% completion rate before the PS5 is released, starting with just what I have on hand at the moment, the working back to the bigger, older stuff. But I keep getting stuck in the console MMO loop. ESO and Dauntless are good fun.

This week I was successful to platinum a game
and unlocked all Online Trophies in
RIDE 3 (finish 20 Online Races) &
WRC 5 (1 Win and finish 10 Online Races).

Now I have Singleplayer only Trophies left on my profile,
until I start the next game from my backlog.

Finished:
:platinum: #26 Superstars V8 Racing (36/36 trophies) (+5)

My current games:
RIDE 3 (49/51 trophies) (+2) :platinum:
RIDE 3 (63/93 trophies) (+2) 1f4af.png%

World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (13/48 trophies) :platinum:

WRC 5 (PS4) (28/38 trophies) (+10) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 26 (+1)
100% Completion: 26 (+1)
Completion %: 91.18% (+2,14%)
Unearned trophies: 75 (-17)

Edited by microsamm

On 6/5/2020 at 8:24 PM, Jelly Soup said:

Oh, a progress thread, ok.

My stats are gloriously unimpressive, but I've been wanting to sit down and try to clean up my trophy list a bit. Have been planning to stream too, more out of self interest in the software than anything else.

Platinums: 118

100% Completion: 186

Unearned: 5597

Completion %: 59.44%

Events have prevented me from really taking the time to work through absolutely everything, starting back on the PS3, but I'm hoping to change that. My general goal is to get as close to 80% completion rate before the PS5 is released, starting with just what I have on hand at the moment, the working back to the bigger, older stuff. But I keep getting stuck in the console MMO loop. ESO and Dauntless are good fun.

Thanks for sharing your progress with us.

You say your stats are unimpressive but 118 plats and 186 100% completed games is great IMO.

For the Backlog clean up, my strategy was to prioritize my backlog. I identified which games I had Online trophies left to get and for which the servers where still up. I then focused on getting the Online done for those. Then, re-sorted the backlog by "estimated time to completion" and started knocking off games starting with the shortest one. I found it motivated me to keep pushing through.

If you want to get into streaming and need some pointers, feel free to reach out. I'm not a pro streamer but I can help out :)

On 6/7/2020 at 1:36 AM, microsamm said:

This week I was successful to platinum a game
and unlocked all Online Trophies in
RIDE 3 (finish 20 Online Races) &
WRC 5 (1 Win and finish 10 Online Races).

Now I have Singleplayer only Trophies left on my profile,
until I start the next game from my backlog.

Finished:
:platinum: #26 Superstars V8 Racing (36/36 trophies) (+5)

My current games:
RIDE 3 (49/51 trophies) (+2) :platinum:
RIDE 3 (63/93 trophies) (+2) 1f4af.png%

WRC 5 (PS4) (28/38 trophies) (+10) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 26 (+1)
100% Completion: 26 (+1)
Completion %: 91.18% (+2,14%)
Unearned trophies: 75 (-17)

Congratulations on that new Plat!

I'm jealous of your Completion %. Getting my old PS3 backlog cleaned up is taking longer than expected... the grind in Batman: Arkham City is really slowing me down...

On 6/1/2020 at 11:12 AM, PerryToxteth said:

Congratulations on becoming a father! Being a Dad is the best job you'll ever have. It will also take the most work you've ever done as well. Also remember, most men can become a father; but it takes real effort, patience, toil, love and passion to become a Dad. 

My Trophy Goal is to hit 90% completion. I'm pretty close now (89.32%).  My problem is the push/pull of starting new games or working on backlog. My OCD 100% completion tendencies have lessened over the years (which IMO, is a good thing), helped with joining the Kill Your Completion events here every few months. Those events have helped me into playing more games and trying new game titles I would likely have never heard about. Of course, it lives up to its title by...killing your completion percentage. :facepalm:

Platinums: 98

- I'm planning to save Civilization VI, an ultra rare plat, for my 100th

100% Completion: 110

Completion %: 89.32%

Unearned trophies: 622

- My goal is to get this under 500. The ridiculously stupid Uncharted MP trophies will always leave almost 100 unearned on my list. 

Glad I found your thread, good luck with your trophy hunting and newborn endeavors! 

Hi Perry,

thanks for the congrats. I really like your quote about the difference between a father and a Dad.

Your completion % is really good. I think anything over 85% is awesome. 90% is definitely a huge milestone! I'm aiming for it too but just like you, starting new games always pushes my % down a little... but the more games you complete, the less new games will impact the completion negatively.

I've had a look at those "Kill your completion" events but seeing my % go down always makes me uncomfortable so I've never joined one lol

Looking forwards to seeing you weekly progress posts :)

• Like 3

On 6/1/2020 at 10:40 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

What's up guys!

Hope you all had a great week and managed to get a whole bunch of trophies!

For my part, I've been making some progress in both Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and Onrush (PS4). Things are slowing down has most of the easy to get trophies are now out of the way and I'm at the longer, grindier trophies.

For Batman, I did a first pass at all the combat maps with all 4 characters getting as many medals as I could for the first attempt. I also managed to get 3 medals on all the Nightwing Combat maps so in my next session, I'll tackle the maps that I don't have 3 medals with Robin.

On Onrush, I'm continuing my progress in Superstar mode getting all the stars in the Challenges in each event and popping trophies as I progress through the game.

I'm also getting more and more comfortable with this streaming thing and enjoying it more and more (see link in my signature so you can Follow me and get notified when I go live).

With this said, this sweek has brought the following progress:

Platinums: 39 (+0)
100% Completion: 44 (+0)
Completion %: 85.44% (+0.32%)
Unearned trophies: 366 (-6)

Happy hunting!

For me, this week has been Ok. I managed to squeeze in about 4 2h sessions. I only play every 2 days and I'm done with all the easy trophies in Onrush so the trophy count didn't go up as much this week.

Essentially, I'm about 60% through the trophy list on Onrush. What remains is essentially grindy stuff (get x number of medals; perform x action y number of times etc). I'll be back at it tonight for another 2h session, live on Twitch of course :)

For Batman: Arkham City, I've managed to get the 3 medals on all Robin combat Maps. Some of them gave me a bit of trouble but I did manage all them. I'll be going for the few medals I'm missing with Catwoman on my next session in Batman which should be on Wednesday.

I might have to take a short hiatus this week-end as I'm building a new set-up for myself. I'm currently using a small L-Shaped desk that I had bought for my home office. It worked fine when I was just working on it but now that I've migrated my gaming stuff in my "office" and have an additional screen and all the streaming gear, it's a little bit cramped. So I've bought an Ikea Bekant desk frame and a 72" x 25,5" Acacia wood counter top. I've also ordered a Secret Labs Omega gaming chair to replace my old squeeky office chair. So, re-organizing my office will take a few hours (maybe days).

Completion %: 85.68% (+0.24%)
Unearned trophies: 363 (-3)

Happy hunting!

• Like 1

On 8.6.2020 at 3:01 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Congratulations on that new Plat!

I'm jealous of your Completion %.
Getting my old PS3 backlog cleaned up is taking longer than expected... the grind in Batman: Arkham City is really slowing me down...

Thank you!
You can be proud of your ultra rare and very rare platinums and you have much more of them, than me.

Don't give up! There is always light at the end of the tunnel, even if it will takes longer to reach the end. 

I was able to get the big grindy throphy in WRC 5 (PS4) for finishing all 65 stages in Quick Match
in about 7 hours play time at 1 day from morning to evening. It was really exhausting.

Started 2 new games, so my completion percentage made a huge drop.

My current games:
RIDE 3 (49/51 trophies) :platinum:
RIDE 3 (63/93 trophies) 1f4af.png%

WRC 5 (PS4) (36/38 trophies) (+8) :platinum:

Rayman Legends (PS4) (5/51 trophies) (+5) :platinum:

Truck Racer (1/51 trophies) (+1) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 26
100% Completion: 26
Completion %: 86.47% (-4,71%)
Unearned trophies: 163 (+88)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

On 6/8/2020 at 9:28 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

For me, this week has been Ok. I managed to squeeze in about 4 2h sessions. I only play every 2 days and I'm done with all the easy trophies in Onrush so the trophy count didn't go up as much this week.

Essentially, I'm about 60% through the trophy list on Onrush. What remains is essentially grindy stuff (get x number of medals; perform x action y number of times etc). I'll be back at it tonight for another 2h session, live on Twitch of course :)

For Batman: Arkham City, I've managed to get the 3 medals on all Robin combat Maps. Some of them gave me a bit of trouble but I did manage all them. I'll be going for the few medals I'm missing with Catwoman on my next session in Batman which should be on Wednesday.

I might have to take a short hiatus this week-end as I'm building a new set-up for myself. I'm currently using a small L-Shaped desk that I had bought for my home office. It worked fine when I was just working on it but now that I've migrated my gaming stuff in my "office" and have an additional screen and all the streaming gear, it's a little bit cramped. So I've bought an Ikea Bekant desk frame and a 72" x 25,5" Acacia wood counter top. I've also ordered a Secret Labs Omega gaming chair to replace my old squeeky office chair. So, re-organizing my office will take a few hours (maybe days).

Completion %: 85.68% (+0.24%)
Unearned trophies: 363 (-3)

Happy hunting!

Hi guys,

This week has been extremely slow for me trophiwise but I did make some really good progress in the games I'm playing at the moment. 

For Onrush on PS4, I'm down to the last 4 events in Snowbound. So far I have gotten all the stars in all the events I have played and I'm at Player Level 54 if I recall properly. The trophies I have left should all pop by natural progression in the game but they are getting really grindy and with no way of tracking progress in some of them, it makes it a little less enjoyable. At least, when you know you have x out of 50, you can set goals but with trophies like Eat DiRT where you have no way of tracking how many of the Checkmate medals you have earned so far... it's a pain.

In Batman: Arkham City on PS3, I've managed to complete all the combat challenges that I had left with Catwoman and Batman. So I've started the Predator Challenges with Nightwing and in a 1h session I have managed to clear 5 out of the 13. I don't enjoy the Predator challenges as much as I did the Combat but they have to get done. I will be changing my approach once more in this game and instead of doing all Combat, then all Predator and then all Campains, I've decided I will focus on completing everything with one character first and then move on to the next one. I think it will be better this way and I'll be clearing up the DLC's one after the other and finish with the Batman stuff.

Concerning my streaming set up I was talking about last time, I have built my table/desk over the week-end and am really happy with the results. If you want to see what it looks like, check out my Instagram or Twitter accounts, I've posted pictures of the finished product on there. Unfortunately, I still haven't received my monitor stand and until I get it, I don't want to change my setup as re-wirring everything takes hours... and I don't want to do it twice.

With this said, here's my progress for this week:

Completion %: 85.83% (+0.15%)
Unearned trophies: 362 (-2)

Happy hunting!

• Like 2

This week I made an amazing progress in getting 3 games finished on platinum and 100%.

Truck Racer & WRC 5 (PS4) wasn't hard but a little bit of a mini grind.

RIDE 3 is the most unbalanced game by difficulty I had ever play and some time trials are really tough.
The hardest part in the game was to unlock the last event, but winning it was easy.

Finished:
:platinum: #27 Truck Racer (51/51 trophies) (+50)
:platinum: #28 WRC 5 (PS4) (38/38 trophies) (+2)
:platinum: #29 RIDE 3 (51/51 trophies) (+2)
1f4af.png% RIDE 3 (93/93 trophies) (+30)

My current games:
World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (23/48 trophies) (+10) :platinum:

Rayman Legends (PS4) (18/51 trophies) (+13) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 29 (+3)
100% Completion: 29 (+3)
Completion %: 96,13% (+9,66%)
Unearned trophies: 58 (-105)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

In the last week I made a last big push to bringing my 2nd place in the Platinum League
of the Trophy Hunters League Season 26 home.
In these 40 days I unlocked 307 trophies (5 :platinum: / 38 :gold: / 84 :silver: / 180 :bronze: - 1008 pts - 7/10 wins)

Started 3 episodic games and unlocked all early trophies
out of Rayman Legends (PS4) & World of Outlaw: Sprint Cars,
which got me enough trophy points to hit Level 15.

My current games:
World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (31/48 trophies) (+8) :platinum:

Rayman Legends (PS4) (25/51 trophies) (+7) :platinum:
Highest Level of Awesomeness:
7/8 - 987/1500 points
7/9 - 987/2500 points
7/10 - 987/4000 points
7/11 - 987/6000 points

Batman - The Telltale Series (PS4) (24/31 trophies) (+24) :platinum:

Batman: The Enemy Within (24/31 trophies) (+24) :platinum:

Life is Strange: Before the Storm (22/35 trophies) (+22) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 29
100% Completion: 29
Completion %: 94,97% (-1,16%)
Unearned trophies: 70 (+12)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

On 6/16/2020 at 9:35 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi guys,

This week has been extremely slow for me trophiwise but I did make some really good progress in the games I'm playing at the moment. 

For Onrush on PS4, I'm down to the last 4 events in Snowbound. So far I have gotten all the stars in all the events I have played and I'm at Player Level 54 if I recall properly. The trophies I have left should all pop by natural progression in the game but they are getting really grindy and with no way of tracking progress in some of them, it makes it a little less enjoyable. At least, when you know you have x out of 50, you can set goals but with trophies like Eat DiRT where you have no way of tracking how many of the Checkmate medals you have earned so far... it's a pain.

In Batman: Arkham City on PS3, I've managed to complete all the combat challenges that I had left with Catwoman and Batman. So I've started the Predator Challenges with Nightwing and in a 1h session I have managed to clear 5 out of the 13. I don't enjoy the Predator challenges as much as I did the Combat but they have to get done. I will be changing my approach once more in this game and instead of doing all Combat, then all Predator and then all Campains, I've decided I will focus on completing everything with one character first and then move on to the next one. I think it will be better this way and I'll be clearing up the DLC's one after the other and finish with the Batman stuff.

Concerning my streaming set up I was talking about last time, I have built my table/desk over the week-end and am really happy with the results. If you want to see what it looks like, check out my Instagram or Twitter accounts, I've posted pictures of the finished product on there. Unfortunately, I still haven't received my monitor stand and until I get it, I don't want to change my setup as re-wirring everything takes hours... and I don't want to do it twice.

Completion %: 85.83% (+0.15%)
Unearned trophies: 362 (-2)

Happy hunting!

Hi guys,

Skipped a week, I've been really busy lately with the baby and also took a few days of vacation (stayed at home to do some stuff around the house).

I couldn't resist the call of the Last of Us Part II so I've been playing that lately. I'm about 15h in the story and loving it so far. It is a litlle slow paced in the beginning but it's still an amazing game.

So my progress on Batman: Arkham City and Onrush has been null in the last 2 weeks and my Completion % and Unearned trophies count have both take an negative dip... but it's all worth it... now I just need to be able to finish TLOU2 before Ghost of Tsushima comes out on July 17th :)

Completion %: 84.60% (-1.23%)
Unearned trophies: 383 (+21)

• Like 2

Stat tracking is fun, so I'm down for this - this is where I'm at

Overview
Platinums: 72
100% Completion: 95/192
Average Completion: 63.67%
Unearned trophies: 2739 (31 unobtainable + whatever I can't get in Burnout, need to check what's possible with the DLC packs)

Currently Working on

Trillion: God of Destruction (4/36)

- Recently bought this, shouldn't take too long to do, and it's not meant to be too difficult. Fairly mediocre game though, not as fun as I hoped

I Am Bread (26/35)

- Struggling to get A++ on the first Cheese Hunt mission, I might switch to do the 0G ones first and then come back. God knows if I'll be able to finish it, but I'm confident to do everything except A++ all cheese hunts.

Time and Eternity (2/30)

- It's a terrible game which is why I stopped playing it all those years ago, but it's good for the Monthly Madness event which I signed up for haha. Still pretty painful, but it'll get it off the backlog at any rate!

The Last of Us [PS3] (3/50, 20 unobtainable, online & delisted DLC in EU)

- My copy is officially busted so on hold until I get a new one. About half way through Survivor+ with all collectables so far as long as that last crash didn't corrupt my data

Edited by Hisuiryu666

My plan for last week was to grind and hold of my trophies until the new season starts.
All grinds are done and because it's too boring to wait 1 week or longer, when I have a lot of free time,
I finished my Platinum #30 in a really tough game with terrible handling of the cars.
It's easy to oversteer which ends in spinning the car and restarting the race.
The opponents are really tough to beat, especially in duel mode.

Then came my reward to play Chaos;Head-らぶChu*Chu! to get Platinum #31 in 1h 30min
and I played it with my own guide on TrueAchievements:
https://www.trueachievements.com/game/ChaosHead-Love-ChuChu/walkthrough

I also played a lot of Rayman Legends (PS4) and for the last levels,
I need to put a lot of work and patience in it, which sometimes ends in raging and yelling.
But that's what makes a gamer to earning skills and becoming a better player.

Finished:
:platinum: #30 World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (48/48 trophies) (+17)
:platinum: #31 Chaos;Head-らぶChu*Chu! (51/51 trophies) (+51)

My current games:
Rayman Legends (PS4) (34/51 trophies) (+9) :platinum:
8/9 - 2344/2500 points (+1357)
8/10 - 2344/4000 points (+1357)
8/11 - 2344/6000 points (+1357)

Batman - The Telltale Series (PS4) (24/31 trophies) :platinum:

Batman: The Enemy Within (24/31 trophies) :platinum:

Life is Strange: Before the Storm (22/35 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 31 (+2)
100% Completion: 31 (+2)
Completion %: 96,58 (+1,61%)
Unearned trophies: 44 (-26)

Edited by microsamm

On 7/2/2020 at 9:44 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi guys,

Skipped a week, I've been really busy lately with the baby and also took a few days of vacation (stayed at home to do some stuff around the house).

I couldn't resist the call of the Last of Us Part II so I've been playing that lately. I'm about 15h in the story and loving it so far. It is a litlle slow paced in the beginning but it's still an amazing game.

So my progress on Batman: Arkham City and Onrush has been null in the last 2 weeks and my Completion % and Unearned trophies count have both take an negative dip... but it's all worth it... now I just need to be able to finish TLOU2 before Ghost of Tsushima comes out on July 17th :)

Completion %: 84.60% (-1.23%)
Unearned trophies: 383 (+21)

Hi guys,

This week I have literally no progress to show statistics wise. I'm still playing The Last of Us Part II and about 17h into the story. I've limited my game/stream time to about 6h a week since the baby's arrival so my progress has been slowed down significantly. She's 10 weeks old now so I expect to start having more time to play in the coming weeks has her sleep schedules become more predictable.

Platinum: 39 (+0)
Completion %: 84.60% (+0.00%)
Unearned trophies: 383 (+0)

Busy week IRL (ironic, since it's a week off work lol), so nothing too exciting to add, but here we go -

Overview
Platinums: 72 (+0)
100% Completion: 95/192 (+0/+0)
Average Completion: 64.17% (+0.5%)
Unearned trophies: 2703 (-36) (68 unobtainable)

Currently Working on

Trillion: God of Destruction (31/36)

- Slowly grinding away at this one, true ending is done, as well as all the miscellaneous things. Just the rest of the endings, events and challenge mode to go

- 2/9 Overlord Endings achieved

- 6/9 Hot Spring Events

I Am Bread (26/35)

- Not played since last week, so no updates here.

Time and Eternity (9/30)

- Making good progress here, I think I'm mostly through chapter 2 now. A little slow going just because I've been playing Trillion more and want to get back on TLOU.

The Last of Us [PS3] (5/50, 20 unobtainable, online & delisted DLC in EU)

- Got a new copy and all is good, so made some more progress here. Up to the chapter you play as Ellie (on Survivor+) with everything collected now, so not too much more to go!

Edited by Hisuiryu666
  • Like 1

I played Rayman Legends (PS4) this week, unlocked some trophies and got amazing progress to reach Level 10 out of 11.
9 out of 123 levels are left to finish the single player part of it.

THL has begun, so I will finish the episodic games soon.

My current games:
Rayman Legends (PS4) (40/51 trophies) (+6) :platinum:
10/11 - 4129/6000 points (+1785)

Batman - The Telltale Series (PS4) (24/31 trophies) :platinum:

Batman: The Enemy Within (24/31 trophies) :platinum:

Life is Strange: Before the Storm (22/35 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 31
100% Completion: 31
Completion %: 97,06 (+0,48%)
Unearned trophies: 38 (-6)

• Like 1

I was hoping to have a little more done by now, but a week is never as long as it seems! That said, I'm confident Trillion and Time & Eternity will be done by next week which puts me in an interesting position, I realised I'll be at 74 plats so I've got to decide on a milestone! Part of me is leaning towards trying to finish up Final Fantasy X-2, to match my #50 being FFX. I'm not sure though, so absolutely open to ideas!

Other than that, I breached the 65% mark, hoping to hit 75% by the end of the year, but we'll see. Unobtainable count went up because I forgot a few last time, it should be fully accurate now though (for the curious, it's online trophies for The Last of Us PS3, Driveclub, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and Burnout Paradise PS3)

Overview
Platinums: 72 (+0)
100% Completion: 95/192 (+0/+0)
Average Completion: 65.04% (+0.87%)
Unearned trophies: 2654 (-49) (74 unobtainable)

Currently Working on

Trillion: God of Destruction - 34/36 (+4)

- Still going, challenge mode is done, as are all the hot spring events, so it's just playing through for the rest of the endings now. I left some comments on the guide as well to hopefully help others in the future! As far as who's left, 2 long plays (Ruche & 7th Overlord) and 2 quick ones (Purpell & Levia), so I'm confident this will be finished before next week's update post!

- 5/9 Overlord Endings achieved

Time and Eternity - 27/30 (+18)

- Finished the game, the ending was as underwhelming as the rest of the game... I've just got to do a speed run for the perfect end for the plat. Maybe 1-2 hrs left, it mostly depends if I run into issues being severely under levelled (where I'm up to, it recommends level 40-ish, I'm level 14). iNew was a pain because he's so tanky, but he can't do much if you keep him silenced, so I just time surged, thunder/ice/then slash away with Towa - I suspect I'll do the same thing to Makimona at the end of the chapter.

The Last of Us [PS3] - 29/50, 21 unobtainable (+24) ?

- And this is now all cleared up, 57% is the most I can do with an EU copy, so I'm calling that done! Pretty proud to have it complete now, the Left Behind DLC was a really enjoyable side-story for Ellie, definitely looking forward to picking up TLOU2 in the future. I might play the remaster at some point too, but that's for another time.

Journey [PS3] 6/14 (+4)

- This one has been installed for a while waiting to be replayed, so when I finished TLOU and wanted something relaxing for a bit I booted it up. I forgot how much I like this game, it's so nice to go back to it. I don't know if I'll have any luck getting Crossing or Reflection these days, so once I've finished with the collectables on this run I'll probably set up my second PS3 and self-boost it.

• Like 1

This week I made fantastic progress by completion of all 3 unfinished episode games.

Finished all Singleplayer Trophies in Rayman Legends (PS4)
and the big grind in the Online Challenges to reach the Final Level of Awesomeness begins,
in which I did 532 out of the required 1816 points since I started it 5 weeks ago.

I started and finished Gravel, an easy game I had about ~15 hours of fun with it,
but the last trophy was ~4 hours to grind from Level 60 to 99 in the same event over and over again.

Started Cars 2 and already unlocked half of the trophy list.

Finished:
:platinum: #32 Batman - The Telltale Series (PS4) (31/31 trophies) (+7)
:platinum: #33 Batman: The Enemy Within (31/31 trophies) (+7)
:platinum: #34 Life is Strange: Before the Storm (35/35 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #35 Gravel (31/31 trophies) (+31)

My current games:
Rayman Legends (PS4) (48/51 trophies) (+8) :platinum:
10/11 - 4716/6000 points (+587)

Cars 2 (26/50 trophies) (+26)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 35 (+4)
100% Completion: 35 (+4)
Completion %: 98,34% (+1,28%)
Unearned trophies: 27 (-11)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 8:57 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi guys,

This week I have literally no progress to show statistics wise. I'm still playing The Last of Us Part II and about 17h into the story. I've limited my game/stream time to about 6h a week since the baby's arrival so my progress has been slowed down significantly. She's 10 weeks old now so I expect to start having more time to play in the coming weeks has her sleep schedules become more predictable.

Completion %: 84.60% (+0.00%)
Unearned trophies: 383 (+0)

Hi guys!!!

Another very slow week (actually it's been 2 weeks since my last post). Still working on the Last of Us Part II but playing only 4 to 6 hours a week these days makes the progress very slow indeed. I'm about 23h in the story at this point and I guess I'm getting closer to the end. Once the story is done, I'll accelerate things and use guides to finish off all the collectibles and then go back to Onrush and Batman: Arkham City. I was thinking about buying Ghost of Tsushima at launch but seeing how little time I can invest in new games these days, I'll just concentrate on my backlog and I can go back to Ghost in a few months.

Completion %: 84.79% (+0.19%)
Unearned trophies: 377 (-6)

• Like 2

It's that time again, and it's been a good week for me! As I mentioned last week, Trillion and Time and Eternity are now both done, so that's another 2 plats putting me up to 74. I've returned to Kingdom Hearts 2 (for the 75th plat milestone) and Operation Abyss as my next games, I think finishing both of these will put my overall completion rate over 66% which is neat.

Other than that, I've signed up for the Summer Tag Team event here, I have a lot of backlog I can play in August for it so it will be interesting to see what my stats do!

Overview
Platinums: 74 (+2)
100% Completion: 98/192 (+3/+0)
Average Completion: 65.43% (+0.39%)
Unearned trophies: 2622 (-32) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

? Journey [PS3] 14/14 (+8)

:platinum: Time and Eternity - 30/30 (+3)

:platinum: Trillion: God of Destruction - 36/36 (+2)

Currently Working on

Kingdom Hearts II [PS3] - 41/51 (+19)

- One of my favourite PS2 games and something I've been meaning to go back to for some time. I picked up my save file (standard difficulty) with basically everything postgame to do - This week I've done all the collectables (except the chest for defeating the DataOrg), synthesis, minigames, Gummi ship missions, Sephiroth is defeated, Absent Silhouettes are defeated, all forms and summons are at max, and hit max level too. All I've got left is below which are tied to all the remaining trophies (I expect I'll be saved by Mickey somewhere on Critical lol). I don't expect critical to pose too much difficulty, so I think this will be finished by next week!

- 12/13 Data Org XIII defeated

- 0/1 Lingering Will defeated

- Critical Mode not started

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 4/41 (+0)

- I decided on this as my next Vita game. I started it a long time ago, but encountered a bug which stopped me being able to progress (the next story event didn't spawn in a dungeon). So starting over with better luck this time, hopefully!

• Like 1

Last week I said goodbye to my 100% completion with starting Superstars V8 Next Challenge,
because of 4 discontinued trophies and finished it.
The races are easy, but some license tests brought me to the limit with manual gears only and no driving aids.

I finished White Album 2, a visual novel.
Finished Cars 2, which has some annoying trophies.
And I got some points in Rayman: Legends (PS4).

Finished:
Maxed Out (94%) Superstars V8 Next Challenge (32/36 trophies) (4 trophies discontinued since 6th November 2012)
:platinum: #36 White Album 2: Shiawase no Mukōgawa (White Album 2: 幸せの向こう側) (31/31 trophies) (+31)

:platinum: #37 Cars 2 (50/50 trophies) (+24)

My current games:
Rayman Legends (PS4) (49/51 trophies) (+1) :platinum:
10/11 - 4847/6000 points (+131)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 37 (+2)
100% Completion: 37 (+2)
Maxed Out: 38 (+3)
Completion %: 99,79% (+1,45%)
Unearned trophies: 6 (-21) /
(4 discontinued)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, Hisuiryu666 said:

It's that time again, and it's been a good week for me! As I mentioned last week, Trillion and Time and Eternity are now both done, so that's another 2 plats putting me up to 74. I've returned to Kingdom Hearts 2 (for the 75th plat milestone) and Operation Abyss as my next games, I think finishing both of these will put my overall completion rate over 66% which is neat.

Other than that, I've signed up for the Summer Tag Team event here, I have a lot of backlog I can play in August for it so it will be interesting to see what my stats do!

Overview
Platinums: 74 (+2)
100% Completion: 98/192 (+3/+0)
Average Completion: 65.43% (+0.39%)
Unearned trophies: 2622 (-32) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

1f4af.png Journey [PS3] 14/14 (+8)

:platinum: Time and Eternity - 30/30 (+3)

:platinum: Trillion: God of Destruction - 36/36 (+2)

Currently Working on

Kingdom Hearts II [PS3] - 41/51 (+19)

- One of my favourite PS2 games and something I've been meaning to go back to for some time. I picked up my save file (standard difficulty) with basically everything postgame to do - This week I've done all the collectables (except the chest for defeating the DataOrg), synthesis, minigames, Gummi ship missions, Sephiroth is defeated, Absent Silhouettes are defeated, all forms and summons are at max, and hit max level too. All I've got left is below which are tied to all the remaining trophies (I expect I'll be saved by Mickey somewhere on Critical lol). I don't expect critical to pose too much difficulty, so I think this will be finished by next week!

- 12/13 Data Org XIII defeated

- 0/1 Lingering Will defeated

- Critical Mode not started

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 4/41 (+0)

- I decided on this as my next Vita game. I started it a long time ago, but encountered a bug which stopped me being able to progress (the next story event didn't spawn in a dungeon). So starting over with better luck this time, hopefully!

That's some nice progress! How did you like Journey?

On 7/25/2020 at 11:57 PM, microsamm said:

Last week I said goodbye to my 100% completion with starting Superstars V8 Next Challenge,
because of 4 discontinued trophies and finished it.
The races are easy, but some license tests brought me to the limit with manual gears only and no driving aids.

I finished White Album 2, a visual novel.
Finished Cars 2, which has some annoying trophies.
And I got some points in Rayman: Legends (PS4).

Finished:
Maxed Out (94%) Superstars V8 Next Challenge (32/36 trophies) (4 trophies discontinued since 6th November 2012)
:platinum: #36 White Album 2: Shiawase no Mukōgawa (White Album 2: 幸せの向こう側) (31/31 trophies) (+31)

:platinum: #37 Cars 2 (50/50 trophies) (+24)

My current games:
Rayman Legends (PS4) (49/51 trophies) (+1) :platinum:
10/11 - 4847/6000 points (+131)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 37 (+2)
100% Completion: 37 (+2)
Maxed Out: 38 (+3)
Completion %: 99,79% (+1,45%)
Unearned trophies: 6 (-21) /
(4 discontinued)

That's sad to see that 100% go away... but still 99,79% is really impressive. If the game is really good and is worth playing, not having a 100% completion on it is fine... at least that's the way I see it!

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 8:38 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi guys!!!

Another very slow week (actually it's been 2 weeks since my last post). Still working on the Last of Us Part II but playing only 4 to 6 hours a week these days makes the progress very slow indeed. I'm about 23h in the story at this point and I guess I'm getting closer to the end. Once the story is done, I'll accelerate things and use guides to finish off all the collectibles and then go back to Onrush and Batman: Arkham City. I was thinking about buying Ghost of Tsushima at launch but seeing how little time I can invest in new games these days, I'll just concentrate on my backlog and I can go back to Ghost in a few months.

Completion %: 84.79% (+0.19%)
Unearned trophies: 377 (-6)

Hey guys, how are you all doing!

Big big week for me both on the gaming and the personal side. So lets start with the important start with the important stuff first: I will be getting married with my gf in 2021. I surprised her on Saturday and proposed and she said yes. So we don't have all the details worked out yet but we are now engaged and will be getting married sometime in 2021, probably around June.

Some additional good news, this time more related to gaming, I have finally hit Affiliate status on Twitch last week after 29 streams (about 2 or 3 months). I'm really glad to have reached this milestone specially with the content I'm streaming. Getting viewers for Trophy Hunting is not as easy as someone streaming Fortnite or Apex for example... but people who do tune in share the same passion for Trophies and 100% completing games so it usually makes for fun streams.

Now, for the trophy side of things, well that has been slow for yet another week. I believe I've unlocked only 1 Trophy this week (we'll see in a few seconds when we get to the weekly progress) but I did make some progress in the Story. I'm 29 hours into it and if I refer to the estimated times to complete I should be about 1 or 2 hours from the end... it's hard to say as I've managed to remain spoiler free until now so I don't know exactly... but I have a feeling the end is near. Once I'm done with the story, I'll do a quick clean up of all the trophies that aren't related to Upgrades and will then put the game back in my usual rotation of PS3/PS4 for the NG+ portion.

And now, let's look at my progress for this week:

Completion %: 84.84% (+0.05%)
Unearned trophies: 376 (-1)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

That's sad to see that 100% go away... but still 99,79% is really impressive. If the game is really good and is worth playing, not having a 100% completion on it is fine... at least that's the way I see it!

It was time to lose the perfect 100% completion from my account and I've a few more games,
I like to play with discontinued trophies, like DiRT 2, WRC or Gran Turismo 5.
And finally I was able to finish the Superstars V8 Series of 2 games.

19 hours ago, microsamm said:

It was time to lose the perfect 100% completion from my account and I've a few more games,
I like to play with discontinued trophies, like DiRT 2, WRC or Gran Turismo 5.
And finally I was able to finish the Superstars V8 Series of 2 games.

I was lucky enough to get all the Online trophies for Gran Turismo 5 before server shutdown... I still need to complete the main game though... but was waiting to buy a Playseat and wheel to get back into it... although with PS5 coming in a few months, I'd hate buying a 300$ wheel that's not compatible with PS5 ...