Post your Progress Report

On 27/07/2020 at 1:33 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

That's some nice progress! How did you like Journey?

Thanks! I really like Journey a lot, it's a nice relaxing game with a beautiful style and music. For me it was a perfect break between longer and more intense or grindy games.

• Like 1

I have just started really going to fix my profile after not really caring about trophies or what games are on my account for the past 1.5-2 years. So here is the stats for the past week 

Current Games Playing - 

F1 2020 (34/51 - 54%)

Next game to play - 

Project Cars 2 (6/47 - 10%)

Here's the Progress report for after this week's sessions:
Platinums: 3
100% Completion: 3
Completion %: 19.77
Unearned trophies: 1910 (I KNOW SO BAD)

I know fixing my profile will take forever but I hope to get it done at some point. I will also of course be adding games new games to the profile so it will be a slow journey

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

I was lucky enough to get all the Online trophies for Gran Turismo 5 before server shutdown... I still need to complete the main game though... but was waiting to buy a Playseat and wheel to get back into it... although with PS5 coming in a few months, I'd hate buying a 300$ wheel that's not compatible with PS5 ...

Gran Turismo 5 Server Shutdown was almost 6 years ago.
You have to play a lot of racing games until it's worth to buy a racing wheel and not compatible with PS5 sucks.

This week I write some D&D campaign stuff, which isn't productive to trophy hunting hahaha

Anyway, I finished the rest of Kingdom Hearts 2! As I expected, critical mode on the whole wasn’t not too bad, I had some trouble with a couple of endgame bosses but nothing terrible. Total time was 88 hours between the 2 save files (74 Standard +14 Critical). After that, I’ve been cleaning up some DLC on a couple of old games (Prince of Persia and Burnout Paradise) which are both as high as they can get now with unobtainables.

Looking forward to starting Spider-Man and maybe infamous 2 this week! I also Bought Persona 5 in the sale which I’ll have to start soon too

Overview
Platinums: 75 (+1)
100% Completion: 100/192 (+2/+0)
Average Completion: 65.92% (+0.49%)
Unearned trophies: 2586 (-36) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions
:platinum:
Kingdom Hearts II [PS3] - 51/51 (+10)

? Prince of Persia - 61/61 (+10)
? Burnout Paradise [PS3] - 56/98 (42 unobtainable) (+14)

Currently Working on

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 4/41 (+0)

- Struggling to really get into this again so still no more trophies…. Getting a little further each week though

Unravel Two - 12/29 (+4)

- I’ve gone back to play this a little more, it’s tough since I was playing through the stages with my partner, and while he says he still wants to play the last few together he never actually wants to play lol. I’m trying to do the no deaths and time trials for the stages we’ve already played but the times are pretty brutal :(

• Like 1

This week I started 3 games, finished 2 games of them and made progress in Rayman Legends (PS4).
Wonder Boy (III): The Dragon's Trap belongs to my early games
in 1991 for SEGA Master System at the beginning of my videogame career.
I managed to get the 51st fastest 100% in 9 hours 41 minutes, even with a 3 hours break in between.

With WRC: FIA World Rally Championship, I started a game to have fun with, even while it has 9 discontinued trophies.

Beyond the Future: Fix the Time Arrows took me 10 hours for 7 playthroughs and this game kept me busy with a lot of decisions.
It was pure stress and got me bored and tired while I played it.

Finished:
? Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #38 Beyond the Future: Fix the Time Arrows (23/23 trophies) (+23)

My current games:
Rayman Legends (PS4) (49/51 trophies) :platinum:
Highest Level of Awesomeness:
10/11 - 4988/6000 points (+141)

WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (34/51 trophies) (+34) (9 trophies discontinued)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 38 (+1)
100% Completion: 39 (+2)
Maxed Out: 40 (+2)
Completion %: 98,85% (-0,94%)
Unearned trophies: 23 (+17) /
(13 discontinued) (+9)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

Been an interesting week for trophy hunting – while I waited for the month to tick over to start Spider-Man (for the Monthly Madness challenge criteria of finishing the same month you started), I read that the AC3 online can be done mostly solo, I played a bit of that too. I blitzed through Spider Man in 4 days and now I’m playing lots of games for the Summer Tag Team event.

This event has got me to activate PS+ and look at what I’ve got in there – a lot of them I had forgotten about entirely! Although since I'm also starting more new games it's actually made my completion stats worse for now, haha.

Overview
Platinums: 77 (+2)
100% Completion: 101/196 (
+1/+4)
Average Completion: 65.67% (
-0.23%)
Unearned trophies: 2670 (
+83) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - 58/58 (+58)

Currently Working on

Assassin’s Creed III + Battle Hardened DLC - 58/65 (+3)

- The easiest online ones are out the way now, in a couple of weeks I’ll be picking up another copy to boost the rest with my partner.

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 11/41 (+7)

- Finally managed to get into it and made progress beyond where I had issues last time, so actually got a few trophies out of it! I’ve finished the first semester, but it might be on the back burner for now while I get through some quicker games.

:platinum: Marvel’s Spider-Man - 51/74 (+51)

- I had a blast with this, it’s been said by people a million times before but it’s just about everything I want in a Spider-Man game. The movement was fluid and fun, the combat took some getting used to (I was playing on Amazing difficulty and had a lot of trouble early on), but was really rewarding when you get there. I’ll be leaving NG+ until after September now, and waiting for the DLC to go on sale again for the rest – I knew I should have bought it in the last sale!

Guacamelee - 27/61 (+27)

- I’m actually enjoying this a lot, it’s a metroidvania game with a nice style to it, and it checkpoints often enough that playing hard mode from the start isn’t bad. I heard good things about it years ago, I'm not sure why I didn't ever play it before!

Call of Cthulhu - 13/50 (+13)

- Doing a guided play of this right off the bat, I saw my partner play it recently so I know most of the plot anyway. Not a terrible game, but not great either, interesting enough if you like that Lovecraftian vibe, but it kind of spoils it by revealing or heavily hinting at way too much too often.

• Like 1

This week I platinumed Life is Strange (PS4), the best storytelling game I ever played, that I can highly recommend.
FullBlast (EU, PS4) is a very quick & easy Shmup to platinum, if the difficulty setting is turned down.

Got more progress in WRC, 4 trophies left, but it's a very long grind.

Started Riddled Corpses EX, a Twinstick-Shooter I have fun to play with.
In the beginning it's near impossible to pass the 1st level, but with collecting Gold to upgrade the character, it gets easier.

Finished:
:platinum: #39 Life is Strange (PS4) (61/61 trophies) (+61)
:platinum: #40 FullBlast (EU, PS4) (14/14 trophies) (+14)

My current games:
Highest Level of Awesomeness: 10/11 - 5118/6000 points (+130)

WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (38/51 trophies) (+4) (9 trophies discontinued)

Riddled Corpses EX (2/18 trophies) (+2)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 40 (+2)
100% Completion: 41 (+2)
Maxed Out: 42 (+2)
Completion %: 97,08 (-1,77)
Unearned trophies: 35 (+12) /
(13 discontinued)

• Like 1

So I forgot to update this last week but here are the newest stats.

Current Games Playing - 

Need for Speed (38/46 - 84%) - Only need 2 more for the plat because those DLC grinds can fuck right off

Gal*Gun 2 (32/37 - 78%)

Next game to play - 

Sengan Kagura Beach Peach Splash or Sengan Kagura Estival Versus or maybe both

Need for Speed Payback

Here's the Progress report for after this week's sessions:
Platinums: 5 (+2)
100% Completion: 5 (+2)
Completion %: 24.84%
Unearned trophies: 1889 (I KNOW SO BAD)

I would have the Gun*Gal 2 plat already but the guide I'm using is very confusing to follow and is making me do more playthroughs than needed....sad :( At least I'm getting my personal goal of 30% completion by the end of the year somewhat a reality!!

Edited by xABathingApe
  • Like 2

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 7:02 AM, microsamm said:

This week I platinumed Life is Strange (PS4), the best storytelling game I ever played, that I can highly recommend.

Life is Strange is really a great game - are you planning to get the rest of the series?

@microsamm That's fair, I've been meaning to pick up the sequel and Before the Storm for a while - maybe next time they're on sale....

-----

What a week - this month is already my 2nd highest trophy month and it's only the 13th! My highest was also during a trophy hunting event, and unless I get dragged into drama like back then, I expect I'll surpass it.

I managed to finish off Call of Cthulhu and Guacamelee from last week, my thoughts didn't change on either of them, Call is pretty mediocre but Guacamelee is a lot of fun and I'm keeping an eye out for the sequel on sale. I did Little Nightmares start to finish (with DLC) over 3 days, and it's a fantastically creepy puzzle platformer, I would absolutely recommend it for anyone who likes that kind of game - a warning though, when I say creepy I mean it's pretty messed up. My final completion for this week was Lemmings Touch - cleanup of an old game so I only had to do objectives and Hard levels... Honestly, the controls are awkward, but otherwise it's a pretty solid Lemmings game, I doubt I could have worked out some of the later stages on my own though.

Other than that, started a few new games, and back to trying I Am Bread, can't be bothered to do any write ups for them this week though

Overview
Platinums: 80 (+3)
100% Completion: 105/200 (+4/+4)
Average Completion: 65.95% (+0.28)
Unearned trophies: 2719 (+49) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Call of Cthulhu - 50/50 (+37)

:platinum: Guacamelee! - 61/61 (+34)

:platinum: Lemmings Touch - 27/27 (+8)

? Little Nightmares - 22/22 (+22)

Currently Working on

Borderlands - 10/81 (+10)

Operation Abyss - 14/41 (+3)

Pox Nora - 2/27 (+2)

I Am Bread - 33/35 (+7)

- Cheese Hunt A++: 1/7 (woo!)

- Zero G A++ 7/7 (DONE!)

Lumo - 3/43 (+3)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hey guys, how are you all doing!

Big big week for me both on the gaming and the personal side. So lets start with the important start with the important stuff first: I will be getting married with my gf in 2021. I surprised her on Saturday and proposed and she said yes. So we don't have all the details worked out yet but we are now engaged and will be getting married sometime in 2021, probably around June.

Some additional good news, this time more related to gaming, I have finally hit Affiliate status on Twitch last week after 29 streams (about 2 or 3 months). I'm really glad to have reached this milestone specially with the content I'm streaming. Getting viewers for Trophy Hunting is not as easy as someone streaming Fortnite or Apex for example... but people who do tune in share the same passion for Trophies and 100% completing games so it usually makes for fun streams.

Now, for the trophy side of things, well that has been slow for yet another week. I believe I've unlocked only 1 Trophy this week (we'll see in a few seconds when we get to the weekly progress) but I did make some progress in the Story. I'm 29 hours into it and if I refer to the estimated times to complete I should be about 1 or 2 hours from the end... it's hard to say as I've managed to remain spoiler free until now so I don't know exactly... but I have a feeling the end is near. Once I'm done with the story, I'll do a quick clean up of all the trophies that aren't related to Upgrades and will then put the game back in my usual rotation of PS3/PS4 for the NG+ portion.

And now, let's look at my progress for this week:

Platinum: 39 (+0)
100% Completion: 44 (+0)
Completion %: 84.84% (+0.05%)
Unearned trophies: 376 (-1)

Hey everyone! 

I'm back from a 3 week vacation (actually, it was left over time from my paternity leave I still hadn't taken). I've been playing a little but stayed away from the computer so didn't post any progress reports. I've taken the time to read all of the reports you posted and it's really cool seeing you guys keeping this thread alive while I was away.

So, what I've I been up to since the last time I posted? I mostly concentrated on completing the story in The Last of Us Part II as well as got all the collectibles. With the release of the DLC, I'm now looking at 2 more playthroughs. One with Permadeath activated which will also be the run in which I'll be going to complete all weapons and skills upgrade. Then one on Grounded Mode which I'm not looking forwards too... at least I'll be doing this in New Game + so I'll be able to craft all items.

I've also been playing some TrackMania Turbo and finally managed to get Silver medal in track 130 which was preventing me from moving forwards in Red series. I still need to get some silver medals done to continue my progress but I'm getting there slowly... this is going to be a really hard Plat...

And lately I've gone back to Onrush and I'm almost done with SuperStar Mode. I'm only missing 2 challenges in the Trucks event and need to complete the Founders cup. I'll be tackling that in my next stream which is scheduled for tonight.

And now, let's look at my progress since the last time I posted:

Completion %: 85.81% (+0.97%)
Unearned trophies: 364 (-12)

• Like 1

In the last 2 weeks I had no time to write down my progress, but now I'm back.

In THL Season 27, I reached 2nd place with 7 out of 10 wins in the Platinum League again. ?

At the current pace I hope to finish Rayman Legends (PS4) at the end of September.

Made huge progress in Riddled Corpses EX and even I'm upgraded everything to maximum,
this Bullethell Twin-stick Shooter is really tough to finish.

Kotodama, a Visual Novel combined with a puzzle game, went really well until I came to Loop 5
and the guide I used gave instructions that I hadn't to choose from,
so I'm screwed and can do the whole game again from scratch with an other guide.

It was a hard decision if I start Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, because I normally play physical games only,
but I was so tempted to jump on the hype train, started it and won 3 times so far.

My current games:
Highest Level of Awesomeness: 10/11 - 5490/6000 points (+372)

WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (38/51 trophies) (9 trophies discontinued)

Riddled Corpses EX (13/18 trophies) (+11) :platinum:

Kotodama (18/24 trophies) (+18) :platinum:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (19/35 trophies) (+19) :platinum:
Star of the Show: 20/40 - 7713/35000 Prestige (+7713)
Golden Guy: 3/20 wins (+3)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 40
100% Completion: 41
Maxed Out: 42
Completion %: 96,46 (-0,62%)
Unearned trophies: 46 (+11) /
(13 discontinued)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 9:48 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hey everyone! 

I'm back from a 3 week vacation (actually, it was left over time from my paternity leave I still hadn't taken). I've been playing a little but stayed away from the computer so didn't post any progress reports. I've taken the time to read all of the reports you posted and it's really cool seeing you guys keeping this thread alive while I was away.

So, what I've I been up to since the last time I posted? I mostly concentrated on completing the story in The Last of Us Part II as well as got all the collectibles. With the release of the DLC, I'm now looking at 2 more playthroughs. One with Permadeath activated which will also be the run in which I'll be going to complete all weapons and skills upgrade. Then one on Grounded Mode which I'm not looking forwards too... at least I'll be doing this in New Game + so I'll be able to craft all items.

I've also been playing some TrackMania Turbo and finally managed to get Silver medal in track 130 which was preventing me from moving forwards in Red series. I still need to get some silver medals done to continue my progress but I'm getting there slowly... this is going to be a really hard Plat...

And lately I've gone back to Onrush and I'm almost done with SuperStar Mode. I'm only missing 2 challenges in the Trucks event and need to complete the Founders cup. I'll be tackling that in my next stream which is scheduled for tonight.

And now, let's look at my progress since the last time I posted:

Completion %: 85.81% (+0.97%)
Unearned trophies: 364 (-12)

What's up guys!!!???

So, last week got me some nice progress with a Plat in Onrush and some progress on Trackmania Turbo. Concerning Trackmania, I've been playing that game on and off for about a year now. It's a fun game but it's so hard when you get to the later levers (120 +) that I can't get myself to dedicate more than a few hours a week to it.

I've also started playing Fall Guys just for the heck of it. Actually, I introduced a new concept to my streams. So my new schedule is PS3 Mondays where I focus on cleaning up my PS3 backlogs. PS4 Wednesdays dedicated to cleaning up my PS4 backlog and Fall Guys Sundays where I'll be playing some Fall Guys and probably some Apex when I get bored with Fall Guys.

So, even though I got the plat for Onrush and got a few trophies in Trackmania, I did take a hit to my completion % and Unearned trophies by introducing a new game in the rotation.

So the progress since the last time I posted looks like this:

Platinum: 40 (+1)
100% Completion: 45 (+1)
Completion %: 85.11% (-0.7%)
Unearned trophies: 385 (+21)

• Like 2

A bit behind these last few weeks between life being a bit busier (I'll be starting a new job soonish though!), and taking part in the Summer event for August - but I'm back with updates!

So I finished a few more UR plats over the last few weeks, I'd recommend any of them except Pox Nora really! Lumo was a lot of fun even though having to save scum for trophies and playing Old School mode was frustrating, and Super Time Force is actually really good too so it was nice to get back to it and finish it up. I am Bread is my proudest plat now as well as my rarest - I didn't actually expect to finish it so soon when I started cleaning it up in August, but I'm glad it's done!

I picked up LittleBigPlanet 2 and a 2nd copy of Assassin's Creed 3 to do some backlog cleanup on them - and I also grabbed the Spider-man season pass now it's on sale, so I plan to play that and do NG+ once I've finished Ghost.

Overview
Platinums: 84 (+4)
100% Completion: 109/203 (+4/+3)
Average Completion: 67.18% (+1.23)
Unearned trophies: 2662 (-57) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: I Am Bread - 35/35 (+2)

:platinum: Super Time Force Ultra - 34/34 (+6)

:platinum: Lumo - 43/43 (+40)

:platinum: Pox Nora - 27/27 (+25)

Currently Working on

Borderlands - 37/81 (+22)

- Steady progress on this one, apart from some struggles on our visit to Old Haven! Nothing too bad yet though, I think I'll start up the other characters this weekend to grab the trophies for them.

Downwell - 21/23 (+21)

- Tough game that I had hope to finish before the end of the event, but here we are. I've gotten up to the boss 2 or 3 times now, but still not quite got it done. I'm making sure to do a couple runs a day minimum to keep practicing, so I'll get there some time.

Titan Souls - 21/28 (+21)

- Another one started for the summer event, but realistically I didn't think I'd finish in time. Got all the boss trophies on my first run though, and defeated the first 3 on no roll mode so far.

Ghost of Tsushima - 18/52 (+18)

- I got this for my birthday the other week, I'm having fun and taking my time with it. Something about it hasn't quite clicked so I don't feel it's as amazing as many others do, but it's still pretty solid and fun for now.

• Like 1

On 4.9.2020 at 4:06 PM, Hisuiryu666 said:

and I also grabbed the Spider-man season pass now it's on sale

Thanks for mentioning it! ?
I got Marvel's Spider-Man (Standard Edition) on Wednesday
and can buy the DLC cheaper to save money instead of buying the Game of the Year Edition.

This week I got a :platinum:, Sigi: A Fart for Melusina (EU)
for gettting "100% in under 30 minutes" trophy in 29min 56sec in my 1st attempt.

Played a lot of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, got some trophies and it's still fun to play it.

Finished:
:platinum: #41 Sigi: A Fart for Melusina (EU) (18/18 trophies)

My current games:
Highest Level of Awesomeness: 10/11 - 5630/6000 points (+140)

WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (38/51 trophies) (9 trophies discontinued)

Riddled Corpses EX (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Kotodama (18/24 trophies) :platinum:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (25/35 trophies) (+6) :platinum:
Star of the Show: 31/40 - 15974/35000 Prestige (+8261)
Golden Guy: 5/20 wins (+2)

Future Goals:
At Monday (tomorrow) THL Season #28 starts and my goal is to work on my unearned trophies in
Rayman Legends (PS4), WRC, Riddled Corpses EX, Kotodama & Fall Guys
+ playing a new game at 3rd October to get the minimum of 120 points to qualify for Season #29.

Another goal is to get a minimum of 100 trophies at 26th September, at the National Trophy Hunting Day R4.
All games I play for this event won't count for THL.

My current statistics:
Platinums: 41 (+1)
100% Completion: 42 (+1)
Maxed Out: 43 (+1)
Completion %: 96,77 (+0,31)
Unearned trophies: 40 (-6) /
(13 discontinued)

Edited by microsamm

This week I played a lot of Fall Guys and raised my win counter to 7 and qualified 500 times.
Hope to get Level 40 next week.

Played a little bit WRC and driving the P-WRC Championship yet at Level 9/10
and with finishing Fall Guys I try to push this game to the finish line to unlock the last 2 :gold: trophies.

My current games:
Highest Level of Awesomeness: 10/11 - 5760/6000 (+130)

WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (40/51 trophies) (+2) (9 trophies discontinued)

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (27/35 trophies) (+2) :platinum:
Star of the Show: 37/40 - 27109/35000 Prestige (+11135)
Golden Guy: 7/20 wins (+2)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 41
100% Completion: 42
Maxed Out: 43
Completion %: 97,10 (+0,33)
Unearned trophies: 36 (-4) /
(13 discontinued)

So I'm new to trophy hunting but this looks like a fun way to keep records on how I'm doing and see how others are doing too. So I took a break for about a week just because of personal reasons and couldn't really get into a game. Since its Sunday here in Australia I'll try and remember to do this every Sunday, if not Monday. So here we go

My stats as of Monday 06/09/2020 were:

Platinums: 1

100% Completion - 0

Completion % - around 30%

Unearned Trophies - 104

As of now my stats are

Platinums - 1 (+0)

100% Completion - 0 (+0)

Completion % - 45.38% (+15.38%)

Unearned Trophies - 124 (+20)

I know these stats are nothing to write home about but I'm working on it. Just finishing up Senran Kagura Estival Versus and then will go back and complete Azur Lane: Crosswave because it's bugging me that it's not done. At some point in the future I'll do the Spider-Man DLC as well. I don't know if I'll give Ghost of Tsushima another chance, I didn't enjoy the bit I played of it but I might not of been in the right head space at the time as well so we'll see. Also Batman Arkham Asylum will hit the shelf for a while because I cannot get past one mission..lol I suck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Madara Uchiha said:

So I'm new to trophy hunting but this looks like a fun way to keep records on how I'm doing and see how others are doing too. So I took a break for about a week just because of personal reasons and couldn't really get into a game. Since its Sunday here in Australia I'll try and remember to do this every Sunday, if not Monday. So here we go

My stats as of Monday 06/09/2020 were:

Platinums: 1

100% Completion - 0

Completion % - around 30%

Unearned Trophies - 104

As of now my stats are

Platinums - 1 (+0)

100% Completion - 0 (+0)

Completion % - 45.38% (+15.38%)

Unearned Trophies - 124 (+20)

I know these stats are nothing to write home about but I'm working on it. Just finishing up Senran Kagura Estival Versus and then will go back and complete Azur Lane: Crosswave because it's bugging me that it's not done. At some point in the future I'll do the Spider-Man DLC as well. I don't know if I'll give Ghost of Tsushima another chance, I didn't enjoy the bit I played of it but I might not of been in the right head space at the time as well so we'll see. Also Batman Arkham Asylum will hit the shelf for a while because I cannot get past one mission..lol I suck

Welcome! ?
Everyone started with a new account, I'm started 10 months ago.
With time and dedication you can improve your statistics, but the most important thing is,
that you have fun while you're Trophy Hunting.

Edited by microsamm

6 hours ago, microsamm said:

Welcome! 1f37b.png
Everyone started with a new account, I'm started 10 months ago.
With time and dedication you can improve your statistics, but the most important thing is,
that you have fun while you're Trophy Hunting.

Thanks!

Trophy rarity isn't a big deal to me as there are no leaderboards to track it so I see no point in grinding games that I won't enjoy and I know I can't plat every game I play as well so this is all just for fun!

On 9/13/2020 at 8:36 AM, Madara Uchiha said:

Thanks for joining the tread and sharing your progress with us! Don't worry about the stats, everyone has to start somewhere. We aren't competing against each other, we all share the same passion and it's fun to see new hunters start fresh and see how they progress!

Hey everyone,

So I skipped a week last week, I had another vacation week (yes, I know, I'm always on vacation these days lol) but I'm done with those for a month or so (got another week in October) so I should manage to get back to hunting and streaming on a regular basis.

Not much progress in anything appart from Fall Guys which I'm slowly progressing in. I'm now level 20, got 1 win but I'm consistently making it to the final round... and screwing it up miserably lol

Apart from that, I've gone back to Batman: Arkham City for the Nightwing predator challenges last week. I hadn't played the game in almost 2 months and I spent almost 1h just trying to remember the controls... didn't make much progress but I got back into it after a while. I'll be playing another session of this game tonight.

I've also started my Permadeath and Platinum playthrough of The Last of Us Part II last Wednesday. I'm expecting it to take about 25h since I can skip most of the cinematics and I'm playing on Very Easy. Still, playing only 2h a week will bring me somewhere in November... I might rethink my streaming schedule and focus on one or 2 games at a time... got to think about it...

Anyway, here's the progress since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 40 (+0)
100% Completion: 45 (+0)
Completion %: 85.44% (+0.33%)
Unearned trophies: 374 (-11)

• Like 2

Not much happened in the last week.
I finished a game, grinded Rayman Legends (PS4) & Fall Guys almost to the highest level.

And I tried Kotodama with an other guide to get screwed again.
In my 3rd try, I'm using a YouTube guide and hopefully this one will get me to the :platinum:.

Finished:
Maxed Out (88%) WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (42/51 trophies) (+2) (9 trophies discontinued)

My current games:
Highest Level of Awesomeness: 10/11 - 5876/6000 (+116)

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (27/35 trophies) :platinum:
Star of the Show: 39/40 - 31502/35000 Prestige (+4393)
Golden Guy: 8/20 wins (+1)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 41
100% Completion: 42
Maxed Out: 44 (+1)
Completion %: 97,46 (+0,36)
Unearned trophies: 34 (-2) /
(13 discontinued)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

So it's been another week here are my stats

Platinums - 2 (+1)

100% Completion - 1 (+1)

Completion % - 43.91% (-1.47%)

Unearned Trophies - 150 (+26)

Got my platinum for Senran Kagura Estival Versus (finally) I started Captain Tsubasa but I don't think I'm in the mood for it (I actually just suck at it) so I'll put that on the backburner for a bit. I tried to go back to Azur Lane but wasn't feeling it. Did a few missions in it though. I'm going to play Kandagawa Jet Girls for my next plat then go off and finish the Spider-Man DLC trophies 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2020 at 11:54 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Thanks for joining the tread and sharing your progress with us! Don't worry about the stats, everyone has to start somewhere. We aren't competing against each other, we all share the same passion and it's fun to see new hunters start fresh and see how they progress!

Hey everyone,

So I skipped a week last week, I had another vacation week (yes, I know, I'm always on vacation these days lol) but I'm done with those for a month or so (got another week in October) so I should manage to get back to hunting and streaming on a regular basis.

Not much progress in anything appart from Fall Guys which I'm slowly progressing in. I'm now level 20, got 1 win but I'm consistently making it to the final round... and screwing it up miserably lol

Apart from that, I've gone back to Batman: Arkham City for the Nightwing predator challenges last week. I hadn't played the game in almost 2 months and I spent almost 1h just trying to remember the controls... didn't make much progress but I got back into it after a while. I'll be playing another session of this game tonight.

I've also started my Permadeath and Platinum playthrough of The Last of Us Part II last Wednesday. I'm expecting it to take about 25h since I can skip most of the cinematics and I'm playing on Very Easy. Still, playing only 2h a week will bring me somewhere in November... I might rethink my streaming schedule and focus on one or 2 games at a time... got to think about it...

Completion %: 85.44% (+0.33%)
Unearned trophies: 374 (-11)

What's up guys?

This has been another slow week... seems like I get a lot of these lately... but I did manage to get a little bit of progress done in Fall Guys, almost got to Level 25, I don't think I'm going to make it to 40 before the end of the season. Guess I'll have to get that trophy in Season 2.

Other than that, I managed to get only 1 Predator Challenge done in my last session in Batman: Arkham City... these a getting really frustrating. I know I'll get them done, I just need to focus more and it will come.

My Permadeath and Platinum playthrough of The Last of Us Part II is going well, I'm almost at the end of Seattle Day 1 with Ellie and both et skills and weapons are fully upgraded so now I can focus on just getting her to the end and I can then concentrate on Abby.

On another note, I think I'll be adding a bunch of unearned trophies to my profile tonight. I've seen that Mad Max servers are closing down and that this might cause one trophy to be unachievable... since I really want to play that game and wouldn't want it to sit on my profile unfinished, I'm going to play a few hours of it until I get the Scrap Crews unlocked and get the 2 challenges that require the online connection done... then go back to my regular stuff.

I'm also thinking of another change in my streaming schedule, although I like switching it up a little with PS3-PS4 and Fall Guys, I find that this doesn't serve my trophy hunting very well so I'm thinking focus on one game, finish it and then move on to the next... otherwise, I'm not progressing and my backlog keeps filling up.

Completion %: 85.51% (+0.07%)
Unearned trophies: 372 (-2)

• Like 2

Total Games:105

Total Platinum's:89

Total Completion's:93

Completion %:93.99

I just resently got the plat for Wolfenstein 2(only got one last DLC for 100% as well)

Ive been talking my trophy hunting a little slow weekend, due to some instense sesions of Monster Hunter World with my gf.

Also Im about to start another sub 1 plat so I really need a nice recharge. lol

Edited by Wild-Arms-R