Post your Progress Report

The highlight of last week was the National Trophy Hunting Day R4 yesterday.

I managed to get 92 trophies in these 24 hours, but I'm a bit disappointed for not hitting the glory 100 trophies mark,
because I must been at work for 3,5 hours, was a bit tired after and was unmotivated to play for 4 hours after work.

After 115 days of daily challenges, I'm really happy to got my 1st Ultra Rare :platinum: for Rayman Legends (PS4).

Truth or Lies was an unexcited 57min cake walk with ezpz trophies only.

Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta was 2h 13min to :platinum: and boring.
3 playthroughs, not many decision to choose and some long dialogues (up to 10 minutes) to skip with no action from myself.

Monster Jam: Crush It! was a blast for me, took me 2h 52min to platinum and it doesn't felt like to play a traditional trophy whore.

For Dead Synchronicity, I got 10 trophies in the last 75 minutes for the National Trophy Hunting Day R4
and decided to finish it, with the result to get the other 15 trophies to platinum in the following 4 hours.
It's a hidden gem, I really liked this Point & Click Adventure, has a very interesting & serious story
and has some disturbing moments, which isn't recommended for sensitive persons.

N.E.R.O. is a nice game, but isn't good for trophy competition, because I ended it after 45minutes with 4 trophies.
It's about to explore a world and gave me the feeling to run more times in a circle and didn't know what to do to progress.

WRC 2 is fun like all other WRC games and I'm looking forward to play this regularly,
but adds 11 more discontinued trophies to smaller my possible percentage completion.

I'm sorry for this wall of text, but it was a really special week / Saturday for me and so the next one will be much shorter. Promised!

Finished:
? Truth or Lies (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #42 Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta [ハーレム天国だと思ったらヤンデレ地獄だった。] (+27)

:platinum: #43 Rayman Legends (PS4) (51/51 trophies) (+2)
:platinum: #44 Monster Jam: Crush It! (31/31 trophies) (+31)
:platinum: #45 Dead Synchronicity (25/25 trophies) (+25)

My current games:
Riddled Corpses EX (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Kotodama (21/24 trophies) (+3) :platinum:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (28/35 trophies) (+1) :platinum: [Waiting for Season 2]
Golden Guy: 9/20 wins (+1)

WRC 2 (5/51 trophies) (+5) (11 trophies discontinued)

N.E.R.O. (4/24 trophies) (+4) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 45 (+4)
100% Completion: 47 (+5)
Maxed Out: 49 (+5)
Completion %: 94,85 (-2,61)
Unearned trophies: 94 (+60) /
(24 discontinued) (+11)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

So it's been another week here are my stats

Platinums - 3 (+1)

100% Completion - 1 (+1)

Completion % - 43.69% (-0.12%)

Unearned Trophies - 224 (+74)

So I bought a Vita (YAY!) and started playing Hyperdimension Neptunia re;birth 1 and got mad at the Noire fight in Chapter 2 so I will go back to it soon. Decided to just us the share save feature on Senran Kagura Estival Versus to get the plat in Vita version so that makes that my 3rd plat. Started playing Beholder Complete Edition and let me tell you this game is very underrated and having a blast playing it. You have to do multiple playthroughs but the game is so vast that its not an issue. So can't wait to get that plat. So tl;dr I got a plat 

• Like 2

Another sucessful week with 2 games and almost another game finished.

At Tuesday 29th September, I platinumed Old Man's Journey, which has an interesting story telling without voices,
in 2h 27min to get the 10th game done for finishing Gaming by Numbers 2020, which ended at 30th September.

Finally I finished Kotodama and surprisingly, the 1st guide I used is correct and I messed it up on my first try. ?

N.E.R.O. is an average experience game and a very slow walking simulator with puzzle elements and 48 collectibles.
I finished it and have to wait for "Gnocchi Thursday" trophy.
My next opportunity to play on Thursday at lunch time is at the 31st December 2020.
What a stupid trophy, which I want to earn legit.

I'm very happy with my progress of 16 trophies in WRC 2.

Finished:
:platinum: #46 Old Man's Journey (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #47 Kotodama (24/24 trophies) (+3)

My current games:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (28/35 trophies) :platinum: [Waiting for Season 2 / 8th October]
Golden Guy: 9/20 wins

WRC 2 (21/51 trophies) (+16) (11 trophies discontinued)

N.E.R.O. (22/24 trophies) (+18) :platinum: [Waiting for Gnocchi Thursday / 31st December]

My current statistics:
Platinums: 47 (+2)
100% Completion: 49 (+2)
Maxed Out: 51 (+2)
Completion %: 97,14 (+2,29)
Unearned trophies: 57 (-37) /
(24 discontinued)

On 10/4/2020 at 1:04 AM, microsamm said:

Another sucessful week with 2 games and almost another game finished.

At Tuesday 29th September, I platinumed Old Man's Journey, which has an interesting story telling without voices,
in 2h 27min to get the 10th game done for finishing Gaming by Numbers 2020, which ended at 30th September.

Finally I finished Kotodama and surprisingly, the 1st guide I used is correct and I messed it up on my first try. 1f633.png

N.E.R.O. is an average experience game and a very slow walking simulator with puzzle elements and 48 collectibles.
I finished it and have to wait for "Gnocchi Thursday" trophy.
My next opportunity to play on Thursday at lunch time is at the 31st December 2020.
What a stupid trophy, which I want to earn legit.

I'm very happy with my progress of 16 trophies in WRC 2.

Finished:
:platinum: #46 Old Man's Journey (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #47 Kotodama (24/24 trophies) (+3)

My current games:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (28/35 trophies) :platinum: [Waiting for Season 2 / 8th October]

WRC 2 (21/51 trophies) (+16) (11 trophies discontinued)

N.E.R.O. (22/24 trophies) (+18) :platinum: [Waiting for Gnocchi Thursday / 31st December]

My current statistics:
Platinums: 47 (+2)
100% Completion: 49 (+2)
Maxed Out: 51 (+2)
Completion %: 97,14 (+2,29)
Unearned trophies: 57 (-37) /
(24 discontinued)

That's some intense hunting you've been doing in the last 2 weeks man!

How do you like Fall Guys? I don't know if you saw but the will be doubling Fame Points from Oct 5th to 8th so if you haven't gotten to Fame 40 yet, you can still rush it before season 1 ends. Also, in season 2, there's going to be 18 crowns in the rank tree instead of only 3... will make getting those Legendary items much easier. Also hope they add private lobbies so we can boost the game as I can't see how I'm going to get 5 wins in a row... I barely managed to get 5 wins overall in like 2 months.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

What's up guys?

This has been another slow week... seems like I get a lot of these lately... but I did manage to get a little bit of progress done in Fall Guys, almost got to Level 25, I don't think I'm going to make it to 40 before the end of the season. Guess I'll have to get that trophy in Season 2.

Other than that, I managed to get only 1 Predator Challenge done in my last session in Batman: Arkham City... these a getting really frustrating. I know I'll get them done, I just need to focus more and it will come.

My Permadeath and Platinum playthrough of The Last of Us Part II is going well, I'm almost at the end of Seattle Day 1 with Ellie and both et skills and weapons are fully upgraded so now I can focus on just getting her to the end and I can then concentrate on Abby.

On another note, I think I'll be adding a bunch of unearned trophies to my profile tonight. I've seen that Mad Max servers are closing down and that this might cause one trophy to be unachievable... since I really want to play that game and wouldn't want it to sit on my profile unfinished, I'm going to play a few hours of it until I get the Scrap Crews unlocked and get the 2 challenges that require the online connection done... then go back to my regular stuff.

I'm also thinking of another change in my streaming schedule, although I like switching it up a little with PS3-PS4 and Fall Guys, I find that this doesn't serve my trophy hunting very well so I'm thinking focus on one game, finish it and then move on to the next... otherwise, I'm not progressing and my backlog keeps filling up.

Anyway, here's the progress since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 40 (+0)
100% Completion: 45 (+0)
Completion %: 85.51% (+0.07%)
Unearned trophies: 372 (-2)

Hi everyone, skipped a week as I hadn't done much trophy wise but I'm back with some progress this week.

So I've been changing my strategy once more and I'm back at focusing on playing only 1 game and finishing it.... almost... After learning of Mad Max servers closing down, I went ahead and 
started the game and made my way to Jeet's place, got the scrap crews unlocked and now I log on daily to collect my scrap. I've completed the first challenge which requires to collect 500 and I'm now at around 1400 for the Dividend challenge. I have done very little in the game other that what I needed to do to get the scrap crews so my save isn't glitched for now. I'll be doing a back up save as soon as Dividend is done. Unfortunately, starting this game has dropped my Completion and raised my Unearned but it's temporary as I'll be getting back to Mad Max when I'm done with TLOUII

I've also been playing some Fall Guys here and there, trying to make the most progress on this game without investing too much time. I'm at level 32 and I've only managed to get 5 wins in the hundreds of matches I've played... Can't see how I'm going to get 5 wins in a row... Hopefully they'll introduce Private lobbies some day and make this game boostable.

And the last big news, I've finally plated The Last of Us Part II!!! But it wasn't as gratifying as other plats I've obtained as I still need to finish this Permadeath run and then have another run in Grounded. I've been playing on Permadeath at the Chapter level and I've died a few times, loosing 20-25 minutes of progress each time... it's annoying as crap... I don't understand how you can make a Permadeath trophy a Bronze when you get a Gold for completing the Story the first time around... I get that you can do it on NG+ but it should at least be a Silver... anyways, whatever it is, I'm gonna have to do it to get 100%... just wanted to vent a little :)

Oh and one last thing, for those of you who stop by my streams on Twitch once in a while, I've upgraded my camera and will soon be rocking a Sony A5100 mirorless camera instead of the Brio. Looking forwards to setting this bad boy up and seeing the difference in image quality.

Platinum: 41 (+1)
Completion %: 84.73% (-0.78%)
Unearned trophies: 408 (+36)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

That's some intense hunting you've been doing in the last 2 weeks man!

I do what I can. Have a lot of time for gaming at weekend,
but at weekdays I'm not able to play much, because when I come home from work I'm very tired.

7 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

How do you like Fall Guys? I don't know if you saw but the will be doubling Fame Points from Oct 5th to 8th so if you haven't gotten to Fame 40 yet, you can still rush it before season 1 ends. Also, in season 2, there's going to be 18 crowns in the rank tree instead of only 3... will make getting those Legendary items much easier. Also hope they add private lobbies so we can boost the game as I can't see how I'm going to get 5 wins in a row... I barely managed to get 5 wins overall in like 2 months.

I love Fall Guys, but the last level ups were soooooo long.
Thanks for the tip, but I reached Level 40 at 23rd September! ?
Great, because I need only 3 crowns to get the full legendary outfit trophy.
I got 9 wins so far.
In my last game to Level 40, I was first in front of the crown in the air of Fall Mountain,
but jumped too early when the crown fall down.

Edited by microsamm

I finished 2 games, unlocked my rarest trophy in the last week.

In my opinion the change of the Trophy Level System was unnecessary.
Good for everyone under Level 300 to level up faster,
but from Level 300+ it takes longer to get 10 levels up, than 1 level on the old system.

In LIMBO (PS4), I got my rarest trophy "No Point in Dying" (2,11% rarity) done.
At my 1st attempt I came through perfectly, except I died 8x on the same obstacle, the legendary "Electrical H" at the end.
For my 2nd attempt I made 4 little mistakes here and there, passed the "H" perfectly
and died the 5th time on the 2nd last obstacle.
I hold my nerves and passed these 2 obstacles to end with 5 deaths, which made me proud to unlock this trophy.

Played Cat Quest, a little RPG with a lot of cat puns, perfect for anyone to start with this genre.
For more experienced players it's way too easy, which can get boring for them.

5 trophies in WRC 2 made my "Unearned Trophies Counter" smaller and raised my completion percentage up.

Finished:
? LIMBO (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #48 Cat Quest (23/23 trophies) (+23)

My current games:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (28/35 trophies) :platinum:

WRC 2 (26/51 trophies) (+5) (11 trophies discontinued)

N.E.R.O. (22/24 trophies) :platinum: [Waiting for Gnocchi Thursday / 31st December]

My current statistics:
Platinums: 48 (+1)
100% Completion: 51 (+2)
Maxed Out: 53 (+2)
Completion %: 97,39 (+0,25)
Unearned trophies: 52 (-5) /
(24 discontinued)

Edited by microsamm

On 10/11/2020 at 4:02 AM, microsamm said:

In my opinion the change of the Trophy Level System was unnecessary.
Good for everyone under Level 300 to level up faster,
but from Level 300+ it takes longer to get 10 levels up, than 1 level on the old system.

I have to agree with you on this one.

I do think that there needed to be a change in the trophy system to increase the Max level as some players had been stuck on 100 for a really long time.

This being said, I think there's 2 things they missed the target on:

1- Adjusting levels and trophy values to make it easier to level up: I would of simply kept levels at what they are and increased the max rank but increasing the points requirements to level up. So anyone that wasn't maxed out already would have just continued progressing normally through the levels and the ones that are maxed out would have been able to continue progressing.

2- Tighten up the requirements for game devs to have Plats for their games: I think that one of the biggest problem with the Trophy system is the ease with which devs can put a Platinum on a game. I don't think it's normal that a game that you can finish in 15 minutes gets a Platinum. In the past, Sony had tighter requirements on what games could get Platinums and short games such as My Name is Mayo would never had gotten a Plat with those requirements. Until they fix this, no changes to the trophy system will ever be relevant.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 8:40 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hi everyone, skipped a week as I hadn't done much trophy wise but I'm back with some progress this week.

So I've been changing my strategy once more and I'm back at focusing on playing only 1 game and finishing it.... almost... After learning of Mad Max servers closing down, I went ahead and 
started the game and made my way to Jeet's place, got the scrap crews unlocked and now I log on daily to collect my scrap. I've completed the first challenge which requires to collect 500 and I'm now at around 1400 for the Dividend challenge. I have done very little in the game other that what I needed to do to get the scrap crews so my save isn't glitched for now. I'll be doing a back up save as soon as Dividend is done. Unfortunately, starting this game has dropped my Completion and raised my Unearned but it's temporary as I'll be getting back to Mad Max when I'm done with TLOUII

I've also been playing some Fall Guys here and there, trying to make the most progress on this game without investing too much time. I'm at level 32 and I've only managed to get 5 wins in the hundreds of matches I've played... Can't see how I'm going to get 5 wins in a row... Hopefully they'll introduce Private lobbies some day and make this game boostable.

And the last big news, I've finally plated The Last of Us Part II!!! But it wasn't as gratifying as other plats I've obtained as I still need to finish this Permadeath run and then have another run in Grounded. I've been playing on Permadeath at the Chapter level and I've died a few times, loosing 20-25 minutes of progress each time... it's annoying as crap... I don't understand how you can make a Permadeath trophy a Bronze when you get a Gold for completing the Story the first time around... I get that you can do it on NG+ but it should at least be a Silver... anyways, whatever it is, I'm gonna have to do it to get 100%... just wanted to vent a little :)

Oh and one last thing, for those of you who stop by my streams on Twitch once in a while, I've upgraded my camera and will soon be rocking a Sony A5100 mirorless camera instead of the Brio. Looking forwards to setting this bad boy up and seeing the difference in image quality.

Platinum: 41 (+1)
Completion %: 84.73% (-0.78%)
Unearned trophies: 408 (+36)

What's up guys! Hope everyone is doing good and staying safe!

This last week has been The Last of Us II mostly. I managed to complete my Permadeath playthrough and I started my Grounded+ run leveraging the Game Modifier Glitch. This glitch is great and I've managed to get to the end of Seattle Day 1 with Ellie in a little over 2h. If everything goes well, I should manage to get this done in a little over 8h. Not having to worry about scavenging and using the auto silenced riffle with Ellie is of great help, you can just blast your way through encounters without getting spotted. If you are aware of the spawn location of the bad guys, you can just spray bullets at them and clear out the area in a few seconds.

Concerning Mad Max, I've completed the 2 challenges that require scrap crews and the online connection so I am now safe to plat this game even after server shutdown. Of course, I've created a save game back up on a USB so if I ever get the Scavenging Location glitch, I can always reload this save game. So as soon as I've finished TLOUII, I'll be getting on Mad Max's case.

On a Streaming note, I've finally installed my A5100! Although it doesn't change much on my stream, the difference on image quality is amazing. It wasn't really required but I'm glad I did the change as I can now get that nice bokeh on my background that I've always wanted.

Platinum: 41 (+0)
Completion %: 84.75% (+0.02%)
Unearned trophies: 407 (-1)

• Like 1

28th Season of THL, which was crazy, is over with 6 wins.
I finished in 2nd place in 3 consecutive Seasons (S26, S27 & S28).
But if my score was a minimum of 53,4 points less in the last fixture (got 76 points),
I had ended in 5th spot to relegation into Gold League. ?

For that reason I had to start Cities: Skylines for a strong finish,
which really hurts my "Unearned Trophies" counter with 104 trophies total at the start.

This week I finished Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout with buying the "Sonic the Hedgehog" Outfit
and gave up on the last 4 trophies.
With 9 wins total, I won't go for "20 wins", don't want to rely on others to "Win in a squad" and "Infallible" is insane.

Donut County (EU) was an easy and enjoyable game with lots of missable trophies,
that can all be done later by chapter select.

Got the last "quick" trophies in WRC 2 and now it's a very long grind to the next trophy.

Finished:
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (31/35 trophies) (+3)
:platinum: #49 Donut County (EU) (21/21 trophies) (+21)

My current games:

WRC 2 (32/51 trophies) (+6) (11 trophies discontinued)

N.E.R.O. (22/24 trophies) :platinum: [Waiting for Gnocchi Thursday / 31st December]

Cities: Skylines (7/37 trophies) (+7) :platinum:
                         (20/104 trophies) (+20) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 49 (+1)
100% Completion: 52 (+1)
Maxed Out: 54 (+1)
Completion %: 94,79 (-2,60)

Unearned trophies: 127 (+75)
Trophies I can't get:
28 (+4)
Discontinued trophies: 24
Trophies I gave up: 4 (+4)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 9:58 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

What's up guys! Hope everyone is doing good and staying safe!

This last week has been The Last of Us II mostly. I managed to complete my Permadeath playthrough and I started my Grounded+ run leveraging the Game Modifier Glitch. This glitch is great and I've managed to get to the end of Seattle Day 1 with Ellie in a little over 2h. If everything goes well, I should manage to get this done in a little over 8h. Not having to worry about scavenging and using the auto silenced riffle with Ellie is of great help, you can just blast your way through encounters without getting spotted. If you are aware of the spawn location of the bad guys, you can just spray bullets at them and clear out the area in a few seconds.

Concerning Mad Max, I've completed the 2 challenges that require scrap crews and the online connection so I am now safe to plat this game even after server shutdown. Of course, I've created a save game back up on a USB so if I ever get the Scavenging Location glitch, I can always reload this save game. So as soon as I've finished TLOUII, I'll be getting on Mad Max's case.

On a Streaming note, I've finally installed my A5100! Although it doesn't change much on my stream, the difference on image quality is amazing. It wasn't really required but I'm glad I did the change as I can now get that nice bokeh on my background that I've always wanted.

Completion %: 84.75% (+0.02%)
Unearned trophies: 407 (-1)

Again this last week has been The Last of Us II mostly on Grounded+. I made it about half way through to Abby's Seattle Day 2 so it's going really well. I believe I'll only be needing 3 or 4 more hours to complete it and finally be done with the game. Using the glitch to unlock Gameplay modifiers does help a lot!!

On another note, my fiancée wanted to play some Guitar Hero so I went and plugged in the PS3 in the living room... and guess what, I started cleaning up some old trophies I hadn't gotten yet. I had done all the online required trophies already apart for targeting another players score which I'm trying to find a way to achieve with the Leaderboards seemingly down. I think I have found a way but I ain't sure. I also found a complete kit on the interwebs with Drum, guitar and mic so I am now ready to tackle all the band and instrument challenges... lots of fun up ahead... just need to find 2 more friends to help with the band challenges.

So that's about it for this week, not much to say but progressing slowly.

Completion %: 84.91% (+0.16%)
Unearned trophies: 401 (-6)

• Like 1

Last week I finished 2 games, earned my 50th platinum and got over 2000 trophies total.

What Remains of Edith Finch (EU) (7,99€ on sale) is a Walking Simulator,
but an really awesome experience, I can recommend.

Perils of Baking (EU) (1,49€ on sale) a Plattformer, which was more pain, than fun to play for me,
because you have to land exactly on the enemy, or you lose 1 heart. A typical average trophy game.

I did some progress in WRC 2 to start Season 6 out of 11 Seasons to win all rallies.

Finished:
? What Remains of Edith Finch (EU) (9/9 trophies) (+9)
:platinum: #50 Perils of Baking (EU) (39/39 trophies) (+39)

My current games:

WRC 2 (32/51 trophies) (11 trophies discontinued)
Season 6 (34% Career Progress)

Cities: Skylines (7/37 trophies) :platinum:
                         (20/104 trophies) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 50 (+1)
100% Completion: 54 (+2)
Maxed Out: 56 (+2)
Completion %: 94,90 (+0,11)

Unearned trophies: 127
Trophies I can't get:
Trophies I gave up: 4

Edited by microsamm

On 10/25/2020 at 2:48 AM, microsamm said:

What Remains of Edith Finch (EU) (7,99€ on sale) is a Walking Simulator,
but an really awesome experience, I can recommend.

I agree! This game is amazing. Short and easy but a really nice story.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:23 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Again this last week has been The Last of Us II mostly on Grounded+. I made it about half way through to Abby's Seattle Day 2 so it's going really well. I believe I'll only be needing 3 or 4 more hours to complete it and finally be done with the game. Using the glitch to unlock Gameplay modifiers does help a lot!!

On another note, my fiancée wanted to play some Guitar Hero so I went and plugged in the PS3 in the living room... and guess what, I started cleaning up some old trophies I hadn't gotten yet. I had done all the online required trophies already apart for targeting another players score which I'm trying to find a way to achieve with the Leaderboards seemingly down. I think I have found a way but I ain't sure. I also found a complete kit on the interwebs with Drum, guitar and mic so I am now ready to tackle all the band and instrument challenges... lots of fun up ahead... just need to find 2 more friends to help with the band challenges.

So that's about it for this week, not much to say but progressing slowly.

Completion %: 84.91% (+0.16%)
Unearned trophies: 401 (-6)

What's up guys!?

In the last week, I've finally completed playthrough 3.5 of The Last of Us Part II and 100% it.

Since then, I've been playing some Mad Max (on stream) and Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock offstream when I have some free time. It's mostly grinding at this point as I got all the easy trophies out of the way for both the games.
In Mad Max, I'm building all the projects in Jeet's stronghold and getting all the exploration points which has me running around the map a lot.

In GH: WoR, I've completed the Quest and now working on getting the 40 stars on all the songs. I play on Easy as I'm really bad at music games... I don't know how I'm going to get the trophies which I need to play on Hard or Expert... I guess I'll just need a lot of practice...

So that's about it for me this week.

100% Completion: 46 (+1)
Completion %: 84.96% (+0.05%)
Unearned trophies: 400 (-1)

• Like 1

When I got banned for a short period back in June I completely forgot about this thread.

Since I did a LOT since then, I'm going to drop out of this topic as far as keeping my progress.

As for @PatTheTrophyHunter, I would definitely get the online scrap challenges out of the way ASAP. Make sure your numbers in both the challenges screen and statistics screen for scavenging locations completed both match up. You'll have to do some addition because the first few scavenging challenges account for the first 36, in total there are 227 scavenging locations. The last scavenging challenge has you doing 191 scavenging locations, and this is where many people tend to get the scavenging glitch.

You don't want to miss out on the Mad Max platinum.

Edited by Spaz

On 10/27/2020 at 2:59 AM, Spaz said:

When I got banned for a short period back in June I completely forgot about this thread.

Since I did a LOT since then, I'm going to drop out of this topic as far as keeping my progress.

As for @PatTheTrophyHunter, I would definitely get the online scrap challenges out of the way ASAP. Make sure your numbers in both the challenges screen and statistics screen for scavenging locations completed both match up. You'll have to do some addition because the first few scavenging challenges account for the first 36, in total there are 227 scavenging locations. The last scavenging challenge has you doing 191 scavenging locations, and this is where many people tend to get the scavenging glitch.

You don't want to miss out on the Mad Max platinum.

Thanks for the hints.

I've already completed the 2 online related challenges and created a glitch free save.

I've also been tracking the scavenging locations as you mentionned.

I'm 25% completion right now (based on in game progress tracking) so I still have a bunch of scrap to collect ;)

8 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Thanks for the hints.

I've already completed the 2 online related challenges and created a glitch free save.

I've also been tracking the scavenging locations as you mentionned.

I'm 25% completion right now (based on in game progress tracking) so I still have a bunch of scrap to collect ;)

Good luck. Mad Max is a game worth doing.

Last week not much happened.
I platinumed 1 game on Sunday, played ~2 hour on Friday and did a Video Game Shoppingtour on Saturday.

Habroxia (EU) a Shmup, which is ok and not really hard to get :platinum:, after upgrading all statistics.

WRC 2 got 3% progress.

THL S29 started today, so I can raise my completion percentage above 95% in the upcoming week.

Finished:
:platinum: #51 Habroxia (EU) (31/31 trophies) (+31)

My current games:

WRC 2 (32/51 trophies) (11 trophies discontinued)
Season 6 (37% Career Progress) (+3%)

Cities: Skylines (7/37 trophies) :platinum:
                         (20/104 trophies) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 51 (+1)
100% Completion: 55 (+1)
Maxed Out: 57 (+1)
Completion %: 94,98 (+0,08)

Unearned trophies: 127
Trophies I can't get:

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

I've started a lot of stuff lately just to chill and have fun but I'm gonna try to focus on clearing some horror and horror-themed stuff given it's that time of year. Of course I'll be doing some other stuff too

Current Progress:

Organ Trail Complete

9/13 Trophies (52%)

Need to finish 3.5 more playthroughs, one of which being on Difficult. Also have to hope RNG is on my side to kill off one of my dudes with dysentery. Should only take a few more sessions to mop up.

Need for Speed Payback

12/58 Trophies (16%)

Just having some fun with this one, I gotta do a bunch of the races and collectibles still (and that's not even including the DLC).

Thief Simulator

5/24 Trophies (16%)

I'm so excited that the NG+ bug actually got fixed because I think this game is a ton of fun. I was kind of holding off from playing more until the fixes came. I'm gonna play it here and there to get a little progress going in between other games.

As for other games I've recently played, mostly I'm gonna play them when I have these 3 finished if possible. My mind changes a lot though, so we'll see

What's Next:

FNAF 1, 3, 4, and 5 (skipping 2 until I get an EU copy since the NA one has a broken trophy)

Current Progress: 0 trophies

I really want to focus on getting this full series 100%'d just because I know it'll be frightening as hell to go for it

Visage

Current Progress: 0 trophies

This game is so good that I feel like I need to get the platinum just to do it justice. 

Dead By Daylight

Current Progress: 77/125 Trophies (58%)

I gotta get back into the swing of things and learn the current meta so I can update my DBD guides. Also just wanna finally make more progress on this even though some stuff is harder these days

Current Stats:

Platinums - 110

Games at 100% Completion - 120

Total Trophies - 7612

Level - 447

Completion - 44.08%

I wanna bump my completion up so I'll hopefully start pushing through some of my less completed games too and turn those E and D ranks into S ranks.

Edited by Burgins
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 1:56 AM, Burgins said:

I wanna bump my completion up so I'll hopefully start pushing through some of my less completed games too and turn those E and D ranks into S ranks.

That is so satisfying! When I started really getting into trophy hunting, my Completion % was somewhere in the 50%'s. Seeing it rise and the Unearned number drop is probably the most satisfying part of the hunt for me. I don't have much time to play games anymore so I don't see the trophies or ranks go up as much but seeing that % stay in the 85% to 90% range is cool :)

• Like 2

On 10/26/2020 at 9:39 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

I agree! This game is amazing. Short and easy but a really nice story.

What's up guys!?

In the last week, I've finally completed playthrough 3.5 of The Last of Us Part II and 100% it.

Since then, I've been playing some Mad Max (on stream) and Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock offstream when I have some free time. It's mostly grinding at this point as I got all the easy trophies out of the way for both the games.
In Mad Max, I'm building all the projects in Jeet's stronghold and getting all the exploration points which has me running around the map a lot.

In GH: WoR, I've completed the Quest and now working on getting the 40 stars on all the songs. I play on Easy as I'm really bad at music games... I don't know how I'm going to get the trophies which I need to play on Hard or Expert... I guess I'll just need a lot of practice...

So that's about it for me this week.

100% Completion: 46 (+1)
Completion %: 84.96% (+0.05%)
Unearned trophies: 400 (-1)

Hey guys! hope you all had a great week!

Last week was a little all over the place as I got some trophies in Mad Max as I'm making progress through this game. My strategy so far has been to ignore the story and side missions as much as possible and concentrate on building the projects in the strongholds and when I've done everything I can, then move along in the story so I can access the next stronghold. So far, I have completed all of Jeet's projects including the scrap stockpiles as I got the trophies for having 5,000 and 10,000 scrap in my possession. I can now spend all the scrap I collect as I wish.

I've also been playing a lot of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock off stream. So basically, every time I have a few minutes, I play a song or two to get those notes in for Gem Hoarder. If my calculations and note tracking are accurate, I'm about 59,000 notes away from the trophy... which seems a lot but I'm playing songs that give between 700 and 800 notes a song on Easy so it's not that much. I'm also very near of getting Perfect Perfectionist as I have only 4 songs left that I need to get 40 stars on, I currently have 39 stars on those 4 so I just need to practice them a little and I should be getting that one shortly.

And finally, last night I started playing some GTA Online again with a fellow streamer. I hadn't played the game in a really long time so I wasn't really good at it... but we will be making it a weekly thing on Sunday's to progress through the Doomsday Heist so I can get those trophies done and get the RP to level up to 100. I'm currently rank 63.

With all this being said, here's the progress since the last time I posted :

100% Completion: 46 (+0)
Completion %: 85.10% (+0.14%)
Unearned trophies: 394 (-6)

• Like 1

This week was a little bit better than last week, but still too much to do at work with overtime, so less time to play.

My Name is Mayo (PS4), a click adventure, was too tempting for 0,47€
and a 1 hour long platinum to tip 10.000 times on a glass of mayonnaise.

Inside, a puzzle adventure platformer, is an amazing gaming experience I can recommand.
The trophies are all secret collectibles.
If you miss any, they can be done later via chapter select.

In WRC 2, I made a huge jump in progress and unlocked a few trophies in Cities: Skylines.

Finished:
:platinum: #52 My Name is Mayo (PS4) (51/51 trophies) (+51)
? Inside (14/14 trophies) (+14)

My current games:

WRC 2 (35/51 trophies) (+3) (11 trophies discontinued)
Season 8 (60% Career Progress) (+23%)

Cities: Skylines (8/37 trophies) (+1) :platinum:
                         (23/104 trophies) (+3) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 52 (+1)
100% Completion: 57 (+2)
Maxed Out: 59 (+2)
Completion %: 95,25 (+0,27)

Unearned trophies: 121 (-6)
Trophies I can't get:

• Like 1

Today is a special day for me, because I got my 1st trophy 1 year / 366 days ago.
Last week was successful again with 2x Platinums and 1x 100% completion.

Energy Cycle (EU), Puzzle Game, is tough and takes a long time legit
but with a solution on the puzzles and a glitch for the other 2 modes, it's quick and simple.

Drowning (EU), Walking Simulator, is an easy and short game with different endings and collectibles.
The environment is really empty and walking is really slow, which makes this game boring very fast.

Thomas was Alone, Puzzle Platformer, a fun game with a longer story,
in which the player build up a connection to the 7 different elements.
It has Level select, so you can get the missed collectibles later.

Made huge progress in WRC 2 again and hope to finish it next week.

Cities: Skylines did a good progress in the base game and my city has a population of ~2500.

Finished:
:platinum: #53 Energy Cycle (EU) (PS4) (19/19 trophies) (+19)
:platinum: #54 Drowning (EU) (17/17 trophies) (+17)
? Thomas was Alone  (15/15 trophies) (+15)

My current games:

WRC 2 (38/51 trophies) (+3) (11 trophies discontinued)
Season 10 (88% Career Progress) (+28%)

Cities: Skylines (14/37 trophies) (+6) :platinum:
                         (29/104 trophies) (+6) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 54 (+2)
100% Completion: 60 (+3)
Maxed Out: 62 (+3)
Completion %: 95,79 (+0,54)

Unearned trophies: 112 (-9)
Trophies I can't get:

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 8:38 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Hey guys! hope you all had a great week!

Last week was a little all over the place as I got some trophies in Mad Max as I'm making progress through this game. My strategy so far has been to ignore the story and side missions as much as possible and concentrate on building the projects in the strongholds and when I've done everything I can, then move along in the story so I can access the next stronghold. So far, I have completed all of Jeet's projects including the scrap stockpiles as I got the trophies for having 5,000 and 10,000 scrap in my possession. I can now spend all the scrap I collect as I wish.

I've also been playing a lot of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock off stream. So basically, every time I have a few minutes, I play a song or two to get those notes in for Gem Hoarder. If my calculations and note tracking are accurate, I'm about 59,000 notes away from the trophy... which seems a lot but I'm playing songs that give between 700 and 800 notes a song on Easy so it's not that much. I'm also very near of getting Perfect Perfectionist as I have only 4 songs left that I need to get 40 stars on, I currently have 39 stars on those 4 so I just need to practice them a little and I should be getting that one shortly.

And finally, last night I started playing some GTA Online again with a fellow streamer. I hadn't played the game in a really long time so I wasn't really good at it... but we will be making it a weekly thing on Sunday's to progress through the Doomsday Heist so I can get those trophies done and get the RP to level up to 100. I'm currently rank 63.

Completion %: 85.10% (+0.14%)
Unearned trophies: 394 (-6)

What is up guys!? 

Skipped the progress report last week as I was on vacation but I did manage to get some game time in.

Stream wise, I got 3 longer sessions in (about 4h each) which allowed me to do some good progress on Mad Max. I now have about 60% in game completion and will be done with the story soon and tackling scavenging locations and Treath reduction in the next few days.

I've made a little progress in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock also. I've finally completed everything there was to do in Carreer. Getting the 150,000 notes for Gem Hoarder was a real grind. I've since started working in Quickplay+ and getting the 2,000 stars.

I also played a little bit of Fall Guys but that one isn't progressing much. I think I'm going to wait for Season 3 to start and then grind it to get to Level 40 and try and get as many wins as I can. I really hope the devs implement a way to host private lobbies to make this Plat easier as I can see myself getting 5 wins in a row ledgit... I have a hard time getting only 1 ;)

Finally, I started playing Overcooked with my GF. The game doesn't have any plats but it's an interesting co-op game that allows us to play together. We don't play too long at a time though as it stresses her out and she gets mad at me for not following her orders... just like real life basically ;)

Completion %: 85.67% (+0.57%)
Unearned trophies: 382 (-12)

• Like 1

Fun thread idea! Here's my first update—more a baseline for next time than anything else:

Platinum :platinum:: 99 (+99)
100% Completion ?: 108 (+108)

Games Started: 174 (+174)
Completion %: 74.74% (-25.26%) (or is it +74.74%? Is 0 trophies 0% or 100%? ?)
Unearned trophies: 1,725 (+1,725)

As of last night, my completion was 75.00% which was my goal for the year, up from about 67% at the start of the year, then I started playing Until Dawn for a casual community challenge, which was 'complete 1-3 horror games'. I'll be looking to complete the story of MediEvil before the end of the month, so will likely drop a bit more for the next update, but that's okay! Should be easy to bring back up again anyway :)

Games I'll probably touch over the coming week:

Persona 5 Royal (39 / 53, 65%)

This is quite a big game. I adored Persona 5, so am going to make this my 100th plat' milestone.

PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale (41 / 56, 7 left to get, 8 unobtainable, 73%)
It's not plat-able due to server closures, but I want to finish up the offline trophies anyway. Only a few left. :D

Mad Max (15 / 50, 21%)

Got the online component done before server closures. I'm on chapter 3, taking it slow and making sure to avoid the bug.

Human Fall Flat (69 / 73, 95%)

This got 2 new DLCs super recently. I did one of them without any issues, and don't imagine the other will be too bad. There's one misc. trophy a few DLCs ago too that I tried to get and failed, but will give that another go while I have the game open :D

MediEvil (0 / 39, 0%)

A game to complete for a community challenge in a Discord I'm in as a late Halloween thing. I have some fond memories if playing a small portion of the original on a Demo disc, so it will be good to see the game in it's entirety in remastered glory :)

Edited by Mr-ttaM
Added current completion of listed games.
  • Like 2