Post your Progress Report

Hey everyone! I had a terrible week for completion and started 3 new games—2 of them being monsters! But they've been on the backlog for a while, so no time like the present, right?

Platinum :platinum:: 107 (+0)
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 118 (+0)

Games Started: 188 (+3)
7'scarlet, Monster Hunter World, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Completion %: 74.86% (-0.75%) 
Total trophies: 5,782 (+32)
Unearned trophies: 1,890 (+92)

A Hat in Time 17 / 28 (+3) 35%

Just did a quick session on this and found a few secrets and ran through a couple more levels again. There are still plenty of challenges and collectibles to go, but they all seem very doable!

Minecraft 110 / 127 (+6) 85%

Finished off a few more trophies. I had the world from last week and managed to make some more progress with that, then moved over to the tutorial world to clean up a few other things. There are some more trophies I can probably get, but a lot of them involve beating bosses etc, and I've been playing on a peaceful world.

GTA V 55 / 78 (+1) 61%

Small progress. I tried the solo world thing (MTU = 800) and it was mostly private but some other players popped in occasionally - but they seemed friendly. Got a CEO office and warehouse now so can start on the level grind, and got the trophy for surviving a bounty in the process.

Monster Hunter World 2 / 50 (+2) 2% + Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 1 / 50 (+1) 1%

A good friend of mine got the platinum on stream, so I decided to give it a try. I meant to just play the base game, but somehow managed to get a trophy on Iceborne which is an expansion / DLC.

I don't think I'll finish them any time soon (if I go too hard I think I'd burn out—the estimated time for the plats is 300-500+ hours or something, and is very RNG dependent, so will be playing pretty casually for fun and not worrying about trophies for a while at least. A few people have offered to help (because they're lovely, because they love the game, and because it helps with their grind too!) which is super cool, but will be trying myself first :)

Assassin's Creed II 33 / 51 (+15) 61%

Did another 3 streams this week and got through Memory Sequence 7. I spent a few hours offline gathering feathers because I know that will be one thing I can't find myself within a reasonable timeframe—and looking at a map or guide while streaming is difficult and not very fun. I'm also doing all of the side stuff (races, treasure chests, etc) even though I don't think it's needed for the platinum just because. :D

7'scarlet 3 / 23 (+3) 13%

A Vita VN that's been on my backlog for a while. Dusted off the Vita because I've been working from the office a few days a week, and it's something nice to do while on the bus and while relaxing in bed etc. I want to get through more of the Vita backlog so started with something light. It's 2-3 hours with text skipping, but I can't bring myself to do that so will take me many more.

Goals for the coming week:

Play more Alice: Madness Returns
I made great progress on it and am pretty close to the end of the story, so it would be nice to finish.
Stream more AC2
I've been doing it more regularly which is really nice. And want to keep that momentum up :)
Finish (more of) 7'scarlet
I've got one ending so far - but I really don't know how long the game is.

Don't start any new games
At least not until I'm back to under 1800 unearned trophies. The one exception to this I'd be okay with is Beyond Two Souls if I finish AC2 to keep the Platinum alphabet rolling.

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 2

This week I had a lot time for gaming, because I was on holiday/vacation.

NASCAR 14, Finished and gave up the last 5 trophies.
The Challenge Mode is ridiculous, because the AI always ram you from behind to fail the challenge.
And it's too tough to win a championship on 90% difficulty.

Cities: Skylines, Created 15 Sightseeing Bus lines to earn another easy trophy.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, The Mission on "Rank AAA" was really tough,
but I was able to finish the last 7 missions in ~3 hours for the plat. (Mission 42 was the toughest)

Gorogoa, Finished Chapter 4 to earn a trophy.

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Finished and the "no death" chapters was a bit tough and some collectables annoying.

Glass Masquerade, Puzzle with extraordinary pieces, I finished all 25 puzzles to earn the platinum.
There is no time limit and 1 Puzzles takes about 10-45 minutes
depends on the difficulty and how much time you're taking.

Supercar Challenge, Racing, Did the Online only trophies and got them done.

Xenon Racer, Arcade Racing, Be aware that the AI is really tough to beat, even at the beginning, like Ridge Racer.
Switching the difficulty to easy won't help you much either.
You have to manage learning to drift and the use of nitro boost.

Then it's possible to get 20 Online wins and winning a 3 and 5 race Online Championship,
because you can get them alone in a lobby against AI opponents only.
But you can't boost it, because the rest will always be filled up to 8 players by AI opponents.

Finished:
NASCAR 14 (PS3) (36/41 trophies) (+10)
:platinum: #102 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (PS3) (50/50 trophies) (+3)
:platinum: #103 Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (PS4) (28/28 trophies) (+17)
:platinum: #104 Glass Masquerade (PS4) (28/28 trophies) (+28)

My current games:
Riddled Corpses EX (PS4) (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Cities: Skylines (PS4) (21/37 trophies) :platinum:
                                   (55/104 trophies) (+1) 1f4af.png

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (5/12 trophies) (+1) :platinum:

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (8/37 trophies) (+8) :platinum:

Xenon Racer (PS4) (14/31 trophies) (+14) :platinum:
                                (14/33 trophies) (+14) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 104 (+3)
100% Completion: 121 (+3)
Maxed Out: 124 (+3)
Completion %:
96,38% (-0,09)

Unearned trophies: 142 (+16)
Trophies I can't get:
33 (+5)
Discontinued trophies: 24
Trophies I gave up: 9 (+5)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing fine and that your hunts are going well.

The last week has been very slow trophy wise as I've been struggling though Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on Brutal... I manage to get through 1 or 2 chapters for each 2h game session... and since I only play 3 times a week, progress is very slow. More on this in the Uncharted progress below.  So here's what the hunt has looked like last week.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) 35 / 51 (+0), 63%

On hold.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 28 / 35 (+0), 67%

On hold.

Grand Theft Auto V 67 / 78 (+0) 75% 

On hold.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Streaming on Twitch) 32 / 53 (+0), 51%

So no trophies this week but I did manage to make it all the way to Chapter 24. That means that I only have 3 chapters left, one of which is mostly platforming and a puzzle and the last one being the Boss fight which is relatively easy as you can cheeze it. So if I can get through that one chapter where there's some intense fighting without too much dying, I might just be able to complete Brutal this week... this one will have tested my patience but I'll be really proud of getting it done.

The Death Counter is a success and viewers really enjoy it... As of the time of writting these lines, it stands at  1720 deaths in both the Crushing and Brutal playthroughs combined.

Streaming news

Voting for the next game is still going strong and there was yet another change in the lead over the past week. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception now has 115 votes; AC: Syndicate is dropped to 2nd with 110 votes; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) is still in 3rd with 100 votes; Sonic Forces has moved up to 4th place with 50 votes and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare closes up the pack with 3 votes. If you want to vote, head out to my Twitch channel and vote for the game you want to see next. Poll will be running until the end of the last full stream of Uncharted 2.

I've also been posting some more Uncharted: Drake's Fortune trophy guides to my YouTube channel as well as the full recordings of my Streams. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 46 (+0)
100% Completion: 52 (+0)
Completion %: 87.28% (+0.00%)
Unearned trophies: 364 (+0)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Nice! How difficult is this game to Plat? I'm really bad at these types of games but got it on PS+ a few months ago and it seems to be an easy one to get?

Cities: Skylines isn't hard in difficulty, but it's a massive time sink.
Plat: 300+ hours
100%: 600+ hours and the "What the...?" trophy is luck based, because the possibilty is around 0,33%.

For the DLC's you need the "Cities: Skylines - Ultimate Content Bundle" on sale.
Luckily you can get it since 2 month ago on the Canadian Store for $60 CAD (60% off for ps+ member),
which is about 40€ the same price I paid for all DLC's.

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

Hey all, I was going to post this yesterday but then spent too much time on games instead! I managed to finish of Thief this week though, I'm pretty glad to have that done after almost 7 yeas at <10% on my profile - despite my opinion of the game clearing it up gave me a decent completion boost so I guess I won't complain too much now it's done. Now that I'm in the home stretch for my #100 game, I think I will play Telltale's Batman this week so it will be that and Zestiria to get me to #99.

Overview
Platinums: 97 (+1)
100% Completion: 121/210 (+1/+0)
Average Completion: 70.97% (+0.35)
Unearned trophies: 2466 (-20) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Thief - 38/38 (+9)

Currently Working on

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited - 49/51 (+1)

- 163 hours. After wasting some time, I found out the list of pirate ship parts is wrong in one case and slightly misleading in another - BUT after a bit of research I managed to get the last couple I was missing! As for items, I'm extremely close there as well, I just need to run the item world to grab the highest rank weapons... that's still 800 floors of item world to go. I'll be casually grinding the rest of the way until I get my next 2 plats.

Tales of Zestiria - 39/56 (+6)

- I went back to this as the next on my UR cleanup list only to realise I completely forgot how to play! I've gotten the hang of combat again and I'm more or less on track (I think) for the plat now, though I'm not having the best luck with equipment drops so far. I think I'll be able to finish this by next week.

Borderlands: Game of the Year - 67/81 (+4)

- Had a play session with my brother for the first time since Christmas, so we decided to run through the story missions on the last DLC (Clap-Trap). Nothing challenging as we're already level 60+, the final boss dropped like a lead balloon. Not sure if we'll be finishing the other trophies together as he's not a trophy hunter so I might be doing the grindier parts solo.

Unravel Two - 26/29 (+0)

- Best time: 13:13. No progress.

Surge Deluxe - 11/12 (+0)

- Grinder Man: 8,928/100,000. No progress (again).

• Like 2

This week I started 8 games and 6 of them are finished on :platinum:.

I'm sorry because I'm lack of time, so I'm unable to write much about the games I played,
except that The World of Nubla was horrible and no fun for me.

Finished:
:platinum: #105 Memory Lane (EU) (PS4) (21/21 trophies) (+21)
:platinum: #106 Breeder Homegrown: Director's Cut (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #107 Active Neurons (EU) (PS4) (19/19 trophies) (+19)
:platinum: #108 Bucket Knight (EU) (PS4) (35/35 trophies) (+35)
:platinum: #109 Planet RIX-13 (EU) (PS4) (18/18 trophies) (+18)
:platinum: #110 The World of Nubla (EU) (PS4) (20/20 trophies) (+20)

My current games:

(55/104 trophies) 1f4af.png

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (5/12 trophies) :platinum:

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (16/37 trophies) (+8) :platinum:

Xenon Racer (PS4) (14/31 trophies) :platinum:
                                (14/33 trophies) ?

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (PS4) (16/38 trophies) (+16) :platinum:

V-Rally 4 (PS4) (20/50 trophies) (+20) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 110 (+6)
100% Completion: 127 (+6)
Maxed Out: 130 (+6)
Completion %:
95,65% (-0,73)

Unearned trophies: 186 (+44)
Trophies I can't get:
Discontinued trophies: 24
Trophies I gave up: 9

• Like 3

Hey everyone! Big trophy week to finish off the month. I'm posting late 'cause I had hoped to have gotten the AC2 plat - but not quite. Very close, though! It should pop this week

Platinum :platinum:: 108 (+1)
7'scarlet
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 119 (+1)
7'scarlet

Games Started: 189 (+1)
Pic-a-Pix Classic
Completion %: 75.63% (+0.77%) 
Total trophies: 5847 (+65)
Unearned trophies: 1849 (-41)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 9 / 54 (+1) 12%

Completed the Shooting B-Roll for Elena trophy whilst trying to make more progress. I'm still stuck on an early game part, so I've decided starting on Crushing isn't for me, so when I have some time I'm gonna start over on Easy or Normal and play through and enjoy the story, and maybe come back for the more challenging runs when I'm more comfortable with the game and aiming.

Genshin Impact 13 / 17 (+1) 70%
Got the trophy for 400 chests in Mondstadt. I still have over 200 to find in the other continent, Liyue, but I'm waiting on that until I can use the treasure compass which will help a lot. Should have that in 2-3 weeks time. I also found where the one co-op trophy is, so will do that at some point.

Pic-a-Pix Classic 17 / 24 (+17) 70%

This one was a bit of an impulse purchase. I saw a friend streaming it, and I have played a lot of nonograms and have enjoyed them, so it was nice to do them again. I grabbed all 6 games in the sale, so will chip away at them when I'm in a puzzle mood.

7'scarlet 23 / 23 (+20) 100%

Fun visual novel game on the Vita. Probably a 15-20 hour game, but it took me a lot longer than the average, because I enjoyed the story and didn't skip the dialog.

Alice: Madness Returns 35 / 51 (+11) 66%
Finished the story, and started collectible clean up. There's lots more to go, including DLC, but I'm happy to have finished the story off after all of these years (started it in 2014)
Assassin's Creed II 48 / 51 (+15) 88%
Had a really successful stream yesterday and knocked out another 8 trophies, and a couple more earlier in the week for a total of 15 trophies. What's left is just finishing the game. All of the feathers and Agent 16 videos are done which was honestly kind of fun to search for. Got about half of each naturally, and found a picture for the rest.

Goals for last week:

Play more Alice: Madness Returns 
Stream more AC2 
Finish (more of) 7'scarlet 
Don't start any new games 
3 / 4 isn't bad, and I'm actually very okay with starting a new game since it's already at 70% and my unearned trophies went down.

Goals for this week
Finish AC2
Should hopefully be a platinum stream next stream!
Start Beyond Two Souls (B on my alphabet. depends on how AC goes)
I'll be playing it on PS4 for streaming since I'm not set up to stream PS3 yet, but might also do the PS3 verison offline as I want to reduce my PS3 backlog. Might jump into Heavy Rain too, but I think the games are separate so it shouldn't matter what order.
Find another Vita game to play
It was really nice playing a game while on the bus, so I want to do more of that.
  • Like 2

What's up everyone, time for the weekly update once again.

Showing some progress once again this week, not much but at least I'm progressing, check out the details below!

On hold.

On hold.

On hold.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Streaming on Twitch) 36 / 53 (+4), 63%

Finally managed to get Brutal playthrough done! This was really painful! Not that it's that hard, it's just that you die so fast when you get shot and some of those checkpoints are really tricky to get to... but I did it!!! In about 30h!!! The Death Counter indicates that I died 1,891 times in my Crushing and Brutal playthroughs combined.

After finishing my Brutal playthrough I went directly into my Speedrun attempt on Easy. I'm using a reference time posted by someone on here to benchmark myself. After the first 7 chapters, I was about 2 minutes behind reference time but still had about 21 seconds of buffer to fit under the 3h30 objective IF I hit reference time on all the remaining chapters.
In my 2nd session of speedrun, I managed to get from chapter 8 all the way to 22 and I made up some really good time and I'm now 2:58 faster than reference time and I have a 5:24 buffer... it's not a lot but I hope to shave off a few more minutes in the upcoming chapters as they are fresh in my memory.

The only thing I'm currently worried about is that I hadn't noticed that Donut Drake skin had not loaded when I started my 2nd session and I've played without the skin on for a minute or two. I did not finish any chapter nor hit any checkpoint while I didn't have the skin on so hopefully I'll still be able to the the Too Fat, Too Furious trophy on this run... otherwise, I'll have to get another playthrough in with that skin on...

Streaming news

Voting for the next game is still going but will be ending soon. If I manage to get the Too Fat, Too Furious trophy in this playthrough, I'll only have some collectibles and kills trophies left so I'll be ending the poll after Wednesday nights stream. If I don't manage to get the trophy and require a 4th playthrough, the poll will probably run for another week as I'll need at least 2 more sessions to get through the 4th playthrough.

So here is how the poll looks at the time of writing these lines: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception now has 175 votes; AC: Syndicate is dropped to 2nd with 166 votes; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) is still in 3rd with 100 votes; Sonic Forces in 4th place with 50 votes and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare closes up the pack with 3 votes. Head out to my Twitch channel and vote for the game you want to see next.

I've also been posting some more Uncharted: Drake's Fortune trophy guides to my YouTube channel as well as the full recordings of my Streams. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Completion %: 87.49% (+0.21%)
Unearned trophies: 360 (-4)

• Like 2

Platinums: 143

The big 150 is coming up soon. I have so many games that would be great to earn my 150th platinum trophy. I'm considering the FFVII: Remake or maybe Red Dead Redemption 2.

Completion

As previously stated, I like 100% completion, but don't feel compelled to go for it, in every game. Still, I would like to go back and 100% complete Horizon Zero Dawn, Control, Arkham City, and both Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor/War.

Unearned Trophies

Buckets of these, a lot of times from games I've started but not been in the mood to play through yet.

What's Next?

Monkey King: Hero is Back

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

The Saboteur

Edited by James_Tonto
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Currently Working on

Bayonetta (PS3) 46/51 - Just 4 to go

That's awesome - sounding close! What's Bayonetta like in terms of difficulty? I've heard it's really hard, but I have it on my list from years ago, so it's another I'd like to clean up (at least to the point of story completion but the 100% would be sweet, too!)

13 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

I would like to go back and 100% complete Horizon Zero Dawn, Control, Arkham City, and both Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor/War.

Considering all you have left on Horizon is the NG+ and Ultra Hard, it's definitely doable - with carried over gear from the DLC Ultra Hard isn't too much of a challenge to get through. Plus it's a good excuse to replay a great game in my opinion!

As for Shadow of Mordor, I did that recently and those trials are a huge pain - if you want any advice for the Hunt one in particular I'm happy to share my experience!

------

Now for my regularly scheduled update!

I finished up Zestiria which wasn't particularly difficult by the time I had worked out how to play again, but nice to have it ticked off the backlog. Then I spent most of my Sunday playing Telltale's Batman, I enjoyed it despite it's glitches and I'm looking forward to playing the second season some time in the future. More importantly, this put me to 99 plats so I finally finished up on Disgaea 4 for #100! I clocked 168 hours in the end and I'm extremely proud to have this one done and to have reached this milestone!

Overview
Platinums: 100 (+3)
100% Completion: 124/211 (+3/+1)
Average Completion: 71.37% (+0.40)
Unearned trophies: 2444 (-22) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Tales of Zestiria - 56/56 (+17)

:platinum: Batman: The Telltale Series - 31/31 (+31)

:platinum: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited - 51/51 (+2)

Currently Working on

Dragon Age Inquisition [PS3] - 14/55 (+3)

- The final game on my UR cleanup tier 1 list and it's another long one. I started this to stack with the PS4 version simply because I love the series and had a blast with the game - unfortunately the rumours are true and the PS3 version performs terribly and really hampers the experience. Regardless, I'll push on through, after a difficult time in Champions of the Just to get back into the game, I reached Skyhold last night. I'm playing through on nightmare so some battles are rough, but as I've done it before I don't expect too many issues. For the curious, I'm playing a Female Elf-Mage (will be Knight Enchanter), I think I was planning to romance Solas, but I feel that would be better off on a version with the Tresspasser DLC, so I'll probably go with Cullen or Josephine

Borderlands: Game of the Year - 67/81 (+0)

- Not played this week

Unravel Two - 26/29 (+0)

- Best time: 13:13. No progress.

Surge Deluxe - 11/12 (+0)

- Grinder Man: 8,928/100,000. No progress once more, but I'll be picking this up again in earnest now Disgaea's done.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

That's awesome - sounding close! What's Bayonetta like in terms of difficulty? I've heard it's really hard, but I have it on my list from years ago, so it's another I'd like to clean up (at least to the point of story completion but the 100% would be sweet, too!)

It's honestly not as hard as I remembered it. I finished off the game today, my 144th platinum. It is going to be time-consuming though. I completed the game 4 times for completion. This was my Normal playthrough, the Hard mode playthrough, the Easy mode I did in conjunction with the Infinite Climax one, as I was farming halos and items from levels to make my Climax playthrough easier. And I did it to get that one accessory that lets you do wicked weave combos quicker, like in easy mode.

9 hours ago, Hisuiryu said:

Considering all you have left on Horizon is the NG+ and Ultra Hard, it's definitely doable - with carried over gear from the DLC Ultra Hard isn't too much of a challenge to get through. Plus it's a good excuse to replay a great game in my opinion!

As for Shadow of Mordor, I did that recently and those trials are a huge pain - if you want any advice for the Hunt one in particular I'm happy to share my experience!

Yeah, I imagine it'll be like my second playthrough of Marvel's Spider-Man. Challenging at times, but generally fun overall.

• Like 1

Recently platinumed Random Heroes Gold.

Okay... that's not impressive... how about... before that...

I platinumed Persona 5 Royal!

I think that game is the easiest Persona game to platinum due to removing a lot of difficult and tedious trophies. The only caveat is that the game shuts down sharing and won't let you capture any visuals after Valentine's Day so you can't screenshot the platinum. Probably not a big deal - it'd probably be a black screenshot anyways. :P

• Like 2

This week ended the 30th season of THL and it was a rollercoaster.
Out of 5 matches, I won 1 and was at 6th spot in last position.
In the back round, I won all 5 matches to end the season on 2nd spot,
same points (12) but scored 65,8 more than the 3rd,
to be promoted from Gold to Platinum League. ?

For this reason I needed to sacrifice my high completion percetage to score more.

I bought a Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar and some PS3 GH & Rock Band games.

Band Hero, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Rock Band 2 & Guitar Hero: Warrior's of Rock.

In the next weeks I try to preload some trophies and will concentrate more on easy platinums / 100% games.

My current games:

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (16/37 trophies) :platinum:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (PS4) (16/38 trophies) :platinum:

V-Rally 4 (PS4) (20/50 trophies) :platinum:

Band Hero (PS3) (16/49 trophies) (+16) [4 trophies discontinued]

Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (1/51 trophies) (+1) [9 trophies discontinued]

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (1/51 trophies) (+1) :platinum:

Guitar Hero: Warrior's of Rock (PS3) (1/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued (maybe 4 trophies discontinued)]

My current statistics:
Platinums: 110
100% Completion: 127
Maxed Out: 130
Completion %:
93,02% (-2,63)

Unearned trophies: 369 (+183)
Trophies I can't get:
48 (+15)
Discontinued trophies: 39 (+15)

• Like 1

Evening all! This week was another solid one.

Platinum :platinum:: 110 (+2)
Assassin's Creed II, Pic-a-Pix Classic
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 122 (+3)
Assassin's Creed II, Minecraft, Pic-a-Pix Classic

Games Started: 190 (+1)
Beyond Two Souls
Completion %: 75.90% (+0.27%) 
Total trophies: 5899 (+52)
Unearned trophies: 1843 (-6)
(added a new game AND my unearned trophies went down? That's really nice to see!)

Assassin's Creed II 51 / 51 (+3) 100%
Finished the game off without much problem. It was a good deal faster than I thought it would be, but got it within about an hour of gameplay since the last update. But that's A on my alphabet done. :D

Monster Hunter World 10 / 50 (+8) 14%
Little more progress. Most of these trophies are misc stuff and I really haven't made much more progress story-wise, but it's progress nonetheless. Still getting the hang of things, but enjoying it. Still rocking the Longsword, but haven't tried any of the other weapons yet.

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 3 / 50 (+2) 4%

These came up randomly while playing MHW. I don't know where the boundary of the trophy lists are, but I'm okay with them poppin' up randomly sometimes.

Minecraft 127 / 127 (+17) 100%

Managed to finish up what I was missing in a couple hours with a friends help. Their friend had a world which had most of the things set up to get 'em.

Mad Max 24 / 50 (+2) 43%

I don't know what happened here. I think I got too focused on trying to get the combat challenges done then sort of forgot about it. Anyway, booted it up and got a story trophy and a trophy for being airborne for 4 seconds. One more chapter in the story then a whole lot of clean up etc.

Beyond Two Souls 13 / 46 (+13) 22%

My current stream game, and B on the alphabet. I've been playing through blind and enjoying the story. I'm not sure what it's gonna be like trophy-wise but will check a roadmap after I'm done with the story. All I know is that there's a trophy for finishing the game in multiplayer mode, so I've been playing with 2 controllers and I kept pressing the right buttons on the wrong controller, which is both funny and a bit frustrating. Future runs shouldn't have that problem though! :)

Pic-a-Pix Classic 24 / 24 (+7) 100%

Finished up the last of the puzzles, and it was pretty fun. I added up how long it took and it was almost 24 hours of puzzles (23h 26min 41s) which is less than 10 mins each average and I'm happy with that :) Nonograms were my bus commuting game / puzzle for a long while, so it was kind of nostalgic to get back into it.

Goals for last week:

Finish AC2 
Start Beyond Two Souls (B on my alphabet. depends on how AC goes) ✅
Started on PS4, and will probably pick up the PS3 version to clear that off the backlog after finishing up my first playthrough. That way I can play it more efficiently with some kind of roadmap and not risk spoilers.
I've been working from home this week, so haven't gotten to this yet.

Goals for this week

Continue with Beyond Two Souls

I really don't know how long the game is, but I might be getting towards the end?

Play White Day: A Labyrinth Named School

It's a Korean horror game and I don't know how well I'll vibe with it, but a friend recommended it and White Day is coming up (Mar. 14th) so I figure why not? Will be streaming it.

Let's try again this week :D

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 3:27 AM, Ocean_CJ said:

I platinumed Persona 5 Royal!

I think that game is the easiest Persona game to platinum due to removing a lot of difficult and tedious trophies. The only caveat is that the game shuts down sharing and won't let you capture any visuals after Valentine's Day so you can't screenshot the platinum. Probably not a big deal - it'd probably be a black screenshot anyways. :P

Congrat's! It was a lot of fun! And heh you're mostly right about the black screenshot thing. I intentionally left a different trophy I could earn outside of the ending semester for that reason, to try counteract the blocked screenshots thing... It sort of worked... At least I got a screenshot :P 

Spoiler

P5R-plati-screenshot.png

17 hours ago, microsamm said:

Guitar Hero: Warrior's of Rock (PS3) (1/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued (maybe 4 trophies discontinued)]

I've actually been working on this one lately too. I managed to get all the trophies that required Online before the servers shut down. I'm having a hard time getting one of the trophies that is not identified in guides as being an Online on but I believe the only way to get it does require online and that's Champion of Challenges.

If you find a way of getting that one done, let me know!

4 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

Games Started: 190 (+1)
Beyond Two Souls

Amazing game! I really enjoyed that one.

Trophy wise, it's really not that hard but a little bit time consuming as you need to reload chapters and do specific actions here and there... but you definitely took the correct approach by playing the game once without guide and just enjoying the story.

• Like 1

Hey hey! Another week passed and another progress report!

Lots has been going on in the last week with Uncharted 2 but nothing with my other games... so lets get to the details!

On hold.

On hold.

On hold.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Streaming on Twitch) 45 / 53 (+9), 75%

In my previous progress report I had mentioned how I was afraid I had screwed up the 2 Fat, 2 Furious trophy by forgetting to activate the Donut Drake skin... turns out I didn't and I got that trophy when I completed my speedrun… but I did screw up my speedrun lol. For those of you who haven't been following the channel, here's what happened.

Going in to chapter 22, I had a 5:24 buffer which meant I just had to hit reference time and I was on my way to beating the game in just a little over 3h25... So I played chapters 23-25 on stream hitting almost all refence times and then got to Chapter 26. I had accumulated enough buffer by then that I needed to beat the final chapter in about 11 minutes, reference time was around 6 so I figured it would be a walk in the park... So I start the boss fight using the same technique I had used on Brutal which allowed me to beat the boss on my first attempt... went ok until boss started punching me instead of grabbing and I died... hit options, Restart from checkpoint so that my timer would reset and.... it didn't... so I'm restarting the boss fight which should take 6ish minutes with my timer already at 3:30... pressure!

Restart the fight, I have a little wiggle room but not much... and after a few moments, the boss picks me up and throws me into the environment and I can't do anything... so I restart from checkpoint and... counter doesn't reset... I'm toast, I just screwed up my speedrun on the final level... end up taking 16 minutes to beat that final boss and overshoot the time by about 5 minutes...

I'm disappointed and really don't wan't to do another playthrough... stream ends so I sit in front of my screen in disbelief and then I get an idea... maybe I can retrieve my previous save file from the cloud... I check and TADADAM!!! my save file is from the previous day when I was on Chapter 22... so I managed to restore my previous save and re-do the final 5 chapters and pop the trophy.

Lesson learned: When doing Speedruns, alway keep a copy of your save game somewhere in case you screw up :)

I've since moved on to cleaning up the remaining trophies which mainly consist in getting all the treasures I missed; 2-3 kill related trophies and Speedrunning chapters 3 and 5... If every thing goes well, I plan on Plat/100% this game in tonight, March 8th's stream.

Streaming news

Voting for the next game has come to a close on last Wednesday and the winner is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception with a monstrous 728 votes; AC: Syndicate finished 2nd with 552 votes; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) 3rd with 105 votes; Sonic Forces in 4th with 50 votes and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare closes up the pack with 20 votes.

So as soon as I finish Uncharted 2, I will be starting Uncharted 3.

This also means that a new poll has started to determine which game I will be playing once Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is completed. The games on the list for this poll are: AC: Syndicate; Sonic Forces; Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Head out to my Twitch channel and vote for the game you want to see next.

Completion %: 87.71% (+0.22%)
Unearned trophies: 351 (-9)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

Congrat's! It was a lot of fun! And heh you're mostly right about the black screenshot thing. I intentionally left a different trophy I could earn outside of the ending semester for that reason, to try counteract the blocked screenshots thing... It sort of worked... At least I got a screenshot :P 

Reveal hidden contents

P5R-plati-screenshot.png

Heh. :D

Also, now I'm playing the REGULAR Persona 5, knowing that I am going to have to grind a lot. But hey, I'm about to get Hardcore Risette Fan in P4G, so this is probably not different.

*says that and then had to intentionally risk losing a fight to get someone captured for the Competent Negotiator trophy*

NEVER AGAIN. ?

Hi all! Hope you've all had a superb week.

Platinum :platinum:: 110 (+0)
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 122 (+0)

Games Started: 192 (+2)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Hatoful Boyfriend
Completion %: 75.92% (+0.02%) 
Total trophies: 5953 (+54)
Unearned trophies: 1856 (+13)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 13 / 50 (+13) 22%

Started this game to help a friend boost some online stuff, and then continued grinding a bit afterwards. I haven't touched the story, and don't think I will until I play the first game. But getting the online stuff done feels good and I'm okay with leaving this for now :D

Hatoful Boyfriend 3 / 17 (+3) 15%

Neat little visual novel game about birds. It's weird but also fun and is kind of a meme. No platinum here, but I'm okay with that. It's very chill.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 19 / 39 (+1) 30%

Got a grindy trophy done for logging 1000 trees and made a bit of story progress. Still a looooong way to go.

Beyond Two Souls 26 / 46 (+13) 51%

Made some really good progress. Finished up my blind story playthrough and started cleaning up. Gonna dedicate a stream to 'everyone lives' and 'everyone dies' this week hopefully.

Injustice: Gods Among Us 28 / 51 (+17) 45%

This is one of the games I got with my PlayStation and from the trophs, it looks like I played it for 2 days and didn't pick it up again. Decided to give it a go and got some of the easier 2-controller stuff and story mode done. I don't think I'll be good enough to get the platinum as some of the challenges and such are extremely hard, but am currently looking for an online buddy to get the online stuff done if anyone's interested. :D

Steins;Gate 16 / 42 (+7) 26%

More progress! Cleared chapters 2–4 / 10 last night, and really enjoying the story. I'm playing blind so will need a second playthrough no doubt, but that's fine. It should be lots faster being able to skip text.

Goals for last week:

Finish AC2 2705.png
Start Beyond Two Souls (B on my alphabet. depends on how AC goes) 2705.png
Started on PS4, and will probably pick up the PS3 version to clear that off the backlog after finishing up my first playthrough. That way I can play it more efficiently with some kind of roadmap and not risk spoilers.
Find another Vita game to play 274c.png
I've been working from home this week, so haven't gotten to this yet.

Goals for this week

Continue with Beyond Two Souls 2705.png

I really don't know how long the game is, but I might be getting towards the end?

Play White Day: A Labyrinth Named School 274c.png

It's White Day at the moment so gonna boot up and go live soon. I could have waited to post this and put a tick, but I'll probably forget if I did that. xD

Find another Vita game to play 2705.png

Downloaded Papers, Please which should be a good time. I've heard the game praised very highly.

Goals for next week

Reach all lived (and maybe all died) in Beyond Two Souls

Probably all live first since that requires replaying less since I've already met the criteria for the first couple to live.

More progress in Steins;Gate

I'm getting into the story, so wanna keep that momentum going

More progress on Hatoful Boyfriend

Each ending seems to take about 1.5 hours so I think I could knock out a couple more.

Start no other new games (other than White Day + Paper's Please)

I've added a whole bunch of new games lately, and although my completion % is staying pretty stable, I'd like it to go up. Passing 76% would be awesome, then can start working towards 77% and eventually maybe 80%? We'll see!

• Like 2

On 8.3.2021 at 2:30 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

I've actually been working on this one lately too. I managed to get all the trophies that required Online before the servers shut down. I'm having a hard time getting one of the trophies that is not identified in guides as being an Online on but I believe the only way to get it does require online and that's Champion of Challenges.

Found a new released solution for this trophy that has to unlock it:
https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1470918

Last week was slow, like I expected before.
I got 1x :platinum: & 1x ? and another game halfway through to ?

The Midnight Sanctuary, Visual Novel with no text skipping and no choices.
After a few minutes you have to choose the next location, which doesn't affect the trophies
and after 5 hours the game is done on 100%.

Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply, Platformer with not many but long levels.
Like the 1st game, it isn't good
and you need some skills in Platformer and patience to master this game.

V-Rally 4, I finished 4 out of 5 Online categories with 25 completed races each.
The goal are 200 completed Online Races.

Batu Ta Batu, Puzzle, The most trophies are really easy and a 2nd controller is required.
I failed at getting 15.000 points with a Highscore of 4.380 points.

The Swapper, Puzzle Platformer, A really good atmospheric Indie Game in Space.
For ? you need to find 10 hidden terminals.
They're really tough to find without a guide and some of the later puzzles are really tough to solve too.

Finished:
? The Midnight Sanctuary (PS4) (11/11 trophies)
:platinum: #111 Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies)

My current games:

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (16/37 trophies) :platinum:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (PS4) (17/38 trophies) (+1) :platinum:

V-Rally 4 (PS4) (27/50 trophies) (+7) :platinum:

Band Hero (PS3) (16/49 trophies) [4 trophies discontinued]

Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (1/51 trophies) [9 trophies discontinued]

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (1/51 trophies) :platinum:

Batu Ta Batu (PS4) (11/14 trophies) (+11) :platinum:

The Swapper (PS4) (6/10 trophies) (+6) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 111 (+1)
100% Completion: 129 (+2)
Maxed Out: 132 (+2)
Completion %:
92,99% (-0,03)

Unearned trophies: 368 (-1)
Trophies I can't get:
Discontinued trophies: 39

• Like 2

Last week got away from me a little, so here's a 2 week update instead!

Overview
Platinums: 100 (+0)
100% Completion: 124/212 (+0/+1)
Average Completion: 71.32% (-0.05)
Unearned trophies: 2440 (-4) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

--

Currently Working on

Dragon Age Inquisition [PS3] - 37/55 (+23)

- Naturally this has taken up most of my game time - despite the PS3 performance issues and bugs putting me off initially, I've been caught up in everything I love about the game and am very much enjoying it. I'm close to the end now and expect to finish it this week (including the DLC). The only thing think might prevent that is if the Pathfinder trophy doesn't pop when I visit the DLC area, it should have popped already so I might need to complete half a speed run if it truly has glitched on me... 

DJMax Technika Tune - 11/30 (+11) ?

- I started a new vita game - I bought this back in January after seeing it for an alright price. I like rhythm games and this one is the awkward place of not being available in EU and digital only in the US, so I'm actually playing a physical JP copy! There's not much text in the game anyway so it doesn't make much difference, either way the gameplay seems to have a pretty steep learning curve, I'm slowing improving I think, but it's going to be some time before I get close to the harder trophies.... which I guess is fine since I have to play 1000 songs regardless! 

• Like 2