Post your Progress Report

On 3/14/2021 at 0:18 AM, microsamm said:

Found a new released solution for this trophy that has to unlock it:
https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1470918

Did you try it?
This method is for Xbox but I can't seem to replicate it on PS3. Like my 2nd controller always appears as my user name with a number after it and as soon as I post a score, it posts it with my user name instead hence unnable to target it... maybe it's me that is doing it wrong?

What's up everyone!

Big update this week, Uncharted 2 is finally done and we have moved on to Uncharted 3... but that also means a drop in the Completion % and increase in unearned trophies… but it's all good as they come from starting a new game!

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) 35 / 51 (+0), 63%

On hold.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 28 / 35 (+0), 67%

On hold.

Grand Theft Auto V 67 / 78 (+0) 75% 

On hold.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 53 / 53 (+8), 100%

So after completing the Speedrun playthrough, I spent a few hours cleaning up collectibles and the kills trophies and finally got the plat and 100% for this game. It took much longer than I had expected but the Brutal playthrough was soooooo long... anyways, this one is in the books as Plat #47 / 100% #53. I've recorded all my sessions and will be posting some guides, walkthroughs as well as the full stream recordings to my YouTube channel for which you can find the link a little further down.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Streaming on Twitch) 12 / 59 (+12), 14%

Winner of the last poll, I started this one last Wednesday. As usual, I started directly with Crushing and I've managed to make my way to Chapter 10 in about 5h. The death counter at the end of my 2nd session stands at 101 deaths after completing chapter 9.

So far, I'm really enjoying the game and the story is really good. It does feel a little easier than the 2 previous ones though but I'm not sure if that's from me just finishing 2 on Brutal or if it's really easier.
The game has some good new mechanics such as the ability to throw back grenades and jumping over the shield dudes.

Also, the puzzles seem to be a bit harder and better thought out.

Other than that, it's a good old Uncharted game and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Streaming news

Voting for the next game has started and after about a week Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is in the lead with 5 votes; AC: Syndicate 2nd with 3 votes; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and Plants vs. Zombiers: Garden Warfare are tied in 3rd with 2 votes each and Sonic Forces is last with 0 votes.

The poll will run for the duration of my Uncharted 3 hunt.

Also, I completed all the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune trophy guides that I wanted to post to my YouTube channel and have started with the Uncharted 2 ones. I'll work on getting those done and then will get back to posting my edited Brutal playthroughs. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 47 (+1)
100% Completion: 53 (+1)
Completion %: 86.86% (-0.85%)
Unearned trophies: 390 (+39)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Did you try it?
This method is for Xbox but I can't seem to replicate it on PS3. Like my 2nd controller always appears as my user name with a number after it and as soon as I post a score, it posts it with my user name instead hence unnable to target it... maybe it's me that is doing it wrong?

No, I didn't tried it.
You can't do it with a guest account.
If I understood it right, you have to create a 2nd PSN account.
And you have to sign in both accounts before starting the game.

1 hour ago, microsamm said:

No, I didn't tried it.
You can't do it with a guest account.
If I understood it right, you have to create a 2nd PSN account.
And you have to sign in both accounts before starting the game.

Yeah, I tried that with my GF and I wasn't able to get her User ID to show up as Player 2. It was always either my account or hers but never able to get us show as 2 different user ids.

This week I got 1x :platinum:, 2x ? and 1x all Online Trophies in a game done.

The Swapper: I finished it and it's really good and athmospheric in Space.

V-Rally 4: Got the Online Trophies for finishing 200 Online Races total done
and can go on with the Singleplayer in the near future.
Maybe I can get the 5,11% platinum trophy?

Fractured Minds: A nice little Puzzle Adventure (~20 minutes) created by a 17 years old girl
and it has a beautiful soundtrack.

Energy Cycle Edge: Puzzle Game, It was embarrassing to haven't solve the 1st stage on my own.
At Level 11 it change from 1D to a 3D Puzzle, with a 3D model on the top right corner for orientation,
which increased the difficulty once more.
Especially the Levels 37+ are really insane to be solved on your own so I highly recommend a guide.

Finished:
? The Swapper (PS4) (10/10 trophies) (+4)
? Fractured Minds (PS4) (9/9 trophies) (+9)
:platinum: #112 Energy Cycle Edge (EU) (PS4) (21/21 trophies) (+21)

My current games with progress:
V-Rally 4 (PS4) (29/50 trophies) (+2) :platinum:

Games with no progress:
Riddled Corpses EX (PS4) (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Cities: Skylines (PS4) (21/37 trophies) :platinum:
                                   (55/104 trophies) 1f4af.png

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (5/12 trophies) :platinum:

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (16/37 trophies) :platinum:

Xenon Racer (PS4) (14/31 trophies) :platinum:
                                (14/33 trophies) ?

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (PS4) (17/38 trophies) :platinum:

Band Hero (PS3) (16/49 trophies) [4 trophies discontinued]

Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (1/51 trophies) [9 trophies discontinued]

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (1/51 trophies) :platinum:

Guitar Hero: Warrior's of Rock (PS3) (1/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued (maybe 4 trophies discontinued)]

Batu Ta Batu (PS4) (11/14 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 112 (+1)
100% Completion: 132 (+3)
Maxed Out: 135 (+3)
Completion %:
93,22% (+0,23)

Unearned trophies: 362 (-6)
Trophies I can't get:
Discontinued trophies: 39
Trophies I gave up: 9

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

Hey everyone! Productive week here, with many trophies.

Platinum :platinum:: 111 (+1)
Alice: Madness Returns
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 122 (+0)

Games Started: 198 (+6)
     Started: White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, Paper's Please, Cat Quest
     Added to profile but 0%: Code: Realise - Future Blessing, The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Completion %: 75.68% (-0.24%)
Total trophies: 6010 (+57)
Unearned trophies: 1878 (+18)

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School 8 / 43 (+8) 11%

I'm not too big on horror games, but I had a good time with this one. I did a 10 hour stream or something on it, and I think I'm about half way through the first playthrough. I'm not sure if I'll go after the Platinum. If I do it'll be a slow grind with a playthrough here and there since it requires 50. Also a sequel was just announced last week, which is cool.
Alice: Madness Returns 45 / 51 (+10) 84%

Finished off the Alice plat. :D There's a DLC to do, which I will do at some point.
Paper's Please 8 / 13 (+8) 57%
This is an interesting game unlike any I've really played before where the gameplay loop is looking at people's passports and other documentation as an officer at a border, and approving or denying their entry by stamping their passport. I didn't think much of it at first, but it's really engaging and it's pretty easy to miss a small bit of information or forget to check something, and accidentally approve a terrorist or something too.
Hatoful Boyfriend 4 / 17 (+1) 21%
Another ending done on this weird bird dating sim. That's 4 out of 15, I think.
Cat Quest 13 / 23 (+13) 39%
Charming game which is an RPG with purrfect cat humor. If you're feline like a chill time, you're bound to find it pawsome, too!
Beyond Two Souls 43 / 46 (+17) 87%
B on my platinum alphabet is coming to a close, and it's been a great ride! Fun game. I'm pretty sure I'll pick it up and play / plat it again on the PS3 some time, as well as Heavy Rain

Goals for last week:

Reach all lived (and maybe all died) in Beyond Two Souls 2705.png

Just 'all deaths' run to go now. :devil: That will be the platinum too, assuming I've not messed anything up.

More progress in Steins;Gate 2705.png

No trophy progress, but I did do a little more of the story. Not much. But some.

More progress on Hatoful Boyfriend 2705.png

Each ending seems to take about 1.5 hours so I think I could knock out a couple more.

Start no other new games (other than White Day + Paper's Please) 274c.png

I ended up starting a few games.

• Most notably Cat Quest, which I've earned about half of the trophies in
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight, which is a game that a friend has highly recommended. I played for a couple hours but earned no trophies. I'm enjoying it eonugh to keep it on the list, though. :)
  • Added Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm to my list. Haven't started playing it, but I'd like to. I want to at least finish the story for #1 before doing #2's story, even though there's likely no or few spoilers since I've seen that anime
  • Added Code: Realize - Future Blessings to my list as a Vita game to follow Paper's Please. It's a VN and judging by the platinum % it's not too long. Something chill to play before bed, from bed. :D

Goals for this week:
Play more Cat Quest
It's a shorter game. I'm maybe half way with 1 play session. I may even finish it!
Play more Paper's Please
I messed up and may have gotten arrested for messing up and approving / denying people incorrectly too much so will start over and be more careful.
Play more White Day
I'd like to finish the story, and there are a few easy misc. trophies to get. There is also trophies for dying 50 / 100 times which I will no doubt get before long.
Finish Beyond Two Souls
One last stream should do it (assuming I didn't miss an ending accidentally or something)
Start Celeste
This will be C on my plati-alphabet. I've seen speedruns of the game so I roughly know what to expect, and it looks hard. I want to try finish the story without needing to use the assist mode, but also I'm not against using it if I get stuck. I just want to give it a good try first :)
Play something on PS3
Either Steins;Gate, Alice: Madness Returns DLC, Batman Arkham Asylum, or maybe something I haven't touched in a while like Skyrim or Okami. I just want to keep chugging on cleaning up the PS3 backlog.
  • Like 1

What's up everyone!

As usual, here's my weekly hunt update. Got some good progress done this week, started playing an new game off stream to get some backlog clean up and decided on special milestone for Platinum 50... lets get into the details!

On hold.

On hold.

But big news drops with Season 4... the new Squad feature which allows your squad to win. It might just make it a little bit easier and enjoyable to go for Infallible. I'm probably going to get back at some Fall Guys in the near future.

On hold.

Sonic Mania 3 / 18 (+3) 14% 

So this week I was wondering what to do after my GF went to bed (she goes to bed early these days. For those who didn't know, she's pregnant with our 2nd child and she gets tired real fast... so around 9pm, she's off to bed). So instead of watching Netflix or Twitch, I decided I'd start working of some backlog games that don't have plats and that I didn't really feel like streaming. So I started Sonic Mania.
I made it all the way to the final level and got 2 of the 7 gem bonus stages done so far. I still haven't managed to Gold medal a blue sphere bonus stage though but I'll work on those after I complete the mains story and the gem bonus stages.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Streaming on Twitch) 31 / 59 (+19), 44%

Completed Crushing playthrough last night with a total time of a little over 11h and died 277 times. I'll be starting the Brutal playthrough next but will be using the glitch to activate the Tweaks, there's no way I'm suffering through another legit Brutal run after doing UC2 :)

If all goes well, I should be able to complete UC3 by the end of the month.

Streaming news

Voting for the next game is underway and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is still in the lead with 5 votes but we now have a 3 way tie in 2nd with AC: Syndicate, Batman: Arkham City (PS3) and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare with 3 votes each. Sonic Forces is last with 0 votes.

Now, I was mentioning in the intro that I was going to do something special for the 50th plat milestone. What I will be doing is selecting 5 games off of my Backlog/Wishlist and putting them up for a vote instead of my usual method (which consists of going by priority in the back log). I've created a short list of 9 games that I want to be playing and will bring it down to 5 by the time I complete UC3 and open up the poll for Plat 50. The current shortlist is the following:

- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (if UC4 wins the current poll and becomes Plat 49) - This would actually be kinda awesome to have the franchise end on a Platinum milestone;

- God of War (2018);

- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (If it doesn't win the poll for Plat 49);

- L.A. Noire;

- Marvel's Spiderman;

- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice;

- Death Stranding;

- Days Gone;

- Ghost of Tsushima;

Also been posting some more guide to my YouTube channel... although I did slow down production the past week, I've been really tired after my streams and didn't make as many videos as I wanted. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 47 (+0)
100% Completion: 53 (+0)
Completion %: 87.06% (+0.20%)
Unearned trophies: 386 (-4)

• Like 1

Short one this week, finished off DAI and went and cleaned up ACC China after almost 6 years. Not sure what I'm playing next but at least I've made back the % I lost by starting DJMax!

Overview
Platinums: 101 (+1)
100% Completion: 126/212 (+2/+0)
Average Completion: 71.71% (-0.39)
Unearned trophies: 2405 (-35) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Dragon Age Inquisition [PS3] - 55/55

? Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - 18/18

Currently Working on

DJMax Technika Tune - 11/30 (+0) 

- Grinded a bit more, but no new trophies on this yet.

• Like 3

What's up everyone!

It is time for my weekly hunt update and this week... well I made some progress but playing those longer games definitely slows down progression... good thing I've decided to get 2 games going at the same time! Lets have a look at what happened in the last 7 days!

On hold.

On hold.

So I was really hyped about the Squads features... turns out it's not that big of a deal and doesn't really make Infallible that much easier... oh and the feature doesn't seem to be a permanent, it's just another game mode that will cycle in and out... this game will stay on the back burner for yet another week.

On hold.

Sonic Mania 5 / 18 (+2) 23% 

Completed the story and popped the See You Next Game trophy. I then went on to get the That's a Two-fer for getting those 2 hidden boxes at the end of level 1... and the rest of the time I've been replaying Chapter 1 and trying to complete those Blue Sphere and Emerald bonus stages. I've managed to get 3 of the 7 emeralds so far and I'm really close to getting the 4th one... I just need to stop hitting obstacles or falling.
I also managed to get 4 gold medals and 4 silver medals on the Blue sphere bonus stages. There's 32 total stages so I have quite a bit of work to do but I'm getting better and as I complete stages, they get removed from the rotation so the stages return more frequently to the cycle.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Streaming on Twitch) 33 / 59 (+2), 46%

Brutal playthrough is going well. As expected, the mid game levels are taking a little more time. In my first session, I managed to get all the way to Level 9. 2nd session slowed me down a bit and I completed levels 9-10-11 and in the last session of the week I got levels 12-13-14-15. 

I don't think I'll be able to complete the Brutal playthrough in my next session as there's still a few tricky levels (thinking about the sandstorm one) but I'll most probably be done on Wednesday and I can then start my Speedrun playthrough... going well and slowly making my way towards Platinum #50!

Streaming news

Voting for the next game is still going strong and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End remains in the lead with 8 votes. The race is on though as we now have a new runner up in the likes of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare with 5 votes. Tied in 3rd place we have AC: Syndicate and Batman: Arkham City (PS3) with 4 votes and Sonic Forces is last with 1 vote.

Reminder that I will be changing things up a little for the Platinum #50 poll and I will diverge from my usual method of selecting games for the backlog and go with games I really want to play but who might not be on the top of the priority list. At this time, the initial short list contains 10 entries and it will be shortened to 5 by the time I complete UC3 and get this poll going.

Today, we are making the first cut and the game being cut is.... God of War (2018). The reason why I'm cutting GoW from the list is that after I complete the Uncharted franchise, I want to tackle the complete God of War franchise hence I am keeping this game for the franchise clean up.

The battle is now between these 9 games.

- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (if UC4 wins the current poll and becomes Plat 49) - This would actually be kinda awesome to have the franchise end on a Platinum milestone;

- Uncharted 4: A Thieve's End (if it doesn't win the poll to become Plat 49)

- God of War (2018);

- L.A. Noire;

- Marvel's Spiderman;

- Death Stranding;

- Days Gone;

- Ghost of Tsushima;

Also been posting some more guide to my YouTube channel... although I did slow down production the past few weeks. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

Completion %: 87.14% (+0.08%)
Unearned trophies: 382 (-4)

• Like 1

Last week I got 6x :platinum:
and was able to get a PS5 console even tough I had to pay 45% more than the original price tag on eBay,
because I don't see any chance to get it for the RRP (Recommanded Retail Price) anywhere and not anytime soon.

Tomorrow (April 1st) will start S31 of THL and my expectations are to get 6th (last place) in Platinum League.

Finished:
:platinum: #113 Astro's Playroom (PS5) (46/46 trophies) (+46)
:platinum: #114 Blind Men (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #115 Sagebrush (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #116 FoxyLand 2 (EU) (PS4) (20/20 trophies) (+20)
:platinum: #117 Rush Rover (EU) (PS4) (14/14 trophies) (+14)
:platinum: #118 My Big Sister (EU) (PS4) (29/29 trophies) (+29)

My current games with progress:

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (PS4) (17/38 trophies) :platinum:

Band Hero (PS3) (16/49 trophies) [4 trophies discontinued]

Guitar Hero: Warrior's of Rock (PS3) (1/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued (maybe 4 trophies discontinued)]

V-Rally 4 (PS4) (29/50 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 118 (+6)
100% Completion: 138 (+6)
Maxed Out: 141 (+6)
Completion %:
93,51% (+0,29)

Unearned trophies: 362
Trophies I can't get:
Trophies I gave up: 9

• Like 1

This week I got 2x :platinum:, 1x ? & finished Band Hero (PS3) with 2 UR trophies
for completing 50 challenges (4,06%) & getting 555 stars (4,96%).
For the last 5 obtainable trophies in Band Hero, I need drums or 2 more mics,
so I have to give up on them yet.

I started with a "Game of the month" system to pick 1 game for each system
and try to finish them all in that month.

Finished:
:platinum: #119 112th Seed (EU) (PS4) (14/14 trophies) (+14)
:platinum: #120 Robozarro (EU) (PS4) (14/14 trophies) (+14)
? Whispering Willows (PS4) (19/19 trophies) (+19)
Band Hero (PS3) (40/49 trophies) (4 trophies discontinued) (+24)

Game of the month:
PS3 Band Hero (40/49 trophies) (4 trophies discontinued) (+24) [finished]
PS4 Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (26/38 trophies) (+9) :platinum:
PS5 WRC 9 (0/44 trophies) :platinum:

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 120 (+2)
100% Completion: 141 (+3)
Maxed Out: 144 (+3)
Completion %:
94,28% (+0,77)

Unearned trophies: 329 (-33)
Trophies I can't get:
53 (+5)
Trophies I gave up: 14 (+5)

• Like 1

What's up everyone!

A day later than usual for the Weekly update as I had a day of on Monday and I don't usually come down to my office on my off days. This being said, I have made some good progress this week and also took a decision that has negatively impacted my Completion % and Unearned count. You can read the details in the Streaming News section of this post.

On hold.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 30 / 35 (+2), 70%

Tried the Squads feature on Saturday night with the guys from the Trophy Talk Podcast and we had a blast. Managed to get 2 wins in a row... that is the closest I have ever gotten to Infallible. Now I don't know if I'm going to get back to this game more regularly but I did enjoy playing with others so I might get back to it.

On hold.

Sonic Mania 8 / 18 (+3) 42% 

Managed to get all the emeralds from the Emeralds bonus stages and unlocked Magnificent Seven. I also managed to get The Most Famous Hedgehog in the World and The Password is "Special Stage" done.

I'm also getting much better at the blue sphere special stages, I now have completed 16/32 with Silver medal and 8/32 with Gold. This is definitely the hardest part of the game but the more you complete levels, the easier it gets as the ones you have completed get removed from the rotation allowing you to better remember what has to be done in the levels that remain.

God of War: Ascension 1 / 36 (+1) 1% 

Got the only Online trophy of the franchise out of the way. Now, you might be wondering why I went ahead and got 1 trophy from Ascension and haven't played the other GoW games... that's the big decision I mentioned in the intro. More details in the Streaming News section.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Streaming on Twitch) 47 / 59 (+14), 71%

Brutal playthrough and Speed run playthroughs are completed! I've also managed to find 82 of the 101 Treasures in the game (using a guide of course). 

All that is now left is to find those 19 remaining treasures and a few clean up trophies to pop Platinum 48. My best estimation is that I'll need about 4h to complete the remaining trophies as some are quite tricky to get and I'll have to replay some levels a few times.

Streaming news

With the end of Uncharted 3 coming up, the votes for the next game will be ending at the end of Wednesday nights stream. At the moment Uncharted 4: A Thief's End remains in the lead with 10 votes; Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is in 2nd with 7 votes; in 3rd place we have AC: Syndicate with 5 votes; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) 4th with 4 votes and Sonic Forces is last with 1 vote.

Reminder that I will be changing things up a little for the Platinum #50 poll and I will diverge from my usual method of selecting games for the backlog and go with games I really want to play but who might not be on the top of the priority list. At this time, the initial short list contains 10 entries and it will be shortened to 5 by the time I complete UC3 and get this poll going.

Adding another twist to this Plat 50 thing... IF Uncharted 4 gets voted as Plat 49, there will not be any Poll for Plat 50 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will be the winner by default. The reason for this is that I will want to have all 5 games plated back to back... but, since we still don't know which game will win the poll for Plat 49, lets continue our elimination process... and today we are eliminating.... Death Stranding.

The battle is now between these 8 games but with the twist I just announced, we might not need to eliminate any other game... lets see what happens in the next 24h or so.

- Uncharted 4: A Thieve's End (if it doesn't win the poll to become Plat 49)

- God of War (2018);

- L.A. Noire;

- Marvel's Spiderman;

- Death Stranding;

- Days Gone;

- Ghost of Tsushima;

Now, for the big decision which I have been talking about earlier in this post. I have decided that after Platinum 50, I will be suspending the polls and will be completing the God of War franchise in chronological order. So here's how this is going to work:
- Plat 49: Winner of the current poll
- Plat 50: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy if UC4 wins current poll OR winner of Poll for Plat 50
- Plat 51: Subnautica (off stream)
- Plat 52 and forwards: I will be completing the Uncharted franchise IF UC4 did not wing the poll for Plat 49; if it did, then I will start playing the God of War franchise.

This will be tons of fun :)

Also been posting some more guide to my YouTube channel... although I did slow down production the past few weeks. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

Completion %: 86.45% (-0.69%)
Unearned trophies: 398 (+16)

• Like 1

I appreciate an older guy like yourself sharing a passion for gaming and doing livestreams. Personally I prefer the older guys anyway. I can't stand a lot of kids on Twitch.tv or YouTube who do those Fortnite livestreams, can't relate to them at all.

Sonic Mania is a tough one because it's an old school style platformer which many people today aren't too good at. I found a way to get all the medallions at the very beginning on the first stage you play, just go back and forth between checkpoints and jump when there are rings flying.

Marvel's Spider-Man, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Ghost of Tsushima are all good choices for platinum #50.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I've been slack and haven't shared here in a few weeks. Lots of quiet times.

Platinum :platinum:: 114 (+3)
Cat Quest, Beyond Two Souls, Ord
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 125 (+3)
Cat Quest, Beyond Two Souls, Ord.

Games Started: 200 (+2)
Ord, Celeste
Completion %: 75.84% (+0.16%)
Total trophies: 6110 (+100)
Unearned trophies: 1882 (+4)

Those of you who think this doesn't quite add up are right - my unearned trophies went up randomly and turns out there was a new DLC added for A Hat In Time which I started, so gained a surprise +10 here. It took me a while to realise it too. I was staring at my completion % and unearned trophy counts with confusion for a bit.

Cat Quest 23 / 23 (+10) 100%

Fun game and pretty easy. It was quick and easy and fun all the way through.
Beyond Two Souls 46 / 46 (+3) 100%
Was pretty close, finished it off the very next stream after my last post. I was expecting more of a grind, but it was all okay! Finished up B!
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir 19 / 48 (+6) 27%

Finished off a second character's story! Next character is quite different and uses a gun instead of melee hack-and-slash.

Steins;Gate 19 / 42 (+3) 31%

Finished off another chapter and the story is getting intense! I've also been watching the anime and am in the same spot on both. :D
Ord. 63 / 63 (+63) 100%

This was a pretty simple word game was was really interesting. Basically it was telling a story one word at a time, and gave 2 prompts each time. So for example it would show 'Door' and you'd pick 'Open' or 'Knock' and the story would change depending on your choice. Very unique and has a trophy for every letter in the alphabet!

Overwatch 75 / 82 (+1) 86%
The trophies I have left are relatively grindy ones, but I got a surprise one as I was going which is cool, for taking both objectives without dying in between. This I wholly owe to my teammates as I was a support who hid behind them :D Trophes left are 100 wins, Lv. 50 account, 21 'cards' which is like... match MVP, and a couple other misc things.

Celeste 2 / 31 (+2) 2%

Just started, but I'm really liking it! I'm pretty bad at platformers but this one seems okay so far. I know it gets ridiculous though. This is my current stream game, and C on my platinum alphabet :)

White Day 20 / 43 (+12) 34%

I finished my first playthrough of this on normal mode. I have completed 3 endings out of 50. One of which is simply 'die' which I thought was pretty creative. Difficulty trophies don't stack either, so although I finished the game on Normal mode, I still need to play Easy and Very Easy, as well as Hard and Hell to get all of them, and to complete all the endings, I need to finish 10 endings on the 5 different difficulty modes so needless to say it's a big grind!

Goals for this week:
Play more Cat Quest 
Platinum'd it not long after posting this goal. It was surprisingly quick!
Play more Paper's Please 
I've done a couple shorter sessions on this. No trophies but have started the game again with the aim to make no mistakes, then I can work backwards for a couple more trophies.
Play more White Day 
As mentioned above, I've finished the main story for the first time. This was my blind playthrough so I'm very okay with now playing with a guide..
Finish Beyond Two Souls 
It's done! Fun game. Very interesting. Watching slow, unskippable cutscenes multiple times was my pet peeve though.
Start Celeste 
Started! I've passed through a city and some ruins and come to a resort. Chat's reaction to it makes it sound annoying, but I'm excited to see what's in store.
Play something on PS3 
Played a little Steins;Gate. I want to make more progress on this in the coming weeks.

Goals for next week
Play more Steins;Gate
I left off at a huge cliff-hanger moment, and I want to play on before I watch the anime.
Play some Ni No Kuni
I've nominated this as part of a 'clean up old games' list on a community challenge so I want to make some progress in it. Goal is to finish it up by the end of the month or soon thereafter.
Play some more Celeste
I'm worried about the late levels. They look incredibly difficult. But I think it will be rewarding to push through that without the cheat mode.
Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 1

This week I got 2x :platinum: & 2x ? and my percentage went up again.
I have to pause the "Game of the month" system until July,
because I decided to go for 23 games from the PS3 Store
before the shutdown.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World is a game of my childhood, so it was a special game for me to play.
But I had to use the save function, because this game from 1986 isn't easy
and you have to learn it to progress, because 1 hit kill to lose a life.
After I got all trophies, I played for fun without saving and reached the last castle before I lost my last life.

Finally finished Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions in about 50 hours.

Aabs Animals, the fastest 100% on PS3, took me 5 minutes 5 seconds
and all you have to do is to pick a pet and let the game run for 315 seconds.

Takotan is too tough on normal difficulty, got Game Over in Level 4.
There is an assist mode, which made it easy for me to finish the game,
because you lose less health energy.

Zuma's Revenge is easy to finish all level, but it's tough to get 180/189 medals
to upgrade all 4 spirit animals and you have to complete 5 weekly challenges too.

Jeremy McGrath's Offroad is easy to win the career on the lowest difficulty,
but you drive about 200 miles only in career and the last trophy is to drive 1000 miles.
That's 160 rounds extra for 1 trophy on a 5,12 miles course, the longest curcuit in this game.

Finished:
? Alex Kidd in Miracle World (PS3) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #121 Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (PS4) (38/38 trophies) (+12)
? Aabs Animals (PS3) (5/5 trophies) (+5)
:platinum: #122 Takotan (EU) (PS4) (15/15 trophies) (+15)

Game of the month:
PS3 Band Hero (40/49 trophies) (4 trophies discontinued) (+24) [finished]
PS4 Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (38/38 trophies) (+12) :platinum: [finished]
PS5 WRC 9 (0/44 trophies) :platinum:

Games with progress:
Zuma's Revenge (PS3) (17/20 trophies) (+17)
Weekly Challenge: 2/5
Medals: 133/180

Jeremy McGrath's Offroad (PS3) (11/12 trophies) (+11)
585/1000 miles drove

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 122 (+2)
100% Completion: 145 (+4)
Maxed Out: 148 (+4)
Completion %:
94,54% (+0,26)

Unearned trophies: 321 (-8)
Trophies I can't get:
Trophies I gave up: 14

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 8:16 PM, AJ_Radio said:

I appreciate an older guy like yourself sharing a passion for gaming and doing livestreams. Personally I prefer the older guys anyway. I can't stand a lot of kids on Twitch.tv or YouTube who do those Fortnite livestreams, can't relate to them at all.

Sonic Mania is a tough one because it's an old school style platformer which many people today aren't too good at. I found a way to get all the medallions at the very beginning on the first stage you play, just go back and forth between checkpoints and jump when there are rings flying.

Marvel's Spider-Man, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Ghost of Tsushima are all good choices for platinum #50.

Thanks man! I appreciate the positive feeback :)

For Sonic Mania, I've been restarting the 1st level over and over again. There's 2 checkpoints very early in the level so I hit the first, play the bonus level, then go to the 2nd checkpoint, play bonus level. Then Restart level. I only have 6 levels left to do to get Silver in all of them. Assuming I get only Silver on those remaining 6, I'll then need to replay 18 of those to get Gold on them.

Hey hey everyone! Welcome to another weekly hunt update.

Got tons of stuff going on the Trophy Hunting side of life so lets go and jump right into it.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) 35/51 (+0), 63%

On hold.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 30/35 (+0), 70%

Haven't replayed this since last week.

Grand Theft Auto V 67/78 (+0) 75% 

On hold.

Sonic Mania 9/18 (+1) 47% 

Managed to get a lot of the Blue Sphere levels done this week. I am now only 6 stages away from getting all silver and assuming that I get only Silver on the remaining stages, then I would have 18 stages to replay to get Gold. I also managed to get Triple Trouble this week.

God of War: Ascension 1/36 (+1) 1% 

This one went back on the back burner until I start my God of War run.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Streaming on Twitch) 59/ 59 (+12) 100%

This one is in the books! Really enjoyed UC3 a lot. It wasn't has hard as UC2 but the story is just as good. I did find that sometimes the aim and hit detection was off which got a little frustrating.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 1/68 (+1) 1%

This kinda spoils the upcoming Streaming News section but guess what, Uncharted 4 won the poll. I started the game last night after Plating/100% Uncharted 3 and only played about 1h. The only trophy I got so far was from finding a Treasure. Of course, I went in it directly on Crushing.

Streaming news

As you might of figured out already, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End won the poll. It received 11 votes followed closely by Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare in 2nd with 8 votes. Assassin's Creed Syndicate came in 3rd with 5 votes; Batman: Arkham City 4th with 4 votes and Sonic Forces in last place with 1 vote. 

Now as mentioned last week, since Uncharted 4 won the poll for Platinum 49, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will be Platinum 50 and I will not be having a poll to select the next game. As a matter of fact, I won't be having polls for the next plat for a while as I will be playing the complete God of War franchise after completing the The Lost Legacy. Polls will return later this year after God of War is done with.

So my Platinum Roadmap looks like this for the next few months:
- Plat 49: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Plat 50: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Plat 52 and forwards: God of War franchise + some off stream games

Special announcement

May 7th will be my 1 year stream anniversary. To celebrate the event, I will be having a special stream on Saturday May 8th. The full details are still being defined but I can already tell y'all that it will be a long stream (between 8h and 12h) and that I will be playing with viewers for the duration of the stream.
I still don't know which game we will be playing but there's a big interest in some GTA Online races; Fall Guys; Uncharted 4 mp and The Last of Us mp. I might even consider playing some Warzone or Apex Legends if there's people willing to play those. So, if you want to be in on the action, check out my Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/patthetrophyhunter as well as my Discord https://discord.gg/ZUnyCgu8bb and bring some ideas to the table.

Platinum: 48 (+1)
100% Completion: 54 (+1)
Completion %: 85.54% (-0.91%)
Unearned trophies: 452 (+54)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is up everyone!!! Looks like I unwillingly skipped a week of updates... Let's catch up as there's been tons of things going on.

To start, I finally managed to get my hands on a PS5 when Best Buy restocked last week. I initially wanted a Digital version but by the time I got to check out, it had sold out but I was lucky enough to secure a Disk version. As I'm writing these lines, I'm waiting for it to get delivered as Post Canada just sent me a text message saying it was out for delivery. I will be unboxing it in tonight's stream.

Also, I finally decided to change my PSN ID. After much reflection, it was time to get rid of that old ID that I had since 2009 and change it to something more representative. PatTheTrophyHunter was too long by 2 characters so I shall now be known on PSN as PatTrophyHunter. Really happy to have made the move and it seems like the change has gone smoothly, at least for my PS4 games. I'll see how it impacts my PS3 titles when I eventually get back to them.

But enough with the flexing and on to the trophy hunting update.

On hold.

Played few hours of this over the last few weeks after noticing that the requirements to get to Level 40 are now much lower. I'm up to level 27 I believe and managed to rake up 4-5 wins (sitting at about 12 now). No chance on getting Infallible though and I'm considering joining a boosting session. Issue I have is that the times of most sessions do not match with my game times hence making it a bit harder... but I'll get it done soon enough.

On hold.

Sonic Mania 18/18 (+9) 100% 

Finally managed to get all the Blue Sphere levels done as well as all the other stuff. This game was kind of fun even though I'm not a big fan of retro-side-scrollers.

Bombing Busters 7/13 (+7) 36%

This one was the next no Platinum game in line on my Backlog so I started playing it. Had a really hard time getting the strategy down at first and was going for quickly killing the enemies first but then understood that you need to power up first and once you get Glove and Remote Bombs, it's much easier.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 14/68 (+13) 23%

Really enjoying UC4 so far. The game is really nice and story is also very good. Chapters are much longer and playing on Crushing is a good challenge. I'm currently stuck on the final section of Chapter 13 and have been at it for over 3h now... I think I died 50 some times in that section only. I've watched a few YouTube videos and I think I have a strategy to get through it... but it's a tough one.

Streaming news

Once more, there's a change in plans with the Platinum Roadmap. Uncharted 4 remains Platinum 49 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will be Platinum 50 but 51 and after will be shuffled around a little with the PS5 acquisition. Instead of going for God of War immediately after the Uncharted series, I'll know off a few easy PS5 plats from the backlog first. Here's what it will look like:

Revised Platinum Roadmap:
- Plat 52: Astro's Playroom

- Plat 53: Maquette
- Plat 54 and forwards: God of War franchise + some off stream games

1 Year stream anniversary

As announced previously, May 7th will be my 1 year stream anniversary. To celebrate the event, I will be having a special stream 12h but something came up and I will have to move it to Saturday May 15th from 9am to 9pm
I've started a poll to allow viewers to vote for the game they want to play with me. Choices are: GTA Online races; Fall Guys; Uncharted 4 mp; The Last of Us Remastered mp; Apex Legends; Warzone. So, if you want to be in on the action, check out my Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/patthetrophyhunter and join my Discord https://discord.gg/ZUnyCgu8bb to get to know the community.

Also been continuing to post some more guide to my YouTube channel.. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

Platinum: 48 (+0)
100% Completion: 55 (+1)
Completion %: 85.94% (+0.40%)
Unearned trophies: 436 (-16)

• Like 2

On 15.3.2021 at 1:36 PM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Did you try it?

I tried it yesterday in GH WoR and I found no way to get this trophy.
The statistics server and GHtunes are down.

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

I'm back.
The 31st season of THL is running into the other direction, as I expected before.
After Fixture 2 I got 1st place in tables and defended it successful without losing.
I had no time to update, because of very intense high scoring matches in Platinum League.
Today is a free day and tomorrow starts Fixture 7.

Here is my progress since April 11th:

Finished:
? Jeremy McGrath's Offroad (PS3) (12/12 trophies) (+1)
:platinum: #123 Newtonian Inversion (EU) (PS4) (18/18 trophies) (+18)
:platinum: #124 Little Adventure on the Prairie (PS4) (22/22 trophies) (+22)
:platinum: #125 Alien Destroyer (EU) (PS4) (22/22 trophies) (+22)
Band Hero (PS3) (43/49 trophies) (4 trophies discontinued) (+3)

Game of the month:
PS3 Band Hero (43/49 trophies) (4 trophies discontinued) (+3) [finished again]
PS4 Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (38/38 trophies) :platinum: [finished]
PS5 WRC 9 (11/44 trophies) (+11) :platinum:

Games with progress:
Zuma's Revenge (PS3) (17/20 trophies)
Weekly Challenge: 4/5 (+2)
Medals: 169/180 (+36)

Life is Strange 2 (PS4) (9/47 trophies) (+9) :platinum:

Feeding Frenzy 2 (PS3) (11/12 trophies) (+11) ?

MotoGP 14 (PS4) (11/44 trophies) (+11) :platinum:

Zero Strain (EU) (PS4) (11/16 trophies) (+11) :platinum:

Beatles: Rock Band (PS3) (31/51 trophies) (+31) :platinum:

Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (30/51 trophies) [9 trophies discontinued] (+29)

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (31/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued] (+30)

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) (35/51 trophies) [3 trophies discontinued] (+34)

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 125 (+3)
100% Completion: 149 (+4)
Maxed Out: 152 (+4)
Completion %:
93,86% (-0,68)
Unearned trophies: 354 (+33)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, microsamm said:

I tried it yesterday in GH WoR and I found no way to get this trophy.
The statistics server and GHtunes are down.

The only thing that I can think of is if you play with 2 controllers. Score for controler 2 will be posted as UserID(1). It doesn't seem to save it as such when you return in Single player but maybe you can target it right away while controler 2 is still plugged in.

Hey May! I meant to post earlier, but wanted to squeeze in a Platinum on the update since I was pretty close

Platinum :platinum: 115 (+1)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 126 (+1)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Games Started: 200 (+0!!)
It's been a while since I've been able to say I've just been cleaning up
Completion %: 76.80% (+0.96%)
Total trophies: 6182 (+72)
Unearned trophies: 1830 (-52)

New Genshin Impact DLC added 20 new trophies which is why these numbers don't match up.

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School 21 / 43 (+1) 37%
Finished the grind on one of the trophies I made progress on last update. Not too much else to say for this.
A Hat In Time 30 / 38 (+13) 79%
With the DLC added, I jumped back in and finished up most things. I would have the platinum, except the DLC levels added extra requirements as collecting all of the time pieces requires all of the DLC ones, too. I tried to get one of them and had some problems. Will try again later. Maybe I'll resort to using the assist mode which I think gives passive regen. I did get the trophy I was worried about without much problem though which is to beat a boss without getting hit at all.
Steins;Gate 34 / 42 (+15) 67%

Finished off another few endings. I'm at 4/6 now. I know one's the 'true' ending but I'm not sure which other one I'm missing. It's been a good time though. :D
Celeste 6 / 31 (+4) 11%

Finished off the resort level. I'm not sure what's next. But it should be a good time regardless!

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 29 / 35 (+8) 68%
Huge progress on Fall Guys! I got the :gold: Infallible trophy. The main things left are win 20 races, win 20 episodes, and qualify from 500 rounds. I should get to lv. 40 for the season tonight. With Infallible done though, I think the Platinum is doable. The race wins will be tough, since I'm not very good at the game, and most servers I play on come with lag.
Genshin Impact 19 / 37 (+6) 40%
I just launched the game and auto-popped 6 trophies because I had met the requirements before they were added. Honestly it should have been more, but I was slacking on progressing on non-trophy things. But hey, that's how it is. The PS5 version now has a Platinum too which is cool.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 34 / 34 (+25) 100% :platinum:
What a delightful game. It was oozing with Ghibli charm and also had really good humor. Guide estimate said 80 hours, but I did it in 112. Part of that was that I picked up where I had left off 7 years ago, and took a good chunk of time to re-familiarise myself with controls.

Goals for this week:
Play more Steins;Gate 2705.png
I had hoped to finish this in April, but am still happy with the progress. :)
Play some Ni No Kuni 2705.png
Finished this in May - had also hoped to have finished in April, but that's how it be. Another off the PS3 backlog, so I'm happy with that!.
Play some more Celeste 2705.png
I'm worried about the late levels. They look incredibly difficult. But I think it will be rewarding to push through that without the cheat mode.

Goals for next week
Play more Steins;Gate
it would be awesome to finish but I'm not gonna make that a goal 'cause then I'll feel rushed
Play more Celeste
Also not gonna commit to finishing or anything - but playing more and enjoying the journey is what I'm after
Get lv. 40 on Fall Guys
At lv. 38 now so it should happen over the next couple days without any problems. But if for whatever reason I don't get it, I want to make sure I have this reminder here
Get to <1800 unearned trophies
If I keep my unearned trophies below some amount before starting something new, my completion % will naturally go up. I might even decide not to start something and push for 1750 or 1500 or something. We'll see!
Post here next week
The last couple updates have been 2-3 weeks apart. Partly busy and forgetting, partly being close to a completion or something and wanting to include it. But that's really not too important
  • Like 2

hey hey! Time for our weekly update once more.

I still haven't plugged in the PS5 as I was missing some stuff to be able to plug everything in to make it work in my streaming setup.
As I write these lines, the last piece of the puzzle just got delivered so I'll probably start installing all my gear in the next few hours.

With this being said, lets get to what really interests us:

On hold.

Haven't played it since last week. Will need to get back on it soon so I can get to level 40 before the current season ends.

On hold.

Bombing Busters 10/13 (+3) 52%

Almost done with this game. I only have level 5-5 and the last boss to complete. I managed to get 2 stars on 5-5 by beating it in 2:05... I need to beat it under 2:00 for 3 stars... should be able to get this done by the end of the week.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 17/68 (+3) 26%

Slowly making my way through the game, I am now at Chapter 20 which means only 4 chapters left to complete my first playthrough. I think I should be able to complete it in Wednesday's stream if I manage to get through that last big fight in Chapter 20 quickly. Once that fight is done, it should be smooth sailing until the boss fight at the end. Next up: Speedrun playthrough.

Streaming news

As mentioned previously, the Platinum Roadmap will be as follows:

- Plat 52: Astro's Playroom

- Plat 53: Maquette
- Plat 54 and forwards: God of War franchise + some off stream games

I'll also be cleaning up some no plat games off stream such as Abzu and SOMA.
I've also decided to keep the PS3 clean-up off stream. Once I'm done with the above off stream games, I'll return to PS3 to clean up those old trophies that are dragging down my completion %.

1 Year stream anniversary

As announced previously, May 7th will be my 1 year stream anniversary. To celebrate the event, I will be having a special stream 12h but something came up and I will have to move it to Saturday May 15th from 9am to 9pm
The poll to choose the game will end at the end of Sunday May 9th's stream. If you want to be in on the action, check out my Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/patthetrophyhunter and join my Discord https://discord.gg/ZUnyCgu8bb to get to know the community.

Also been continuing to post some more guide to my YouTube channel.. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

Platinum: 48 (+0)
100% Completion: 55 (+0)
Completion %: 86.06% (+0.12%)
Unearned trophies: 430 (-6)

• Like 2