AntoninZeKing

Trophy didn't pop

7 posts in this topic

Anyone got issues with the trophy for finishing all levels and the trophy for dying on spikes 25 times ?

I finished all levels with both robots alive and I got all batteries. But the trophy for just beating all levels didn't pop for me.. I already restart the game and finished one level, but nothing :(

Same for spikes, I probably die on spikes 50 times but nothing.

This game is infamous for its trophies randomly glitching but all you can do is reinstall the game, then redo the affected trophy from scratch :(.

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.. and I don't want to retry again x)

I will miss this shiny platinum trophy :(

This has just happened to me too on the vita version. Anyone got a fix apart from completing the whole game again?

4 minutes ago, Malachen said:

This has just happened to me too on the vita version. Anyone got a fix apart from completing the whole game again?

try replying the last level or delete the game and install it again worked for me 

15 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

try replying the last level or delete the game and install it again worked for me 

Deleting then redoing the last level showed a new end screen which popped the trophy thanks.

just repeat at level 28. when the "next" menu appears, repeat or exit.  select next.  The credits will appear and the trophy will jump.